PDA

View Full Version : Top Reasons why WEED should NOT be legalized

WARPATH
07-19-2005, 06:03 PM
1. It would put mother fuckers out of buisness when Newport puts out Menthol Marijuana lights and Camel comes out with a Cool Joe refer smoking camel---People depend on it's sale to make the light bill and feed their kids. People trade their food stamp card for a sack. you really want to starve kids?

2. You'll have to have an I.D. to buy it.

3. It'll take the fun out of sneaking around to smoke it.

4. People would loose more jobs becuase companies would pressure drug tests more often- even though it'll be legal they'll still test to see who actually uses it.

5. Cops would pull you over more often for d.u.i. and smoke as a probable cause. Meaning you won't be able to have a cigar or cigarette while you drive without the risk of getting pulled over.

Legalizing weed sounds good but just think about how it could fuck up your life more. What are your views on it? Dope dealers know what i'm talking about.

JASPER
07-19-2005, 06:22 PM
6. Weed nerds would talk about it even more. Fuck weed nerds... cut it out and take some real drugs sissies. Smoking weed doesn't make you seem cool or interesting and weed does nothing compared to the toxic outerspace prescription drugs I take.

MantiZ
07-19-2005, 06:23 PM
hmm weed is legal in Germany and Holland, but i haven't seen BuddaMalboro there :D lol
still there wuould be millions of dealers who just can get weed cheaper than it would cost in a shop.

ch-chef
07-19-2005, 06:28 PM
personally id rather keep it illegal, the cost would skyrocket and it wouldnt be any easier to get. and i like the dippin and dodgin that goes along with coppin trees.

"dodge
duck
dip
dive
and......dodge"

ARCHRIVAL
07-19-2005, 06:44 PM
dont legalize it, for all the aforementioned reasons.

the only reason i would support legalization is if thats all that happened, not corporations exploiting it and stuff.

frosted592
07-19-2005, 06:45 PM
it's almost legal here :)

Kriszy Substance
07-19-2005, 07:11 PM
I do see your points and have thought about all those myself. I only smoke chronic now but I have pretty much tried everything and done enough drugs to last a lifetime. I have made a lot of money and smoked a lot of free weed in my life because it was illegal.

But the truth is that the cost of weed would go down if it were legalized, in most places anyway, and the quality would go way up. Plus the fact that we are loading up our jails with non-violent criminals. I say save the space for the child abusers, rapists and murderers.

I am sure those that make their money off selling chronic would find a better approach or another avenue.

Just my thoughts. I can see no one really appreciated my "Legalize marijuana by religion" post. Thats ok, Im used to being misunderstood.

Oh, and sorry my post was long, Ive caught some shit for that too- just trying to speak my mind and we all have differents ways I guess.

THE W
07-19-2005, 07:40 PM
its not gonna be legalized because these white tobacco companies wont be getting paid off of it. its the reason why it was made illegal in the first place.

AcidPhosphate69
07-19-2005, 07:59 PM
No, the reason it was made illegal in the first place was to discriminate Mexican workers coming in from across the border. Most anti-marijuana legislation is steeped in racism.

thwak
07-19-2005, 07:59 PM
weed should b legalized though because of the amounts of people in prison for it. like come on a guy who rapes someone I'm comfortable allowing him in jail, a guy who just liked to smoke some buddah I'm not.

THE W
07-19-2005, 08:37 PM
No, the reason it was made illegal in the first place was to discriminate Mexican workers coming in from across the border. Most anti-marijuana legislation is steeped in racism.
actually neither one of us are correct. it was made illegal because a company called duPont back in 1937 saw that hemp and all its products would bankrupt its business. so they convinced the government to heavily tax hemp. eventually they made it totally illegal.

thwak
07-19-2005, 08:40 PM
^actually that can be disputed. there are still hemp clothes availible and the government even incouraged the growing of hemp during world war 2 because it was so strong. also hemp doesn't have any drug induced effects if you smoke it. weed on the other hand does.

hoardini
07-19-2005, 08:48 PM
legalising ween would eliminate those cunt days where u just got paid (usually in the really hot summer days) and nobody got the hook up, u searchin everywhere all day.....and end up scraping out the bong instead
also if it was legal u could grow your own without fear of persecution which means home setups would become more elaborate and information could be more easily shared and the quality of available weed would rise
but i quit so i dont care either way

peace

THE W
07-19-2005, 09:40 PM
^actually that can be disputed. there are still hemp clothes availible and the government even incouraged the growing of hemp during world war 2 because it was so strong. also hemp doesn't have any drug induced effects if you smoke it. weed on the other hand does.are they available and manufactured in the US?

they used it for war but did not make it legal for domestic use.

only thing weed does to ya is it gives you a uforia. hemp does the same thing. they come from the same plant.

