PDA

View Full Version : A New XBox 360? Maybe.

bizzlez
02-20-2007, 04:20 PM
http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/05/the-second-xbox-360-revealed-codename-zephyr/

Sucks for the one's that bought a XBox 360 already. Maybe if you prove you already own one, they'll give you a discount. But the arthur of the article seemed excited he would get one of these updated 360's.

I was just looking up for new 360's on google and found this article.

shaolinsword
02-20-2007, 04:25 PM
That picture's just a prototype and yes it does suck, it has a 120gig hard drive which is a waste and it's a lot cheaper than the PS3

bizzlez
02-20-2007, 04:28 PM
if its cheaper then the ps3 I'll be getting this one probably

but sony will come out with a updated ps3 or lower the price sometime next year, like they did with the small ps2

Sean
02-20-2007, 05:07 PM
They said the 120gb Hard drive might not come bundled with the console. I don't think it will, and if it does I bet it will cost extra.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-21-2007, 02:19 AM
this console is a long ways away so dont hold ya breath, their gunna take full advantage of the box they have now then charge the same price for the newer one keeping people buying. there was already a previous thread about this

wufan10304
02-21-2007, 12:34 PM
who needs 120 gig hard drive? im good wit the 20 gig. i think if it had a hdmi input/output thing..that would be dope, but would you really notice the difference if your not already using the HD cables/jacks that came wit it? hmmm...

yo fredy..ya sig is dope

bizzlez
02-21-2007, 07:28 PM
who needs 120 gig hard drive? im good wit the 20 gig. i think if it had a hdmi input/output thing..that would be dope, but would you really notice the difference if your not already using the HD cables/jacks that came wit it? hmmm...

yo fredy..ya sig is dope

I think microsoft wants you to be able to download movies onto your 360. And movies take up alot of space, I think. But I think Sony after like a hundred more updates will allow this too. After all, its like the companies know what you want before you do. They want their consoles to be entertainment hubs.

http://gear.ign.com/articles/753/753296p1.html

somewhere in there, it talks about the 360's movie download service.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-22-2007, 01:52 AM

yo fredy..ya sig is dope

peace.

i jacked it from the bungie site :list: haha.

i want a cooler and more quite box tho, i'll upgrade.......... after i buy the first box.......... soon.......... when halo 3 comes out.........

Bloo
02-22-2007, 02:14 AM
I think microsoft wants you to be able to download movies onto your 360. And movies take up alot of space, I think. But I think Sony after like a hundred more updates will allow this too. After all, its like the companies know what you want before you do. They want their consoles to be entertainment hubs.

http://gear.ign.com/articles/753/753296p1.html

somewhere in there, it talks about the 360's movie download service.

True, it's already beeing done on the 360. You can dowload movies and TV shows and whatnot. so eventually the 20GB :lmao: HDD that comes with the 360 will be too little space. Hell, it already is.

I don't think that it'll really catch on too much yet though, mainly due to people already having Digital Cable and Satelite. They offer Movies on Demand for about the same price. Now I don't know if you actually own the movies you download to your 360 or not, but if not then there really is no point. Plus it's inconvenient. No one is willing to lug their 360 around with them to watch a movie at a friends house when they can just as easily rent it or buy it on a much more portable DVD.

wufan10304
02-22-2007, 09:30 PM
peace.

i jacked it from the bungie site :list: haha.

i want a cooler and more quite box tho, i'll upgrade.......... after i buy the first box.......... soon.......... when halo 3 comes out.........

i hear you..ha ha. you could already download movies, tv shows, music videos..etc off of xbox live. i pretty much use my xbox to play games. downloading movies is cool and all..but at the end of day, i just wanna play GAMES.