PDA

View Full Version : my homies beat (his ninjustice audition beat) dusk listen up

Lil' Ruger
02-18-2007, 01:14 PM
it's called derelects i watched him make it last night boy is sick.

http://download.yousendit.com/BFBDF55767CEA3F3

Complex
02-18-2007, 05:00 PM
Maybe I been usin FL too long, but I dont think its good to use strictly FL sounds, makes it sound pretty generic.. Its composed iight, but I would venture out of them Fruity Loops hits and loops na mean

Keep at it

oDoUoSoKo
02-18-2007, 05:24 PM
^^^

bingo....its veerryy ametuerish (sp?) still open to hearing him spit tho...1

bloodyhookz
02-18-2007, 07:39 PM
Maybe I been usin FL too long, but I dont think its good to use strictly FL sounds, makes it sound pretty generic.. Its composed iight, but I would venture out of them Fruity Loops hits and loops na mean

Keep at it

if you don't chop samples, then you haven't been using FL properly! check my soundclick, half of those beats were made on FL!

bloodyhookz
02-18-2007, 07:43 PM
it's called derelects i watched him make it last night boy is sick.

http://download.yousendit.com/BFBDF55767CEA3F3

don't mean to sound harsh, but those beats on your soundclick are mega-weak, I recommend who ever made those beats to either fall back or learn how to work with FL, I couldn't even listen to a whole 4 bars on each beat, sounds horrible, those dinky sounds just aren't doing it, same for the beat you have on yousendit, step up your game, 1!

The Ghost
02-18-2007, 07:55 PM
Everyone else pretty much said it.

Lil' Ruger
02-18-2007, 08:59 PM
he made it in 2 seconds god he didnt have an hour to hook the shit up.

bloodyhookz
02-19-2007, 03:47 AM
it's true, my man makes bangers in less than a minute sometimes, the most 5 minutes, and they be soundin' official, it takes years to master a craft like that, your boy still has time ahead of him before he comes to that level, it's not haterism, it's real talk, those beats are mad whack son, and everybody else would agree!

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
02-19-2007, 07:53 AM
um the beat was bad...no further comment

LORD ZERO
02-19-2007, 11:55 AM
he made it in 2 seconds god he didnt have an hour to hook the shit up.

I THINK I SAID THIS BEFORE IN SOME OTHER THREAD ON HERE BUT YO......U GOTTA TAKE MORE THAN 45 MINS TO MAKE A BEAT!!!!!! OR ELSE ITS GONNA SOUND LIKE THE BEAT U JUST POSTED.......HORRIBLE

FL SAMPLES = BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG NO-NO

IM NOT EVEN GONNA SPEAK ON THE DRUMS + DRUM LOOP OF THIS

TAKE IT BACK TO DA DRAWING BOARD