PDA

View Full Version : Nas Hope

shaolins_finest
02-26-2007, 07:50 PM
Had To tackle this Accapella some time. Came out kinda dope, wut yall think?

NAS PROHOPE
www.soundclick.com/prolific718 (http://www.soundclick.com/prolific718)

UNCLE RUCKUS
02-26-2007, 08:12 PM
thats dope man!

Godbrother
02-26-2007, 08:43 PM
Like the ones you recently added to your catalog

But MONEY I SEE is Number 1

Take this in consideration...How much Hiphop can you get?

There many producer that can make track but not Hiphop and the reason I say that your sound is right there, it wants to jump over into that Hiphop realm

There is recipe for Hiphop music and it all points back to the producer, Discover your ingredients

Peace

shaolins_finest
02-26-2007, 09:06 PM
Like the ones you recently added to your catalog

But MONEY I SEE is Number 1

Take this in consideration...How much Hiphop can you get?

There many producer that can make track but not Hiphop and the reason I say that your sound is right there, it wants to jump over into that Hiphop realm

There is recipe for Hiphop music and it all points back to the producer, Discover your ingredients

Peace

Lol you lost me on that one son, Think your analyzing the beats too much. And i feel Money I See is more of a commercial beat so i dont know how that one is your favorite when it goes against what i feel is a traditional hiphop sound. That just goes to show you hiphop cant be defined and viewed the way you are looking at it. One of my most commercial beats is your favorite and at the same time the beats i consider more traditional hiphop beats in which the artist will make or break the song not the beat, you think arent hiphop?

Godbrother
02-26-2007, 09:17 PM
That's cool FAM, I respect your WORDS