PDA

View Full Version : What kinda clothes you wear?

OwnageNinja
07-19-2005, 07:12 PM
I generally wear Fitted caps, Dog tags, baggy jeans ( I don't really sag though) and a nice XXL white tee.

My mom just bought me a 2" diameter watch, this thing is dope.

JASPER
07-19-2005, 07:14 PM
Tight jeans and shirts, colourful socks and underwear. Sport sneakers.

Inspectah_Dirk
07-19-2005, 07:16 PM
I tend to walk around naked...don't like all the extra weight closes give.

But seriously...it depends..i often buy clothes in somewhat more expencive stores, so it's always what is "in" that season..like now, i'm wearing pink :p

dojo_pros
07-19-2005, 07:19 PM
i tend to like to wear space man suits and at the weekend i like to go for a kinda spiderman look

iNtell3kT
07-19-2005, 07:25 PM
vintage lookin shirts, ya know kinda faded, like Sean John, Phat Farm, Ecko, Guess, Polo (Ralph Lauren), and jeans, dont matter what kind, as long a sthey look good, and i have 2 Wu Wear Sweat Suits i sport, a black and brown one and a blue and white one, only where the blue one nodw cause the black one faded...

K-Swiss shoes and Lugz boots....no basketball ones, just sporty ones.....

MantiZ
07-19-2005, 07:26 PM
clothes like this -> http://pics.face.lv/dating/1/6/1/161c837454.jpg

Mixtape Mutt
07-19-2005, 07:33 PM
Shorts, not the shorts that reach down to your ankles, cuz those are for herbs. The type that go like past your knees, but don't OD. Baggy jeans, long plain tee's (black, white, blue, light grey, dark grey, and navy blue), 3X-4X. I have a white tee with the Liquid Swords cover on it. Clark Wallabees, Huaraches (Nike, not the chancla ones, my spanish peoples know what chanclas are), Nikes, whatever looks ill. Don't wear boots much, maybe in the winter sometimes. Don't wear hats much except for winter hats, cuz winter hats are the illest. Hoodies in the winter time, long sleeved plain tees same colors as before. Pierced left ear, have chains and watches, but don't wear them unless I'm gonna meet a girl. I think wearing jewelry to flash it is kinda weak, no offense to you guys. Just not much on material possessions like jewelry. Even though I wear diamond studs for my ear.

frosted592
07-19-2005, 07:35 PM
I wear clothes not made in the southern country

ColombianMami
07-19-2005, 08:33 PM
Shirts: ecko, lady enyce, baby phat, some LaCoste, PePe, ... you get the point...n jnz, it dont really matter as long as they dont flatten my ass out lol

Butter
07-19-2005, 08:59 PM
i usually wear artist tees or hoodies. baggy jeans although i have some that aint over baggy, not even my windows belt keep them from saggin. usually skate shoes or some nikes. oh and most of the time a hat or very rare i dont wear one.

mashqauck
07-19-2005, 09:03 PM
I wear normal clothes, on a basis i wear my dope ass outfits. but i dont care what i look like, i mean i could wear shit if i wanted to.

hellbound
07-19-2005, 09:46 PM
i only wear bath robes and slippers

TUCO
07-19-2005, 10:29 PM
anything baggy with dope colour on it....im ol skool with jackets and Nauticas an shit yo....

PEACE

Prolifical ENG
07-19-2005, 10:58 PM
im always changing it up.

SHRAP
07-19-2005, 11:23 PM
foot locker tall t's and hoodies and pretty much any hip hop brand, with fitteds or jus rock my fade. kicks i wear air force ones, got 2 pairs, i got one pair of timbos but theyre fucked up so i just wear em to work. i gotta buy a lot more shit, i just spent 280 on ps2 shit but im bout to be makin more money from workin so its all good. gon cop some throwbacks dress shirts and new jeans need some new fitteds too

netscape check two
07-19-2005, 11:49 PM
No offense, but I think it's pretty lame when someone tries to wear a bunch of clothes that are 'in' at the time. Be yourself, don't be a sheep. I don't like stores like Abercombrie and Bitch and American Eagle. There's a bunch of preppy people that wear that crap who should get beat up. Other annoying things are when so many people wear those big ass white t-shirts to try and be like the other jabronis. And dudes that wear a corny ass wrist band on one arm are dorks.

