PDA

View Full Version : Metu Neter

Civilison
02-15-2007, 08:00 PM
who here studies the kamitic tree of life?

anybody down for a thread dedicated to further discussions of it?

Black Man
02-16-2007, 09:40 AM
who here studies the kamitic tree of life?

anybody down for a thread dedicated to further discussions of it?

spark the discussion.

Civilison
02-16-2007, 06:52 PM
kamitic tree of life....

an ancient egyptian cosmology system of abstract classifications and reasonings in relation to everything in existence but particularly focusing on the main deities that comprise the tree. 0, 1-9.... 10 spheres which are representative of the 'god' or 'goddess' in charge of the sphere.

fundamentally broken down into two main divisions:

subjective:

sphere 0

objective:

spheres 1-9

the tree of life is used (very effectively so) as a holisitic/universal system for understanding things and why they happen the way they do in our world.

each sphere has a very sophisticated and abstract relation system in which it is in correlation with natural phenomena, color, number, day of the week, food and everything else.

in the indigenous tongue it is called the Paut Neteru which is the pantheon of the deities comprising it.

http://www.neterversity.com/images/maatbig.jpg

this is the tree on the cover of one of ra un nefer amen's books. ra un nefer amen was the one who brought the anceint egyptinan system into modern thought. it is said that he did so under heavy trance states where he had direct communication with each of the deity comprising the tree.

it is also said that through studies of such holistic models for thinking, one achieves a more synergistic state of mind. the tree of life is 'alive' and very much influencing even if on a subconscious level.

those interested but new to the topic should check out Metu Neter volume I and II and other works by ra un nefer amen.

add on...

peace

froth
02-17-2007, 02:59 PM
when did he write the book? they have been using the tree of life in everything from golden dawn magic to kabbala for years. there are thousands of books about it

Civilison
02-17-2007, 03:15 PM
strait up froth,

but where did kaballah originate? what's the historical evidence?

ancient egyptians maybe weren't the first ones to use the tree of life but they were definitely the ones who introduced it to the whole world and influenced it. how did the jewish get ahold of the tree of life?

ra un nefer amen didn't come up with his own version of the tree, he bases everything on strict studies of 'egyptology' and he is verified by religious/spiritual officials in egypt that represent the ancient orders.

the first volume was written in late 80's i believe.

do you have anything to add on in terms of the history of the tree of life? it's always an interesting thing to discuss.

peace

LHX
02-17-2007, 03:16 PM
when did he write the book? they have been using the tree of life in everything from golden dawn magic to kabbala for years. there are thousands of books about it
literally thousands

i thought metu neter was something different all these years

LHX
02-17-2007, 03:19 PM
http://www.kalatrobe.com/qabalah/images/treeoflife.gif

http://www.thelemapedia.org/images/9/97/Treeoflife0.gif

http://www.prosperity.com/joy/graphics/qabalah.jpg

http://www.spiritsofnativelight.org/qabalah/Flaming%20Sword%20final%20page%20size.jpg

http://www.trashcity.com/pics/kabalah1.jpg

LHX
02-17-2007, 03:22 PM
strait up froth,

but where did kaballah originate? what's the historical evidence?

ancient egyptians maybe weren't the first ones to use the tree of life but they were definitely the ones who introduced it to the whole world and influenced it. how did the jewish get ahold of the tree of life?

ra un nefer amen didn't come up with his own version of the tree, he bases everything on strict studies of 'egyptology' and he is verified by religious/spiritual officials in egypt that represent the ancient orders.

the first volume was written in late 80's i believe.

do you have anything to add on in terms of the history of the tree of life? it's always an interesting thing to discuss.

peace

interesting

its prolly of little significance where it originated

LHX
02-17-2007, 03:25 PM
this is the tree on the cover of one of ra un nefer amen's books. ra un nefer amen was the one who brought the anceint egyptinan system into modern thought. it is said that he did so under heavy trance states where he had direct communication with each of the deity comprising the tree.

