PDA

View Full Version : Chess?

O3EY
07-19-2005, 09:33 PM
Yo, any body else into playing chess? I always play a game or 2 during my day. Oh and has anybody ever tried the "Wu Tang Sacrifice" chess move mentioned in the Wu Manual?

thwak
07-19-2005, 09:36 PM
I try playing chess, but I allways lose.

Butter
07-19-2005, 09:39 PM
chess is cool.

O3EY
07-19-2005, 09:42 PM
I try playing chess, but I allways lose.
Yeah chess is mad crazy, gotta think ahead and sacrifice pieces to make things work. I always have to listen to wu tang to play good. LOL! I make my friend listen to wu every time we play.

num2son
07-19-2005, 09:54 PM
Yeah I play chess. It's the best game I've ever played next to monopoly.

Prolifical ENG
07-19-2005, 09:56 PM
i didnt play chess in a while....no one to play it with. maybe i need to carry a set around with me.

O3EY
07-19-2005, 10:23 PM
^ Just chill at the park or something where the old men play. LOL!

Rebel_INS
07-20-2005, 01:12 AM
Hell nah I aint know how to play haha

ARCHRIVAL
07-20-2005, 01:29 AM
^ Just chill at the park or something where the old men play. LOL!
i wanna do that so bad, but every park i go to, there is no one!

Mumm Ra
07-20-2005, 02:40 AM
I get in and out of chess pretty randomly, I even got the Chessmaster game for Xbox I studied for a long time but havn't touched in months now. If I had any close friends that were into it I'd probably play more...and I've never seen anybody play chess at the parks around my way.

Ghost Deini
07-20-2005, 03:37 AM
You might catch me in the park playin chess studyin math...

Chess is definitely a testament to someone's mental strength. I play sometimes with friends but I play with my son all the time.

Ghost Deini
07-20-2005, 03:38 AM
Oh by the way, I Just picked that Wu Manual book up by Rza like 2 days ago. It's weird, I read my fair share of books nah I mean but I ain't never seen that book before it's definitely nice.

pablobaluba
07-20-2005, 04:38 AM
i used to play a lot of chess when i was younger....but i still like it a lot. but i don't have friends who play this.
is there a wu tang chess move?

O3EY
07-20-2005, 10:01 PM
i used to play a lot of chess when i was younger....but i still like it a lot. but i don't have friends who play this.
is there a wu tang chess move?
Well RZA said he had a move made up to use on novice players. (the wu tang sacrifice) something about using the knight to take the pawn in front of the king and doing something else. I didn't really understand the move but it delt with taking the pawn infront of the king.

O3EY
07-20-2005, 10:02 PM
I personally wish RZA would make a limited addition wu tang chess set with W's all over the board or have the king as a W shape. That would be tight.

LadySnowBlood
07-20-2005, 10:06 PM
Oh by the way, I Just picked that Wu Manual book up by Rza like 2 days ago. It's weird, I read my fair share of books nah I mean but I ain't never seen that book before it's definitely nice.
yeah its great, just got it too!
love the photos of Rza doing some kungfu...

I havent played chess in a couple of years.. miss it, used to love it..

AcidPhosphate69
07-20-2005, 11:21 PM
Chess is ill. I'm not some chess wizard but I can play a good game of chess. I played a lot of it in jail and there was this one spanish kid that was completely nasty at it.

KidSha
07-20-2005, 11:48 PM
Chess is mad peace!

crastuf
07-20-2005, 11:49 PM
I always want to play, but nobody wants to play except me. Funny cause I'm also the only who listen to Wu-Tang or any other hip-hop/underground music. Maybe it's just me.

Ghost Deini
07-21-2005, 02:20 AM
Well RZA said he had a move made up to use on novice players. (the wu tang sacrifice) something about using the knight to take the pawn in front of the king and doing something else. I didn't really understand the move but it delt with taking the pawn infront of the king.
Basically it's that your knight takes the pawn in front of the King so that it breaks the "Castle" around it. Novice players would obviously want to take a piece that close to their king but the king itself is the only piece that can get the it due to the Knight's position. So when they move there king out to get the pawn bam your other pieces are able to take their king.

Hopefully that made sense, it's much easier to actually show on a chess board of course.

Racailla
07-21-2005, 03:51 AM
Chess used to be my favorite but you know you reach a certain level higher then amateurs and less strong than "pro"-players and you got noone to compete
So I only play twice a weak
perhaps that's good - I won't become crazy like Bobby Fisher ;)

blackwisdom
07-21-2005, 10:25 AM
If I can find a decent online game, I'll play you ;)

peace

Big Bad Man
07-21-2005, 06:06 PM
Gamecolony.com

I used to play there now n then when I needed to sharpen up before a chessfight. Donno if account is still there, if so Im same mofo, Big Bad Man. I learned to play fae a mate who learned in the beast, after he taught me I spanked his ass, n to this day have been undefeated. Donno if I just never met any real strong players, if I prepared right, or wit not but so far so good. Who I beat on here... lmao. Some people gon crack up but I have to lay out my victims for the fuck of it. Alex (methical), Jeru, Gravey (shifter u been duckin me for over a year hahaha). I claim that 1. Couple draws here n there. Though Im busy these days, hence browsin the boards at 12am till I get tired, Id be up for some black n white fights ;) Defo.

ufa
07-21-2005, 07:40 PM
chess are cool
they sharpen your mind

O3EY
07-21-2005, 09:25 PM
If I can find a decent ......online game, I'll play you ;)

peace
Word.. I always play on yahoo chess. Gimme a date and time and if you have a yahoo account message me and tell me ya screen name so we can sword fight.