PDA

View Full Version : check ot another album i "produced"

da kid toney
02-14-2007, 01:48 AM
just took FREE BEATS from soundclick artists and found some nice acapellas to theshit! peace

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33094

da kid toney
02-14-2007, 01:57 AM
http://www.egwest.com/trutoney.jpg:o

pablobaluba
02-14-2007, 04:38 AM
why do you come here and post this. you didn't do anything...creative...just took beats and put acapellas...and probably again off beat...that can do anyone. so please come here when you produce something...music, lyrics, scratches..anything...but not ...bullshit
peace
ps-i hope people won't pay attention to this thread and not respond to it...let it sink

da kid toney
02-14-2007, 04:46 AM
make it! i wanna hear that how it sounds when you do that! itīs not just putting beats and lyrics together! itīs teh right choice of beat fittin to the right acapella, then cut it here and there, bring the beat in here and there, cut the beat here and there, put some special effects in... and so on.. itīs work and well trained ears are necesarry to find the right beats.. so.. donīt state smth like that if you donīt not yet tried so! please... i give you a week to mix only 3 acapellas with soundclick beats of your choice and weīll see how good that sounds... until then...

btw itīs also work to pick and create album covers, cuz one needs to know whatīs catchy and on point. itīs also an act of work to put the songs in teh right order, to give the whole album a atmosphere and probably a story.. got to know how people feel after this and that song and what goes best after and before the next one... DON`T TELL ME I`M NOT DOIN ANYTHING!! i live in god conciousness for 5 years and thatīs the reason why god supplies me the dopest beats for them acapellas.. tell you again! go and try to make some for self ! and NO this album is not as "off beat" as the wu remix album ! btw 90% of both albums are as i want them to be. call it off beat .. i call this A SON SUPER STYLE :mexico:

LORD ZERO
02-14-2007, 11:53 AM
Smmfh.........here We Go Again

da kid toney
02-14-2007, 12:22 PM
ehm no?! why should i? iīm currently presenting "my" new album

Visionz
02-14-2007, 12:34 PM
you didn't do shit ya talentless fuck, may God bless you with a bowl full of dicks for breakfast for the rest of your life, scavenger

The Ghost
02-14-2007, 12:39 PM
He's at it again? WTF man get a life

da kid toney
02-14-2007, 12:42 PM
i know i have no talent makin beats or rhymes. i have talent to put shit together! and as you look at the votes for the wu remix album, some people like what i bring them.

Visionz
02-14-2007, 12:49 PM
i know i have no talent makin beats or rhymes. i have talent to put shit together! and as you look at the votes for the wu remix album, some people like what i bring them.
translation,........................... I'm a scavenger and some people like eating carrion

da kid toney
02-14-2007, 12:55 PM
whatīs your problem eric? are you sun tzuīs mom or why you fuckin with me? shut up if you donīt like the product.

Visionz
02-14-2007, 01:00 PM
I'll type where ever the fuck I please scavenger. I'll trade you though, you stop making wack shit and I'll stop pointing out how wack you are.

da kid toney
02-14-2007, 01:05 PM
ok. do what you pleased to. in the meantime i produce more albums cuz i get motivated from girls like you

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
02-14-2007, 01:22 PM
Just get the fuck outta here kid...

^^^

no one cares about your "work" just leave, it's really pathetic

Visionz
02-14-2007, 01:36 PM
ok. do what you pleased to. in the meantime i produce more albums cuz i get motivated from girls like youthis bitch-ass is just like his name-sake in his avatar corny and sugar sweet

da kid toney
02-14-2007, 01:58 PM
i know you are no one. but i know others who care. peace