i can see why that explanation wouldnt go over well with people

Civilison
02-17-2007, 04:36 PM
... and that's why i used the words

"it is said..."

it's one of those things that you can believe or not depending on your own discrepancy.

but i think that when discussing issues like the tree of life, it shouldn't be a big of a concern.

but i guess it's of some significance.

peace x

LHX
02-17-2007, 09:59 PM
... and that's why i used the words

"it is said..."

it's one of those things that you can believe or not depending on your own discrepancy.

but i think that when discussing issues like the tree of life, it shouldn't be a big of a concern.

but i guess it's of some significance.

peace x

good point

perhaps that is the significance

1. that its origins are not important
2. that its origins are not currently verifiable
3. but it still can be applied to life in a way that has benefits for self (and indirectly others)

its too bad that most people are interested in this stuff in a attempt to dig up some conspiracy or have a mystical magical experience

maybe you can give some examples how you applied this to your life and found benefit from it

maybe that would spark peoples interest

(i know im interested)

Peace

Civilison
02-17-2007, 11:27 PM
well, i never got into the jewish kaballah that you presented pictures of although in my life i met people that are deeply into it and even though a lot of it resembles the kamitic tree of life, the difference is in the tradition of use.

i'm not killing the idea of the jewish kaballah entirely because i believe that it holds power as well. i consider the tree of life in the same category as tao te ching, i ching and other systems of high spiritual value.

my personal journey with the metu neter takes me back to 2001/2002 when i first read the first volume. since that time i've studied the system in greater detail and concluded from personal experience that the kamitic tree of life is a very live system.

the spheres are not just some profound, mystic knowledge but actual active elements in life on the physical plane and above. the so called gods and goddesses that current egyptology says were 'worshiped' by ancient egyptians are very much active in the same way they were before although many people lack the understand of how.

let's take sphere 2, which in the kamitic tradition is tehuti - the god of wisdom, the god who wrote the metu neter. in other ancient cultures and spiritual orders there were other deities that related to tehuti. even contemporary organized religion acknoweldges a wise greater being.

each one of the spheres delves into aspects of being that explain life. sphere 0 explains the 'nothingness' which is basically literally everything in existence in an absolutely inactive way.

the tree of life helped me understand and answer some personal questions that everybody in life stumbles upon when they either reach a certain age or face a particular life situation. it enriched my journey into spiritual and intellectual development.

the metu neter oracle is the most incredible thing and a very, very mystic one.

the whole system makes the student reach deep down and dig out all egotistic mental activities. this system challenged my ideas and morals and still does to this very day.

the way the tree of life is structured every sphere is related to each other which explains the connectivity and relation of everything in the universe. even small little personal life stuff for everybody utilizing it. maybe i'll work on a little diagram later on to demonstrate this point.

plus, it had a major impact on my philosophical reasoning and overall approach to life.

peace

Civilison
02-17-2007, 11:43 PM
and if anybody wants to check out the egyptian tree of life, go to this link:

http://www.aasorlando.org/

http://www.aasorlando.org/tol-sm.jpg

you can click on any sphere and it will give you excerpts from metu neter and other works explaining the particular sphere. it's really concise too.

LHX
02-17-2007, 11:53 PM
so do you think it would be fair to say that it encouraged you to look at things from a different perspective?

rather than it "gave you answers"?

i think a lot of people approach these things looking to receive concrete answers on some 1-900-psychic shit

when in actuality, it simply does not work that way

western science comes close to these systems when researching such concepts as mnemonics and neuro-linguistic programming

it is also worth mentioning that if you approach any of these things the wrong way, you can seriously fuck yourself up

Civilison
02-18-2007, 12:00 AM
i acknowledge your words fully, specially the last sentence.

yeah... it definitely gave me a better perspective and therefore giving me answers to things i didn't understand.

it's true that western science comes close to these systems. as a matter of fact, the more western science comes closer to it the better the tree of life can be explained.

even the author himself incorporates a lot of solid science into it. everything relates, especially the physical with the non-physical.

people that study this can be considered crazy.

