PDA

View Full Version : Physical Death

WARPATH
02-16-2007, 12:49 PM
What are you views on the topic?

It's a broad, topic.

Are you afraid to die?

Do beilieve in a life after death?

If so, can you take objects, personal items in some essence or another on with you?

I think the egyptians had right by packing up some stuff to take.

Myself, I believe in a life after death, and reincarnation into this world again.

I use to fear reincarnation, I don't want to come back.

But than I think about it, and now, maybe I'm gonna have to come back if I don't accoplish all I need to in this life. People might need me back here. My grandchildren,for example(assuming I have some).

I think we take with us, our bodies into the next life, in some form of how we were here when we died.

That's why I won't donate my organs.

So if Lose some limbs, I might need to come back, so I can get a new body.

But if there is an afterlife, why don't we celebrate death?

When I die, I want it to be a celebration, not a crybaby funeral.

Or maybe this just one loop in a cycle. We come back we do this again, explore every possibility, do some thing different, live longer, die sooner, until everybody gets it right?

I do believe there is plane beyond this existence(perhaps even in this universe), that we can assend to when we die.

I don't fear death, I fear non-existence.

Sicka than aidZ
02-16-2007, 01:14 PM
I think death i s just gonna be like awakening from a dream you wont know where your head was at :cool:

Black Man
02-16-2007, 02:06 PM
Life and death have no partnership.

Sicka than aidZ
02-16-2007, 02:49 PM
Life and death have no partnership.shiiiieeet! they got somethin hidden up their sleevez

Black Man
02-16-2007, 03:19 PM
maybe cuz like onlY 1% DIE A NATURAL DEATH is why we are scared. who wants to die living thru thier organs turning to liquid shit/! i believe in an afterlife only becausse its scientifically proven. e=MC2

E=MC2 proves there's 'life' after 'death'

life after death...this is believed by the 85%...the 10% know when a man dies that he will never come back and tell the living whether he lied or not because the dead is not known to return from the grave...there is a chance for mental death because the lost found was once dead mentally and many of them recovered from it but they were not physically dead only mentally dead.

WARPATH
02-20-2007, 09:57 AM
E=MC2 proves there's 'life' after 'death'

life after death...this is believed by the 85%...the 10% know when a man dies that he will never come back and tell the living whether he lied or not because the dead is not known to return from the grave...there is a chance for mental death because the lost found was once dead mentally and many of them recovered from it but they were not physically dead only mentally dead.

Just because someone dies physically, doesn't mean they can't be heard. Nobody's talking about returning from the grave. I'm talking about re-birth, transfer of energy, or changing into something else.

Kong
02-20-2007, 10:07 AM
People have been physically dead and come back, they talk of existing in that time. Death scares me like life scares me, its unknown what will happen but its exiting to. Its not guaranteed we will see lost loved ones again, that's why funerals can be sad.

WARPATH
02-20-2007, 10:22 AM
Getting down to what you believe happens when you die breaks down everything.

Religion
Morals
Lifestyle

I think in terms of psychology, that it definetley shapes us into who we are.

froth
02-20-2007, 10:33 AM
im not afraid at all. we are part of the whole. life and death have a def partnership, unlike what dumb fucking moron black man said. when i read him say things like that, its how i know he doesnt know jack shit about life

Os3y3ris
02-20-2007, 11:08 AM
I figure life after death would suck ass. You have two scenarios, reincarnation and eternal life. Reincarnation means that you spend your lives trying to build and have it all suddenly taken away at an average of 80 year degree intervals. Eternal life would suck because eternity IS NOT FUN. Seriously, eternity sucks. Find a friend, get them high and watch them curse eternity.

WARPATH
02-20-2007, 01:37 PM
I figure life after death would suck ass. You have two scenarios, reincarnation and eternal life. Reincarnation means that you spend your lives trying to build and have it all suddenly taken away at an average of 80 year degree intervals. Eternal life would suck because eternity IS NOT FUN. Seriously, eternity sucks. Find a friend, get them high and watch them curse eternity.

I've thought of this too, but if you think about it, reincarnation isn't so bad.

You don't remember nothing from your previous life for one. The second thing, you have a second chance at life, a retry.

Black Man
02-20-2007, 01:51 PM
I've thought of this too, but if you think about it, reincarnation isn't so bad.

You don't remember nothing from your previous life for one. The second thing, you have a second chance at life, a retry.

If you don't remember anything after being reincarnated, how do you know you were reincarnated?

WARPATH
02-20-2007, 02:01 PM
If you don't remember anything after being reincarnated, how do you know you were reincarnated?

You don't. It's fucking genius!

