CID DIGITAL
02-18-2007, 09:41 PM
V_UFtRS9wFY

Lil' Ruger
02-18-2007, 09:54 PM
stop giving me negative influences.

Lil' Ruger
02-18-2007, 09:55 PM
question.....no offense but why am i gonna sit here for about 3 minutes watching u pass a blunt around?

L~>1<~NKS
02-18-2007, 10:09 PM
Damn, I haven't smoked a Gotti in 2 dayz.

CID DIGITAL
02-18-2007, 10:44 PM
question.....no offense but why am i gonna sit here for about 3 minutes watching u pass a blunt around?

Cuz we sum thugz an we chillin and buildin wit mo thugz and you know , basically , we thuggin , know what I'm sayin.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-18-2007, 10:58 PM
They have no idea how to smoke and that they're wasting a lot of weed...IDIOTS I SAY...Its more effecient to roll like 6 fat ass joints and everyone smokes trhey're own...WTF!!!

CID DIGITAL
02-18-2007, 11:05 PM
I know B that shit was retarded. They kept tryin to fix the run an shit. They coulda done it better with cigar material but they really shoulda used rolling paper that is made for those types of sessions.

I found this vid in a random search for something about drum programs then it led to ICP somehow and then this popped up so I was like "fuck it".

maestro wooz
02-18-2007, 11:12 PM
They have no idea how to smoke and that they're wasting a lot of weed...IDIOTS I SAY...Its more effecient to roll like 6 fat ass joints and everyone smokes trhey're own...WTF!!!

haha, you're undervaluing the feeling of one huge hit.

AcidPhosphate69
02-18-2007, 11:16 PM
Yeah dude, Gotti's are nice. IF you got the shit to burn and you can pack them right...they smoke like a dream. Fuck a joint when you can take one hit and you've just smoked half a joint if not a whole one.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-18-2007, 11:51 PM
Yeah dude, Gotti's are nice. IF you got the shit to burn and you can pack them right...they smoke like a dream. Fuck a joint when you can take one hit and you've just smoked half a joint if not a whole one.

Believe me..Rolling a fat green sticky bud joint will burn slow and keep from transfering saliva to and from everyones lips

mashqauck
02-19-2007, 12:37 AM
good shit

ima hit a blunt asap with the god huey

Bloo
02-19-2007, 01:00 AM
Believe me..Rolling a fat green sticky bud joint will burn slow and keep from transfering saliva to and from everyones lips

That's what I'm sayin. smoke a blunt in the wrong crowd next thing you know you got this cold sore cluster bustin out on your lip...

Tito_Para Enfrente
02-19-2007, 02:01 AM
sick but . . why let it run.. do u guys shit money...i would be trying to save my weed.. like i would roll it fat.. but not hit it so it could run. i would want my weed to last at least for a while.. unless u slang. right then it would be like whatever to me the camera ..sick good hot box.. but saving weed is key.. remember that is what it comes down to.. when ur low... u wont be running ur remaining herb that is left.. if this would of been me or my brother.. we would of socked u already.. also.. if we were that deep we wouldnt of rolled it that fat.. we would of packed a small bowl and thats it.. our herb ..is our herb. its all good though.. thats cool.. to share.. it aint no fun.. if the homies cant have none..

oLd_KaiNry
02-19-2007, 06:14 AM

yep

if u dont pass it all the time u gonna keep smoking and smoking without any breaks

gets u alot higher

and that cherry was way to big, i bet it wasnt even compacted

Skellington
02-19-2007, 01:38 PM
Damn, y'all are really spilling alot of weed, you need to INHALE that shit....
I always see hip-hop artists smoking like that, I hope they don't do this in real life.
They'll get knocked the fuck out if they do that over here...
Take a look at Snoop Dog for instance.....he let's practically all the smoke go.....fuck that.....

Jeru
02-19-2007, 01:53 PM
Gangsta :{

Your mother must've thought weird things when all 5 of you said you're going to the bathroom at the same time.

Jet Set
02-19-2007, 01:59 PM
You just saved 2:55 of my time, :D

SickSide
02-21-2007, 08:42 PM
yeah i seen that shit, u gotta inhale, stop bein like snoop dogg

CherChezLaMarauder
02-21-2007, 08:47 PM
Unforgiven's waste of garbage weed is unforgivable. His furniture inhales more smoke than his lungs.