Mumm Ra
02-27-2007, 09:06 PM
the whole system makes the student reach deep down and dig out all egotistic mental activities. this system challenged my ideas and morals and still does to this very day.

the way the tree of life is structured every sphere is related to each other which explains the connectivity and relation of everything in the universe. even small little personal life stuff for everybody utilizing it. maybe i'll work on a little diagram later on to demonstrate this point.

plus, it had a major impact on my philosophical reasoning and overall approach to life.

peace
That's definitely on point with what I got out of Metu Neter. I find myself much less emotionally attached to things/ people now. A certain relationship with a friend helped with that too, but Metu Neter helped me to really point out and understand my errors instead of not knowing why I'm acting a certain way. I've read both volumes 8-9 times each now (I'm starting to lose count) and it's a good read everytime. Maat The 11 Laws of God by Ra Un Nefer Amen is good too...like a very short version of Metu Neter but it still gives a lot to think about.

Civilison
02-27-2007, 11:05 PM
osirus,

i've read both volumes many times myself and i constantly keep coming back to them and reading them as if i never read them before. it is not that i didn't' read the words before but the understanding of them wasn't there.

have you experimented with the tree of life meditation system at all? and have you taken your metu neter studies to anything else than just reading?

what is your general life situation? who are you? what do you do/study/work? etc... ?

peace

ps: i'm askin all this cuz im curious how other people experience metu neter and who those people are...

Visionz
02-27-2007, 11:17 PM
Heru corresponds to our will, which is the freedom to follow or reject divine law, and our emotions. This freedom is the crux of our divinity. Without it, man would be compelled to follow the structural shaping forces of order which manifest in the 10th sphere as the “instincts” that compel all other creatures to obey the law, in which case he could not be held accountable to law, human or divine, let alone be considered the “likeness of God”. Hence, spiritual growth occurs only when behavior and actions are initiated independent of emotional impulses (i.e., one ignores them). Many people are ignorant of the intrinsic freedom of their will, or are so habituated to acting out of emotional impulsion, or seeming compulsion, that they voluntarily renounce their intrinsic mastery over their spirit. This defaulting to the emotions is represented by Heru Khenti an Maati, or “Heru the Blind” interesting read , thanks for the link

Civilison
02-27-2007, 11:29 PM
np

and the interesting thing about heru is that he represents our will - the egyptians exalted the idea of human will to a holy status of a deity. will is a universally recognized thing in everyone. with other spheres, they attached other universal aspects of our being and exalted them to dieties too.

this is how the tree of life can be universal, i.e. applied to so much...

peace

Mumm Ra
02-28-2007, 06:45 PM
osirus,

i've read both volumes many times myself and i constantly keep coming back to them and reading them as if i never read them before. it is not that i didn't' read the words before but the understanding of them wasn't there.

have you experimented with the tree of life meditation system at all? and have you taken your metu neter studies to anything else than just reading?

what is your general life situation? who are you? what do you do/study/work? etc... ?

peace

ps: i'm askin all this cuz im curious how other people experience metu neter and who those people are...
No problem there.
Nah I havnt experimented with the meditation system, but I do own his TOLM book too. I only started reading Amen's work a little over a year ago.
Basically I'm a white 21yr old male just working for a living right now. Never went to college after highschool. I don't even really know anybody around here that isn't Christian or Athiest including my family and I grew up having to go to church (although I stopped believing in that at a young age).
Besides this I've read but not finished the I Ching, Tao Te Ching, Hagakure, Book of the SubGenius..

Civilison
03-01-2007, 10:20 PM
No problem there.
Nah I havnt experimented with the meditation system, but I do own his TOLM book too. I only started reading Amen's work a little over a year ago.
Basically I'm a white 21yr old male just working for a living right now. Never went to college after highschool. I don't even really know anybody around here that isn't Christian or Athiest including my family and I grew up having to go to church (although I stopped believing in that at a young age).
Besides this I've read but not finished the I Ching, Tao Te Ching, Hagakure, Book of the SubGenius..

i hear you man

just getting by with a craving for something... something valuable.

i can relate to your situation. i think metu neter is a great work.

peace

Cabalistic
03-07-2007, 12:01 AM
it is also worth mentioning that if you approach any of these things the wrong way, you can seriously fuck yourself up

How can you fuck yourself up by reading these books?