TheMASSIVE
07-19-2005, 10:28 PM
Anyone who knows the true history of marijuana in this country knows the drug policy’s foundation is built on ignorant slander. They mislead people with tools of propaganda for many years now. Just look at the Tax Act of 1937! The truth is, marijuana can solve many major problems that we currently face as a society. It’s the one single natural resource that could provide human life with shelter, food, fuel, clothing, and so much more. By keeping marijuana illegal, we are making marijuana users send money to importers overseas, who sometimes poison the marijuana with harsh chemicals. Legalizing marijuana would lead to lower costs for police protection, lower jail costs, lower taxes, lower prescription prices, and much more revenue to tax. By legalizing marijuana we can reduce the deficit and taxes, while increasing spending. Legalizing weed would lead to economical proportions. We can save the environment and conserve natural resources for the future. For the sake of our health, our future, our economy and our sanity, we should legalize marijuana. Here’s where the problem is with legalizing marijuana… It is very much a danger to the oil companies, alcohol, tobacco industries, the ADA and a large number of chemical corporations. Various big businesses with plenty of dollars and influence have suppressed the truth from the people… Why? Because hemp is a healthy natural source of essential fatty acids and omega-3 oils, and it offers outstanding benefits as a non-carcinogenic ingredient in foods, drinks, and cosmetics (http://www.newstarget.com/008343.html). Hemp oil is fantastic for dry skin or chapped lips, for example. The Marijuana seed is the second most complete protein source known, after soybeans. The enzymes contained in marijuana seed break down food nutrients to allow easier digestion and more food value. Marijuana seeds contain a higher percentage of enzymes and amino acids than any other food, including soybeans, and like soybeans can be made to taste like chicken, beef, tofu, etc. at five to ten per cent the cost of soybean protein. Domestic animals could also be fed for less than 20 per cent of current costs. Marijuana can be grown very poor soil, is an excellent rotation crop. Hemp is also the world's best source of paper-making fiber, and you can grow hemp a lot faster and in a lot more climates than trees. Hemp has tremendous advantages to offer to farmers (http://www.newstarget.com/006959.html), health-conscious consumers and industry. You might be wondering if hemp does offer such promises, why is it still illegal to grow in the U.S. The answer? The corruption and influence of the cotton industry. Cannabis hemp is the most durable, and longest lasting natural fiber known to exist on the earth. You see, hemp is ten times stronger than cotton. Hemp jeans last ten times as long as cotton jeans. If you let U.S. farmers grow hemp, then suddenly everybody is buying hemp clothes instead of cotton clothes, and the cotton growers lose money. So of course the cotton industry is more than willing to go along with the "hemp is bad" myth, claiming marijuana funds terrorism weaponry, if it does then why aren’t we immobilizing their ammo? It's all about protecting the pocketbook of these industries! In the end, of course, everybody loses. U.S. farmers get thrown in jail if they try to grow this crop, U.S. consumers have to buy inferior cotton clothing, makers of natural hemp nutritional products get raided by the DEA, and the national trade deficit (http://www.newstarget.com/007144.html) gets even worse as we keep sending money to Canada and other countries to buy hemp products there. That's called "business as usual" in the United States where capitalistic industry, not sanity, makes the laws and regulations under which we all live. In a rational society, hemp would not only be legal, it would be heralded as a miraculous gift from nature that could be used in literally thousands of products that all benefit the lives of everyday Americans. Individuals deserve the right to make choices for themselves. The government only has a right to limit those choices if the individual's actions endanger someone else. This does not apply to marijuana, since the individual who chooses to use marijuana does so according to his or her own free will. The government also may have a right to limit individual actions if the actions pose a significant threat to the individual. But this argument does not logically apply to marijuana because marijuana is far less dangerous than allot of drugs which are legal, such as alcohol and tobacco with it’s various poisons, tar, and crack-like addictive nicotine. Meanwhile, we are currently spending billions of dollars every year to chase peaceful people who happen to like to get high… Also, people who use it for religious reasons! I’m not a big fan of religion my self but I am a fan of our First Amendment. There are many religious reasons why marijuana should be legalized. Many religions such as Hindus, Buddhists, Rastafarians, and others use marijuana in their spiritual and religious ceremonies. The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution says that the government cannot "prohibit the free exercise" of religion. These people cannot follow their religion as they see fit. In a way, they are being put in jail for their religious beliefs. These people get locked up in prison and the taxpayers have to foot the bill. We have to pay for food, housing, health care, attorney fees, court costs, and other expenses to lock these people up. This is extremely expensive! Legalize marijuana and drop the crime rate… We could save billions of dollars every year as a nation if we stop wasting money locking people up for having marijuana. Plus Marijuana has a distinguished history of medical use dating back more than 5,000 years. Marijuana can treat a wide variety of illnesses and medical problems including glaucoma, the side-effects of cancer chemotherapy, muscular spasms, the "wasting syndrome" associated with AIDS, epilepsy, and more. If you have cancer, marijuana can alleviate nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite caused by chemotherapy treatment. If you have AIDS, marijuana can alleviate the nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite caused by the disease itself and by treatment with AZT and other drugs. Marijuana help people with Glaucoma by reducing intraocular pressure, alleviates the pain and slows or halts the progress of the disease. Glaucoma, which damages vision by gradually increasing eye pressure over time, is the leading cause of blindness in the United States. People with Multiple Sclerosis (the leading cause of neurological disability among young and middle-aged adults in the United States) can use marijuana to reduce the muscle pain and spasticity caused by the disease. It may also relieve tremor and unsteadiness of gait, and it helps some patients with bladder control. If you have Epilepsy, marijuana can help prevent epileptic seizures. People suffering from Chronic Pain can use marijuana to reduce the pain, often debilitating pain caused by a variety of injuries and disorders. So I’ll step out now with one more statement… We need to come together and educate each other instead of falling victim to the propaganda machine!