Unforgiven
02-22-2007, 05:22 PM
That first ones a Snoop Dogg I'll admit but that second one was pure inhale and my chron is bomb. I wouldn't doubt if you could get better weed than me but hey, its just pot...calm down :)

Murdah Piff
02-22-2007, 05:43 PM
blunt wraps is a no-no

SickSide
02-22-2007, 05:52 PM
You mean them wraps you get around a platic tube in a wrapper?

Murdah Piff
02-22-2007, 05:55 PM
yea those are shit

SickSide
02-22-2007, 06:06 PM
I tried to make a blunt in amsterdam (fist time trying) and i must of bought some shit cigar, cause it just crumbled and broke apart, any advice on cigar type?

Murdah Piff
02-22-2007, 06:11 PM
dutchmasters, phillies, swishers, white owls, garcia vega, century sam

SickSide
02-22-2007, 06:28 PM
K ill keep an eye out for em next time im over there.......which is soon i think

Unforgiven
02-22-2007, 06:32 PM
yea those are shit

They're so harsh and the mornin' after I hack a load of shit up, but I smoke cigarettes too. I could make excuses but I won't, my buddy bought that before he came over, I usually smoke joints or hit the bong....

SickSide
02-22-2007, 06:40 PM
the only time i used one was when i had half a stack of Silver haze left, and i bought 1 , and rolled it up, no tobacco, i find them alright

Grongle
02-28-2007, 11:17 AM
sideburn like a bitch

DJMethods
02-28-2007, 11:40 AM
fuck joints and blunts...

you know how many cones you cunts coulda had? have like a 5-7 cone each session, roll a joint or two, and enjoy.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-28-2007, 03:02 PM
the only time i used one was when i had half a stack of Silver haze left, and i bought 1 , and rolled it up, no tobacco, i find them alright

is'nt the cigar paper tobaco ?

fuck joints and blunts...

you know how many cones you cunts coulda had? have like a 5-7 cone each session, roll a joint or two, and enjoy.

being a massive bong head from back in the day and now basicly only smoking joints has made me realise that joint give you a longer and less hard hitting high from joints/blunts. cones are great specialy when you dont have much or your in a hurry - but nothing compares to sitting back, listening to your favourite album and hitting the joint hard as fuck, plus your not reloading/passing the bong every 3 minutes. joints rock

Gawd
02-28-2007, 03:10 PM
is'nt the cigar paper tobaco ?

on good cigars. on cheap corner store cigars it is just a brown rolling paper.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-28-2007, 08:27 PM
LOL....blunt novices, but at least you got high

Ultimate Fist
02-28-2007, 08:36 PM
HINT: Posting yourself doing drugs aint going to help if you're ever arrested. Police can track that shit.

DJMethods
02-28-2007, 11:49 PM
being a massive bong head from back in the day and now basicly only smoking joints has made me realise that joint give you a longer and less hard hitting high from joints/blunts. cones are great specialy when you dont have much or your in a hurry - but nothing compares to sitting back, listening to your favourite album and hitting the joint hard as fuck, plus your not reloading/passing the bong every 3 minutes. joints rock

i was a massive bong head, and i could have 10 fuckin joints and barely get stoned.

Just got some hash oil, chucked that on the cones, and im goooooone.

Mainly just used Buckets towards the end though, Western Australia invention! If you've never had buckets, try that shit.. best party way of smoking.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-01-2007, 01:11 AM
Western Australia invention!

i doubt that. proof ?

LOL....blunt novices, but at least you got high

cigars are rare here. u have to go to tobaconists and there still shit. break apart as soon as you cut em.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-01-2007, 01:12 AM
HINT: Posting yourself doing drugs aint going to help if you're ever arrested. Police can track that shit.

hahahahahahahaha^ lol hahahah "i think im going crazy" like every country has police reading this site

DJMethods
03-01-2007, 01:18 AM
i doubt that. proof ?

checked wikipedia.. aint got shit on where it originated. just taking the word of old school dealers I used to buy off. haha, now i typed that out it doesnt seem to convincing, but they knew their shit.

INF
03-01-2007, 01:44 AM
I'm pretty sure that fat man scoop endorsed this video so you really cant go against that. When Fat Man Scoop says tha shit is hot , then mf , you best believe that its hot.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-01-2007, 01:46 AM
I'm pretty sure that fat man scoop endorsed this video so you really cant go against that. When Fat Man Scoop says tha shit is hot , then mf , you best believe that its hot.

hahaha wtf ?

INF
03-01-2007, 01:52 AM
Straight up though , this really isnt me and my homies having a smoke session. It popped up while I was digging thru youtube.