PDA

View Full Version : T.H.E.M....revisited!!!

Black Man
02-20-2007, 02:50 PM
Many who have heard the teaching of the NOI/5%/NGE dismiss their teachings as an extreme display of racial pride...an understandable reaction to centuries of racial degradation at the hands of white society. The teaching of the NGE (man being god, the blackman) is backed up by scripture and acknowledged by all the Prophets of God.

Who is God? Answering the question of Who is God is of paramount importance to the whole world. It is of particular importance to Black people (black, brown, yellow) because in doing so, we solve the mystery of our own beginning. Current evolutionary theory, while acknowledging the first humans were "probably" black, place the origin of these aboriginal Black people in the tree hopping primates of Africa. They say when the Blackman today looks at his reflection in a mirror, what he is seeing is nothing more than an advanced ape.

It's time to revisit the teachings of the Honorable elijah Muhammad. The question his doctrine raised in regards to the nature of God absolutely must be answered if Black people are going to have a true knowledge of themselves. Coming on the heels of the Era of Afrocentricity, during which invaluable information was uncovered and dispensed showing the greatness of our "African" past. But through it all, we are no closer to a true Knowledge of Self because the Afrocentric movement refused to address the question of God. The Afrocentric movement was never tangent. Regardless of how learned we are in African history, how many kings we can name or contributions to civilization we can cite, until we can correctly answer the question of Who is God we will never cross the threshold of true Knowledge of Self.

Man is God, the Blackman is God!

The average god-fearing individual reacts vehemently against such teaching of God being a human being. It is believed by most Jews, Christians, Muslims, and others that god is a spirit independent of flesh. The Bible teaches that during this time, His true reality would not be known until the End of Time.

Revelation 10:7
But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he begins to sound, THE MYSTERY OF GOD SHOULD BE FINISHED, as He hath declared to his servants the prophets.

A mystery is that which is unknown. God's reality was unknown for thousands of years and was to remain so until the Seventh Angel sounded in the Last Days. the masses who worshipped God prior to the sounding of the Seventh Angel would be worshipping other than His true reality; that would be unknown to them.

In 1931 the Seventh Angel sounded and the mystery was finished. God came out of "hiding" and as expected the world stood in offended shock and consternation by the revelation. Over seventy years have now passed and emotions have subsided. It is now time to look at this teaching in a scholarly scienfitic and theological manner.

Black Man
02-20-2007, 03:19 PM
Theology is a compound of two Latin words: theos meaning God and logos meaning the study of. Science comes from the Latin root scio which means to know. A Scientific Theology is thus the study of God based on empirical knowledge: actual facts.

Many believe that it is impossible to "know God." They say his nature is such that the human mind could never comprehend Him. According to scripture/prophets God desires to be known.

According to a hadith of Prophet Muhammad, Allah said, "I was a hidden treasure; I wanted to be known. Hence, I created the world so that I might be known."

Quetzacoatel, Black God of Mexico

Godfrey Higgins, Anacalypsis: An Inquiry Into the Origins of Languages, Nations, and Religions states, "We have found the Black complexion or something relating to it whenever we hae approached the origin of nations. The Alma Mater, the Goddess Multimammia, the founders of the Oracles, the Memnon of first idols, were always Black. Venus Jupiter Apollo Bacchus hercules Asteroth Adonis Horus Apis Osiris and Amen: in short All the deities were black."

All of the ancient civilizationsof the Black Man and Woman understood that the Most High conveyed himself through the body of the Black Man.

Anthropomorphism, a Greek word coming from anthropos meaning man and morphe meaning form.

Manley P Hall, in Man: Grand Symbol of the Mysteries, says: "Eusebius, on the authority of Porphyry, wrote that the Egyptians acknowledged one intellectual author or creator of the world; that they worshipped him in a human form and dark blue complexion blue-black..."

WARPATH
02-20-2007, 03:25 PM
So let's revist this.

Case Study #1

The white god complex.

Blackman is a perfect example, of what happens when religion brain washes an individual.

Instead of humoring others with the notion that there is or isn't a god, he has already made up his mind that blackman is god.

Ashamed of his own heritage, or perhaps so disgusted with his own families back ground, he has cast aside his white skin.

He has embraced the notion that he is a black man, or the reject part of a black man, who has "knowledged" himself, and thus gained redemption in the eyes of his black brothers.

And now he has cast everyone from his circle that doens't make the "5%" cut. They are the lost sheep, and he is the shepard.

And thus, he has empowered himself. He no longer has to take resposibliblty for his white skin, and his history, because he is at heart truly a blackman.