Os3y3ris
02-20-2007, 02:24 PM
I figure between dying and being born again that there's plenty of time for the experience to suck ass before you forget. Also, I figure that instead of forgetting it completely, it just kinda remains an itch in the back of your head.

WARPATH
02-20-2007, 02:28 PM
I've heard stories of babies born with tatoos that fade away after a few days, but i'll wait til I actually see one before I say it's true.

RAMESH
02-20-2007, 02:51 PM
people ars so scared of death that they believe there is life after death not me once u dead it's over believe it

WARPATH
02-20-2007, 03:11 PM
^^I believe it. That's physical death. I believe there's more to me then just the flesh. The flesh, being the only thing that I own in this world. What makes me is not my body.

Alcryt
02-20-2007, 03:37 PM
I believe there is some sort of life after death, reincarnation is a cool concept.
The thought of what happens when you die is weird cause you really want to know what happens when you die but at the same time you want to live.

I aint afraid of death, aslong as i get to achieve some things in life first. :thumbup:

RAMESH
02-20-2007, 03:43 PM
even though i believe if i die then i'm dead i still believe in god just incase i'm wrong
who really wants to be dead but if heaven is a place where i must sit & praise god all the time i would rather just be dead

WARPATH
02-20-2007, 04:33 PM
Maybe you just need a different view on what "heaven" is.

RAMESH
02-20-2007, 04:45 PM
no one know what heaven is & no one can proove it exists it's faith
i'm not a religious man i try & live a good life help where i can even though i'm evil by nature i try & be a good person & prey before i sleep
if that's not going to take me to heaven then maybe i wasn't meant to go & if it's not cool i'm not staying & if it doesn't exist i'm not going to be too dissapointed

WARPATH
02-20-2007, 05:08 PM
no one know what heaven is & no one can proove it exists it's faith
i'm not a religious man i try & live a good life help where i can even though i'm evil by nature i try & be a good person & prey before i sleep
if that's not going to take me to heaven then maybe i wasn't meant to go & if it's not cool i'm not staying & if it doesn't exist i'm not going to be too dissapointed

The answer to the heaven question is simple:

If you need proof, kill yourself.

But your right, It all has to do with faith. Some people could argue that there is enough scientific evidence in the world to support the after life therory.

If people don't belief in life after death, what are they losing really?

Psychologically, how does a person make major life choices if they don't believe in afterlife, as opposed to someone that does?

What other factors shape these choices? A belief in God(s), or the devil maybe?

How is believing in an after life flawed(in any manner)?

How is not believing in an after life flawed(as opposed to believing)?

RAMESH
02-21-2007, 01:53 AM
The answer to the heaven question is simple:

If you need proof, kill yourself.

But your right, It all has to do with faith. Some people could argue that there is enough scientific evidence in the world to support the after life therory.

If people don't belief in life after death, what are they losing really?

Psychologically, how does a person make major life choices if they don't believe in afterlife, as opposed to someone that does?

What other factors shape these choices? A belief in God(s), or the devil maybe?

How is believing in an after life flawed(in any manner)?

How is not believing in an after life flawed(as opposed to believing)? i can't answer these questions for u, u must find it yourself

Kong
02-21-2007, 04:53 AM
Maybe we have so many lives going on (past lives/other dimensions) we don't have a clue who we are when all that joins up. Maybe we already are dead, watch over ourselves and this life is one of many going on right now.

Who the fuck knows. I think its unhealthy to think to much about it, I used to.

WARPATH
02-21-2007, 11:24 AM
i can't answer these questions for u, u must find it yourself

no shit, it's called critical thinking in a text book.

I only present these questions for things people can think about on their own.

RAMESH
02-21-2007, 11:48 AM
no shit, it's called critical thinking in a text book.

I only present these questions for things people can think about on their own.
then why the fuck u aim it at me?

shaolinsword
02-21-2007, 12:34 PM
We do celebrate death

I don't know what I believe in to tell the truth (god/devil, heaven/hell) Religion plays no part of my life, all I think I'm here for is to show respect to most living people and share knowledge for the future generations maybe I'm wrong? but until the day comes that I die I just live for now instead of thinking about the future

WARPATH
02-21-2007, 12:48 PM
then why the fuck u aim it at me?

Don't be so sensitive, like the first 3 sentances were replying to you, the rest questions that went through my head at the time for people to think about, not aimed at anyone in particular. If anyone wants to give their opinion, it's all good, there's no wrong answers here.

Complex
02-21-2007, 01:22 PM
Since this is such a broad and controversial subject, there are hundreds of ways to approach it.. Basically there are two options which a human is forced to inevitably believe, either death is the extinction of our mind, body, and soul (or as I like to say conciousness), or u believe that some form of conciousness exists after death..

