PDA

View Full Version : Toddler Killed By Police

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-19-2005, 05:25 PM
http://edition.cnn.com/2005/US/07/13/toddler.shooting/

.....and they had to all fire at him instead getting a sniper taking him down that way? Or better yet, hmm, NON LETHAL FORCE TO TAKE HIM DOWN. But naw, let's all fire at him at once, and kill him and the baby

07-19-2005, 05:29 PM
they say it's the first time in 38 years that a hostage died during a SWAT standoff too

whitey
07-19-2005, 05:31 PM
heres a thought, dont be a crazy fuck shooting a gun at police officers holding youre child in your hands.

07-19-2005, 05:33 PM
here's a thought HE WAS USING HER AS A HOSTAGE

are you justifying police killing a 2 year old girl?

07-19-2005, 05:34 PM
A total of 11 officers fired nearly 90 shots at Pena.

seriously WHAT IS THAT?

Tres.Bo.
07-19-2005, 05:34 PM
fuck, thats some depressing shit to think about, and what the fuck is with this macho police shit, they break out into 90 shots the moment some nut starts firing at em with a baby as their human shield, the job's to protect and serve, meaning others come first, thats some truly irresponsible shit

whaeva
07-19-2005, 06:02 PM
that was just heartless.. on both parties... more so on the law only cause they werent in a state of desparation such as that man & he probably had psych issues aswell... this was a huge error on the law, this was a hostage situation yet they went about it as a stand off... things havent changed since the branch davidian :no:

whaeva
07-19-2005, 06:08 PM
heres a thought, dont be a crazy fuck shooting a gun at police officers holding youre child in your hands.
same mentally as those who were brain washed by da police academy

whaeva
07-19-2005, 06:12 PM
fuck, thats some depressing shit to think about, and what the fuck is with this macho police shit, they break out into 90 shots the moment some nut starts firing at em with a baby as their human shield, the job's to protect and serve, meaning others come first, thats some truly irresponsible shit
yup, its sad tho cause ive seen footage on amazing police videos of the police in another country (i dont recall) where they physcially went after a deranged man with a fuckin sword & a few of them got cut in the process understandable so.. grant it thats not the best move however in this case with a baby in the way there trigger happy fingers let lose

Funk_Dock
07-19-2005, 06:12 PM
police are too trigger happy...

whaeva
07-19-2005, 06:14 PM
they say it's the first time in 38 years that a hostage died during a SWAT standoff too
yea possibly.. in there minds only... but its just there way of trying 2 save face when they know very well it was a over zealous error on there part

whaeva
07-19-2005, 06:18 PM
im not }:T all of da :cop: but itz jus ;( how thingz like this can take place at all.. but this is the great USA (:dead:)

LORD ZERO
07-19-2005, 07:19 PM
Word Yo, Only In America Can U Get Over 90 Hot Ones In You When A Baby Is In Your Arms.................its Fucked, Point Blank, THEY KNOW IT TOO, BUT THERE IS MONEY TO BE MADE SO I KNOW IT'LL BE A WHILE B4 THATS BROUGHT TO LIGHT

whaeva
07-20-2005, 02:43 PM
Word Yo, Only In America Can U Get Over 90 Hot Ones In You When A Baby Is In Your Arms.................its Fucked, Point Blank, THEY KNOW IT TOO, BUT THERE IS MONEY TO BE MADE SO I KNOW IT'LL BE A WHILE B4 THATS BROUGHT TO LIGHT
yup, cash rulez no doubt... im jus curious as 2 how money is an issue in this specfic case in your thoughts?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-20-2005, 02:49 PM
yeah they had this all of the news in the Bay Area when it first happend...
All of sudden the next day their talking about dogs on leashes a bunch of bullshit spin that shit away...

U know whats really fucked up that man was holding his daughter and they acted as If fuck it its his daughter and shot them both!!!

I bet if it was someone elses kid this shit would not have happend!!!

What a Fucked up world we live in the Police are just too fucken shady!!!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-20-2005, 02:53 PM
FUCK THE POLICE AND THEIR GOVERNING SYSTEM,
using pistols to kill and inflict, leaving dead victims....

whaeva
07-20-2005, 03:12 PM
yeah they had this all of the news in the Bay Area when it first happend...
All of sudden the next day their talking about dogs on leashes a bunch of bullshit spin that shit away...
yea basically 2 try 2 change ppl'z focus

whaeva
07-20-2005, 03:16 PM
FUCK THE POLICE AND THEIR GOVERNING SYSTEM,
using pistols to kill and inflict, leaving dead victims....
yup, theres none lethal methods 2 stop his ablity 2 inflict harm on othaz but da pigz decides its best 2 jus snuff out anotha 1 of there enemiez

Taskmaster
07-20-2005, 03:26 PM
is the dude black? if so 90 shots doesnt suprise me one bit

07-20-2005, 03:26 PM
he's hispanic

Taskmaster
07-20-2005, 03:33 PM
10x worse now i know for sure they didnt care about the babys life

07-20-2005, 03:36 PM
and what is that suppose to mean? it's worse in ANY situation.....