THE W
07-19-2005, 10:33 PM
i could not read all that but i read some of it and yes weed will never be made legal because there is too much money to be lost by it.

TheMASSIVE
07-19-2005, 10:43 PM
Why couldn't you read all of it?

THE W
07-19-2005, 10:46 PM
its too long and the small print strains my eyes

SurreaL
07-19-2005, 10:47 PM
yeah, they'll take the THC out of it, and soften it up, then they'll come to us for the real shit, Who care's what they do.

Kriszy Substance
07-19-2005, 10:54 PM
:b :hippy: O:| Word, Massive. Well put and its nice to see Im not the only one who likes to get a bit wordy. Word is Born! Check out this shit if you want, these people are crazy. We all know there is not really seperation of church and state. Im surprised no one has tried to hang those fucks by their own loophole!
http://www.mindspring.com/~careyb/rframe.html <<<Crazy People
http://www.mindspring.com/~careyb/rf_frst.html <<<Get Em

OxlongO
07-19-2005, 11:11 PM
first off, i smoke weed. not everyday but weekly mostly b/c i like the affects it has when i mix it with alcohol, mainly i dont get all sloppy and i can drink longer without passing out or puking. with that said....
legalizing weed would in america would screw up alot of things including:

health and healthcare

the workforce and economy.

the justice system and policing.

there are more reasons legalizing would be bad, of course, and overall i think it would be a bad idea to legalize weed. its still a drug, its still addicting, and too many americans wouldn't use responsibly (too many already don't). many americans (the youngsters) would think its a free-for-all, and we'd loose alot of otherwise good citizens because they wouldn't see any consequence for smoking as much dope as possible just b/c its "legal, dude".

TheMASSIVE
07-19-2005, 11:24 PM
:b :hippy: O:| Word, Massive. Well put and its nice to see Im not the only one who likes to get a bit wordy.
Thanx yo, I can't help it... When I'm passionate about something I learn everything I can about it. Hip-Hop, Astronomy, Martial Arts, etc... Especially Marijuana though, I'm on a small indie-label called "ERBaL MiNdED PrOdUcTi0Nz" so I have to know what I'm talking about because I face quite a bit of criticism for promoting the use of marijuana.

TheMASSIVE
07-19-2005, 11:27 PM
its too long and the small print strains my eyesI made the text bigger just for you.

Kriszy Substance
07-19-2005, 11:30 PM
What about alcohal Ox? I mean that shit has a WAY larger negative effect on most of those items you listed. Should we then make liquor illegal? I mean the statistics are undeniable when it comes to the amount of death, destruction and chaos that alcohal causes as opposed to marijuana. Im not trying to disrespect your opinion, I just think that facts are facts. And also its not the governments job to keep an eye on the kids and teach them responsibilty and morals, it a family's job.

The Last Poet
07-19-2005, 11:50 PM
I do see your points and have thought about all those myself. I only smoke chronic now but I have pretty much tried everything and done enough drugs to last a lifetime. I have made a lot of money and smoked a lot of free weed in my life because it was illegal.

But the truth is that the cost of weed would go down if it were legalized, in most places anyway, and the quality would go way up. Plus the fact that we are loading up our jails with non-violent criminals. I say save the space for the child abusers, rapists and murderers.

I am sure those that make their money off selling chronic would find a better approach or another avenue.

Just my thoughts. I can see no one really appreciated my "Legalize marijuana by religion" post. Thats ok, Im used to being misunderstood.

Oh, and sorry my post was long, Ive caught some shit for that too- just trying to speak my mind and we all have differents ways I guess.
I agree with this.. If it WAS, in fact, legal, the quality of the bud would go way up and the price would NOT go up, it would go down.. The only reason it costs so much now is BECAUSE its illegal. You have to take 'risk' factors into consideration..

You would most likely be ID'd for it.. but fuck it, you get ID'd for alcohol, I know 13 Y.O. kids who walk around and chug 40's like they do it everyday. ID's never stopped any minor from purchasing anything.. Just get a hook up.. if you have a dealer now, he should be more than happy to SHOW ID to a desk clerk and purchase it legally.

Anybody have ANY idea whatsoever how many people are in prison right now for merely being caught with A JOINT!? its fuckin pathatic, marijuana is NO WORSE for you than cigarettes and alcohol OR the combination of the two.. Like homie said, save room for the rapists, murderers, and child molesters.

If your making money off selling marijuana, than your only PROVING to 'the man' that its exactly what they think it is... Young ass, immature, little kids get their hands on the shit, and the public see's it, it BLOWS out of proportion.. Keep it in the hands of Adults who can keep it safe, at least for a little bit, until all the rumors die down.. Prove to them that it does nothing more than heighten your awareness.. entertainment, ya know? fuck it, im rambling.. im high :D

THE W
07-20-2005, 12:52 AM
bottom line is weed isnt illegal because its harmful. its a business issue.

