PDA

View Full Version : Free Murda - Let Freedom Reign

crass
02-20-2007, 08:16 PM
here you go kids.

racist randy
02-20-2007, 08:48 PM
There shouldn't even be a thread for this TRASH I don't own the album but I know it is...

oDoUoSoKo
02-20-2007, 08:52 PM
wow that show that ur a jock itch....u atleast HEAR it?

IronFingaz7
02-20-2007, 10:06 PM
I heard it and I rank it TRASH.

P.E.A.C.E.

GENERAL WISE
02-21-2007, 01:53 AM
SMH....

RZA KEEPS PUTTING WEAK ARTISTS UNDER HIS WING....

BTW WHAT HAPPENED TO LA THE DARKMAN?

irish ins
02-21-2007, 06:20 AM
It gets a classic rating from me just cause his own momma prob hates him for releasing this!! but seriously he should look to a career change! Who knows he's prob a cool guy, maybe he should look into a career as a ????????

Jammin
02-21-2007, 06:35 AM
There shouldn't even be a thread for this TRASH I don't own the album but I know it is...

and dont ask yourself why the wu artists aint coming here, its because of people like you or crass posting bs every fucking days

crass
02-21-2007, 06:35 AM
It gets a classic rating from me just cause his own momma prob hates him for releasing this!!

haha

Mista JpKoff
02-22-2007, 08:33 AM
and dont ask yourself why the wu artists aint coming here, its because of people like you or crass posting bs every fucking days
lol
cuz you think they would come if everybody kept sucking their dick all day ? :lmao:
if everybody on a Wu forum thinks a Wu-related album is trash........ probably it is

crass
02-22-2007, 10:46 AM

don't hate, sucker.

Jammin
02-23-2007, 01:55 AM
lol
cuz you think they would come if everybody kept sucking their dick all day ? :lmao:
if everybody on a Wu forum thinks a Wu-related album is trash........ probably it is

probably it is? read what that f.a.n.z said ... he did not hear the fucking album !! }:T }:T }:T he's a sheep

this nigga is mad annoying check it, iam tired of reading the same shit again and again

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/search.php?searchid=128770

KIND
02-23-2007, 02:41 AM
01. Feet And Hands - Wow I really wasn’t expecting the cd 2 start off on some down south snap music shit. This song could definitely get spins in club along with all the other bullshit they play. 2/5
02. My Black Nina (Feat. Sha-Cronz & Rza) - RZA DOES NOT SPIT ON THIS TRACK. That being said, Cronz does his thing as usual, ripp’en the track up. Free couldn’t keep up on this one. 3.5/5
03. Make You Scream – Best beat on whole cd, Free comes correct; his verse is descent but nothing special. 4/5
04. Brooklyn Get It On – Nope just not feeling it. Beat is weak & lyrics are weaker. 1/5
05. I'm Bossed Up – This beat sound like sum 3-6 Mafia shit. It’s Ok, more quality music 2 tear the club up 2. 2/5
06. Shorts And Slippers – Yeah we still in the club mane, ahh shit this nigga stepped on my brand new forces! Pass my glock. 2/5
07. F.R.E.E. Murda – Yup it seems like 2days have past & we still in the club. Ohhh Free did shout out Grand Puba (extra .5 just for that). 1.5/5
08. Free Vs. Murda – Ok on this laid back track Free goes against himself. Interesting concept 2bad he doesn’t really pull it off. 2/5
09. This L's For Dirt – This is the Free I like & enjoy hearing. His style comes across well on this one much like he did on the Dana Dane/Division track “Back in the Days” 4/5
10. I Don't Know – ALERT RAP & BULLSHIT, RAP & BULLSHIT. Well it had to happen sooner or later on this cd. 2/5
11. Let You Arms Swing – Yeah Yeah, hold up how the fuck did we end up back in the club. Oh well Let You Arms Swing nigga. 2/5
12. You Know How It Goes (Feat. Timbo King) Royal Fam in this bitch, Timbo heats it up on this. Free steps it’s up lil. Funny the beat sounds like a late 90es United Kingdom track. 3.5/5
13. ? - Division comes together on this one. Sha-Cronz returns with the seldom heard Terra Tory. The beat is weak & the lyrics are mediocre. 2/5
14. You Can Never Be Better Than Free – Beat is crazy. Free drops a decent verse, again nothing memorable, 3/5
15. Ride, Ride, Ride – Double time flow and it is what it was. Bounce bitch bounce 1/5
16. Take This Money – What do ya say, how bout one more club track b4 we roll up out. If it makes any difference its some East Coast club shit. Nah it doesn’t make a difference. 2/5
17. Yeah!!! – Ok this chorus wack, Free doesn’t really do the beat any justice either. 2/5