LHX
03-07-2007, 08:26 AM
How can you fuck yourself up by reading these books?
when you learn something new - it causes you to see things differently and behave differently

also - you can realize that there were holes in the way you were living before

if you learn things out of order - then it is possible for a person to hurt themselves by accident

its sort of like trying to put the roof on a house that does not have its foundation built yet

or buying a car that goes super-fast but has no brakes

the best example of this in media is in Fantasia when Mickey Mouse starts fucking around with the wizard's spell book when the wizard goes away for a little while

Mickey fucks everything up and almost gets himself done

this shouldnt scare anybody away from learning - but it should serve as a encouragement to be cautious

its also effective to not be cautious and get into bad situations - eventually you do learn that way as well

just a little more painful

Cabalistic
03-07-2007, 11:40 AM
when you learn something new - it causes you to see things differently and behave differently

also - you can realize that there were holes in the way you were living before

if you learn things out of order - then it is possible for a person to hurt themselves by accident

its sort of like trying to put the roof on a house that does not have its foundation built yet

or buying a car that goes super-fast but has no brakes

the best example of this in media is in Fantasia when Mickey Mouse starts fucking around with the wizard's spell book when the wizard goes away for a little while

Mickey fucks everything up and almost gets himself done

this shouldnt scare anybody away from learning - but it should serve as a encouragement to be cautious

its also effective to not be cautious and get into bad situations - eventually you do learn that way as well

just a little more painful

Oh i see
well im interested in reading shit like this so what do you mean going about it cautiously like how do yuo do that

LHX
03-07-2007, 02:47 PM
there are a few techniques that are useful

one is to understand that you are exploring places that you have never explored before

so
the same way as you might approach entering a new hood - approach some of this learning the same way

another technique is to always have something that will keep you grounded - so if you find your head getting too carried away, you have something that you have something you can use to keep your foundation

- a lot of people who are into conspiracy theories forget to do that - and there is a difference between having good awareness and being overcome by paranoia

- along with doing the mental work (reading, discussing) - make sure you work on yourself physically as well - walk - exercise - proper eating - sleep

its all about establishing a firm foundation and then going from there

knowledge is no good if your body or your ability to communicate with others falls apart

Peace

WARPATH
03-08-2007, 10:30 AM
kamitic tree of life....

an ancient egyptian cosmology system of abstract classifications and reasonings in relation to everything in existence but particularly focusing on the main deities that comprise the tree. 0, 1-9.... 10 spheres which are representative of the 'god' or 'goddess' in charge of the sphere.

fundamentally broken down into two main divisions:

subjective:

sphere 0

objective:

spheres 1-9

the tree of life is used (very effectively so) as a holisitic/universal system for understanding things and why they happen the way they do in our world.

each sphere has a very sophisticated and abstract relation system in which it is in correlation with natural phenomena, color, number, day of the week, food and everything else.

in the indigenous tongue it is called the Paut Neteru which is the pantheon of the deities comprising it.

it is also said that through studies of such holistic models for thinking, one achieves a more synergistic state of mind. the tree of life is 'alive' and very much influencing even if on a subconscious level.

those interested but new to the topic should check out Metu Neter volume I and II and other works by ra un nefer amen.

add on...

peace

This is interesting, any links to more information?

It reminds me of Lakota creation stories. My Lakota studies teacher was saying, that somebody was trying to get Natives from over here to study egyptian hyrieglyphics(sp?), to get a different perspective on them.