Rebel_INS
07-20-2005, 01:05 AM
Thats crazy but I dont smoke weed so it doesnt matter to me

THE W
07-20-2005, 01:07 AM
yeah i dont either, its just kinda crazy how the government doesnt really give a shit about the people it serves.

oh well...

ARCHRIVAL
07-20-2005, 01:25 AM
tobacco corporations will put more toxic shit into weed to make it more addictive, thus inventing a leading killer along with cigs. do you really want drug heads outta jail if there will be another lethality on the market.

Kriszy Substance
07-20-2005, 02:17 AM
I hear you guys. And I understand that if it doesnt affect you, it really isnt a big deal. But it is to me. I smoke weed everyday, Im not lazy, I just really like the shit. Like method man said "its like natures way of saying 'Hi!'" I also know that I have a good job, support my family, am kind and compassionate to the people I meet. I sure dont think I belong in jail.
I can understand fears that corporations or whoever would be putting shit in your weed to make it more addictive or whatever. But I guarantee you the day it was legalized (or at least de-criminalized) I would be growing the fuck out of that shit (If I dont already:looking:) So what I am saying is that I am smart enough to know better, as everyone should be.

I smoke cigarettes too (trying to quit) and I know that shit is way bad for me, but I make the concious decision to do that. I also have a child and my ass will be outside smoking in 50 below zero weather before I will ever smoke around my kid or lead her to believe it is an ok thing.
I mean, yeah, corporations/government is fucked up, but lets not stop holding ourselves accountable for our actions. Twinkies are bad for you and will probably give you cancer. So are cigarettes, weed, soda pop, alcohal, sugars, fake sugars........... See what Im trying to say?

ARCHRIVAL
07-20-2005, 02:27 AM
twinkies give you cancer?

well i am just shit outta luck huh

OxlongO
07-20-2005, 12:20 PM
alcohol is more a part of american culture than marijuana. im saying if weed is leagalized, it would be abused more, and kids would start smoking at a younger age. overall, the effects on our society would be negative.

THE W
07-20-2005, 12:30 PM
tobacco corporations will put more toxic shit into weed to make it more addictive, thus inventing a leading killer along with cigs. do you really want drug heads outta jail if there will be another lethality on the market.
how is that the fault of weed itself? that just proves my point that the government doesnt give two rock hard shits about anything but their bottom line.

weed is already in this country(illegally) and the stuff thats out now isnt lethal.

THE W
07-20-2005, 12:36 PM
alcohol is more a part of american culture than marijuana. im saying if weed is leagalized, it would be abused more, and kids would start smoking at a younger age. overall, the effects on our society would be negative.and kids are smoking weed underage already along with alcohol and cigarettes. none of these age limits are stopping anybody. but unlike alcohol and cigarettes, there are no real harmful effects from smoking weed even in excess. just about anything is good in moderation and just about anything is bad in excess.

the only reason alcohol is a part of american culture is because its legal. there are A LOT more deaths from alcohal then there are from weed. there hasnt even been a documented death from weed.

Kriszy Substance
07-20-2005, 12:57 PM
Saying that alcohol is more a part of american culutre than marijuana is pointless. The FACT is that you are not looking at the facts. Heres a few for you--

Underage alcohol use is more likely to kill young people than ALL illegal drugs combined.

77 percent of high school seniors have used alcohol; in comparison, 53 percent have smoked cigarettes; 46 percent have used marijuana, and 8 percent have used cocaine.

If you dont believe me check the facts at the link below, there are many others there that make your comment a bit redundant. No offense, I think that your opinion is grounded on a good intention, but its not a solution.

And once again, it is NOT our governments job to teach our children morals and responsibility, it is the Family's.

Im gonna try to keep my mouth shut on this topic from now on. But its really hard because its people like you that put an upstanding citizen like myself, at risk of going to jail or losing my kid or whatever. The kids are always going to be able to get weed or whatever drugs they want. Thanks to our government, we have a flourishing black market and if you want it, someone will find it for you. The shit is fucked up.

Im gonna go smoke a fat bowl of the chronic right now....cause that is another good thing about it....it makes you feel good and anger and intolerance seems a bit more tolerable after I get baked!!

http://www.madd.org/stats/0,1056,1807,00.html

Love to all of You!!

maestro wooz
07-20-2005, 12:57 PM
no matter why weed was originally outlawed it should never be illegal. I smoke a good amount of weed and even i can see that the government should never support a subastance that alters your mental state(im not talking about medicines) If it was legalized you would create a society where alot more people are higher alot more often then they are now, and i dont see how that would improve society at all. If you think it should be legalized your just being short sighted cause your bud connect just got busted and your pissed

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-20-2005, 02:11 PM
its not gonna be legalized because these white tobacco companies wont be getting paid off of it. its the reason why it was made illegal in the first place.
Truth's plus they would have a hell of a time taxing it since most people grow it themselves... Shit this governement doesn't want anything legal that has a healing effect...

They rather Pump out Tabacco and Alcohol and keep us addicted to Caffeine!!!

Analyze
07-20-2005, 04:46 PM
Its too many dumbass walking around already.

