PDA

View Full Version : Why does everybody hate 50 Cent ?(no wu tang dickryders)

Crackspace
02-23-2007, 03:48 PM
if u are a wu tang dickryder dont respond to this plz

why does everybody hate 50 cent so much?

Edgar Erebus
02-23-2007, 04:15 PM
Everybody who? Wannabe hood chicks love him.

I, personally, don't like him cause he abandoned his so-so street smart lyrics and now brags exclusively about champagne, cars and bitches, and all that in that fucked up teethless mumbling which makes his few intelligent lyrics nearly incomprehensible.

Dokuro
02-23-2007, 04:22 PM
this has alredy been down

in my relegion you not to eat bottem feedders like shrimp or crafish
its the same thing when it comes to music dont listing to 50 becouse he is a bottem feedder he is garbege he is only fames becouse he eats off others plates

crass
02-23-2007, 04:25 PM
i don't like him for the same reason i don't like 99.9999% of all hip hop ever -- the posing and single-minded lyrics

Edgar Erebus
02-23-2007, 04:26 PM
this has alredy been down

in my relegion you not to eat bottem feedders like shrimp or crafish
its the same thing when it comes to music dont listing to 50 becouse he is a bottem feedder he is garbege he is only fames becouse he eats off others plates

I agree with whatever you say.

abasi
02-23-2007, 04:31 PM
where do u want me to start
one of the reasons is that he doesnt seem real
also whats his identity

IRAN
02-23-2007, 04:33 PM

Its nothing personal, his music is average at best.

sonny getz
02-23-2007, 04:59 PM
i don't like him for the same reason i don't like 99.9999% of all hip hop ever -- the posing and single-minded lyrics

co sign

11th Chamber
02-23-2007, 05:10 PM
I like 50. Not as much as his Get Rich days, but he still puts out good shit. Im for sure coppin his album when it drops too

LORD ZERO
02-23-2007, 05:33 PM
1. He Bit The 50 Cent Name From A Cat Who Passed In Ny
2. Snitch
3. Just Plain Garbage

xHard to Earnx
02-23-2007, 06:02 PM
Because Interscope Connecticut Jackson is pretty annoying. Dude's made some great songs though.

Cesar
02-23-2007, 06:21 PM
I like 50. Not as much as his Get Rich days, but he still puts out good shit. Im for sure coppin his album when it drops too

What he said.

Crackspace
02-23-2007, 06:42 PM
yea thnx for all the mature responses...i honestly really like 'Power Of The Dollar' & 'GRODT' but not so much the massacre

Edgar Erebus
02-23-2007, 06:44 PM
yea thnx for all the mature responses...i honestly really like 'Power Of The Dollar' & 'GRODT' but not so much the massacre

Yeah, those two were bangin', Guess Who's Back too. Other were naaah, Massacre was straight trash IMO. Fiddy really fell off for his last album. And G-Unit solo albums are all wack, with Young Buck a smaaaall bit above other two.

GENERAL WISE
02-23-2007, 06:54 PM
50 CENT's BEATS ARE OKAY, BUT NO ONE CAN FUCK WITH CAPPADONNA.

CAPPA THE DON = REAL GANGSTA MUSIC.

SaqurakiHanamichi
02-23-2007, 06:55 PM
why? because its not real

he is not a artist , just a performer.

bloodyhookz
02-23-2007, 07:04 PM
Besides The Fact That 50's Mega Whack And Always Has Been, I Think Alot Of You Are Forgetting The Most Important Reason Why He's Hated So Much, He's A Fuckin Rat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Anybody Who Supports His Music Is Contributing To A Rat's Pockets! So Fuck Y'all!

I Don't Know Why All Of A Sudden People Think It's Cool To Rat, It's Becoming A Trend, Around My Ways, You'll Git X'd Out The Game, I Fiend To See 50 In My Hood, Which Won't Happen, Y'all Better Stop Snitching Too Mothafuckas!

xHard to Earnx
02-23-2007, 07:05 PM
You won't see him in your hood because you live in fucking Canada.

