PDA

View Full Version : Saigon addresses the Prodigy comment...

anti-social
02-22-2007, 11:08 AM
shit was funni...I like this dude, he doesn't sugarcoat shit. Keeps it funky. I love both niggas music. But I can see Prodigy hidin' behind security...lol.

www.hiphopgame.com (http://www.hiphopgame.com) it's the first interview

SAIGON....

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-22-2007, 11:18 AM
I believe everything Saigon said, but it doesnt lessen my love for P AS A RAPPER, I dont care what hes like as a rapper now the fact is, he was fucking blacking out constantly on the infamous and hell on earth and murda muzic, even if he didnt LIVE that life, it dont matter, he was an ill MC all the way

I'm not liking P all these years cuz I think hes the truest banga in QB, i'm liking him because of what he does on the MIC, and Saigon has a long way to go before he matches anything P has done in the 90's (he wont).

I like Saigon though, that return of the yardfather mixtape was off the rails

Gawd
02-22-2007, 11:25 AM
lawls at 'puffing up his bird chest'

cap
02-23-2007, 07:57 PM
yo saigon is really saying some wild shit about his album getting 5 mics and XXL.
in a previous interview he said it was gonna be the greatest album of all time!
if he has half the impact he says he will this could do great things for real hip hop.

i feel saigon is gonna do big and positive things,and everybody should cop his album when it drops!!

cap
02-23-2007, 07:59 PM
ow and fuck a prodigy.
he can't touch sai on the mic,i dont care if he's a so called legend...

Edgar Erebus
02-23-2007, 08:12 PM
yo saigon is really saying some wild shit about his album getting 5 mics and XXL.
in a previous interview he said it was gonna be the greatest album of all time!
if he has half the impact he says he will this could do great things for real hip hop.

i feel saigon is gonna do big and positive things,and everybody should cop his album when it drops!!

Yeh he actin like the game he said he was GOTa. Ad Jadakiss 2. ANd PRodihy was a good rapper but Jigga turned im into pussy, thats why jigga powerful rapper. He says you pussy and you become pussy. And nas is tto large cuz he makes bitches to babies Jigga later fucks.

bloodyhookz
02-23-2007, 08:34 PM
Simple And Plain, Saigon Is The Truth, P Fell Off Along Time Ago, And He Don't Want Nothin With Saigon, He Ain't Even Mobb Deep Anymore, They Split Up, I Have A Havoc Track Dissin' P!

Jin10304
02-24-2007, 12:22 AM
Please....post if you say so

ShaolinDarts
02-24-2007, 07:45 AM
I can see what Saigon is saying but at the same time rappers have to start making music for the fans and not just a persona. After 2pac's death it seems every rapper wants to be a rapper plus an icon too. But why should I care if Prodigy gets smacked up? Hell on Earth is a banger and I know whats happened to Prodigy in the past but Hell on Earth still remains a banger.

Lets be honest, Saigon is well short of Prodigy's standard yet in terms of a full album. Prodigy at his peak was as good as most out there and he actually put that on WAX - not just potential but hot cd's.

Fuck this whole street cred shit and how many times they been shot or been to jail. Put the music and community first because 2 decades in hip hop still ain't done shit for its community.

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
02-24-2007, 08:37 AM
prodigy got punked.

bloodyhookz
02-24-2007, 08:49 PM
Please....post if you say so

I would, but i don't know how to send an mp3 song to a dl server, if anyone knows how to, i'll post the track up!

Jin10304
02-24-2007, 09:28 PM
Cant you just YouSendIt? or RapidShare? I still think its a lil weird because by now we would of heard something of a diss track/Mobb breakup, shit even Hav is on the new P mixtape

02-25-2007, 06:27 PM
i'll buy that shit

Rich Girl
02-28-2007, 08:04 AM
By Prodigy I think of that No Good video.. Sometimes I think is nothing all those street 'thug' things.

bloodyhookz
02-28-2007, 09:26 AM
?

bloodyhookz
02-28-2007, 09:30 AM
http://rapidshare.com/files/18707583/Havoc_-_The_Mobb_Deep_Breakup__Dissin__Prodigy__-_P_Cutta-Street_Wars_Vol._11__Street_Wars_Or_Die.mp.html

Here's the Havoc track dissin' P, and someone else is on it too, don't know him, but yeah....

bloodyhookz
02-28-2007, 09:34 AM
Cant you just YouSendIt? or RapidShare? I still think its a lil weird because by now we would of heard something of a diss track/Mobb breakup, shit even Hav is on the new P mixtape

there it is......http://rapidshare.com/files/18707583/Havoc_-_The_Mobb_Deep_Breakup__Dissin__Prodigy__-_P_Cutta-Street_Wars_Vol._11__Street_Wars_Or_Die.mp.html

Murdah Piff
02-28-2007, 10:40 PM
http://rapidshare.com/files/18707583/Havoc_-_The_Mobb_Deep_Breakup__Dissin__Prodigy__-_P_Cutta-Street_Wars_Vol._11__Street_Wars_Or_Die.mp.html

Here's the Havoc track dissin' P, and someone else is on it too, don't know him, but yeah....

the other dude is Uno Dos

Razorsharp
02-28-2007, 11:04 PM
Shook Ones?? :D

youngdeck01
03-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Saigon is gonna own with his album