And thus we have the White God known as Blackman.

But then........

How can he ever be black? He never had to deal with the struggles of having black skin.

You never fail to let me down with your response Blackman. You truly are the sterotypical whiteman that steals everything and claims it as his own.

Black Man
02-20-2007, 03:42 PM
Gabriel...who over a period of 27 years revealed the totality of the Holy Qur'an to the Prophet. It is generally assumed that the angel Gabriel was some spooky being with wings or something that is other than a man. The Prophet and the Holy Qur'an says differently: the angel Gabriel was a Man.

Qur'an 19:17 "Then We sent to her (Mary) Our spirit and it appeared to her as a Well-Made MAN."

It's also noted in a Hadith, "the Angel comes to me in the likeness of a MAN and speaks to me and I retain in memory what HE says."

Gabriel, according to the Encyclopedia of Islam means "Man of God." It goes on to say "as a rule he appeared as an ordinary strong man...wearing two green garments and a silk turban on a horse."

RAMESH
02-20-2007, 04:00 PM
yo black man if u a white man then u can never be a blackman the same as michael jackson can't be a white man
alot of that shit soldier said makes sence

Black Man
02-20-2007, 04:27 PM
In the prophetic pictures of the Coming of God, He is accompanied by One called "His Anointed." When He comes out of the East and reaches His destination in the West, there He raises up His Anointed One. God says in Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee (Moses/Musa), and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."

This Anointed One will be the precursor of God. He will "prepare ye the way of the Lord."

In the Muslim world, when the Mahdi comes, he will be accompanied by the Messiah. The Messiah is different from the Son of Man and is called the Son of God. The Son of Man is God and His Anointed One is called the Son of God or the Christ. The two are called "the two anointed ones" in Zec. 4:14.

Malachi, which means "My Messneger" God says, "Behold, I will send you Elijah The Prophet before the coming of the great nd dreadful day of the Lord (4:6)."

Jesus admits that Elijah "truly shall first come, and restore all things" Matt. 17:11. It is generally believed that John the Baptist was that Elijah, but he denied being that Elijah (John 1:19-25). While Jesus was on the cross he called for Elijah (Matt. 27:47,49).

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad is teh Messiah that the world has been expecting for 2,000 years. Master Fard Muhammad, the Mahdi, chose him as his Messenger and exalted christ. Master Fard Muhammad taught Elijah Muhammad "face to face" as a man speketh to his friend for 3 1/2 years. Elijah worked on the mission given to him by god himself for 40 years, from 1934 to 1974. It is written in the Book of Hebrews 3:9 "When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years."

RAMESH
02-20-2007, 04:48 PM
instead of quoting stuff all the time have you got no original thoughts

Black Man
02-20-2007, 04:51 PM
instead of quoting stuff all the time have you got no original thoughts

And where are your original thoughts?

RAMESH
02-20-2007, 04:58 PM
most of my thoughts are original

Black Man
02-20-2007, 05:05 PM
most of my thoughts are original

SUCH AS?

RAMESH
02-20-2007, 05:08 PM
give a topic

Black Man
02-20-2007, 05:13 PM
give a topic

DEMOCRACY

RAMESH
02-20-2007, 05:14 PM
here's 1 for u man can never be god we can act like gods but we not & never will be

RAMESH
02-20-2007, 05:17 PM
DEMOCRACY
i believe in democracy i live in a democratic country i think evryone should

Black Man
02-20-2007, 05:27 PM
i believe in democracy i live in a democratic country i think evryone should

Both of your statements I've heard before. Nothing original with those ideas. Would you like to try again?

RAMESH
02-20-2007, 05:35 PM
yea is was actualy thinking about it i don't really want a democracy i want my own peace of land where no one can bother me like an island

Black Man
02-20-2007, 05:42 PM
yea is was actualy thinking about it i don't really want a democracy i want my own peace of land where no one can bother me like an island

Still....not an original idea.

RAMESH
02-20-2007, 05:46 PM
it's original because it comes from the heart not what was put into my head

Black Man
02-20-2007, 05:57 PM
it's original because it comes from the heart not what was put into my head

what i say comes from the heart so what i write is original according to your logic

RAMESH
02-20-2007, 06:01 PM
yes

RAMESH
02-20-2007, 06:03 PM
if u not quoting it & it comes from your heart on the way u feel then it's original if you put your own thought into it

EAGLE EYE
02-20-2007, 06:11 PM
Blackman is too scared to write his original thoughts on a whiteboard. He only writes original thoughts on blackboards with black chalk.

