PDA

View Full Version : prodigy is an asshole

cap
02-15-2007, 11:55 AM
check this allhiphop interview,him acting all hard and shit,and the interviewer being like 'than why didnt you bust his head open that one time...'
hahaha
dumbass,i cant stand this guy,he comes off really ignorant and he tries to hard to be tough.

http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=1722

ps : i didnt know alchemist was from beverly hills wtf??
dope producer though.

Cheech Da WildKard
02-15-2007, 11:58 AM
It don't matter where you from as long as the music is hot, and Al got that on lock.

I never really was a fan of Mobb Deep

And yeah, Prodigy came off as a prick in that interview ..he ain't gonna do shit to Keith Murray...he need to holler at Tru Dyke, I mean Tru Life first..

Sean
02-15-2007, 12:16 PM
Lol at when the interviewer said "You feel a little weird when you walk into QB, right? You feel a little nervous, right? Be honest"

venex
02-15-2007, 12:25 PM
now I don't wanna follow and shit...

but I've never been a prodigy fan...I always like havoc more (not just because he produces, but on rhyming level too, especially his voice)

The Ghost
02-15-2007, 12:46 PM
I didnt know Keith Murry snuffed him lmao

Edgar Erebus
02-15-2007, 01:59 PM
Wow, One thing in that interview quite surprised me..

Prodigy: We dissed Koch before. Everybody dissed Koch. This ainít our first time dealing with Koch; they did Free Agents with us, they did Alchemistís first album, you know what Iím saying? Weíre used to being on Koch. I know how they work and they know how we work. 50 dissed Koch, thatís cool. That doesnít mean that we have to stop dealing with Koch. At the end of the day, labels like Koch arenít going to stop offering big money to people like Prodigy and Alchemist because 50 dissed them.
Well this is a surprise, knowing that 50 Cent started beefing with Game just because G ain't started beefing with D-Block and Fat Joe when 50 did. But he got beef with Dipset, I think it's not smart for him to start another unplanned beef with a labelmate... Knowing how Game ethered him at 300 Bars. 50 never responded to that shit, right?

mofo
02-15-2007, 02:29 PM
Yeah, fuck prodigy.

Rame
02-15-2007, 02:32 PM
bustin' heads blabla

Meta4
02-15-2007, 02:40 PM
now I don't wanna follow and shit...

but I've never been a prodigy fan...I always like havoc more (not just because he produces, but on rhyming level too, especially his voice)

Mr. Me Too.

11th Chamber
02-15-2007, 03:02 PM
Knowing how Game ethered him at 300 Bars. 50 never responded to that shit, right?

yea 300 Bars cant be fucked with.

50 accually did respond, but it was way after Game had stop making his diss tracks. Track was called "Not Rich, Still Lying". (interesting side note: 50 uses the intro to Inspectah Deck's "City High" for the beat)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qfq9YGjNlf0

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-15-2007, 09:18 PM

man that fucking hip hop blasphemy right there, i never heard ANYONE go after P's voice, its FACT that P has the greatest New York voice ever. maybe you have no memory

dude ...smh... theres a reason people like Premier and Pete Rock constantly sample his voice....smh

Lol at when the interviewer said "You feel a little weird when you walk into QB, right? You feel a little nervous, right? Be honest"

what? he was sayin ghtat to Alchemist not P.

SaqurakiHanamichi
02-15-2007, 09:55 PM
what do u mean he comes off ignorant fam???

he is a faken gangster. What do u expect him to talk like a jewish lawyer..
COMMON

Unique-B
02-16-2007, 05:03 AM
Ain't we all.

DJMethods
02-16-2007, 06:32 AM
Asshole? No
Dumbass? Yes

Cunt has the mentality of a 15 year old

PLO-Stylez
02-16-2007, 10:36 AM
i like mobb deep and shit but I never knew P was this much of an asshole. And Al is still the man

Sean
02-16-2007, 12:55 PM

I know, I didn't say he was saying it to Prodigy.

Edgar Erebus
02-16-2007, 03:34 PM
he is a faken gangster. What do u expect him to talk like a jewish lawyer..

Gangster? I'd say singer, dancer... We got the pictures, we seen him.

I just read again that interview by MF Grimm for the same magazine. Now, MF Grimm IS (aight, WAS) a gangster. A REAL gangster, not the fucking song gangster like Havoc, who started having trouble with law after he started his fucking rap career. A gangster that almost lost his life and was sentenced to life.

But he wasn't pretending to be a thug like P ("That's what niggaz like me do... Fuck that nigga, next question etc."), naw, he was answering his questions simply and without gimmicks. And DEFINITELY sounded way realer than Havoc on that interview. When speaking about his beef with Doom, he said his reasons for beefing plainly and clearly. What Prodigy said about Nas, except for a dozen times "I don't fuck wit that nigga". It sounded just like being a fake ass gangsta (or like Billy Danze nice said, F.A.G.). Next question.

venex
02-16-2007, 03:35 PM
man that fucking hip hop blasphemy right there, i never heard ANYONE go after P's voice, its FACT that P has the greatest New York voice ever. maybe you have no memory

dude ...smh... theres a reason people like Premier and Pete Rock constantly sample his voice....smh

dude chill out !!! ever heard about opinions ??? I KNOW he's a pioneer in hiphop and stuff like that, I respect prodigy...

but I don't like him that much...sorry for havin' an opinion

Tha Ill Shogun Lord
02-16-2007, 03:53 PM
that interview was the shit
remind me of the word

AcidPhosphate69
02-16-2007, 09:49 PM
50 never responded to that shit, right?

