PDA

View Full Version : to anyone that has a ps3

Ink Is My Drink
02-26-2007, 11:21 AM
what you think of it?
whats the good things about it and the bad

i never see many people talking about ps3 but surely a couple people on this site have one.

hows online on it?
whats blu ray like (i dont really get how it can be better than normal dvds as they look good enough)
what games would u suggest getting?

i want to get a ps3 when ity comes ove rhere (still not here) but i dont have 400 yet. so jus wondering will there be a price drop anytime soon like at christmas or will it take yers for a price drop

(dont really want to hear frm haters on the console im not really into the whole console war thing)

2L8Lit da croatianMC
02-26-2007, 11:37 AM
Better than x box 4 sho, x box needs a device large as xbox itself for playin certain games..dont have it though... about the price drop, i think same as ps2, and one and every console, gotta wait for a year or so, to buy it cheaper..

pneumatic
02-26-2007, 11:40 AM
It's better than Xbox, but you don't have it???

Ink Is My Drink
02-26-2007, 11:41 AM
Better than x box 4 sho, x box needs a device large as xbox itself for playin certain games..dont have it though... about the price drop, i think same as ps2, and one and every console, gotta wait for a year or so, to buy it cheaper..

whats ur like best about ti and whats the worst thign about it?

also whats online play like?

thanks

11th Chamber
02-26-2007, 11:58 AM
First off, if anyone owns a PS3, they should have already sold it by now on ebay and get a couple grand for it. Its so pointless to own one right now, especially since there is no good games for it yet.

A friend of mine bought his for the 600 or 700$, then sold it on ebay for somthin around 2500$.

XBOX 360 is dope as shit. I cant see how someone could hate on it

Im not a PS3 hater by any means, im just sayin that Its kind of pointless to own, atleast til MGS4, and those games drop.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
02-26-2007, 01:25 PM
whats ur like best about ti and whats the worst thign about it?

thanks

the best about ti?? i dont follow you man....

I've been missunderstood. I'm not sayin that xbox is a wack console, but i just mentioned the flaw of it.

Ink Is My Drink
02-26-2007, 04:03 PM
First off, if anyone owns a PS3, they should have already sold it by now on ebay and get a couple grand for it. Its so pointless to own one right now, especially since there is no good games for it yet.

A friend of mine bought his for the 600 or 700$, then sold it on ebay for somthin around 2500$.

XBOX 360 is dope as shit. I cant see how someone could hate on it

Im not a PS3 hater by any means, im just sayin that Its kind of pointless to own, atleast til MGS4, and those games drop.

you wont be able to get much for them on ebay. and maybe they havnt sold it because they bought it to actually use it????

Frontal Lobotomy
02-26-2007, 04:04 PM
60gig PS3s will be worth their weight in gold come the european launch. Japanese 20gig ones are going relatively cheap at the moment on eBay, last I looked.

Ink Is My Drink
02-26-2007, 04:09 PM
the best about ti?? i dont follow you man....

I've been missunderstood. I'm not sayin that xbox is a wack console, but i just mentioned the flaw of it.

and sorry mate you must of jus not got me

i ment what do you think is the best thing about your ps3. and what do you think is the worst thing about the ps3. just wondering what people that actually have them like and hate about them rather than hearing stuff frm people that dont actually have the console and not want to get it

and whats online like. is there a fair amount of people online

as i want to get a ps3 as i think they a worth the money and had a playstation one and two so jus seems natural to get 3. im not a hugeeeee gamer fan that gets caught up in the whole x box is better no wii is no ps3 is kinda shit i jus like sony as all there consoles have been good (not saying you are atall talking about people in general)

and my bro played x box live on 360 and he had never played online before and keeps on saying how good it is saying i should get a ps3 and i told him online prob not as good as x box but he liek me likes playstation so was liek nahh fuk that. so was jus wondering what online is like so i can tell him

T4R1K
02-26-2007, 04:23 PM
man....i thought that ps3 was comin out 12. march

Ink Is My Drink
02-26-2007, 04:31 PM
man....i thought that ps3 was comin out 12. march

nah mate 23rd i think

T4R1K
02-26-2007, 06:11 PM
aight

HANZO
02-26-2007, 06:20 PM
ps3 is gonna cost in england around 425 which is like $800. games will cost 60 which is like $120 its far too much. reason why i decided on an xbox a long time ago even though i am a nintendo loyalist. and after playing gears of war i dnt think the ps3 in the short term has a game that can offer such gameplay. but thats an opinion cant really tell anything before i played it.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-27-2007, 01:41 AM
its way to expensive, buy a wii and an xbox for cheaper.

Visionz
02-27-2007, 02:24 AM
what you think of it?
whats the good things about it and the bad

i never see many people talking about ps3 but surely a couple people on this site have one.

hows online on it?
whats blu ray like (i dont really get how it can be better than normal dvds as they look good enough)
what games would u suggest getting?

i want to get a ps3 when ity comes ove rhere (still not here) but i dont have 400 yet. so jus wondering will there be a price drop anytime soon like at christmas or will it take yers for a price drop

(dont really want to hear frm haters on the console im not really into the whole console war thing)I haven't picked up any of the new consoles yet so I couldn't give you exactly what you're looking for. Just wanted to comment on the BlueRay disc. Its not that a movie will look any better on 'em (though maybe they do, not sure on that point) its mainly about the overall amount of information they hold. It reads the disc with a blue laser which has a much shorter wave frequency that the standard red of DVD's. What this allows them to do is cram information much closer together on the disc and hence allows for a lot more memory. Games like GTA on the PS2 are limited not by the system but by the disc. I'm sure Rockstar could make the graphics on the game a lot better but then they'd have to make it alot smaller to compensate. They made the smart choice and went with gameplay and just overall fun over graphics but on the PS3, with blueray's having like 50x's the capacity, its a compromise they won't have to make.

Ink Is My Drink
02-27-2007, 12:20 PM
to everyone saying they expensive

i agree they expensive. but dont agree that they are over priced. blu ray dvd player (they mad expensive) and a good console and 60 gb. seems worth the money. but still mgiht have to wait ahwile to get one as have 250

bizzlez
02-28-2007, 03:48 PM
the good, it plays blu-ray movies

the bad, its not as good as a stand alone blu-ray player and the price, also the games aren't going to good until motorstrom and lair comes out