Murdah Piff
02-23-2007, 07:06 PM
I Don't Know Why All Of A Sudden People Think It's Cool To Rat, It's Becoming A Trend, Around My Ways, Y

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LIVE IN SOFT TORONTO

oDoUoSoKo
02-23-2007, 07:13 PM
is it hate because i think he sucks? prove me wrong..i do hate him...but i havent gotten a reason not to yet...so fuck u asshole.

bloodyhookz
02-23-2007, 07:13 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LIVE IN SOFT TORONTO

LISTEN MAN, YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER NARROW MINDED KID WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKIN' ABOUT, TORONTO IS THE HOME OF METRO HOUSING, FIRST PROJECTS EVER BUILT, WE PROBABLY HAVE MORE PROJECTS AND GHETTOS THAN 70% OF CITIES IN THE STATES, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND DO THE KNOWLEDGE BEFORE YOU SPEAK, FAGGOT!

WE ALL KNOW THAT THE STATES IS MORE FUCKED UP, BY FAR, STILL DON'T MEAN THAT TORONTO IS SOFT, JUST ASK YOUR BOY 50, RIGHT AFTER ONE OF HIS SHOWS SOMEBODY GOT LAID OUT 1 TO THE DOMEPIECE OUTSIDE OF ROGERS CENTRE, AND I DON'T WANT TO MENTION HOW MANY OF YOUR FAV RAPPERS GOT SHOT AT AND STUCK FOR THEIR JEWELS UP HERE, SO WHO'S SOFT? YOUR MOMMY'S TWOT?

xHard to Earnx
02-23-2007, 07:16 PM
All caps makes you hard.

bloodyhookz
02-23-2007, 07:20 PM
You won't see him in your hood because you live in fucking Canada.

SO?!?! DMX WAS IN REGENT PARK LOOKIN FOR CRACK AND GOT ROBBED, M.O.P. WAS IN THE SAME HOOD GITTIN SHOT AT, 50 MIGHT NOT COME TO THE HOOD BUT THERE HAS BEEN RAPPERS KNOWN TO COME TO THE HOOD IN TORONTO, SO WHAT CAN YOU REALLY SAY? BLACKCHILD FROM MURDA INC. KNOWS EVERY MAJOR HOOD IN TORONTO AND HE'S SAFE UP HERE, THAT'S MY NIGGS RIGHT THERE, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

xHard to Earnx
02-23-2007, 07:21 PM
Ooh, big whoop.

You are completely fucking ridiculous.

bloodyhookz
02-23-2007, 07:23 PM
I Proved Your Stupid Point And That's All You Have To Say Faggot?

xHard to Earnx
02-23-2007, 07:25 PM
What point was I proving? That you live in Canada? That Cuuuuuuuuurtisss wouldn't be hanging out in a Canadian slum?

Subnote: Faggot as in person sexually attracted to those of the same sex?

bloodyhookz
02-23-2007, 07:28 PM
Yeah, That's My Fuckin Point, You Said I Live In Canada, I Let You Know That Just Because It's Canada, It Don't Mean That Rappers Don't Come Up Here And Come To The Hood, But In 50's Case, You're Probably Right, He Wouldn't Step Foot In Anybody's Hood, He's A Shook Bitch And A Legitimate Rat!

xHard to Earnx
02-23-2007, 07:31 PM
You seem to be pretty on edge and pretty defensive at just the mention of America's Attic. Chill the fuck out.

And stop typing in all caps unless you think you can pull it off correctly, and I'm thinking you can't most of the time.

Cesar
02-23-2007, 07:44 PM
Besides The Fact That 50's Mega Whack And Always Has Been, I Think Alot Of You Are Forgetting The Most Important Reason Why He's Hated So Much, He's A Fuckin Rat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Anybody Who Supports His Music Is Contributing To A Rat's Pockets! So Fuck Y'all!

I Don't Know Why All Of A Sudden People Think It's Cool To Rat, It's Becoming A Trend, Around My Ways, You'll Git X'd Out The Game, I Fiend To See 50 In My Hood, Which Won't Happen, Y'all Better Stop Snitching Too Mothafuckas!

Aight Thug Life

bloodyhookz
02-23-2007, 07:48 PM
America's Attic?!?!?! That's Pretty Weak, Listen, I Probably Have More Fam In The Us Than You, So What's Your Fuckin Point? I Show Love, The Difference Is You And Majority Of Peeps Out Here Wanna Shit On Canada, When Both Of Our Nations Side With The Freemasons, So There Ain't No Difference Really, We're All Being Controlled By Illuminati And The Devil Bush, Which Happens To Rep Your Nation, So Shut The Fuck Up, I Can Name A Million Reasons To Shit On The Us, But I Won't 'cause Like I Said, I Got Fam There!