Sexy Jasper
02-20-2007, 06:20 PM
Blackman is too scared to write his original thoughts on a whiteboard. He only writes original thoughts on blackboards with black chalk.
Now that's an original thought.

RAMESH
02-20-2007, 06:29 PM
why must u guys always try to humiliate a man?

Black Man
02-20-2007, 06:38 PM
why must u guys always try to humiliate a man?

to try is to fail and they fail all the time.

ARRCIMEDES
02-20-2007, 07:23 PM
Wait A Minute Isnt That A Bit Racist Against White People Who Used To Be Black?
Did You Fuck Any Chinese Whores Recenlty Aaand We Got Your Sperm And Now Were Going To Do Black Magick Onyou And Send You To Hell For Giving In 2 Eazy Like Your Wasted Or Sumphin So Advanced Is Your Perception Of Yourself That You Imitate A Mockery On A Basis Of Conception. Misconception Of Your Copulation Inconcurrent With Menstruation To The Testimony Of The Rest Of The Speakers In This Congregation?
Delegate To The Protentious Bvisuted He Is Not But A Speckle In This A Wrongthought Could Be Detrementiona,l

froth
02-20-2007, 08:12 PM
youre not god, youre a kid on a computer. get over yourself

RAMESH
02-21-2007, 02:19 AM
to try is to fail and they fail all the time.
i see where u coming from fuck these cats

Dirk Daring
03-09-2007, 01:10 AM
Elijah Muhammad was an all around scholar, critics are just jealous because he was able to attract and produce more minds in simple words than those who are highly educated and more learned than he was.

Dirk Daring
03-09-2007, 01:11 AM
pardon me Elijah Muhammad, the Last Messenger of Allah, was an all around student and teacher.

Cabalistic
03-09-2007, 01:40 AM
Black Man is white?

maestro wooz
03-09-2007, 02:55 AM
i just dont buy it. No man is greater than an other.

Black Man
03-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Elijah Muhammad was an all around scholar, critics are just jealous because he was able to attract and produce more minds in simple words than those who are highly educated and more learned than he was.

so true :clap: 9:|6 :yes: so true

Black Man
03-09-2007, 10:30 AM
i just dont buy it. No man is greater than an other.

who said one man is greater than another?

maestro wooz
03-11-2007, 02:18 AM
i disagree over the use of the terms "god" and "devil", either they're simple misnomers that continue to be used to express other ideas, or those words are used specially to be inflammatory, or you mean that one type of man is god and one type is devil.

You try to turn the timeline of human development into a means of division.

Visionz
03-11-2007, 04:16 AM
But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he begins to sound, THE MYSTERY OF GOD SHOULD BE FINISHED, as He hath declared to his servants the prophets.

A mystery is that which is unknown. God's reality was unknown for thousands of years and was to remain so until the Seventh Angel sounded in the Last Days. the masses who worshipped God prior to the sounding of the Seventh Angel would be worshipping other than His true reality; that would be unknown to them.

In 1931 the Seventh Angel sounded and the mystery was finished. God came out of "hiding" and as expected the world stood in offended shock and consternation by the revelation. Over seventy years have now passed and emotions have subsided. It is now time to look at this teaching in a scholarly scienfitic and theological manner.For the sake of arguement,you're right and what is stated here is historically accurate. Assuming that, the verses this refers to is the end of a series of chronological events. What are the historical correlations for the first six trumpets as stated in Revelation 8 & 9?

8-7-The first angel sounded and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth, and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up

8-8&9 --And the second angel sounded and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea and the third part of the sea became blood. And the third part of the creatures which where in the sea and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed

8-10:11 And the third angel sounded and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters: And the name of the star is called Wormwood; and the third part of the waters became wormwood and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter

8-12:13 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars, so as the third part of them was darkened, and the dya shone not for a third part of it and the night likewise. And I beheld and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven saying with a loud voice, Woe,woe, woe to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet which are yet to sound

Let's just stick with the first four for now, the last two get really wild

Visionz
03-14-2007, 11:07 PM
bumpin till an answers is received

Urban_Journalz
03-15-2007, 04:55 PM
Gabriel...who over a period of 27 years revealed the totality of the Holy Qur'an to the Prophet. It is generally assumed that the angel Gabriel was some spooky being with wings or something that is other than a man. The Prophet and the Holy Qur'an says differently: the angel Gabriel was a Man.

Qur'an 19:17 "Then We sent to her (Mary) Our spirit and it appeared to her as a Well-Made MAN."

It's also noted in a Hadith, "the Angel comes to me in the likeness of a MAN and speaks to me and I retain in memory what HE says."