I have to say it would be more logical to believe in some way or form our consiousness will continue after a physical death.. wheather it be in reincarnation, ghost form, heaven/hell, ect.. will never truely be understood until death.. Without involving my personal beliefs and religion my grasp on death and afterlife is that our mental state is carried over into the spiritual world.. This can be translated into heaven or hell, being the state of mind when u die.. maybe even similiar to dreams/nightmares.. that is a strong possibility..

To believe in oblivion or to simply cease to exist must be a terrible way to live your life.. Even that notion would change the way most people live their lives.. who knows..

This is basically my "scientific" interpretation.. food 4 thought na mean

Civilison
02-21-2007, 10:21 PM
people believe that life after death exists...

and others believe that life after death doesn't exist

they both believe. so it doesn't really matter.

it's funny actually.

Tito_Para Enfrente
02-21-2007, 11:50 PM
We're Here As A Trial I Think Im {roman Catholic } So Our Real Life With Everlasting Peace Is In Heaven..

This World Is Full Of Anything We Could Think Of ... It Sucks.. But As We're Here. We Have To Make The Most Of It..

When Somebody Passes.. U Just Know.. That We Dont Ever See Them.. Until We Pass. Then We Know What It Is Like . But When We Pass All Our Past Generations.. Will Be There To Greet.. Us We All Hope. If Not.. I Dont Know How To Tell U.. I May Have To Die.. If I Die.. W./o U Ppl Knowing.. Remember.. Me By My Words.. Or Works.. Or Ways I Would Communicate With U Ppl .. My Family Would Probably Remember Me.. By My Stacks.. And The Way I Was.. Either High Or Not High.. But Its Crazy.. I See As { Robby Would Have A Say In This} @ 22 // There Are Things I Know.. But The Rest That I Dont Know. . If Its Hurtful Its Crazy.. The Ones That Arent. . By 50 If I Make It. . I Would Be.. 101 Yrs Old.. And I Would Still Have A Long Way To Go.. Dying Is Crazy.. Really Its Like U Cant Believe It.. And That Is How It Goes.. U Dont Understand Because We Are Still Here.. When It Happens.. Y Do All The Haters.. Or Ppl U Knew.. Visit.. To Pay Respects. Yes.. But It Doesnt Take That.. So In Writings.. The Ppl Who Hate Me. Or Trip Out On Me. . Im Saying My Part To Them In Paper.. Which.. Really Is My Life.. Into Riddles So U Say.. Damn. . Listening To Sublime Right Now.. The Song {seed} Im Tripping The Fuck Out.. Seriously. Damn

I Think That Is All I Have To Say.. Crazy

GAYLORD
02-22-2007, 12:23 AM
how does einstein prove thereres life after death?

Visionz
02-22-2007, 12:39 AM
^e=mc2 is shorthand for the concept that energy can be neither created nor destroyed only transformed. If thats energy that allows you to move and think, applying Einstein's theory would suggest the end itself is only an illusion.

For my own thoughts, really they vary on what exactly happens after death. I believe that the soul never really dies and that there is a Supreme Creator. Now how exactly it works? Maybe we are reincarnated but you're possibly born on a planet not nearly as fucked up as our own. Maybe heaven is being born on a planet where galaxy-traveling is an everyday occurence. When viewed in that sense and seeing how huge the entire universe is, seems like the possibilites would be endless. Plenty of room for both heaven and hell, depending on the choices made by a planets inhabidants that came before you ever got there. Maybe the choices you've made in a previous life have put u where you were at birth and so on. Make better choices, die and end up somewhere really cool.

RAMESH
02-22-2007, 02:44 AM
recarnation life after death heaven & hell spirits souls energy god the devil the angels & ofcourse the prophets

Visionz
02-22-2007, 02:49 AM
recarnation life after death heaven & hell spirits souls energy god the devil the angels & ofcourse the prophetsall the potentials that lay within us, the choices we make makes the difference

RAMESH
02-22-2007, 03:46 AM
my bloodline is on the verge of extinction so all the choices i make now revolves around my son the world comes 2nd

Visionz
02-22-2007, 04:15 AM
my bloodline is on the verge of extinction so all the choices i make now revolves around my son the world comes 2ndthe choice to fight isn't always a bad one^there isn't a more just cause really, do what you gotta do homie, even if no one else does, I think God understands.

J-Cee
02-22-2007, 06:26 AM
I thought of Reincarnation as very plausable,and the human body is a barrier to alot of things,so when we die,we would come back and remember our past life until our soul(energy) enters another body,then we forget,and it could keep going on until u've gained all this knowledge that you pass on to another realm for eternity,and/or you become a god.