Edgar Erebus
50 as a rat... Ice Cube said same for Eazy. Who knows which all rappers have been called out as rats during beefs.

Gawd
shrimp is good. gigantic red letters are womanish

bloodyhookz
02-23-2007, 07:49 PM
Aight Thug Life

YEAH, AND YOUR POINT!?!?!, WHAT, YOU SUPPORT RATS TOO, GIT THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

Edgar Erebus
02-23-2007, 07:51 PM
^^Chill out b. Just chill out. No beef over snitches.

xHard to Earnx
02-23-2007, 07:52 PM
I don't care who you know or where your "fam" lives.

bloodyhookz
02-23-2007, 07:53 PM
Check My Original Post, Then You'll Understand, These Fags Somehow Make Me Think That They Side With Freemasons And Rats, That's When You Know Most Of These Cats Out Here Are Not Hood!
So Who's Beefin'?, I Made My Point Why I Don't Like 50 And Now I Got A Whole Circus Of Clowns Tryin' To Git At Me, Fuck Y'all!

Gawd
internet thugs. lawls. if you cannot destroy your e opponet with simple words and text then why bother even going round and round?

xHard to Earnx
shrimp is good. gigantic red letters are womanish

Red Lobster has shrimp and gigantic red letters.

So just what the fuck are you saying?!?!?!

I got fam at Red Lobster, son.

Eatin cheddar biscuits and shit.

bloodyhookz
02-23-2007, 07:54 PM
I don't care who you know or where your "fam" lives.

YEAH AND JUDGING BY YOUR ATTITUDE, YOU STILL LIVE IN YOUR MOMMY'S SNATCH, GIT OUTTA HERE YOU FUCKIN RAT LOVING FAGGOT!

xHard to Earnx
Check My Original Post, Then You'll Understand, These Fags Somehow Make Me Think That They Side With Freemasons And Rats, That's When You Know Most Of These Cats Out Here Are Not Hood!
So Who's Beefin'?, I Made My Point Why I Don't Like 50 And Now I Got A Whole Circus Of Clowns Tryin' To Git At Me, Fuck Y'all!

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THE MOTHERFUCKING FREEMASONS?

HOLY SHIT.

Gawd
Red Lobster has shrimp and gigantic red letters.

So just what the fuck are you saying?!?!?!

I got fam at Red Lobster, son.

Eatin cheddar biscuits and shit.

their gigantic red letters are not underlined or laid down in text by a tranny known as general wise.

that is what im saying child.

xHard to Earnx
02-23-2007, 07:56 PM
I want some fucking cheddar biscuits. You know what them shits is?

They're fucking Bisquick, man.

Edgar Erebus
02-23-2007, 07:57 PM
Actually this second I feel sorry for fifty, think he ain't wanna amke so much hate up tis motherufcker.

Aight, don't beef, yall gonna hall of gay this thread

Gawd
02-23-2007, 07:58 PM
I want some fucking cheddar biscuits. You know what them shits is?

They're fucking Bisquick, man.

are you asking me about food? hmmmm. no i dont know much etc.
i will be paying a visit to my local red lobster this sunday for crab legs and lobster tails.

Crackspace
02-23-2007, 08:04 PM
shut up u internet thugs

Cesar
02-23-2007, 08:04 PM
YEAH, AND YOUR POINT!?!?!, WHAT, YOU SUPPORT RATS TOO, GIT THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

TTTHUUGGGG LIFFFEEE, throw up ur big C's for Canada in the air homie!!!! Canada Love

Can I ask you a question, "Would You Clap Your Mans For Frontin????"""" LMAO

Damn i miss cormegasite

xHard to Earnx
02-23-2007, 08:06 PM
shut up u internet thugs

Who are the thugs?

I'm trying to talk about casual fine dining and shit.

Cm0ney
02-23-2007, 08:08 PM
can bloodyhookz or anybody please post an instance of 50 "snitching"? because right now it seems like you're just repeating what game says in his disses

xHard to Earnx
02-23-2007, 08:11 PM
Fiddy actually did. He was called in as a witness and just said "read my lyrics."

They're some pretty detailed lyrics.