Taskmaster
07-20-2005, 03:38 PM
compared to how they would of treated a WHITE dude means they acted 10x more without heart

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-20-2005, 03:38 PM
he's hispanic

U mean Latino, Hispanic is from Spain Latino from Mexico & South America

07-20-2005, 03:39 PM
ok thx for the lesson

|( i know so little

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-20-2005, 03:40 PM
Sun You'r Sarcasm is Extra-Ordinary!!

07-20-2005, 03:41 PM
:lmao: i didn't know there was a difference really but I guess that's my ignorance

whaeva
07-20-2005, 03:42 PM
compared to how they would of treated a WHITE dude means they acted 10x more without heart
WRONG.... look up da shyt that happened in Waco Texas.. they were *white*

whitey
07-20-2005, 03:42 PM
i never said it was right what happen. i think its a very horrible thing to happen to ANYONE.

doesnt change the fact if he wasnt doing it and putting himself and his own daughter in that situation in the first place neither gets killed.

netscape check two
07-20-2005, 03:44 PM
I'm not a big fan of the police, but they did try to reason with the man for a long time. It's not like they just started shooting all of a sudden. It's the man's fault, he was the one using the baby as a human shield. So all of the blame shouldn't be put on the police. The guy could have killed a bunch of more people if the police didn't start shooting.

07-20-2005, 03:44 PM
but there are people out there who aren't in the right mindframe and as a officer of the PEACE you are suppose to be trained to handle these situations without resorting to this kind of violence, the first thing they did when he fired at them is fired back, yeah that's preserving the peace

Taskmaster
07-20-2005, 03:46 PM
WRONG.... look up da shyt that happened in Waco Texas.. they were *white* are you talking about a bomb?

netscape check two
07-20-2005, 03:47 PM
So if someone was shooting at you, you wouldn't shoot back at all? lol

Taskmaster
07-20-2005, 03:50 PM
ok from what i gaither thier was a raid on some dudes compound in waco...didnt they use gas? if so your WRONG statement hits you right in your fucking face cause police didnt use gas on this dude

Butter
07-20-2005, 03:50 PM
american cops are psycho's look at them on tv, they fucking pull a gun out if someone is speeding its rediculous.. pisses me off how some people can be so stupid..

this is off-topic but, im watching this nature program now.. its about these bears in a national park, the bears get hungry so they go into the park lot and break into people car's for food, if they are caught doing it, the bear could have it's life taken all because people are to stupid and obey rules which state 'DONT BRING FOOD TO THE PARK'. SO WHYKILL THE BEAR? its not doing anything wrong, if they dont want them to come into contact with people dont fucking make national parks for people to view them. its so fucking dumb.

Kriszy Substance
07-20-2005, 03:52 PM
Oh man, that is some depressing shit. I love to see that everyone has a big heart and is talking about important issues like this. True, we should not form too solid of an opinion before we know all the facts. I like to think that there are good police officers out there. However, the fact that 90 shots were fired does seem quite excessive. Love to the family of the child and the man that was shot, regardless of his ignorance and selfishness.

kingidivine
07-20-2005, 03:54 PM
here's a thought HE WAS USING HER AS A HOSTAGE

are you justifying police killing a 2 year old girl?
I'm justifying it. When this happened last week I knew some fools would be outraged by this. Use some damn intellect. Dude was a devil. He came out firing with his kid as a shield. What should the police do? Should they let him shoot mad people but save his "precious little baby's life"? That piece of shit murdered his own child.

07-20-2005, 04:01 PM
you have the same mentality as the cops who killed the kid

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-20-2005, 04:23 PM
I'm justifying it. When this happened last week I knew some fools would be outraged by this. Use some damn intellect. Dude was a devil. He came out firing with his kid as a shield. What should the police do? Should they let him shoot mad people but save his "precious little baby's life"? That piece of shit murdered his own child.

I Understand what you're saying but in this situation the Police should barricade off the street in a four block radius and let a negotiator talk the guy down U dont just use force while an innocent child is in harms way thats just bullshit tactics its shows there intent its to cull the masses and any crazy idiot that goes nuts regardless of what lives are involved

ARCHRIVAL
07-20-2005, 04:44 PM
thats pretty crazy, but im not sure i believe it. didnt mad hostages die in the infamous west hollywood shootout?

as for the toddler, its not like they were scared by him walkin around with a squirt gun or something, they had a reason. that doesnt justify it but sometimes you gotta make sacrifices.

07-20-2005, 04:45 PM
read what BigBen said, i agree with him

I Understand what you're saying but in this situation the Police should barricade off the street in a four block radius and let a negotiator talk the guy down U dont just use force while an innocent child is in harms way thats just bullshit tactics its shows there intent its to cull the masses and any crazy idiot that goes nuts regardless of what lives are involved

RynMur
07-20-2005, 04:54 PM
Yea i agree that they should've handled the situation better with gas or a sniper or something rather then what they did. And whoever said that american cops are the worst needs to watch more news. there are some good cops and bad cops in every unit in every country.