THE W
07-20-2005, 04:54 PM
no matter why weed was originally outlawed it should never be illegal. I smoke a good amount of weed and even i can see that the government should never support a subastance that alters your mental state(im not talking about medicines) If it was legalized you would create a society where alot more people are higher alot more often then they are now, and i dont see how that would improve society at all. If you think it should be legalized your just being short sighted cause your bud connect just got busted and your pissedalcohol? drunkeness?

Unforgiven
07-20-2005, 07:05 PM
6. Weed nerds would talk about it even more. Fuck weed nerds... cut it out and take some real drugs sissies. Smoking weed doesn't make you seem cool or interesting and weed does nothing compared to the toxic outerspace prescription drugs I take.
oh, so risking your life by sniffin' a lil yay or poppin' an e pill is better than getting right fucking stoned with your boys off a big ass blunt? I'm sorry you think hard drugs are cool.....

OxlongO
07-20-2005, 09:24 PM
yeah your right Substance. i believe your facts are true. thats why i say weed shouldn't be legalized. all those numbers you showed will go up if marijuana becomes legal. its that simple.
just like alcohol has higher rates of abuse and causes more deaths b/c its legal and you can buy it at any gas station.

imagine if marijuana were legal, and you had 4 times as many people driving around stoned.

i think legalizing marijuana would have more negative impact than positive on our society.
don't push your liberal drug policies and slanted studies on the rest of us. do you think a majority of americans agree with your view?

i am speaking for the majority of americans.

OxlongO
07-20-2005, 09:31 PM
and don't blame the government for drugs being illegal. blame the abusers and dealers.

its one thing to walk around almost any city in america and see the bums and scum stumble around drunk and high, asking you for money, food, cigarettes. if marijuana is legalized, its another foolish liberal policy that will just create more reasons for the same liberal peeps to ask for more money.

have you seen what happend to downtown san fransico?
its digusting. and you can blame it on the mayor of that city for promoting the policy
"Hey, anything goes!..."

Unforgiven
07-20-2005, 11:16 PM
If they legalize it and wanna sell it in stores, I'll keep going to my guy because I know his shit is way better than the stuff the government will tax the fuck out of.....

crastuf
07-20-2005, 11:55 PM
If you notice, where cannibus is legal they are also safer. I wonder if they're smarter? Different cultures have different dos and don'ts. Besides If weed were legal, there would be more problems than ever. It would also take out the illness in weed and doing illicitness to get it. Peace. Also the government will find a way to take the good out of it.

Kriszy Substance
07-21-2005, 12:03 AM
Oxlongo- I have not tried to PUSH my views on anyone. I am stating my opinion and some facts. And I would never say that I speak for the majority of anybody cause that is a bullshit statement. We all only speak for ourselves. Im as liberal as you are conservative my friend. So maybe you should go listen to the "Man in the Mirror" song on the Michael Jackson thread.

I believe marijuana is one of the most mild and helpful substances out there. Ever known anybody dying of cancer that has to risk going to jail to help themselves die more peacefully? I certainly hope you never do. But if your mom needed that shit to make her feel better, you might be singing a different tune.

Your thoughts are pure speculation. I at least provided some facts. Slanted or otherwise, you are free to do the same if we want to try to have an intellegent conversation.

People that are out in the streets beggin for shit are probably not there because of marijuana. Alocohal....physical and emotional abuse...addictions...lack of good education... those are probably more likely to be some of the reasons.

If you think the users and dealers are responsible for making it illegal...then you better check ya facts...in fact... I believe several members here already went into that.... which also goes to show that I am not the only one who feels this way...although I would never be as ignorant as to say I speak for any of them....

Lots of love you cat....but I think you need to sleep on some of this shit.... or go blow smoke up someone elses ass...By the way... have you ever smoked chronic... might make ya hate a little less....

Sicka than aidZ
07-21-2005, 02:05 AM
shut tha fuck up jasper, we know your bitchass is tryin to get high on viagra...it wont work for ya......viagra cant give pussies hard-on's

Killer Falcon
07-21-2005, 07:50 AM
good thread. i personally agree with marijuana being legalised. learnt a lot of things from reading the posts, thanks massive and kriszy substance.

peace

mn2683
07-21-2005, 09:30 AM
i dont think they should legalize it, i think they should decriminalize it

LadySnowBlood
07-21-2005, 09:49 AM
i dont think they should legalize it, i think they should decriminalize it

i agree, either way, the gov will control all of it...
the laws are way softer in canada..

OxlongO
07-21-2005, 09:59 AM
lol @ have i ever smoked chronic. of course i do, and thats part of the reason for my stance.

i am not going to provide slanted facts, just my opinion. i will leave the "speculation" to you, because at this point marijuana is still ILLEGAL in America. so speculate and rally your troops.
unfortunately for you, common sense almost always prevails.

heres a fact (one of the oldest ones in the book if you will): if you smoke marijuana, the more likely you will try other drugs. its called a gateway drug. fact.

no need to remind me to "check my facts" on the issue of dealers and drug abusers keeping marijuana illegal. last time i checked, they were the only ones breaking the laws.

don't be condesendending on me, bitch. im not your little brother.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-21-2005, 10:02 AM
and don't blame the government for drugs being illegal. blame the abusers and dealers.

its one thing to walk around almost any city in america and see the bums and scum stumble around drunk and high, asking you for money, food, cigarettes. if marijuana is legalized, its another foolish liberal policy that will just create more reasons for the same liberal peeps to ask for more money.

have you seen what happend to downtown san fransico?
its digusting. and you can blame it on the mayor of that city for promoting the policy
"Hey, anything goes!..."