I wonder how much relevance egyptian culture has to Native cultures? Or for that matter, the tribal people of africa. I only know what i've been told in text books, about egyptians.

http://www.thelemapedia.org/images/9/97/Treeoflife0.gif

^^ That's deep. Check out The Kingdom (Malkuth) they got a medicine wheel up in that joint. Who made this chart?

LHX
03-08-2007, 10:56 AM
^^ That's deep. Check out The Kingdom (Malkuth) they got a medicine wheel up in that joint. Who made this chart?

thats also the symbol for 'Sun'

all the symbols in that chart represents planets

occult systems overlap on to one another and here is a example of Qabalah connecting to Astrology

i cant remember where i got that chart

i just went to google images and typed in Qabalah (or however you choose to spell it - Kabala Kabalah Kaballah Qaballa QBLH etc etc)

LHX
03-08-2007, 10:57 AM
actually ^^ i am wrong in that post

i think Tiphareth contains the Sun symbol

i cant remember what symbol is in Malkuth

(i might look it up)

LHX
03-08-2007, 10:59 AM
and here we are:

http://www.guide-to-symbols.com/solarcross/

http://www.guide-to-symbols.com/_images_sn/solarcross2.gif

The astrological sign for the planet earth goes by many names: wheel cross, solar cross, gamma cross, sun cross, Odin's cross. It was common in pre-history and the first writing systems. In Blissymbolics, this sign would mean a full (http://www.blissymbolics.us/quote/) life (http://www.blissymbolics.us/dictionary/living/). This shape is commonly used as a crosshairs for aiming at a target.

LHX
03-08-2007, 11:02 AM
http://www.calsci.com/clipart/planetSymbols.jpg

also - for the record (if anybody cares) ive seen a different symbol commonly used for Pluto

WARPATH
03-08-2007, 11:41 AM
Ok, that puts things in a little more perspective.

WARPATH
03-08-2007, 12:06 PM
and if anybody wants to check out the egyptian tree of life, go to this link:

http://www.aasorlando.org/

http://www.aasorlando.org/tol-sm.jpg

you can click on any sphere and it will give you excerpts from metu neter and other works explaining the particular sphere. it's really concise too.

Thanks for this link...

I'm gonna write a reflection paper on this website for my phychology class.

The teacher in that class is so fucking stupid, I'm gonna mind fuck her for about 15 minutes.

The last paper I wrote about, was comparing a smart dog with a dum kid. I think it made her feel like Einstein for a minute.

WARPATH
03-14-2007, 03:52 PM
The ability, through trance, to communicate with the deceased beings has led Blacks to the greatest understanding of the nature of Man. It has provided us with an inner empirical evidence of the immortality of Man. Immortality is not merely the survival of the spirit, but of one's identity across incarnations. On one hand, because of the pricelessness of the revelation that man is immortal, and on the other hand, because of the unparalleled guidance that ancestors provide, rituals for communion with the ancestors (so-called ancestor worship) play a prominent role in the religion of black nations. It is instructive to note that the greatest marvels of the ancient civilizations (Kamit, Mohenjo Daro, etc.) were burial shrines. Entire cities were filled with these structures (pyramids, etc.) that surpassed in opulence the dwellings of even kings. In place of this insight, Western scholars could only see what they believed to be the work of megalomaniacal builders.
Only from the ancestors, the “living proof of life after death,” could have been learned the observances and practices that lead to immortality (the survival of an individual’s identity across incarnations). Such practices and observances became the fundamental doctrines for the spiritual development of men and nations.

