PDA

View Full Version : Da Lench Mob - Guerillas In Tha Mist (Ice Cube)

4-Bar Killer
02-13-2007, 04:49 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/66/Guerillaslenchmob.jpg

"Capital Punishment In America" 1:55
"Buck Tha Devil" 4:28
"Lost In The System" 3:34
"You & Your Heroes" 2:59
"All On My Nut Sac" 4:33
"Guerillas In Tha Mist" 4:25
"Lenchmob Also In Tha Group" 1:47
"Ain't Got No Class" 3:36
"Freedom Got An A.K." 3:03
"Ankle Blues" 2:47
"Who You Gonna Shoot Wit That" 2:43
"Lord Have Mercy" 3:40
"Inside Tha Head of a Black Man" 1:55The album is fucking racist, but all rappers (especially J-Dee) has crazy flow and nice lyrics, this album reminds me of PE, just more hardcore.
Highlights:
All On My Nutsack
Guerillas In Tha Mist
Ain't Got No Class
Freedoms Got An A.K.
Who Ya Gonna Shot Wit That?

Allmusic review (http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:4axsa93gb23u) 4,5/5

Discuss.

noel411
02-13-2007, 05:37 AM
YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this fucking album! Personal classic for me.

9/10

Racist as all fuck, but I don't give a shit. It's pretty funny really. This album is hard as fuck. People who don't love this album are FUCKEN PUSSIES!!!!!!!! haha

Probably my favourite intro of all time. There is absolutely no point in living if you don't own this album.

4-Bar Killer
02-13-2007, 06:59 AM
YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this fucking album! Personal classic for me.

9/10

Racist as all fuck, but I don't give a shit. It's pretty funny really. This album is hard as fuck. People who don't love this album are FUCKEN PUSSIES!!!!!!!! haha

Probably my favourite intro of all

Co-sign, fuck the racist shit, the album is fucking ill, and lyrics and flows are off the hook. I sense a bit of humor in the lyrics too. Guerillas In Tha Mist video is classic too.. and oh, Freedoms got an AK.. raaaaaw song.. they were like a mix of PE and Killarmy, haha..

CharlesJones
03-06-2007, 05:06 PM
This album is a classic. You And Your Heroes song cracks me up because they diss white celebrities. J Dee said George Washington wore a wig like a faggot LOL. J Dee also said Marilyn Monroe was a ho for the Kennedys LOL. T-Bone said Madonna you muthafucking slut LOL.

Edgar Erebus
03-06-2007, 05:08 PM
I was bangin' it the whole day I was on my last anti-government demonstrations. Nuff said.

CharlesJones
03-06-2007, 05:11 PM
It's a shame J-Dee got locked up. He is a underrated mc. I like his delivery and his voice. If he hadn't gotten locked up, Da Lench Mob would've did some more albums.

4-Bar Killer
04-17-2007, 05:33 PM
Lwkl0RTGoYA

"'Cause the bang-bang, buck-buck, boom-boom, pow-pow used to be a trick but bitch, how ya like me now?"

"A is for Apple, K is for killing, I'm killin' 47-million civilians"

"FUCK WITH THE L TO THE E TO THE N TO THE C TO THE H TO THE M TO THE O TO THE B, AND YOU'LL SEE, ONE DEAD DEVIL!"

hahaha I cant remember another song with more classic quotes
hahahaha and just look at the fucking video, classic shit, how did they come up with that stuff hahaha!!!

Ultimate Fist
06-16-2007, 09:35 PM
Loved it. It's almost scary how catchy "Buck Tha Devil" is. I've always thought the slower tracks on it are underated though. I love "Lord Have Mercy", summarizes what its all really about.

Paranoid
06-23-2007, 06:04 PM
straight up fuckin west coast classic

Come Honor Face
06-23-2007, 06:18 PM
10/10 Classic Album! Better than any Ice Cube solo. Freedom Got An AK is my shit! Lot's of great production 2.

Come Honor Face
06-23-2007, 06:21 PM
Loved it. It's almost scary how catchy "Buck Tha Devil" is. I've always thought the slower tracks on it are underated though. I love "Lord Have Mercy", summarizes what its all really about.

True dat Lord Have Mercy is a Great song. Feelin it lyrically more than any other track on the album. Played this cd 2 death back in the day. Still get's play. nuff said!

CharlesJones
06-25-2007, 07:52 PM
LOL@you said Da Lench's Mob album is better than any Ice Cube solo album hahahahahahahahahahaha. Amerikka's Most Wanted and Death Certificate albums are better than Da Lench Mob's album.

Come Honor Face
06-29-2007, 04:31 AM
LOL@you said Da Lench's Mob album is better than any Ice Cube solo album hahahahahahahahahahaha. Amerikka's Most Wanted and Death Certificate albums are better than Da Lench Mob's album.

I am entitled 2 my opinion, and so are u.