Watch the CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURTIS video on youtube. It's kinda explained in the middle.

bloodyhookz
02-23-2007, 08:26 PM
TTTHUUGGGG LIFFFEEE, throw up ur big C's for Canada in the air homie!!!! Canada Love

Can I ask you a question, "Would You Clap Your Mans For Frontin????"""" LMAO

Damn i miss cormegasite

1- I AIN'T COMIN OFF LIKE I'M THE HARDEST OUT THERE, BUT I WILL GO TOE TO TOE WIT YOU OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER

2- NOBODY IN MY CIRCLE IS FRONTIN', BELIEVE THAT, UP HERE, PEEPS KNOW

3- I DON'T FEEL SNITCHES, SO IF YOU DO, THEN YOU DESERVE WHAT COMES TO YOU

SO WHERE DOES YOUR QUESTION FALL INTO PLAY IN THIS WHOLE CONVO?

Gawd
02-23-2007, 08:28 PM
this thread has surpassed gheyness......

bloodyhookz
02-23-2007, 08:31 PM
can bloodyhookz or anybody please post an instance of 50 "snitching"? because right now it seems like you're just repeating what game says in his disses

I DON'T HAVE TO POST IT, IT'S BEEN POSTED, EVERYBODY KNOWS HE'S A RAT, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

FUCK 50
K.A.R. IS THE MOVEMENT, PISTOL PETE, DON'T SLEEP ON THAT

KILL ALL RATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cesar
02-23-2007, 08:32 PM
1- I AIN'T COMIN OFF LIKE I'M THE HARDEST OUT THERE, BUT I WILL GO TOE TO TOE WIT YOU OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER

LOL but u still havent answered my question

Gawd
02-23-2007, 08:33 PM
you guys are fighting over 50 cent like too horny women.

shame.

bloodyhookz
02-23-2007, 08:36 PM
LOL but u still havent answered my question

LISTEN MAN, IF I WERE TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION, THAT WOULD CONTRADICT WHAT I'M SAYIN', WHY SHOULD I ANSWER THAT AND MAKE MYSELF LOOK LIKE A RAT, IT'S NOT LIKE ASKING A NORMAL QUESTION, LISTEN, K.A.R. IS WHAT'S POPPIN' RIGHT NOW, DON'T SLEEP!

Cesar
02-23-2007, 08:39 PM
LISTEN MAN, IF I WERE TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION, THAT WOULD CONTRADICT WHAT I'M SAYIN', WHY SHOULD I ANSWER THAT AND MAKE MYSELF LOOK LIKE A RAT, IT'S NOT LIKE ASKING A NORMAL QUESTION, LISTEN, K.A.R. IS WHAT'S POPPIN' RIGHT NOW, DON'T SLEEP!

Well im just buggin u cause im bored, im out now.

Crackspace
02-23-2007, 08:46 PM
Currrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttttisssssssssssssss

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-23-2007, 09:06 PM

stop acting hard in a forum you dumb fuck - its the internet

your impressing no one but your pea brain self

bloodyhookz
02-23-2007, 09:38 PM
I Ain't Actin Hard, But I Guarantee Face To Face You Wouldn't Speak To Me Like That, Kid I'll Slap The Shnot Out Your Fuckin Grill, Now That Ain't Actin' Hard, That's Real Talk!

xHard to Earnx
02-23-2007, 09:40 PM
Sounds like you're a goober with the mindset of a five year old.

11th Chamber
02-23-2007, 09:51 PM
I Ain't Actin Hard, But I Guarantee Face To Face You Wouldn't Speak To Me Like That, Kid I'll Slap The Shnot Out Your Fuckin Grill, Now That Ain't Actin' Hard, That's Real Talk!

are there even black people in Canada? havent been there in a minute

Crackspace
02-24-2007, 12:10 AM
W.U. T.A.N.G : Witty, Unpredictable, Talent And Natural Game..

Cesar
02-24-2007, 01:07 AM
Here ya go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9L2xnhRo6o

Murdah Piff
02-24-2007, 02:30 PM
LISTEN MAN, YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER NARROW MINDED KID WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKIN' ABOUT, TORONTO IS THE HOME OF METRO HOUSING, FIRST PROJECTS EVER BUILT, WE PROBABLY HAVE MORE PROJECTS AND GHETTOS THAN 70% OF CITIES IN THE STATES, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND DO THE KNOWLEDGE BEFORE YOU SPEAK, FAGGOT!

