PDA

View Full Version : Which is better protection...?

blackwisdom
07-19-2005, 12:26 PM
Which is better protection... God or guns...

can you decide cause it's a hard one?

Oh, you want my answer....

I say God but I teach others how to use guns
It's my job & plus I have fun
I'm an expert when it comes to killing
But now I'm training on how to save the children
Oh I'm a villian?
Cause I blast heat and disfigure women
I just do as I'm told
& that's why it's time for me to hit the road
I choose God over guns even though I love the smell of gun powder
I think that that voice is just louder
& I have more overstanding on who the Creator is
Now won't you place your bid
Choose the sword or the ball
But regardless every man woman and child will fall

peace (I had to do it)

Hidden Chamber
07-19-2005, 12:28 PM
Dat's what nas said in a song, similar 2 dat

blackwisdom
07-19-2005, 12:33 PM
He always touched some of the best topics. I just wanted to see what people thought about it.

peace

Skellington
07-19-2005, 12:35 PM
Well...if that's the case, I'd say guns, you realy think a big man from up in the sky will come down and stop me from getting hurt LOL.....

dreeeeaaammmmss....dream dream dream...dreeeeaaaaaaaaammmmsss

MantiZ
07-19-2005, 12:39 PM
like ghostface said "God is my bodyguard"
God won't save you in a gunfight, but God can prevent you to get in a gunfight.
but still it's a good choice to get urself a gun. as russians say "God protects those who protect themselves"

blackwisdom
07-19-2005, 12:39 PM
To "me" God doesn't live in the sky, flying around on clouds and stuff with a big beard looking like a drunk satan claws.

To "me" "God is within me,
you are your worse enemy"
some more Nasir Jones

peace

Skellington
07-19-2005, 02:55 PM
Allrightiieee then

Big Bad Man
07-19-2005, 03:09 PM
Life is wit u make it so Id take a gun. Unless the big man told me otherwise. However, if you let yerself get into that kinda predicament in the 1st place your better off rectifying the "potential" problem so that protection doesnt even have to come into it know?

Thats my opinion anyhow.

JASPER
07-19-2005, 04:51 PM
Durex.

Anyone ever got the craps from an ugly bitch that made you pull out before you came?

whaeva
07-19-2005, 05:53 PM
Durex.
Anyone ever got the craps from an ugly bitch that made you pull out before you came?
}:T

Knok-A-Fella
07-19-2005, 05:56 PM
well as i dont believe in god
my answer as to be guns
as a gun is an actual form of protection

Bless, 1

GhostfaceKillah199
07-19-2005, 05:59 PM
neither. I don't f**k with guns and I don't believe in a supernatural, miraculous personal idol/god. if a fool wants to take my existence and I can't stop him with physical force then so be it. I wouldn't think of myself as a good person if I decided to kill him. peace

JASPER
07-19-2005, 06:19 PM
My guns are blessed

whaeva
07-19-2005, 06:22 PM
I don't believe in a supernatural, miraculous personal idol/god.
:clap: i completely agree :clap:

iNtell3kT
07-19-2005, 06:39 PM
To "me" God doesn't live in the sky, flying around on clouds and stuff with a big beard looking like a drunk satan claws.

To "me" "God is within me,
you are your worse enemy"
some more Nasir Jones

peace
i agree with the red, god is everywhere, remember, this universe is a living breathing creature, housing a infinate lifespan of civilizations and life of any kind...to me God is the ultimate supream being, he whatches over it like a gaurdian, he is apart of it as much as we are...but he created it..and hold n molds it

Inspectah_Dirk
07-19-2005, 07:00 PM
Guns. In my opinion God is one of the reasons people need protection...

hellbound
07-19-2005, 07:09 PM
I don't belive in God, so I'll go with guns.

ch-chef
07-19-2005, 07:10 PM
Guns. In my opinion God is one of the reasons people need protection...
^^^thats what im sayin...but really thats not even an opinion its fact. millions and millions of people have been murdered in the name of "god". i would say "god" would be more of a prevention rather then protection. bullet proof jesus aint droppin u a life line like in pulp fiction. and if u live from some shit alot of people are like "gods on your side", its more like luck is on your side.

prodigy said "some people call it they instinct, i like to call it my luck who gives a fuck"

WARPATH
07-19-2005, 07:12 PM
God but if your a warrior pick up a gun

I'll put it like this when you die and god's looking at you he'll say -you killed a man he had family why?

to wich you'll either reply -he was trying to kill my family I didn't have a choice

or- that motherfucker owed me some paper i had to get him

God doesn't like it when people kill in his name, so all those mother fuckers going to war for their God- are dead wrong

Free will baby use it.

I've had plenty of guns pulled on living on the pine ridge reservation and in Denver CO if I had a gun I could have shot back but where would I be?
Dead or in Jail-- God is my Bodygaurd- ghost couldn't have put it any better.

Inspectah_Dirk
07-19-2005, 07:20 PM
^^^thats what im sayin...but really thats not even an opinion its fact. millions and millions of people have been murdered in the name of "god". i would say "god" would be more of a prevention rather then protection. bullet proof jesus aint droppin u a life line like in pulp fiction. and if u live from some shit alot of people are like "gods on your side", its more like luck is on your side.

prodigy said "some people call it they instinct, i like to call it my luck who gives a fuck"
Religion brings so much violence in the world. Like in Ireland, or all those other wars and fights in the world, which are about their religions.
Without it, the violence in the world will drop drasticly...i'm sure.

Big Bad Man
07-21-2005, 04:36 PM
Religion brings so much violence in the world. Like in Ireland, or all those other wars and fights in the world, which are about their religions.
Without it, the violence in the world will drop drasticly...i'm sure.
The fuck? Wait a minute...

So "great britain" 1 day decides that Ireland is theirs. They try take it but the Irish chase em off. So instead the greedy bastids go for the northern part where a lotta brits settled hoping to get shit easier. It works. Ireland fights for freedom. Not for God my man. Just that Gods on our side. Tiocfaidh Ar La. Peace!

Big Bad Man
07-21-2005, 04:49 PM
Also "luck" is a word people use to label a situation where preperation meets opportunity. Hink about it. So to me, luck only exists in the mental.

ch-chef
07-21-2005, 06:04 PM
Also "luck" is a word people use to label a situation where preperation meets opportunity. Hink about it. So to me, luck only exists in the mental.
alot of athletes, mostly in football (im talkin about football not soccer) use that exact quote "where preperation meets oppurtunity". i guess u can look at it like that, if it applies...but in a situation that u havent prepared for comes up, say u get hit by a car and live. u cant prepare for gettin shot in the head either, people live from that, i have to call that luck. so i do agree with the quote to a ceertain extent, mainly in sports or shit like your lucky u got away from jake because u prepared for it by mappin out your escape route.

Big Bad Man
07-21-2005, 06:32 PM
alot of athletes, mostly in football (im talkin about football not soccer) use that exact quote "where preperation meets oppurtunity". i guess u can look at it like that, if it applies...but in a situation that u havent prepared for comes up, say u get hit by a car and live. u cant prepare for gettin shot in the head either, people live from that, i have to call that luck. so i do agree with the quote to a ceertain extent, mainly in sports or shit like your lucky u got away from jake because u prepared for it by mappin out your escape route.
Well as an athlete myself and as a religious man I reckon If I got away wit 1 its coz I was meant ta ;) Good reply though.