PDA

View Full Version : Check This Out

The Ghost
02-15-2007, 11:05 AM
I just upload 4 new beats on myspace. I would like some feedback on these. So if you got the time. Just drop a quick review. Peace

www.myspace.com/millionaireradio

The Ghost
02-15-2007, 06:17 PM
Bump to get actual feedback lol

CID DIGITAL
02-15-2007, 08:04 PM
Damn Ghost , you stepped it up. I like the fade out of the beat in the intro of "I wonder". Tight tracks. All of em. You should get some feedback here real soon.

Memory Man
02-15-2007, 10:13 PM
nice work. one two has a nice off kilter vibe and i like the programming. i like how you chopped the barry white drums on warrior's theme, but i think if you didn't use the same kick drum every time i would like it more. also, maybe you could incorporate more of the original swing of the break. i wonder and tell me are cool, but the time stretch is a little extreme and the drums are very similar in both tracks. overall i like your instincts and sensibility. all my criticisms have everything to do with my taste and nothing to do with your talent. peace.

The Ghost
02-15-2007, 10:32 PM
nice work. one two has a nice off kilter vibe and i like the programming. i like how you chopped the barry white drums on warrior's theme, but i think if you didn't use the same kick drum every time i would like it more. also, maybe you could incorporate more of the original swing of the break. i wonder and tell me are cool, but the time stretch is a little extreme and the drums are very similar in both tracks. overall i like your instincts and sensibility. all my criticisms have everything to do with my taste and nothing to do with your talent. peace.
No problem I take criticism and grow. Thanks for listening. Peace

The Ghost
02-18-2007, 07:57 PM
no more criticisms?

GameOfDeath
02-18-2007, 11:39 PM
Warrior's Theme - The kick needs a lot more impact. The melody is dope though. Like all the elements present. I would like to hear a higher quality version as the beat sounds muffled unless that's what you were going for.

I wonder - See, I go right to this and its a lot louder/clearer. Kick is a little better too. Solid sequences here. A reminisce type vibe. I think this is pretty hot.

One Two - I think the kicks could use some work. Melody is nice I think this would be an ill freestyle track like anyone could get on it.

Tell Me - Cool vibe. Like the sample here. Great strings, but the muddyness is here. Need a higher quality version. I don't know if Myspace has limitations on that or something or its your eq. I also think this needs some bass and it would be on point.

Slang_Apostle
02-19-2007, 12:45 AM
Overall the beats are nice. I like Warrior Theme the best...drums could hit a little harder on it but it's still bangin. Good sh!t

The Ghost
02-19-2007, 11:58 AM
I don't know if Myspace has limitations on that or something or its your eq.
I think its my eq, good looks on the review though. Thanks for the feedback

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
02-19-2007, 12:09 PM
myspace does lower the audio quality of tracks when u upload them too

nice joints btw