PDA

View Full Version : What is evil?

GENERAL WISE
02-23-2007, 03:54 AM
DEFINE EVIL.
(IF YOU USE "IMMORAL" OR OTHER 'RELATIVE' WORDS PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR DEFINITION).
AND FINALLY, WHAT IS EVIL (WHAT GROUP IS EVIL..I.E. CIGERETTE INTEREST GROUPS ETC)

Os3y3ris
02-23-2007, 04:07 AM
Evil is the desire to prove one's existence manifested through imposition of will in a manner detrimental to those around you.

Kong
02-23-2007, 04:14 AM
Something that excists in every human.

GENERAL WISE
02-23-2007, 04:16 AM
Evil is the desire to prove one's existence manifested through imposition of will in a manner detrimental to those around you.

WHAT IF THOSE AROUND YOU ARE ALSO EVIL?

Something that excists in every human.

NOT A DEFINITION.

Kong
02-23-2007, 04:19 AM
I was on the what it is bit.

GENERAL WISE
02-23-2007, 04:23 AM
I was on the what it is bit.

O, OK.

Visionz
02-23-2007, 04:25 AM
Evil is typing in Chiconuts text for an entire thread

GENERAL WISE
02-23-2007, 04:30 AM
Evil is typing in Chiconuts text for an entire thread
IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, I AM HELPING PEOPLE WITH POOR EYE SIGHT READ AND LEARN. YOU COULD LEAN BACK AND EASILY READ MY POST WHILE YOU WOULD HAVE TO COME CLOSE TO THE MONITOR IF YOU WANTED TO READ THE OTHER PPL'S POSTS. PLEASE NO MORE DIGRESSIONS.

RAMESH
02-23-2007, 04:34 AM
evil is what happens when i drink i get this s on my chest & do bad things like an evil superman
i even tried flying once i jumped from the 2nd story of a club on to the dance floor i bruised my ankle quite bad laying on the floor like an ass good thing i knew the bouncers
maybe it was that pills i popped with my alcohol

Kong
02-23-2007, 04:34 AM
IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, I AM HELPING PEOPLE WITH POOR EYE SIGHT READ AND LEARN. YOU COULD LEAN BACK AND EASILY READ MY POST WHILE YOU WOULD HAVE TO COME CLOSE TO THE MONITOR IF YOU WANTED TO READ THE OTHER PPL'S POSTS. PLEASE NO MORE DIGRESSIONS.

what if they can't move there head? you fucking up there eye sight.

DJMethods
02-23-2007, 04:53 AM
Evil is what society breeds

Os3y3ris
02-23-2007, 05:01 AM
what if those around you are also evil?

First of all, evil isn't a state of being, so much as a tool to facilitate the birth of self. My first memory is a question. What was I willing to do, willing to take, willing to give, to prove I exist? The immediate answer was "Everything." I consider that the natural question that we all ask and the answer that we all come to.

Now, that divides the world up into five types of people. There are those that are ignorant of the question, yet accept the answer and those that are ignorant yet reject it. The people who have knowledge of this question fall into the same groups as the former category. There are those that accept the answer and those that reject it. Now, there is one other type of person. That is the person who understands the problem with that question and sees it for what it is.

All who accept the answer are dangerous. They WILL exist. They must. Its the force that drives them. They'll do anything and everything to make their mark on the world.

Those that reject the answer are just as dangerous, though far less calculating. You see they already KNOW the answer, despite being told otherwise by morality, society, etc. They just fight against believing it. They walk a thin line and act in accordance to what is "correct" given that answer and what is incorrect, depending on whether they're arriving once again at that answer or failing in their search for another. Either way, their doubt and lack of confidence prevents them from truly living.

Now, those that know the question, despite being members of the other groups, have the opportunity to elevate and join the final group.

Then you have the person that sees the problem with that question and understands why its been asked. They are beyond good and evil, understanding that those concepts are merely representations of what I've just told you, which is just a tiny fraction of the equation which drives humanity's actions. They are at peace. They do no exist any more than the others, only they understand that fact and are at peace with that fact. Their reward is existence.

Four out of five of those groups are prone to what we could call "evil". The fifth group, as I stated, is above such concept.

Sexy Jasper
02-23-2007, 07:33 AM
·vil http://img.tfd.com/hm/pron.gif (javascript:play('E0255300')) (http://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/emacr.gifhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifvhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/schwa.gifl)adj. e·vil·er, e·vil·est 1. Morally bad or wrong; wicked: an evil tyrant.
2. Causing ruin, injury, or pain; harmful: the evil effects of a poor diet.
3. Characterized by or indicating future misfortune; ominous: evil omens.
4. Bad or blameworthy by report; infamous: an evil reputation.
5. Characterized by anger or spite; malicious: an evil temper.

n.1. The quality of being morally bad or wrong; wickedness.
2. That which causes harm, misfortune, or destruction: a leader's power to do both good and evil.
3. An evil force, power, or personification.
4. Something that is a cause or source of suffering, injury, or destruction: the social evils of poverty and injustice.

adv. Archaic In an evil manner.

[Middle English, from Old English yfel; see wap- in Indo-European roots.]
ehttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifvil·ly adv.
ehttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifvil·ness n.

Close thread.

Urban_Journalz
02-23-2007, 03:35 PM
We all have intuition. That voice, gut instinct, and every other nickname it has, that tells us when something is wrong or right. Evil is the deliberate ignorance on the part of the logical side of our consciousness. Evil exists in many forms, and wears many masks, but in truth, it's (evil's) strategy is weak. An evil person is one who, with malice and forethought, causes a disturbance in themselves or society and tries to pass themselves off as having either done nothing at all, or having done good.

The Tobacco Company is evil because they sell death to their own people for profit. True enough, the people themselves have to buy the cigarettes, but if the company wasn't in existence, we wouldn't have as many health and environmental problems as we have.

Evil is knowing the right thing and not doing it. Deliberately not doing it. Not caring and being satisfied in not caring.