Hey I lived in the City all my Life... U have no clue what your talking about the City has always been like that straight dirty Yo, Tourist only see the area's they street clean daily the rest of the city is like the South... DIRTY!!!!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-21-2005, 10:06 AM
lol @ have i ever smoked chronic. of course i do, and thats part of the reason for my stance.

i am not going to provide slanted facts, just my opinion. i will leave the "speculation" to you, because at this point marijuana is still ILLEGAL in America. so speculate and rally your troops.
unfortunately for you, common sense almost always prevails.

heres a fact (one of the oldest ones in the book if you will): if you smoke marijuana, the more likely you will try other drugs. its called a gateway drug. fact.

no need to remind me to "check my facts" on the issue of dealers and drug abusers keeping marijuana illegal. last time i checked, they were the only ones breaking the laws.

don't be condesendending on me, bitch. im not your little brother.
Oh wow and If you Drink you will most likely try other drugs... FACT!!! So whats your point Propaganda has really been engrained in ya brain!!

LadySnowBlood
07-21-2005, 10:11 AM
i love drugs.. yeahh
lol

OxlongO
07-21-2005, 10:24 AM
BigBen- i've lived in urban areas my whole life. so thanks for the tip, but save it for some country boy.
whats your point? yeah, if you drink your more likely to use drugs. so why the hell would you want to start legalizing drugs (starting with weed)?

its not propaganda that has brainwashed me, its logic. i want my kids and grandkids to grow up in this country. i have a hard time believing some of you even care about TOMORROW.

Raptics
07-21-2005, 10:44 AM
7. I will still smoke the same bomb ass shit if its legal or not so i dont care.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-21-2005, 10:47 AM
BigBen- i've lived in urban areas my whole life. so thanks for the tip, but save it for some country boy.
whats your point? yeah, if you drink your more likely to use drugs. so why the hell would you want to start legalizing drugs (starting with weed)?

its not propaganda that has brainwashed me, its logic. i want my kids and grandkids to grow up in this country. i have a hard time believing some of you even care about TOMORROW.

Well I have children and I keep them away from Television thats a start!!! BUILD STRONG FOUNDATION

Logic says to me Marijuana is healing and anything the Government is against its because its usually good for the masses and bad for the elite

THE W
07-21-2005, 11:23 AM

alcohol and cigarettes have been killing people for decades but they wont make those things illegal. there has never been a documented death from marijuana but its said to be lethal and illegal. whats sense does that make?

its about money man....plain and simple. the government doesnt really care about our well being cuz if they did alcohol and cigarettes would be illegal. these politicians arent gonna lose their top campaign sponsors.

weed SHOULD be legal, but it will NEVER happen.

sakk
07-21-2005, 11:39 AM
its about money man....plain and simple. the government doesnt really care about our well being cuz if they did alcohol and cigarettes would be illegal. these politicians arent gonna lose their top campaign sponsors.

weed SHOULD be legal, but it will NEVER happen.
This is totally right. Just like Wu said C.R.E.A.M. if you legalize pot who will buy antidepressants, valium, painkillers, etc. If marijuana is legalized pharmaceutical companies will lose billions of $'s because people will use pot as an alternative to some of the prescription drugs they currently use. Marijuana will never be legal in the United States of America. Unless it can generate more money than pharmaceutical companies, big tobacco, and big alcohol. That is to say that marijuana would have to be its own large economy to be legal.

Just a side note that is unrelated: Politicians and lawyers and doctors are all scam artists, bad people, and crooks.

pussy-with-teeth
07-21-2005, 11:54 AM
weed is not legal in germany, get ya facts straight

and i think if the shit becomes legal they would put shit on there like 16% steuern...hahaha

Krimewave
07-21-2005, 11:57 AM
1. It would put mother fuckers out of buisness when Newport puts out Menthol Marijuana lights and Camel comes out with a Cool Joe refer smoking camel---People depend on it's sale to make the light bill and feed their kids. People trade their food stamp card for a sack. you really want to starve kids?

2. You'll have to have an I.D. to buy it.

3. It'll take the fun out of sneaking around to smoke it.

4. People would loose more jobs becuase companies would pressure drug tests more often- even though it'll be legal they'll still test to see who actually uses it.

5. Cops would pull you over more often for d.u.i. and smoke as a probable cause. Meaning you won't be able to have a cigar or cigarette while you drive without the risk of getting pulled over.

Legalizing weed sounds good but just think about how it could fuck up your life more. What are your views on it? Dope dealers know what i'm talking about.

you're talking shite.
you have no idea wtf you are on about son.

LEGALIZE CANNABIS.