http://www.aasorlando.org/trance.htm

WARPATH
03-14-2007, 03:57 PM
The vast majority of people who contemplate the great architectural wonders of Kamit never realize that the majority of the greatest and most magnificent structures were built in honor of the ancestors. All traditional African societies possess the knowledge of how to communicate with the deceased. It is very important to note that although western religions believe in the existence of man's spirit and its survival of the body after death, there are no religious or social institutions for communicating with the dead.
The most important outcome from communicating with the deceased is the realization that man's true being is not only independent of his physical body, but the fact that it precedes and survives the existence of the body. And finally, that it is immortal. Ultimately, a people's philosophy of life and their cultural expression is based on their belief in the mortality or immortality of their essential being. In practice, regardless of claims, Western man lives his life as if it was the only one. Underlying western culture is the belief that life on earth is a one time experience that is to be lived for its own sake.
Spiritual philosophy begins with the understanding of the meaning of life, before and after death, which could only be empirically acquired through communications with the deceased. So great was the empirical revelation of man's immortality, that the greatest architectural wonders of Kamit were dedicated to the honor of the dead.
No less important was the fact that the ability to communicate with ancestors has enabled Africans and Orientals to unite people into kinship groups that transcended the lower and limited ties of blood. Western scientists delight in parading their erudition regarding the fact that all cells in existence today have been in existence from the beginning of time (this is due to cellular division). Yet for the most part, Westerners are incapable of establishing firm kinships beyond the immediate family circle of husband, wife and children. In most traditional African societies, millions of people, who are and will remain strangers to each other, are tied through the ancestors functioning as spiritual clan heads into a web of responsibilities that would be expected only from the immediate family. It is in this manner, out of a sense of extended blood kinship, that traditional (i.e., not westernized) African societies with populations numbering in the millions, have been able to maintain law and order without police systems, ideologies, etc.
Although all ancestors have the potential to function as unifiers of the people at different levels, not all of them did so. Only such people who lived up to the standards imposed by Tehuti (Tehuti is the Great Sheps in Khemennu) earned the right and privilege to become Sheps, the Honored Dead.
Incidentally, Africans have never worshipped ancestors. Ancestral rituals have always aimed at establishing communication with ancestors to enable them to contribute to the direction of the nation. Thus we must reject the western concept of ancestor worship.

http://www.aasorlando.org/sheps.htm

Mumm Ra
06-09-2008, 05:50 AM
For those interested, Metu Neter Vol. III: The Keys to Miracles is hot off the presses!
I wanna cop it asap, but searching google I could only find one site that sells it right now and it was $19.99 + $13 shipping & handling, which in my current financial situation I don't feel like paying yet.

TSA
06-09-2008, 11:25 AM
sounds like a bunch of hoodoo mumbo jumbo imo

Mumm Ra
06-09-2008, 08:19 PM
somethin like that

Decipha Born
11-09-2008, 09:43 PM
For those interested, Metu Neter Vol. III: The Keys to Miracles is hot off the presses!
I wanna cop it asap, but searching google I could only find one site that sells it right now and it was $19.99 + $13 shipping & handling, which in my current financial situation I don't feel like paying yet.

:W:W:W:W:W:W:W:W:W

yeah, i had to get it as soon as i seen it on the rack. A street vender sold it to me.,.... it has more of a concise interpretation of the dieties from vol.1 so i like it.
Gotta have vol.1 tho, if your gonna take the oracle seriously.
I use the metu neter oracle. And iv'e done behavior shaping
meditations. And since ive been dealing with it,(i used to dabble until i realized what i got into) (the psychic world is no joke)....I ve been questioned a few times by dogmatic 5%ers who claim i was ''too mysterious''(which was fine by me).......... . I have learned to keep my talents and gifts to myself and only build with those who have similiar knowledge. A mystery is something that you dont know about. When you know something, that means you have experienced it. Sometimes we share our experiences with people and out of their own egos....they just dont wanna deal with it ....which is natural... im cool with it.

Someones experience is a very intimate thing.
Everyone has a unique mind so no 2 people are the same.
If we just listened to each other more with a playful spirit we'd recieve so much more and benefit beyond what we knew was possible. God has no beginning or ending. This is why God is supreme. No matter what you call God, God is supreme. Everything that you see is art. And God(allah,Jehovah,neter,Christ,Jah etc) is the artist. And i think he's pretty good at it.

oh, i wanna thank whoever took the time out to read this and i just wanna say that the metu neter gave me a brilliant undertanding of spirituality from a metaphysical angle. It really made me a better person because iv'e learned how to bend to people. When you listen to someone else talk, you leave that cipher with more points of views(not just your own). This make you a wiser individual.......... rite?......maybe.

