PDA

View Full Version : biggie and pac

crust
02-12-2007, 10:03 PM
i was thinking about how music has changed since the passing of theses two great rappers and some questions came to mind. if biggie and pac were still around how do you think music would be? would there still be fake ass rappers like 50 cent and g-unit? and who do you think they would make tracks with? would the beef had ended? or would it have been still on? what are your thoughts?

*please forgive me if there is already a thread about this. sorry to have wasted your time.*

Lil' Ruger
02-12-2007, 10:14 PM
hmmm to many ppl refer to G-unit as fake when they don't know them....but i think rap would still be good if they were here.

TAURO
02-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Biggies Life after Death album was around the time when diddy was bringing the shiny suit era so I deifnatley think 50 would be in the same position he is in now. As for biggie and Pac, im sure their beef would have ended years ago, Pac would deffinately be making music I mean c'mon?....he's dead and he still has albums coming out.

Edgar Erebus
02-13-2007, 10:17 AM
My vision:

Music? Wu-Tang would have sold WAAAAAY more than it sells now... Cause they would be under the Macaveli Records, like Pac planned after leaving Death Row. 2Pac himself would really retire after making few more records and be in similar position as Jay-Z is now.

Biggie would still be exploited as the way most talented rapper in the Bad Boy Records. His first allbum after Life after Death would sound exactly like Born Again, his newest exactly like The Final Chapter. I don't know if he would fall off or run away from BBR.

About their beef... I think it would last few years more, cause 2Pac basically based Killuminati on his beef with Biggie. Then it would die down and in the end they'd make a concert together like Jay and Nas.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
02-13-2007, 01:08 PM
i was thinking about how music has changed since the passing of theses two great rappers and some questions came to mind. if biggie and pac were still around how do you think music would be? would there still be fake ass rappers like 50 cent and g-unit? and who do you think they would make tracks with? would the beef had ended? or would it have been still on? what are your thoughts?

*please forgive me if there is already a thread about this. sorry to have wasted your time.*

There would be fake ass rappers even if they alive.. i think biggie would of do tracks with his Kim, Chuck D, Masta Ace n skilled NYC Mc-s... and i think the beef would be DEAD!

Z3RO
02-14-2007, 04:43 AM
Im Not A Fan Of Either, But I Know One Thing.....
If Big Was Alive, Who Would Jay-z Bite Off Of?

Professor Poopsnagle
02-14-2007, 01:37 PM
use the SEARCH function !!!

there are a million threads like this.

Jon Quest
02-14-2007, 04:52 PM
Im Not A Fan Of Either, But I Know One Thing.....
If Big Was Alive, Who Would Jay-z Bite Off Of?

jay wouldnt need to pay homage to big so there would be no "biting"

Tito
02-14-2007, 05:04 PM
They Would Just Be Here.. And See What Every One Else Is Or Was Going To Say ... They Would Go From There... //

Dokuro
02-14-2007, 05:06 PM
if they were still around the wouledn matter the would vanish like tone loc and mean the same

rek357
02-14-2007, 05:37 PM
i dont think jay eminem or 50 cent would be in the positions they r in now, and
i dont think their beef woulda ended for a while, basically cuz i think pac was a hard headed dude,i think if it ended it woulda been like how the 50 cent game beef ended.

Kenny Powers
02-14-2007, 06:42 PM
I dont think they would fit in with the mainstream music today, I wonder what big and pac would have to say about d4l and that type of hip hop