I never heard that other one but he also came out with "300 Shots" and that shit was mad weak. It had everybody on there...I think even Mobb Deep and Mase was on that shit going against just the Game.

anti-social
02-16-2007, 10:03 PM
The nigga has sickel cell....he ain't no one's role model, he probably bitter, trying to get MONEY BY ALL MEANS....keith murray clocked him in front of PO PO...one of the greatest!! :clap:

"you can never feel my pain"

love it when he says i don't like nobody...

hahhaha...my feelings exactly

TrueDciple
02-16-2007, 11:02 PM
Why can he talk about Nas or the issue between them? he stab a mirror with a nas look alike reflection on it on his video mac 10 handle and now he dont want to talk about it, how gangsta is that....im a p's fan but dude sounded straight ignorant on that interview.

Kong
02-17-2007, 07:02 AM
Rappers acting like arseholes these days = on there promo.

anti-social
02-18-2007, 02:24 PM
People downloading albums these days= on there DL!!

Assassinator
02-18-2007, 03:25 PM
not to defend him or anything but i don't see why you guys are suprised he seems like the same person as always... crazy...he probably gets sick of talking about nas... i just listen to mobb deep because they drop dope music plain and simple.... and yeah havoc has always been the more humble cat out of the pair...

Kong
02-19-2007, 02:55 PM
People downloading albums these days= on there DL!!

??

Dirty Knowledge
02-19-2007, 08:05 PM
That boy got sicklecell.. come on now... pour cold water on dude and it's a WRAP.

Dominus Santorini
02-20-2007, 06:11 PM
Gangster? I'd say singer, dancer... We got the pictures, we seen him.

I just read again that interview by MF Grimm for the same magazine. Now, MF Grimm IS (aight, WAS) a gangster. A REAL gangster, not the fucking song gangster like Havoc, who started having trouble with law after he started his fucking rap career. A gangster that almost lost his life and was sentenced to life.

But he wasn't pretending to be a thug like P ("That's what niggaz like me do... Fuck that nigga, next question etc."), naw, he was answering his questions simply and without gimmicks. And DEFINITELY sounded way realer than Havoc on that interview. When speaking about his beef with Doom, he said his reasons for beefing plainly and clearly. What Prodigy said about Nas, except for a dozen times "I don't fuck wit that nigga". It sounded just like being a fake ass gangsta (or like Billy Danze nice said, F.A.G.). Next question.

MF Doom a REAL gangster????

Don't make me laugh...real gangsters are dead or in jail...welcome to studio gangstersim.

Prodigy and MF Doom are frauds. The real gangsta was Supreme and his ass got life in prision.

Don't mix up MF Doom with GM Grimm aka MF Grimm

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
02-20-2007, 06:20 PM
he did say grimm not doom

ScŠth BŠn
02-20-2007, 06:47 PM
MF Doom doesn't rely heavily on talking about being gangster for his career. Talking about being poor doesn't make a person a gangster "fraud" so I don't understand randomly dissing Doom. I ain't defending Prodigy though.

Plus, I hope Doom & Grimm get back together because their EP (and Monsta Island Czars) was awesome. It does sound like Doom fucked Grimm over, but maybe shit will pass after a while.

GENERAL WISE
02-20-2007, 10:10 PM

that shit was funny as fuck. Finally a interviewer who doesn't just dick ride the whole interview.

Robert
02-21-2007, 12:09 AM
MF Doom a REAL gangster????

Don't make me laugh...real gangsters are dead or in jail...welcome to studio gangstersim.

Prodigy and MF Doom are frauds. The real gangsta was Supreme and his ass got life in prision.

Don't mix up MF Doom with GM Grimm aka MF Grimm
he said grimm dumb ass......

Tito_Para Enfrente
02-21-2007, 12:16 AM
dope producer though.[/QUOTE]

SOCK .. !

OR EN ESPANOL pUTAZO !! { POOH- TAW - ZO }
{ SIMULTANEOUSLY}

LIKE ALONZO MOURNING. }

Murdah Piff
02-21-2007, 01:13 AM

you would know if you listened well when playin his album, on of the illest albums

J-Cee
02-21-2007, 05:53 AM
Couldnt give a fuck how he acts..if he make good songs that all that matters to me,aint gonna be hanging out with the dude..so fuck it.

youngdeck01
02-21-2007, 11:17 AM
didn't get a chance to read that interview...but im sure its nonsence, i was just reading some stuff bout him in XXL...he aint the same to me. Fuck the g unit shit, put that aside...i just dont feel like hes the old P lyrically. I mean that last Mobb Album i copped, Amerikaz Nightmare, Hav owned it, which is rare on mobb albums. (Not saying Havoc aint good)

Dokuro
02-21-2007, 04:32 PM
duhh he alwas been like that but how cares it the music that matters

Gawd
02-21-2007, 04:37 PM
prodigy is lame now........