SHRAP
07-19-2005, 11:51 PM
my friend was wearin 2 wristbands today, a white and baby blue, and everything else he was wearing was white or baby blue too, you wanna com call him a dork so he can kung fu your ass? :lmao:

netscape check two
07-19-2005, 11:59 PM
Yeah, I'm scared of a dude wearing a baby blue wristband. lol

SHRAP
07-20-2005, 12:05 AM
hell break your arms and stab you in the eye with his afro pick son

knewcheeze
07-20-2005, 12:57 AM
PEACE
i dress bummy as a motherfucker.....
you might think im homeless.......
i wear raggedy shoes or sandals with socks......
long tees....
athletic pants or basketball shorts......
if its summer imma have a long sleeve shirt on top of my head like its the sahara dessert........
winter i rocks the army jacket......
late nites i rocks the robes from the holy land.....

Rebel_INS
07-20-2005, 02:09 AM
Shirts I wear Polo's and button shirtz. Pants just whatever nah mean not mad baggy shit just normal shit. I wear diamond studs to. Shoes anything all white

Mumm Ra
07-20-2005, 03:37 AM
About a month ago I just got into wearing plain white tagless t-shirts, those things are mad comfortable in the summertime. I got a lot of WuWear and some Ecko shirts I wear, then I almost only wear basketball shorts around this time of year. Throw on some white Adidas basketball shoes and I'm good to go.

BigKing.nl
07-20-2005, 04:52 AM
I used to wear baggy clothing but changed my style. Currently most clothing I rock is from Hugo Boss.

It'zz th3m sh1zzle :$

Godess
07-20-2005, 05:16 AM
Nice clothes ;)

Knok-A-Fella
07-20-2005, 08:02 AM
tracksuits like ecko, fubu, shady and shit like dat
with a second pair of trousers underneath the tracksuit so i can wear the tracksuit joggers low and not show my boxers

new era caps and normally extra large t's makes like fubu, nfl, lot 29, welcome to the hood

Bless, 1

Skellington
07-20-2005, 08:17 AM
Mostly pants,sweaters,boxers,socks,t-shirts,stuff like that.....duuuuuuuuuhhhh

realy does it mather what brand?

LadySnowBlood
07-20-2005, 01:00 PM
Mostly pants,sweaters,boxers,socks,t-shirts,stuff like that.....duuuuuuuuuhhhh realy does it mather what brand?

I only wear Versace, Gucci and Prada...
You know, brand names and designer clothing makes me feel like I'm somebody special! yeah, im soooo coolll! lol

I spend all of my money on clothes cause I still live with my parents...
yeah! I rock!

Skellington
07-20-2005, 01:25 PM
* hush *

100pr00f
07-20-2005, 01:30 PM
i dont wear any..i fell more free that way...pluse i get a lot of smilling faces when go out side to jog .....i just let my balls hang.... haha

100pr00f
07-20-2005, 01:57 PM
haha...but yea iwere like jean shorts or pants....the cheap brand or sometime ill get a 40$ pair,....baggy....no tights for me lol....

shirts....i were like sports jerzys and like a south pole shirt...

all matchen with a hat and some white or black adidas..or my custem made 100pr00f basketball nike shoes haha

along with a gold nike ring... and my 2000$ gold neckless ...i well post pics if yea want..haha
i got that befor i got a car ..when i had money to spend like i didnt care....

LadySnowBlood
07-20-2005, 02:39 PM
you wear a $2000 necklace?
you're gettin fancy proof! lol

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-20-2005, 02:45 PM
I mostly wear Facionable dress shirts, Tommy Hilfiger dress shirt, Clairborne Slacks...Just a whole lotta High End Fasion cuz I work downtown so I must look my best!!!!

But when I'm off work its still Izod sweaters , Pelle Pelle, Levi's and Sean John Jeans stuff like that !!!

I dont rock jewels around my neck,
Cuz my head drops jewels that makes the dumb upset!!!

100pr00f
07-20-2005, 02:47 PM
you wear a $2000 necklace?
you're gettin fancy proof! lol
i use to wear it a lot..like every day for 3 months.now i just wear it when i go out when i need to imprees the ladies haha

LadySnowBlood
07-20-2005, 04:09 PM
haha, show off the bling bling

wu-tang1988
07-20-2005, 08:06 PM
baggy jeans or sweatpants or basketballshorts, big tees, basketball/running sneakers, ankle socks, and boxershorts....