PDA

View Full Version : Do Something about this then.........

AceFadal
02-16-2007, 08:47 AM
This is some real crazy Neo-Ultra Christrian Right Wing Type shit!

Tell Your Church about these "Buuleevers!

http://play.rbn.com/?url=demnow/demnow/demand/2007/feb/video/dnB20070215a.rm&proto=rtsp&start=11:45

This to the article:

http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=07/02/15/1528209

I would also check the archives for all the latest news. For you kids that don't know that the shit you see on your local news, I don't care where you live.....it don't show the real. What bleeds leads. That shit is mad scrippted. this is the real here, hear? Listen to this program once a day. Like a vitamin.

Knowledge is Key!

Peace

AF

Unique-B
02-16-2007, 06:46 PM
I'm gonna save the world ok.

Ultimate Fist
02-16-2007, 11:10 PM
Democracy Now puts me to sleep. Good place to get info though if you can stand it.

AceFadal
02-17-2007, 09:59 AM
Learning is usually always boring. You can download the Show and watch it or listen to it in your spare time. How else do you get your news?

LHX
02-17-2007, 10:30 AM
learning boring?

its the only thing thats interesting

reading nonsense and listening to somebody shoot their mouth off isnt learning

reading a well assembled book or listening to a effective lecture can hold anybodys attention

AceFadal
02-18-2007, 10:58 AM
Where do you get your info then? For the news that happened the day before? You have your little sit down before or after you go to work. and how our you going to discuss new global politics with old friends. If you just are finding stuff out. I can't believe all the shit that I have learned just from listening. Something you probably should do. especially with all your rehtoric. Spend more time coming up with a sig that don't use primary colors.

Also check out ..POWERS OF NIGHTMARES its video archived on the net.

Knowledge is key.

LHX
02-18-2007, 11:15 AM
Where do you get your info then? For the news that happened the day before? You have your little sit down before or after you go to work. and how our you going to discuss new global politics with old friends. If you just are finding stuff out. I can't believe all the shit that I have learned just from listening. Something you probably should do. especially with all your rehtoric. Spend more time coming up with a sig that don't use primary colors.

Also check out ..POWERS OF NIGHTMARES its video archived on the net.

Knowledge is key.

reading is good

critical reading is better

primary colors are the bomb

hatin dont pay

your run-on paragraph sucked
and im willing to take bets that you have no idea what rhetoric is

www.m-w.com

conspiracy theories are played out

everybody knows the news is fake

please to be keeping up with the rest of class

AceFadal
02-18-2007, 11:27 AM
again.

more rhetoric.

you still did not answer my question G.W.

WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INFO> WHAT DO YOU READ and What the Fuck do you have against Democracy now?

WTF?

Did you hate the fact that Danny Glover is on the Panel telling us about how the gov. is building a military base inside Africa?

Or the fact that the speaker for the Black Cacuas asked G.W. about Vulture Companies and thier rogue practices, and contributions to the Bush adminstartion?

Or did you hate them telling us about the Vulture companies and American tycoons, buying debt from third world countries and making them repay full value plus intrest.

Or was it the story about The "fine to be rebuilt, but we are going to tear it down" government housing that they are going to destroy in New Orleans. when there are so mant people displaced. You fuckin tell me where you would have got this info. Seriously.

are you right wing?

When was the last time you had fun, in class?

Ok learning isnt boring and dedication is easy.

Patience is quick. And Words do not hurt.

WTF?
AF

LHX
02-18-2007, 11:45 AM
again.

more rhetoric.

you still did not answer my question G.W.

WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INFO> WHAT DO YOU READ and What the Fuck do you have against Democracy now?

WTF?

Did you hate the fact that Danny Glover is on the Panel telling us about how the gov. is building a military base inside Africa?

Or the fact that the speaker for the Black Cacuas asked G.W. about Vulture Companies and thier rogue practices, and contributions to the Bush adminstartion?

Or did you hate them telling us about the Vulture companies and American tycoons, buying debt from third world countries and making them repay full value plus intrest.

Or was it the story about The "fine to be rebuilt, but we are going to tear it down" government housing that they are going to destroy in New Orleans. when there are so mant people displaced. You fuckin tell me where you would have got this info. Seriously.

are you right wing?

When was the last time you had fun, in class?

Ok learning isnt boring and dedication is easy.

Patience is quick. And Words do not hurt.

WTF?
AF
what point are you trying to drive home?

weve been over this stuff 10000000000000000000 times already

what does democracy have anything to do with anything?

classrooms are not enjoyable places except in rare isolated circumstances or by accident

but
im sure youll agree that not much learning goes on in a classroom

AceFadal
02-18-2007, 11:51 AM
No shit. I KNOW YOU CAN LEARN IN THE CLASS ROOM!

Democracy Now! is a website you idiot!

are you a fucking moron?

http://www.democracynow.org/

Stop trying to be philisophical mutherfuckers smoke too much!

Here is the point. then I'm through with this.

Democracy now is an Hour long program. In my city it comes on at 8:00 a.m. I work at 10:00 a.m. so I listen for the hour. Now the days I can't listen. I download. Listen later. Its Good reliable info. Thats all.

Now off the dick with thee.

LHX
02-18-2007, 11:58 AM
ahhh i understand what youre saying now

i got nothing against websites promoting awareness

if you go back and READ, you will notice that all i disagreed with was your claim that learning is boring

and if you re-read my last post, you will see it says NO LEARNING goes on in the classroom

why you so angry yo?

your ridiculous cheap shot in your response to my first post put you at chump level

so you already had yourself at a disadvantage

AceFadal
02-18-2007, 12:01 PM
Ontario is Boring. Not as Cool as Toronto. Nor Kansas City.
I did'nt learn that in no class room.

http://www.myspace.com/lhx012

I'm done

LHX
02-18-2007, 12:02 PM
youre something

take it easy

hit up them geography books

AceFadal
02-18-2007, 12:07 PM
http://www.myspace.com/lhx012

as r u