WE ALL KNOW THAT THE STATES IS MORE FUCKED UP, BY FAR, STILL DON'T MEAN THAT TORONTO IS SOFT, JUST ASK YOUR BOY 50, RIGHT AFTER ONE OF HIS SHOWS SOMEBODY GOT LAID OUT 1 TO THE DOMEPIECE OUTSIDE OF ROGERS CENTRE, AND I DON'T WANT TO MENTION HOW MANY OF YOUR FAV RAPPERS GOT SHOT AT AND STUCK FOR THEIR JEWELS UP HERE, SO WHO'S SOFT? YOUR MOMMY'S TWOT?
i rep montreal kid whatchu talkin bout

matter of fact last time some g-unit cat came through he got robbed by the haitian niggas

wlFFQ5BX_p4

Crackspace
02-24-2007, 03:55 PM
omg this went from 50 cent to canadian hoods

Godbrother
02-24-2007, 04:34 PM

I give 50 two thumbs up! Cats don't like 50 because he runs his mouth but if you look at his situation. Dudes are intimidated.

I mean cats are tried putting him 6 feet deep. People are scared of getting shot. He has already been through that. Whats the worst that can that hasn't happen to him.......The dude knows what it means to be broke, the dude knows what it means to have no friends.

Cesar
02-24-2007, 05:15 PM
I give 50 two thumbs up! Cats don't like 50 because he runs his mouth but if you look at his situation. Dudes are intimidated.

I mean cats are tried putting him 6 feet deep. People are scared of getting shot. He has already been through that. Whats the worst that can that hasn't happen to him.......The dude knows what it means to be broke, the dude knows what it means to have no friends.

And thats why 50 is that nigga, he went from nuttin to something.
One of the most successful rappers in the history of Hip Hop.

bloodyhookz
02-24-2007, 08:28 PM
And thats why 50 is that nigga, he went from nuttin to something.
One of the most successful rappers in the history of Hip Hop.

fuck his success, he's a rat, a traitor, and a phony, the man sold out his own people from the hood [Smurf, Domination], the man had millions of dollars and wouldn't hook up his own boy 75g's for bail money, after the man rode for 50's cause, fuck 50, there's no loyalty in him and if you don't agree with me, you're as good as a rat!

K.A.R. KILL ALL RATS, that's what's poppin' bitches!

bloodyhookz
02-24-2007, 08:37 PM
are there even black people in Canada? havent been there in a minute

Toronto is the most multi-cultural city in the world, period. It's the world fit into one city, and judging by this whole forum, you must be a white kid to ask that question!

Ghost_Deini_
02-24-2007, 08:41 PM
if mr. canadianhoodantisnitchtoughinternetcapslockthug didnt post in this thread 3585353 times, then maybe id read it.

SaqurakiHanamichi
02-24-2007, 08:43 PM
Toronto is the most multi-cultural city in the world, period. It's the world fit into one city, and judging by this whole forum, you must be a white kid to ask that question!

man plz i lived in canada its just a fuken farm with no jobs.

bloodyhookz
02-24-2007, 08:43 PM
if mr. canadianhoodantisnitchtoughinternetcapslockthug didnt post in this thread 3585353 times, then maybe id read it.

yeah, go fuck your mudda!

bloodyhookz
02-24-2007, 08:44 PM
man plz i lived in canada its just a fuken farm with no jobs.

yeah, what part of Canada did you live in barnpig?

Cesar
02-24-2007, 09:20 PM
well atleast Canada has free healthcare i think.

Cesar
02-24-2007, 09:22 PM
fuck his success, he's a rat, a traitor, and a phony, the man sold out his own people from the hood [Smurf, Domination], the man had millions of dollars and wouldn't hook up his own boy 75g's for bail money, after the man rode for 50's cause, fuck 50, there's no loyalty in him and if you don't agree with me, you're as good as a rat!

K.A.R. KILL ALL RATS, that's what's poppin' bitches!

Man you dont know 50 or Bang em personally, so who are you to know who is telling the truth????

Prolifical ENG
02-24-2007, 09:39 PM
aight....lol thats enough of this one.

got derailed...theres no purpose anyway....everyone knows why most hate 50.