PDA

View Full Version : My crazy ass theory on life.

bizzlez
02-21-2007, 09:17 PM
Keep in mind I'm not very religious (I believe in "God") or a scientist, I'm more on the dumb side. And I believe in 2nd life/reincarnation.

I believe that every things made up of light/energy, including ghosts, angels, etc. I'll keep this short. I think when a black hole absorbs the energy around it that it actually recycles the energy to create space. The leftover energy that escapes from the black hole forms life or say another planet Earth. This is gonna sound more crazy/stupid, I think the big bang is the energy escaping from a massive black hole no one can imagine the size of. And the energy from that is God.

Do you get what I'm trying to say?

MX1
02-21-2007, 10:39 PM
sry i dont get wut ur sayin but i think i do...like everything energy or sumthin?? but u lost me on the black hole, is that wut u think happens wen we die? cuz i kinda got that wen u said it...

MX1
02-21-2007, 10:51 PM
as in the universe is one almost being?

Civilison
02-21-2007, 11:16 PM
i hear this...

black holes are interesting. they say that the black hole is the only place known to scientists that does not abide by the universal rule of time and space. a nothingness that has the power to destroy but also has the power to create.

it is also being speculated that every galaxy contains a black hole at its center even our own inactive milky way one. when it starts to feed we all go in and disappear into nothingness....

an interesting theory man

MX1
02-21-2007, 11:18 PM
my theory really relies on god yuh know, i dont know much bout black holes but it seems interesting...imma hav to look deeper into this shit...cool theory never thought bout that

GAYLORD
02-22-2007, 01:21 AM
your theory is neither crazy nor new

bizzlez
02-22-2007, 11:22 AM
I meant to put down "space," instead of "life."

Dr.Weird
02-22-2007, 03:07 PM
this is deep i always think about this shit but thinking about it too much kinda fucks with my head, cos everything is beyond us. we'll never know if there is a "higher power" etc.

Razorsharp
02-22-2007, 04:28 PM
crazy... never thought of it that way