Overall: 40.5/85 it is what it is
After thoughts:
Track listing is off towards the end.
Lyrically Free is just as good as Fabulous, Lil Scrappy, or Young Joc. He’s not yet to the level of his co-defendant Sha-Cronz or Clipse. He’s definitely improved but he’s still got a ways to go.
Division should have been on more tracks as well as Rza, 60 sec & P Sun

Dokuro
02-23-2007, 10:54 AM
he let me down after all of his aprovment he let me down im ashamed to say hes Wu worst KBG you bac up robo-dildo

racist randy
02-23-2007, 03:00 PM

I don't care if Freemurda came to the site or not If ya shit wack then ya shit is wack, I'm not hatin either all his verses have been wack, and I've gotten a sneak peek of the album why is Rza wasting beats? And also Where you been at son cause I've dissed Cilvaringz too and He's an Admin. Get ya facts straight:list: .

LHX
02-25-2007, 09:16 PM
i heard this album

Mista JpKoff
02-26-2007, 09:31 AM
i voted bad. it ain't "trash" because the execution is average beatwise. Lyrically it's scaring to hear such poor metaphors and similes. The beats made me think about what ghostface said about new york falling down because of too much southern influences in it. This album is a weak imitation of some Dirty South rap. Southern guys do it better so leave it alone. 16/40 for the beats, 16/40 for the MCing, and 0/20 for the originality... This makes for a 3.2/10 album, which is just baaaad...

wutanghk
02-26-2007, 10:29 AM
i hate this song "F.R.E.E. Murda" so much,
why RZA show his name so big on the cover?

crass
02-26-2007, 12:29 PM
^^to sell records so RZA can actually make some money from producing hip hop this year.

kempa
02-27-2007, 09:36 AM
lol i chose AVERAGE jus cuz i didnt want no beef wit sum freemurda forum fans

THE W
02-28-2007, 07:53 PM
i hate this song "F.R.E.E. Murda" so much,
why RZA show his name so big on the cover?

its a promotional tactic.

crass
03-02-2007, 12:47 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/mossicon/freemurda.jpg

^^rza should take a look at that. this is one of the worst-reviewed wu cd's of the past 7 years. the "classic" and at least one "average" rating are jokes as well. eek!

and i haven't e ven voted yet!

THE W
03-02-2007, 07:02 PM
got a chance to listen to this...my comments:

the rza tracks are solid, nothing to write home about, but they were tight.

there are actually several tight tracks on here.

the 3 Rza tracks, make you scream, you can never be better than free, you know how it goes.

some of the metaphors free uses are clever and some of them are absolutely corny. overall just your typical thug rapper.

because there are some tracks on here that i like, im not gonna vote trash, but its still not that good.

LHX
03-02-2007, 07:05 PM
i was really really looking forward to this album

LORD ZERO
03-11-2007, 12:37 PM
*sigh* Trash

Leo Angel
03-11-2007, 01:43 PM
I voted BAD:ouch: there are some decent tracks, but they're destroyed by popcorn rap joints (half of the fucking album) plus Freemurda is terrible MC. He should join Dipset or something... I don't want him to use Wu-Tang name, it's a fuckin blasphemy/(

duotone
03-24-2007, 11:30 AM
i think there are 2 or 3 good tracks...
but the rest sounds to much like commerzial and the lyrics are worst...

but i think that free is not so bad like the album is...
i like his voice... and i like his feature parts on tracks like certified samurai, just a lil dude and east MC's (mk -mib)...
maybe he better takes attention as an featuringguest.... not albumcomposer...
so he gets a 2/5

RynMur
03-24-2007, 06:11 PM
Bad a few weeks ago, still bad today.

Scáth Bán
03-25-2007, 12:29 AM
I know some people who don't really know about Wu-Tang and they come to me and say, "hey RZA came out with a new album (Freemurda)." I'd tell that it's not really a RZA album, he just did a couple tracks (beats). But it goes to show that it's not good for RZA's reputation to have his name on the cd.

rubyspirit
07-01-2007, 08:59 PM
I don't know what you kids what ... this is a great CD. I really, really enjoyed the beats. RZA is at his best. Freemurda's flow is on point. Definitely gets replay from me.

Why aren't we talking about it more? Free is dropping some deep hints to things happening in hip hop. LISTEN closely...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-02-2007, 06:03 AM
u must be hypnotized or sumthin', 4 real, lol

rubyspirit
07-02-2007, 03:36 PM
I can see with my 3rd eye ...

