PDA

View Full Version : Youtube "RAP MUSIC IS GARBAGE" Video

Fayth
02-25-2007, 07:15 AM
Aiite, first of all these videos ARE NOT mine - just found them last night when i was on youtube, thought i would post them here and see what you guys think about them...

"RAP MUSIC IS GARBAGE" Part 1
mKoM7-83DJY

"RAP MUSIC IS GARBAGE" Part 2
XJvOYOuG5nY

shaolinsword
02-25-2007, 07:19 AM
he doesn't like rap yet he has a dre beat in the background. And reading from a website or sommut like that, each to his own but this is straight up bullshit

Fayth
02-25-2007, 07:21 AM
he doesn't like rap yet he has a dre beat in the background. And reading from a website or sommut like that, each to his own but this is straight up bullshit

Yup - he repeats himself so much in that video

shaolinsword
02-25-2007, 07:38 AM
Yup - he repeats himself so much in that video

it adds more to the fact people should ignore him

J-Cee
02-25-2007, 08:08 AM
lol,look at the muthafucka,the reason he hates rap is prolly cause he grew up in fucking beverly hills ..the dudes retarted,he has no idea.

WU-KILLAH
02-25-2007, 09:26 AM
funny

Alcryt
02-25-2007, 09:28 AM
It amazes me how ignorant some people can get, i respect people disliking certain genres of music but you still gotta respect theres good music in genres even in the ones you dont like.

Sean
02-25-2007, 10:33 AM
How many times did he say "lowlife" and "scum"? What a dick. He didn't even really say why rap was "garbage", he just said it was for lowlifes and scum. Why do people make these videos?

And why was he topless?

Fayth
02-25-2007, 10:34 AM
It amazes me how ignorant some people can get, i respect people disliking certain genres of music but you still gotta respect theres good music in genres even in the ones you dont like.

yeah theres no need to go about callin someone "scum" or "lower class" because they like a certain type of music........whats with the "Rap music should be banned"? what the hell? haha

HANZO
02-25-2007, 10:45 AM
he keeps on going on about how ppl who listen to rap are in the lower levels of soceity and are brainless. i can bet my car i have a higher IQ then him. really annoying how he keeps repeating himself.

Edgar Erebus
02-25-2007, 11:36 AM
"... they were speaking that ugly nasty ebonics..."... says he in that even nastier fake Jamaican accent.

This motherfucker's knowledge in rap moved no farther than eventually 50 Cent, so he attacks those that are rap listeners and listen to, let's say Public Enemy as "ignorants" and "non-intelectual midgets", cmon, get the fuck out. Never hearing a rap song that doesn't talk about guns and bling means that he never listened even to Eminem, so he should ask himself who's lowlife and ignorant.

BTW he looked quite stinky on that video.

anti-social
02-25-2007, 11:41 AM
and u guys watched it.

DJMethods
02-25-2007, 11:51 AM
"... they were speaking that ugly nasty ebonics..."... says he in that even nastier fake Jamaican accent.

This motherfucker's knowledge in rap moved no farther than eventually 50 Cent, so he attacks those that are rap listeners and listen to, let's say Public Enemy as "ignorants" and "non-intelectual midgets", cmon, get the fuck out. Never hearing a rap song that doesn't talk about guns and bling means that he never listened even to Eminem, so he should ask himself who's lowlife and ignorant.

BTW he looked quite stinky on that video.

EXACTLY! whenever cats diss hip-hop to me, i always ask them to name artists. they say the same shit "50 cent, little john, eminem, chris brown"

I then ask what they like. Tell them to take the top 25 artists outta that genre and see how good it looks.

DJMethods
02-25-2007, 11:54 AM
fark sake.. he calls everyone else dumb when his vocabulary is about as big as his knowledge in rap

COME UP WITH SOME NEW WORDS SON. Would love to see GZA, Talib Kweli, Common, KRS-One debate the shit with him

Fayth
02-25-2007, 03:57 PM
Would love to see GZA, Talib Kweli, Common, KRS-One debate the shit with him

haha me too

Sexy Jasper
02-25-2007, 04:07 PM
Hahahaa! This guy is hilarious. You people take him way too serious.

Taylor_Made
03-03-2007, 10:31 AM
The thing is, The dude has dreads and he's talking down to Dancehall music.....lozl. Part of me thinks this is a joke because on youtube a lot of these people are just saying shit for entertainment. Youtube is like reality tv now, actors, fakers, etc. I thought it was funny though. He obviously has a low IQ of the genre and his uncle tommery is influencing the rest of his opinion. Rufls at this cat actually talking like he dates women...

Lajm
03-04-2007, 06:21 AM
He doesn't make a single proper point in his whole rant! He just repeats the words, lowlife and scum over and over again. He discriminates and generalizes! AND WHY IS THIS UGLY MOTHERFUCKER NAKED????

rubyspirit
03-04-2007, 08:59 AM
Is this a parody? He goes by the name of Mr. Pregnant on YouTube and dressing like a woman a lot. I wouldn't take this serious.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=mrpregnant

Sean
03-04-2007, 02:41 PM
pPhVgczrxLg

8O WTF?!

Fayth
03-04-2007, 03:03 PM
8Owhat the hell?:r

L~>1<~NKS
03-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Baty boi.

TurnThePage