Alot of people don't take into account,that when you die,your not going to have a human body wherever you go.The human body is an Earth thing,you wont be able to drink,eat,piss,fart,smile,cough,laugh,kiss,hug and all that shit..if anything we would just be energy floating around as either a ghost on earth or somewhere apart from earth communicating through energy to other ppl who past on and are now energy also.

So the only thing that ascres me about death is not being able to see all my family and loved ones..if they were all gone,death wouldn't scare me at all.

RAMESH
02-22-2007, 06:58 AM
if u forget how are u going to remember all this knowlege that makes u a god?
about floating around as energy i would rather not exsist
i just don't understand the logic why people dedicate their lives to end up like that?
as for reincarnation there is no way in hell that i'm doing this shit again maybe i will be 1 of the lucky ones & just get aborted

J-Cee
02-22-2007, 07:27 AM
what u mean forget?,in my opinion with reincarnation u only forget past lives once u enter a new life and your in another body,and until u reach the stage of ultimate knowledge u will keep reincarnating,then finally,after many lives,you will not reincarnate and the knowledge will all combine in one ,once your gone and you will remember every past life and all the knowledge and u could be a god..or maybe just complete....

seems far out,just a theory of some sort.

J-Cee
02-22-2007, 07:28 AM
but if u are reincarnated and you live again..you wont know,so it wont matter..yknow...and you might live a great life in the next life...

LikwidSwordz
02-22-2007, 10:00 AM
The bible explains it pretty clearly, IF you believe in it. "The dead are conscience of nothing"

Black Man
02-22-2007, 10:05 AM

WARPATH
02-22-2007, 10:08 AM
Maybe life is a test of character. If you gonna spend eternity with a bunch of strangers, you want them to be good people right?

I like BIG's interpetation, went something like this:

Fuck going to heaven dressed in white with all the goodie goodies.

God'll probably have me on some strict shit, no smoking blunts all day, no getting my dick licked.

LikwidSwordz
02-22-2007, 10:08 AM
When you die, your brain and heart dies, how can you live on?

WARPATH
02-22-2007, 10:09 AM
When you die, your brain and heart dies, how can you live on?

I think an even better question is:

How can you not live on?

LikwidSwordz
02-22-2007, 10:16 AM
Cuz you have no brain, and no heart. How can a human live on?

WARPATH
02-22-2007, 10:29 AM
Cuz you have no brain, and no heart. How can a human live on?

A human can't. But like I said before, I'm more than just flesh. I'm not just a walking meat stick.

RAMESH
02-22-2007, 10:53 AM
ghost in the shell

WARPATH
02-22-2007, 11:54 AM
ghost in the shell

Ghost in the shell is one way to look at it.

I see it as the soul contoller.

People need to start thinking wirleess.

Civilison
02-22-2007, 03:36 PM

explain.

i don't want to say i disagree until you explain.

peace

Black Man
02-22-2007, 04:12 PM
explain.

i don't want to say i disagree until you explain.

peace

peace.

life has no beginning nor shall it end. as i think palehorse put e=mc2 referring to einstein's equation. you cannot create nor destroy matter/energy. you cannot create something from nothing. the universe which is everything is life. life is absolute.

death is relative to living and living is relative to death. life and death are relative terms, not absolute.

Civilison
02-22-2007, 04:20 PM
peace.

life has no beginning nor shall it end. as i think palehorse put e=mc2 referring to einstein's equation. you cannot create nor destroy matter/energy. you cannot create something from nothing. the universe which is everything is life. life is absolute.

death is relative to living and living is relative to death. life and death are relative terms, not absolute.

strait up. i hear you 100%.

so having said that life and death and relative concepts, do you believe they can relate to each other?

Black Man
02-22-2007, 04:28 PM
strait up. i hear you 100%.

so having said that life and death and relative concepts, do you believe they can relate to each other?

YOU'RE QUICK!

EVERYTHING THAT IS RELATIVE IS RELATIVE TO THE ABSOLUTE. ALL OF THOSE RELATIVE TERMS AND IDEAS, I'M ABLE TO RELATE THAT TO THE ABSOLUTE, TO THE ORIGIN, BACK TO KNOWLEDGE.

I HOPE THAT ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION, NOT SURE THOUGH.

PEACE.

Civilison
02-22-2007, 04:38 PM
yeah man

nice choice of words.... i understand what you're saying.

everything relates to the absolute... that's nice.

peace

bizzlez
02-27-2007, 11:19 PM
I believe in "Spirit Reincarnation," basically reincarnation for many of us.

Marc051
03-04-2007, 07:30 AM
I dont' really believe in life after death in the spiritual sense although life is a continuous cycle. This means that after you die your body decomposes and then is returned back to the essences to form another life. Spiritually I find it a little harder to believe that I can come back.