Chungsanity
07-16-2007, 10:58 AM
wow how many affiliates does wutang have? I could never know all of them at a moment 'cause I always find out about another artist. based on the reviews here Im convinced not to check "Free Murda" since Wutang isnt always consistent with their affiliates.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-16-2007, 03:13 PM
i heard this album

and u survived. respect.

NinjaBlakk
07-19-2007, 08:54 PM

bro i agree wit you that peeps in this forum shouldnt bad mouth and straight diss cats over bullshit.. but there's a difference from poppin' BS and stating a truthful heartfelt opinion.. even if it is harsh!!. Free murda's album was horrible.. ..the boy cant rap... the production was apparently weak.. and this is RZA's apprentice..?? c'mon...!! RZA deserves to be ridiculed for nurturing subpar artists..

free murda is probably a real cool guy.. and i would never diss a cat like that.. but he dissin me releasin this crap.. nah.. its not cool.. chill RZA.. just cause you like a nigga dont mean he can rap.. he got a somewhat passable flow.. but nah.. he aint WU level

NinjaBlakk
07-19-2007, 09:02 PM
i was really really looking forward to this album

WORD..??? your bubble must've burst somethin' vicious ..cause this nigga cant rap.. you think he could rap..?? you were actuallly anticipating this dude..?? wow..LOL!! im not tryin to ridicule you fam..im juss shocked someone said they were lookin foward to hearing a "FREE MURDA" album..

NinjaBlakk
07-19-2007, 09:13 PM
I don't know what you kids what ... this is a great CD. I really, really enjoyed the beats. RZA is at his best. Freemurda's flow is on point. Definitely gets replay from me.

Why aren't we talking about it more? Free is dropping some deep hints to things happening in hip hop. LISTEN closely...

excuse me.. ruby.. are you a female...?? i just wanted to ask i got this album... ((i didnt purchase it)).. but i got it.. and i wanna know..what..HINTS is he droppin related to anything important in the rap game..??

honestly he's like the WU..cough... version ..yuck.. of fabolous.. and that nigga is whack.. free murda is worse cause he's reppin' wu....

i just dont understand what you felt about in this album.. ((could it be called an album.??))

please explain in a lil bit more detail whatyou like about this album.. i'm really trying to understand.. im not trying to diss you or be funnny when i ask you this..

its just that you are an obvious wu fan.. and any credible wu fan has standards not just for a wu album but for hip hop in general.. and i am confused on any standard that YOU feel free murda ((or RZA)) has met on this album..

peace!!

NinjaBlakk
07-19-2007, 09:19 PM

be glad you didnt hear it.. i did.. and i regret every minute.. you are smart and obviously you have ESP.. so do i .. but i like to take risks listening to albums..

free murda's album is really really garbage.. but do listen to albums even if they are terrible ..just so you can personally know why something is whack so when you discuss it wit someone and they liked it you can pinpoint to the exact point of whackness and shut em down..LOL

peace!!

HarlemDiplomat
09-06-2007, 02:09 AM
Trash... fuck man, so many hungry MCs that are actually nice and this is what RZA gives us.

And his name was so big on the cover so it could catch people's eyes. Also if you noticed it was filed under the RZA section in the music store... smh.

TGambino
09-06-2007, 03:56 AM
aint bad enough to warrant all this hate shit is average for an up n comin mixtape punchline rapper

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-06-2007, 09:18 AM
u mean wack mixtape punchline rapper

NoSaidDate420
03-18-2008, 06:16 PM
only redeeming quality is the timbo kind feature.

NoSaidDate420
03-18-2008, 06:17 PM
king. i mean
timbo king.

pmack215
03-19-2008, 09:00 AM
everyone, including free himself & RZA, knows he's no MC. he only got on cause he's RZA's homie. it was only a favor for a friend. nothing was expected from it. if u were in such a position wouldnt u probably do favors like that for friends?
and it probably took no time or $$$ cause nothing was expected of it.

now, sha-cronz on the other hand.....i think that dude can spit. but he aint no 'real' MC, like say, in the "gza" sense. sha-cronz can only spit some game & some battle ammo. he cant construct songs. still i'd love to see a group w/ sha-cronz, killa sin, and la the dark...do an album of straight fire...just spittin game & battle rhymes....no concept!!!....and call it..."dragon breath". that would be nice!

peace.

SHAoLiN LoRD
07-21-2008, 10:29 AM
Not as bad as I thought.

It is a little like fabolous. (who I can't stand)

BGS
07-22-2008, 06:35 AM
trash

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-08-2009, 03:24 PM
I vote classic.