Gabriel, according to the Encyclopedia of Islam means "Man of God." It goes on to say "as a rule he appeared as an ordinary strong man...wearing two green garments and a silk turban on a horse."

It says he appeared IN THE FORM of a man. Clearly stating he had changed his appearance for the time. It says IN THE LIKENESS of a man. Not, "A man came to me named Gabriel." It was an angel in the form of a man. Everyone knows that angels have been given the ability to appear in various forms, as they are beings of light. Not earth like you and me.

It's not generally assumed that Gabriel is an angel, Gabriel IS an Angel. Check The Torah and The Book of Enoch if you don't want to check what's left of The Gospel. And why does anything relating to the unseen have to be "spooky"?? If Gabriel is a man, then what does that make Micheal, Raphael, and Uriel? The 4 well-dressed men instead of The 4 ArchAngels?

All this is, is another attempt to distort the message of TRUE Islam to what you would like it to be. It makes all of no sense.

Why don't you post the Hadith that tells of when Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) told Khadejah's (RA) uncle about Gabriel? Her uncle told him, "This is the same being who spoke with Moses (peace be upon him), Ji'brail." Now, you mean to tell me that it was a MAN that spoke to Moses and also Muhammad (peace be upon them) and when he gets to Muhammad (pbuh), he looks the exact same way he did all those years ago when he spoke to Moses (pbuh)??

It makes no sense.

So, not only are you trying to tell me that men of flesh and blood, who are in no way immortal, are gods, but that Angels are now men.

Peace. Cuz no matter what you dream up, the truth is slow-walkin' you down.

LordReveal
03-17-2007, 11:09 PM
I would recomend to you all "The Making Of The Whiteman: History, Tradition and The Teachings Of Elijah Muhammad" by Paul Guthrie. It's an excellent book that disects the teachings of Muhammad and leaves the reader to make up his own mind on whether Elijah was right or not based on the historical and scriptural evidences the book provides.

Visionz
03-17-2007, 11:55 PM
I would recomend to you all "The Making Of The Whiteman: History, Tradition and The Teachings Of Elijah Muhammad" by Paul Guthrie. It's an excellent book that disects the teachings of Muhammad and leaves the reader to make up his own mind on whether Elijah was right or not based on the historical and scriptural evidences the book provides.I'd rather just deal with the information that has been presented here. As far as scriptural evidence is concered, in this thread it was presented that the breaking of the seventh seal referred to Elijah Muhammad, I pointed out that these things (the breaking of the seals) happen in sequential order. If 7 happened, 1-6 would have had to happen as well, so where are the events that correlate with that scripture?
I've asked but there's been no answer.

Visionz
03-20-2007, 12:48 PM
.................so?

WARPATH
03-20-2007, 01:58 PM
I perfer the teachings of the honorable Martin Luther King Jr.

Visionz
03-20-2007, 02:10 PM
funny that the first post ask for a theological discussion and when you try to engage in one, its ignored

Urban_Journalz
03-20-2007, 03:01 PM
I don't believe much of the book of revelations, because a lot of it is questionable, if not flat out false. Therefore, I don't know about any seals. In The Qur'an, we're told that there will be one trumpet sounded and it will be sounded twice. First sounding, everything and everyone in the world will die. The mountains will be reduced to sand, the sky will be rolled up like a scroll and the heavens will be rent asunder. Second sounding, the dead rise from the graves for questioning. If I were you, I'd check the scriptures in chronological order, The Book of Enoch, The Psalms, The Torah, The Gospel, The Qur'an, then see what similarities there are and go on those. Since all but the last have been tampered with, I recommend going from Qur'an first, then The Book of Enoch and so forth, because The Book of Enoch is the second scariest revelation next to The Qur'an in my opinion.

Black Man
03-20-2007, 03:36 PM
the quran been tampered with.

Black Man
03-20-2007, 03:37 PM
the first post does not ask for a theological discussion.

Visionz
03-20-2007, 03:57 PM
Many who have heard the teaching of the NOI/5%/NGE dismiss their teachings as an extreme display of racial pride...an understandable reaction to centuries of racial degradation at the hands of white society. The teaching of the NGE (man being god, the blackman) is backed up by scripture and acknowledged by all the Prophets of God.

Who is God? Answering the question of Who is God is of paramount importance to the whole world. It is of particular importance to Black people (black, brown, yellow) because in doing so, we solve the mystery of our own beginning. Current evolutionary theory, while acknowledging the first humans were "probably" black, place the origin of these aboriginal Black people in the tree hopping primates of Africa. They say when the Blackman today looks at his reflection in a mirror, what he is seeing is nothing more than an advanced ape.

