PDA

View Full Version : Wii arm

WARPATH
02-14-2007, 04:33 PM
My shits sore from swing that fucking nunchuck around.

Anyone else experiencing this?

xHard to Earnx
02-14-2007, 09:54 PM
I noticed this after the first few days I played it.

You don't really need to move around that much. It does make it more fun though.

jallainINS
02-14-2007, 10:43 PM
yeah same here. me and my roommate have sore arms from playin wii sports. and yeah i also noticed you can hit home runs and stuff without even standing up. but its way more fun to act it out and all.

Fayth
02-15-2007, 06:14 AM
nah i didnt get sore arms or shit, my friend did cos i kept hittin him when he got in the way

WU-KILLAH
02-15-2007, 03:48 PM
It's been a while I haven't been playing it ... shit they need to release a fucking good game, not an average one, a classic like metroid which works perfectly with the wiimote ...

TeknicelStylez
02-15-2007, 06:43 PM
Ummm, just don't wild the fuck out with it, you can swing it real easy. I know first time I got up to bat I fuckin almost dislocated my shoulder trying to rock it out the park. Wii Sports is more about finesse and timing than it is about power. You'll notice that the most with the golf, watch how easy it is to rock the swing over the top.

Bloo
02-15-2007, 10:25 PM
It's been a while I haven't been playing it ... shit they need to release a fucking good game, not an average one, a classic like metroid which works perfectly with the wiimote ...

Oh, it's commin real soon, just wait :yes:

WARPATH
02-20-2007, 03:18 PM
I've been playing Wii sports for a few days straight.......now my right arm is all built and buff. I knocked a man out with one punch at the local EB game store, trynna cut in line to reserve Smash Brothers.

Mother fuckers better watch out for me, i'm working on my left arm next weekend!

Bloo
02-21-2007, 04:33 AM
Awww shit! Fuck wit CS on the wrong day and...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/BlooHook/wiislapped.jpg