PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Nation of Islam

SilvaFistz
02-27-2007, 02:31 PM
i have a question about the nation of islam. this came about because on a local radio station a dj made some comments that to me sound wrong and somewhat insulting. he said that the nation of islam believes that the Honorable Elijah Mohammed is not dead and in fact is on a spaceship. this was odd to me since i have never heard anything about the nation of islam believing in something like that. so if anyone can inform me on this it will be greatly appreciated so that i can send some kind of response to this man
thankyou

Gawd
02-27-2007, 02:34 PM
the nation of islam beleeds that he is on a spaceship built by the persians in the 5th century. they also beleed that pouring purple or red kool aid into any open wound will heal it.

froth
02-27-2007, 03:21 PM
Legend of the 1975 death of Elijah Muhammad

Members of The Nation of Islam have long held that Elijah Muhammad did not die, but instead escaped a death plot, was restored to health, and is aboard “that huge wheel-like plane that is even now flying over our heads.” Among Muhammad's passengers on the so-called Mother Wheel is the mysterious figure named W.D. Fard. The Mother Wheel is based upon the biblical wheel of Ezekiel .-from wikipedia

Gawd
02-27-2007, 03:30 PM
and my post was deleted ^^^ lawls.

SilvaFistz
03-01-2007, 02:44 PM
thanx 4 the info

Dirk Daring
03-09-2007, 12:50 AM
that was started off by Farrakhan's ministers another way to give pipe dreams and false hope