Kriszy Substance
07-21-2005, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the back up guys. Oxlongo just wants to talk shit and call me a bitch cause he doesnt have anything better to say. I never called you any names Oxlongo. Grow up....cause yes, you are acting like my little brother. It has been a good dicsussion I think... besides the name calling which is just childish. I still love you though Oxlongo. Not a big deal. I forgive ya!

Anyway, de-criminalization would probably be best. That is basically how it is here in Alaska. You can grown your own chronic and possess up to 4 ounces (it just cant be split up in eights or nothing like you are going to sell it). There is a law here called Ravens Law that was created when our town started to blow up around the gas pipeline days. We recently lost an initiative last year on our state ballot that would have further de-criminalized it...see below (Fact: even our Alaska State Troopers backed up this fucker)

Alaska Marijuana Initiative Defeated 11/5/04
http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/361/alaska.shtml

With Alaska courts having ruled possession of up to four ounces of marijuana is legal in one's home, the state already has the most progressive pot laws in the country. But voters there Tuesday turned down an opportunity to advance even further, rejecting an initiative that would have removed all criminal penalties for marijuana use, possession, and distribution. While the initiative never led in pre-election polls and faced opposition from the Office of National Drug Control Policy and Alaska drug warriors, it was a horrific crime right out of a Harry Anslinger "Reefer Madness" nightmare that may have sealed its defeat. According to the Alaska Secretary of State's office, with 98.4% of the vote counted, Ballot Measure Two trailed by a margin of 43% to 57%. While not enough for victory, the percentage exceeded the 41% gained by a similar, slightly more ambitious, initiative in 2000 and represents the highest percentage ever recorded in favor of replacing prohibition with the regulated use, production, and sale of marijuana in the United States.......

We lost... but not by too much. The biggest reason we lost is because they also wrote up in the bill that people who were currently jailed would be released AND compensated in some way. Which was bullshit. You do the crime... you do the time...people started getting greedy and asking for too much. But shit, give us a couple years and we will be there. Of course the feds coulds always make it difficult. But we are paving the way my friends.

The reason that our Alaska State Troopers backed the initiative is because they know the FACTS and they are experienced in dealing with drug related crimes. They KNOW they are wasting their time on non violent "criminals" that just wanna smoke a bowl, man. Save their time for the crackheads, theifs, murderers, pedophiles and rapist.

And as I said before, of course the government will try to fuck it up. But you just have to be smarter than them and not buy into their bullshit. Tobacco companies are way fucked up.... as are most corporations. But if you make the choice to educate yourself, then you wont be a sucker. Learn how to grow that shit yourself! We have more power over our actions and circumstances than we think.

LadySnowBlood
07-21-2005, 01:53 PM
dont be mean with kriszy, she aint a bitch
smoke on this... :thumbdwn:

WARPATH
07-21-2005, 05:06 PM
you're talking shite.
you have no idea wtf you are on about son.

LEGALIZE CANNABIS.
think about it if you run 15 pounds to a diffent city at 900 a pound and you got them at 250 a pound. do the math 15 x 250=3750
15 x 900=13500
13500 - 3750 = 9750
Now minus say 300 dollars traveling exspenses you just made 9550 dollars. ok that'll feed the kids and pay the bills for a couple of months then legalize dope?

you ain't making shit and the guys that bought the shit ain't making shit the guy you got the shit from ain't making shit. everybody looses when they legalize dope

The 3rd Shift
07-21-2005, 05:19 PM
for one, I'd rather be caught with a bag of weed then any other drug for any number of reasons..it does the trick for me and its got much lighter penalties attached with it then anything else if your caught..i dont like kids who take hard drugs to be 'harder' then someone else..i smoke weed everyday all day and i dont need any other substance to do it for me..check out our homage to weed at the soundclick site

www.soundclick.com/bands/1/lyriciphermusic.htm (http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/lyriciphermusic.htm)
Bowls, Bongs & Blunts...PEACE

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-21-2005, 05:49 PM
Damn.. Its Illegal..!!! ?

THE W
07-21-2005, 05:49 PM
think about it if you run 15 pounds to a diffent city at 900 a pound and you got them at 250 a pound. do the math 15 x 250=3750
15 x 900=13500
13500 - 3750 = 9750
Now minus say 300 dollars traveling exspenses you just made 9550 dollars. ok that'll feed the kids and pay the bills for a couple of months then legalize dope?

you ain't making shit and the guys that bought the shit ain't making shit the guy you got the shit from ain't making shit. everybody looses when they legalize dope
what the hell are you talkin about :? :? :?

JASPER
07-21-2005, 05:55 PM
oh, so risking your life by sniffin' a lil yay or poppin' an e pill is better than getting right fucking stoned with your boys off a big ass blunt? I'm sorry you think hard drugs are cool.....Who said anythin about extasy?

I take prescription drugs...

I swear you guys who tried to reply are dense.

WARPATH
07-21-2005, 06:35 PM
what the hell are you talkin about :? :? :?
you can't feed a baby steak.

OxlongO
07-22-2005, 10:51 AM
this is not a thread about LEGALIZING.

read the friggin' topic: REASONS WEED SHOULD NOT BE LEGALIZED.

substance- your a poser hippy with nothing better to do than ride the rehtoric train with the rest of the lesbian, hemp wearing, rainbow sticker driving, pacifists. have a nice day.

