PDA

View Full Version : what are ppl realizing in 2007?

Civilison
02-14-2007, 10:49 PM
i think the general public is getting more health conscious these days...

add on...

EAGLE EYE
02-14-2007, 10:57 PM
The polar cap is melting

Dominoes is running out of pizza ideas

We are becoming a paper less society

Kanye West has the maturity of a 7 year old

Genocide is not a laughing matter

H2 Hummers are kinda ghey

Reality tv isnt really about reality

Tito
02-15-2007, 12:35 AM
i think life is changing tremendously as we speak.. everything .. people u know.. music... / life.. / the world.. // then think back to when times were different u'll c.. also

i used to do drugs.. {bud only } 4 4 years straight 2002-2006 and now i dont blaze no more.. i felt good but if it is fucking my looks or game towards women then it has to stop.., anxiety attacks.. depression . yea i guess all those types of bud were bomb {stress/ some chronics } but i dont know i guess im looking somewhere else right now.. if i get a lady tomorrow truly on my nuts ..i would join u guys and spark a blunt i would come with a blunt. and be like damn life is good. > but since it hasnt happened.. up to date ... i cant blaze right now.. i think i would lose my mind more.. knowing .it is . eating me up slowly.. i miss it... but i think the rhymes are getting stronger.. so now.. im addicted to that .. than that of bud.. even though i love bud.. > that proves that music. is crazy .. at least hip hop // it is just showing me.. life isnt all about just smoking bud.. but living it. . and not let ur life be taken away > i will die someday.. and be like yea.. i inhaled. but look at me. now..i hope by that time i could say i was happy with my life.. if i could i would smoke. before i die.. if im still into that .. i want to go back to bud.. but i want to do other things first then .. i could see what happens.. // as of right now.. thinking that i may never blaze again.. that is scary.. > but weed .. u r not going nowhere. just think of it as a reality chick a break.. u will always be there. for me.. just like the way u made me start to write .. but then hip hop took it from there. so i cant say fuck u to bud. for now,.. i think it did its job.. if not its damage ..

AcidPhosphate69
02-15-2007, 01:22 AM
Robby pretty much killed it.

Also, gas IS going to run out and now people are actually thinking about it a little bit. Not enough but yeah.

Movies being put out suck ass and nobody goes to the theater anymore. Too expensive and not really worth it.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-15-2007, 08:55 AM
people are beginning to realise that climate change might effect them, instead of only thinking it will effect future generations. so people are doing something about it.

politics is more than ever about getting re elected father than actually doing anything.

the world is more short sited then ever.

music is getting worse.

Frontal Lobotomy
02-15-2007, 10:05 AM
Tensions are rising
American Democrats have a choice between a black dude and a woman for presedential candidate
Sports stars make more money
Talk of friendly fire is further away from the front page
The RSPCA refuse to take in animals
The internet and TV are coming closer and closer together
Hollywood has run out of ideas and are making cheap sequels to every popular 80s franchise they can think of
Healthy eating, as per, is the common talking point for the first couple of months of the year
Environmental issues are slowly being recognised
Americans still complain about the price of petrol when its the equivalent of 20p a litre
Another million Koreans will starve to death and we'll hear nothing of it

LHX
02-15-2007, 11:23 AM
sort of like the way people start panicking a bit before a deadline

--and most people dont finish their assignments on time

(a lot of people dont even finish it at all)

this is the world we live in

the attitudes and tendencies of one person do have a effect on other people

InvincibleArmor79
02-15-2007, 04:08 PM
well, after havin dubya for to pres. terms, i think (note*HOPE) that people realise who the fuck were votin to run our country

Civilison
02-15-2007, 04:50 PM
robby,

some good points there.

the H2 are wack! i am a fan of the original, army based hummer. those are sweet!

tajeco
02-15-2007, 08:01 PM
I love my chick more than any other chick I've been with. Feels like something real. Crazy connection I didn't know was possible until now. I'm not a rookie, she's not either, but it feels like it, the past is washing away.

Civilison
02-15-2007, 08:56 PM
I love my chick more than any other chick I've been with. Feels like something real. Crazy connection I didn't know was possible until now. I'm not a rookie, she's not either, but it feels like it, the past is washing away.

damn!

i can just tell the emotion attached to these above words is strong.

that's deep, i don't know how that is.

so do you believe in 2007 your relation with this person is gonna be pushed in a different direction?

and what do you mean by "feels like something real"...

ARRCIMEDES
02-16-2007, 05:53 AM
We are almost one sixth of the way through it, look at the calendar it never lies. I have no grasp of any time factor I think it is mostly due to the sensory deprevation experiments I found myself conducting in while experimenting with LSD. Since then I can barely remember day to day things. If you walked 5 milesin the pitch black dark on LSD then you might understand what I mean otherwise apart from time I felt like I was temporarily blind for about 3 months.

CITY ZEEKER
02-17-2007, 11:00 PM
World War Iii

dimi
02-18-2007, 03:23 PM
Robby pretty much killed it.

Also, gas IS going to run out and now people are actually thinking about it a little bit. Not enough but yeah.

Movies being put out suck ass and nobody goes to the theater anymore. Too expensive and not really worth it.

oil is gonna be here for at least 100 years but governments are trying not to buy much of it from the middle east

ur right about the movies though

maestro wooz
02-18-2007, 04:05 PM
war isn't as viable an option in the international field

zeppelin2k
02-18-2007, 05:07 PM
H2 Hummers are kinda ghey

Reality tv isnt really about reality

thats always been known lol

people are realizing that their government isnt the holy thing they believed it to be

WARPATH
02-20-2007, 03:31 PM
In 2007 people are finally realizing....

Bush is a fucking idiot.

RAMESH
02-20-2007, 05:58 PM
the cool thing about being married is that u eat well
evryday i get lunch made for me & i eat well at night