Especially if the individual happens to be selfish or has little knowledge. You can learn that person's weakness. You can learn that person's strength. Then, you decide what the best way is to deal with that personality in a world where personality is power.

The only advice that i can give is..........

Take your time.

With everything.
A pretty good sufi of the past, by the name of Hazrat Inyat Khan said something like.....
The reason why some dont achieve their goals is because of a lack of patience. From my experience this happens to be true. But that doesnt mean it's true for everybody.

Have fun.

Peace.

LOVE,
DECIPHER BORN

rastya
03-02-2009, 05:20 PM
Greetings, everyone!
I came across this blog looking for something and it's very interesting. I used to be a social butterfly, not like a player type, just love reggae and had so many "friends" at those parties that thought could never stopped, including drinking and other stuff, you know what I mean. One time I came to a party on Union Square and it was so packed, couldn't even breathe in there, so I came out and a friend of a friend started a conversation about different deep things like energy, the nature of god, what Amen really means and stuff like that. We talked from midnight till 4 am and then he said, I go to some place, they have classes, it seems you understand what they teach me better than me, you have to come. I came, and at first I took notes of what seemed wrong or strange to me, what was against the information I had before. I've always been the best student at school, university in Russia where I'm from, and our system of education is more demanding I would say, and more strict. After that I was reading mostly scientific books about brain, memory, anything else, so I really base my beliefs or knowledge on facts and proofs. I stayed after the class and asked Shekhem Ur Shekhem (Ra Un Nefer Amen) many questions, to some of which I got answers, but for the rest I was referred to his book Metu Neter. I borrowed it from the person who brought me there, and after a few dozen pages gave it back to him, and bought my own. Needless to say, my mind was blown away. It's like a dream come true, a beginning of understanding of myself, life and universe. All the questions that troubled me since childhood answered, so many things explained, that it's impossible to comprehend right away. It was 2 years ago. I got many other books, too. They all complement each other and help to understand some things from a different perspective. Anyway, now I get up early in the mornings, while with my previous lifestyle I never even saw the sun, and I do not drink or smoke anymore. I am vegan and take supplements, also do Qi Gong and Shekhem Ur Shekhem also developed a system of stasis healing sounds that are very cleansing. I am always happy and positive, do not get angry or irritated, if some negative emotion just starts rising I just breathe deep and use the respective affirmations to balance my life force. 2 years ago, I'll be so irritated while waiting for the train, or sitting in line for an interview, just hated waiting period, but now, I just visualize my goals, or people I wanna be with, how we are having fun somewhere in the Caribbean, or read a book, but never get vex, even when late. it's just a small example, but there are a lot of small changes like this that make a HUGE difference. I'm taking various classes at Ausar Auset Society and recommend everyone to do the same, specially that they have distance learning now. This last semester I studied Kamitic Astrology, Level 1, and Chinese Herbal Science, also Level 1. New semester is coming up. And also, there's a network like myspace for people interested in spirituality - metuneterworld.com, check it out, you can always ask questions if something is not clear in Metu Neter or just need some other info and guidance in spiritual matters, there are many people there, who have been living up to the teachings for decades and can give very sophisticated advice or answers. Anyway, I'm just glad, you started this topic, because the information in Metu Neter has life changing potential, and when you start making changes according to it, you have to be in touch with others who do so, because it's not always easy and there are many questions, but it's the only way to make this information your knowledge. As the Kamitic saying goes: To know the truth, you have to live it!

HTP

TSA
03-02-2009, 05:24 PM
AHAHAAHahahahHAHAHAhahahAH!!!!1

CLASSIC POST!

Mumm Ra
03-02-2009, 11:28 PM
AHAHAAHahahahHAHAHAhahahAH!!!!1

CLASSIC POST!
how was that post at all funny?
anywayz
peace rastya keep up the good work