OxlongO
07-22-2005, 11:12 AM
and thats whats real, butch...i mean bitch.

WARPATH
07-22-2005, 12:28 PM
Just speculation but I don't think marijauna will put tobacco out of buisness- i think tobacco companies would start selling refer to stay in buisness and the quality of it would be mind bogging to compete with each other- they would have differnt tastes and they would add shit to it just like they do to tobacco actual making somking weed bad for you.
I know some of you are from other countries where refer is legal I was just saying what I think would happen if it was legalized in the U.S.

THE W
07-22-2005, 12:34 PM
you can't feed a baby steak.
you're saying that no one will make money if weed is legalized and that just not true but it's not even an issue in the matter anyway.

WARPATH
07-22-2005, 03:27 PM
you're saying that no one will make money if weed is legalized and that just not true but it's not even an issue in the matter anyway.
dam wade how did you get so smart? i really gotta look for more of your posts fucking brilliant

THE W
07-22-2005, 08:50 PM
whatever man, your reasons for not legalizing weed are rediculous.

Kriszy Substance
07-22-2005, 09:12 PM
Oh your sweet Oxlongo. Cant wait to get to know you better:fucku: ooops.. I meant:f :hippy: Hippies stink.... and so does your ability to converse with people in a civil and productive way. Go ahead... call me whatever you want...I am done with this topic... I have said enough and Thanks to eveveryone who participated. I learned a lot.

Oh, and you are VERY lucky that you live way the hell down in Florida....thats pretty far away....were you a little closer....you would get knocked tha fuck out for talking so rudely to a nice little girl like me...wouldnt be the first time Ive seen it happen.

Lots of Love to ya. Oxlongo... Have a Great Night Fella....oh, and everyone else of course!!

whitey
07-22-2005, 09:13 PM
i think all drugs should be legalized.

but defiantly the weedus.

ive done a lot of research on all this so dont say im some drug addict just looking to get drugs easy.

OxlongO
07-23-2005, 01:00 PM
haha substance, your response is so civil i have reason to believe you are biting my style.

i believe the reason you are done with this topic is b/c you finally realized you were not giving reasons for NOT LEGALIZING WEED. your excused, i know its cold in canada, i mean alaska. is alaska even part of the U.S. anymore?

oh and you should feel extremely lucky your so far up north, b/c in the states we don't hesitate to smack a hippy upside her dreads for acting so pretentious. good day!

THE W
07-23-2005, 01:08 PM
^^well you have thoroughly demonstrated that you are an ignorant ass. "you're all just a bunch of hippies blah blah blah". thank you for that. very intelligent and insightful comments.

good to see you go.

OxlongO
07-23-2005, 01:28 PM
do you want me to applaud you for wanting more drugs in the streets? gay marriage? defending terrorists and proven criminals?

i think not. your ignorant. your a beatnik bohemian who loves his freedom so much, he wants to corrupt society for well-to-do citizens so freaks can do drugs without consequence, and criminals can prosper thru therapy.

and yes, legalizing marijuana would mean the more hardcore drugs would also be looked at more lightly.

thank you for the compliments pal. peeps like you only confirm my ideals.

THE W
07-23-2005, 01:59 PM
^^i rest my case

good day

OxlongO
07-23-2005, 03:48 PM
^^^as do i.

Tzaosirus
07-25-2005, 11:26 AM

hahaha, the gear.......

WARPATH
07-25-2005, 05:51 PM
Hey wade shoudn't you be getting back to jerking off to Gia Lashay clips?

thata boy, don't hurt yourself now.

THE W
07-25-2005, 06:21 PM
Hey wade shoudn't you be getting back to jerking off to Gia Lashay clips?

thata boy, don't hurt yourself now.haha, i've reduced you to petty insults

i win*D

JASPER
07-25-2005, 06:21 PM
hahaha, the gear.......What gear...

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-26-2005, 03:21 AM
In Cali.. We Dont Believe In Legalization... // / Right!!! // And Then We Woke Up ... -// We Often By Mistake ..// Often Think Bud Is Legal Here.. !!!!

That Is Ok Wit Me! //// I Luv Weed>!!!!!! So High .. . So High..!! Im So High ..!!!!!

Hi My Name Is Johnny ....... A Pothead.>>!!!!

Welshkillabee
07-26-2005, 01:24 PM
^^ U dont know how good u got it I cant get any weed anywhere at the moment it pisses me off when I aint got it im considering knockin it on the head so this is the last time I go without.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-26-2005, 01:32 PM
do you want me to applaud you for wanting more drugs in the streets? gay marriage? defending terrorists and proven criminals?

i think not. your ignorant. your a beatnik bohemian who loves his freedom so much, he wants to corrupt society for well-to-do citizens so freaks can do drugs without consequence, and criminals can prosper thru therapy.

and yes, legalizing marijuana would mean the more hardcore drugs would also be looked at more lightly.

thank you for the compliments pal. peeps like you only confirm my ideals.

Ignorance is Bliss Stimulants exist you'd rather have pharmacueticals
drugs in your system as your body is riddled with hormones and shit