It's time to revisit the teachings of the Honorable elijah Muhammad. The question his doctrine raised in regards to the nature of God absolutely must be answered if Black people are going to have a true knowledge of themselves. Coming on the heels of the Era of Afrocentricity, during which invaluable information was uncovered and dispensed showing the greatness of our "African" past. But through it all, we are no closer to a true Knowledge of Self because the Afrocentric movement refused to address the question of God. The Afrocentric movement was never tangent. Regardless of how learned we are in African history, how many kings we can name or contributions to civilization we can cite, until we can correctly answer the question of Who is God we will never cross the threshold of true Knowledge of Self.

Man is God, the Blackman is God!

The average god-fearing individual reacts vehemently against such teaching of God being a human being. It is believed by most Jews, Christians, Muslims, and others that god is a spirit independent of flesh. The Bible teaches that during this time, His true reality would not be known until the End of Time.

In 1931 the Seventh Angel sounded and the mystery was finished. God came out of "hiding" and as expected the world stood in offended shock and consternation by the revelation. Over seventy years have now passed and emotions have subsided. It is now time to look at this teaching in a scholarly scienfitic and theological manner.

oh I see, lets look but no discussion, I mean if you were aiming for that you'd make a thread about it on an internet forum

I don't believe much of the book of revelations, because a lot of it is questionable, if not flat out false. Therefore, I don't know about any seals. In The Qur'an, we're told that there will be one trumpet sounded and it will be sounded twice. First sounding, everything and everyone in the world will die. The mountains will be reduced to sand, the sky will be rolled up like a scroll and the heavens will be rent asunder. Second sounding, the dead rise from the graves for questioning. If I were you, I'd check the scriptures in chronological order, The Book of Enoch, The Psalms, The Torah, The Gospel, The Qur'an, then see what similarities there are and go on those. Since all but the last have been tampered with, I recommend going from Qur'an first, then The Book of Enoch and so forth, because The Book of Enoch is the second scariest revelation next to The Qur'an in my opinion.word, any recommended spots for obtaining the Book of Enoch? Didn't he gain entry into Heaven without tasting death?

the first post does not ask for a theological discussion.Right, it just says that we should look at it. Why do you choose not to answer the question I've presented though?

Black Man
03-20-2007, 03:59 PM
You're reading it out of context. Read what you have bolded once again.

It is now time to look at this teaching in a scholarly scienfitic and theological manner

Visionz
03-20-2007, 04:01 PM
I'm not however reading out of context that Elijah Mohammed represented the breaking of the seventh seal, correct?

Black Man
03-20-2007, 04:03 PM
I'm not however reading out of context that Elijah Mohammed represented the breaking of the seventh seal, correct?

I don't agree that Elijah Muhammad was the breaking of the seventh seal.

Visionz
03-20-2007, 04:10 PM
I don't agree that Elijah Muhammad was the breaking of the seventh seal.The last almost half of your post would lead one to believe that you do. Why put it out there like that if you don't believe it yourself?

Black Man
03-20-2007, 04:20 PM
The last almost half of your post would lead one to believe that you do. Why put it out there like that if you don't believe it yourself?

the thread is not about the bible or the seventh seal.

Visionz
03-20-2007, 04:30 PM
the thread is not about the bible or the seventh seal.yet it uses both to substantiate what the thread is about

Black Man
03-20-2007, 04:35 PM
yet it uses both to substantiate what the thread is about

there is a relationship. i also post about the quran.

Visionz
03-20-2007, 04:42 PM
there is a relationship. i also post about the quran.so what is the relationship, seeing as you don't believe Elijah represented the seventh seal?

Urban_Journalz
03-20-2007, 04:50 PM
word, any recommended spots for obtaining the Book of Enoch? Didn't he gain entry into Heaven without tasting death?

I say your best bet for both selection and price is Amazon.com. But you can read the whole thing here http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/

As far as I know, Jesus (pbuh) was the only person to ascend to Heaven without tasting death. I haven't researched Enoch (pbuh) thoroughly though, so I'm not certain.

Visionz
03-21-2007, 02:26 AM
I say your best bet for both selection and price is Amazon.com. But you can read the whole thing here http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/

As far as I know, Jesus (pbuh) was the only person to ascend to Heaven without tasting death. I haven't researched Enoch (pbuh) thoroughly though, so I'm not certain.Thanks for the link man, peace

Urban_Journalz
03-21-2007, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the link man, peace

No doubt.

Peace.

LORD NOSE
10-02-2012, 06:31 PM
up