PDA

View Full Version : disrespect your console.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-01-2007, 01:44 AM
disrespect your console. what gives you the shits

i got two x-box's. one of them was bought on the release of xbox (2001)
and the new clear one runs my x-box live in the pc room.

stompy: (the old one) sounds like a hairdryer on low. shits me specialy in quiet bits of the games.

wiltshire: (the clear one) runs on a old panasonic tv that has no av jacks. so it runs thru the antena...... now thats all good........ until the cord moves or something happens yo the just connected on the inside antena and i get a black screen when playing live leaving me with just a vibrating console which would be cool if i was a chick "shoot me SHOOT ME OH YES"

((btw the names of the box's come from when you join two x-box's for link-up in halo/halo 2) and i herd if you finish a certain game, cant remember which one, it changes your defult name)

ironwizard
03-02-2007, 10:17 AM
I just canīt stand the noise coming from my 360 disk drive. Now I wish I would've waited for the newer models with a quieter drive. But anyways, thatīs about my only gripe with that thing.

My old PS2 has a typical problem as well: disk read errors. I guess most people with a PS2 knows how annoying that is.

InvincibleArmor79
03-02-2007, 12:37 PM
some dvd's wont play on my ps2..

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-02-2007, 07:29 PM
i know that some cd-s on my ps2 produce noises like a wack ass scratch every couple of seconds, that shit's annoyin as hell.. My first ps2 got fucked up, laser stopped readin disks properly.. but the new one, 4 years old, runs smooth as new...

Jet Set
03-03-2007, 05:56 AM
My fucking DC went blind on me for the nth time. That thing is like a grandma on life support. I just keep operating her to bring her bakc to life so she can eat on her own again. And then when I let her slip for a day, she goes bakc in to coma.

Plus controllers are being bitches, breaking of at the connector. What is she made of glass? Damn than you shouldn't play hardball with the likes of Chu Chu Rocket and Virtua Tennis.

BEYATCH

InvincibleArmor79
03-03-2007, 09:41 AM
My fucking DC went blind on me for the nth time. That thing is like a grandma on life support. I just keep operating her to bring her bakc to life so she can eat on her own again. And then when I let her slip for a day, she goes bakc in to coma.

Plus controllers are being bitches, breaking of at the connector. What is she made of glass? Damn than you shouldn't play hardball with the likes of Chu Chu Rocket and Virtua Tennis.

BEYATCH

i miss my dreamcast... no one could touch me on nfl2k and nba2k.. for real... had dc before i got my first ps2... i know what you mean by keepin that bitch on life support... little things to get her goin again...
i used to set it sideways, prop it up on something.. anything..

nothin worse than bein in a 4th quarter adn blaaaaooo froze up... FUCK!!!

Razorsharp
03-03-2007, 11:18 AM
my slimline ps2 overheats, i have to buy an external fan and invert the ps2 to vertical formation -___-

InvincibleArmor79
03-03-2007, 11:33 AM
my slimline ps2 overheats, i have to buy an external fan and invert the ps2 to vertical formation -___-

ive had this problem too...

NIGHT MAYOR
03-03-2007, 05:43 PM
oh yeah talking of disc problems, stompy wont play SOME games sometimes...... this is wierd, this is why i have two boxes, it all started when i strated getting "xbox cant recognize this disc" with new games, so i was a bit peaved THEN it would only play the likes of halo (no shit would only play the original halo disc NOTHING ELSE) so yeah i played halo for a while - did'nt want to get rid of my xbox and the dope albums i had only saved to the audio section (a time when i was rocking a shit p.c.) bought the a new clear one (whiltshire) bang new xbox, great, i dont know why but months later i decided to see how stompy was running................ to my suprise the fucking thing was fine again even playing dogey movies dvd's. shit got jealous.

TUCO
03-03-2007, 10:00 PM
nerds
i stick with my PS2 till the end
fuck next generation...why pay $500 for graphics??

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
03-03-2007, 10:06 PM
tuco tuco tuco

u iz missing out

LHX
03-03-2007, 10:22 PM
DS = touch screen = scratches = screen protector = dust under the screen protector = aggrevation

Dough Snatcher
03-04-2007, 07:16 AM
-My old ps2 wouldn't play DVD ROM disc like "Virtua Fighter 4" or "Frequency".
-The air bubbles under the Bob Marley skin on my old PSP use to annoy me.

Frontal Lobotomy
03-04-2007, 07:28 AM
I've never personally had a complaint about using Playstations, they never seem to overheat or anything like that, although I remember being pissed off when I had a Sega Saturn for a while, fucker would overheat after like 10minutes

shaolinsword
03-04-2007, 08:11 AM
I haven't got any complanits about my PS2 but my 360 sounds fucked up everytime I turn it on with a disk on it, it makes some really worrying low pitched noise like it's scratching the fuck out of my disk

Jet Set
03-04-2007, 09:22 AM
Fuck my Neo Geo Pocket Colour for only having a handfull of games available. plus the Dreamcast link is little more than a gimmick.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2007, 12:48 AM
ps - memory card. gay

EAGLE EYE
03-05-2007, 01:03 AM
http://www.jplt.com/~jake/gameunder/SonyWand.gif

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2007, 01:42 AM
hmmmmmm ?

shaolinsword
03-05-2007, 01:59 AM
http://www.jplt.com/~jake/gameunder/SonyWand.gif

?

Bloo
03-05-2007, 02:33 AM
my Xbox disc slot doesn't like to open sometimes. I have to treat it like a bitch and slap it's ass to get it to open.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2007, 03:08 AM
hahaha thats a new one

Longbongcilvaringz
03-06-2007, 08:35 AM
my Xbox disc slot doesn't like to open sometimes. I have to treat it like a bitch and slap it's ass to get it to open.

would you believe this same thing happens with my xb, and the same treatment is executed. also, all my xbox controllers no longer work, through abuse and the like. two of them from putting them into the console before unwinding them, this twists the cables and eventually destroys them.

also i recently bought 2 more controllers for a very low price, i bring them home marevelling at my shopping and bargaining skills, to find that the cords on each one are about half the regular size.

but they are ok, i just need to sit closer to the tv then normal lol.

Rebel_INS
03-06-2007, 11:42 AM
I hate that the mic my 360 came with just stopped working out of nowhere, wtf?!?!?

And that my 360 doesn't play the game "Dead Rising" for that long, and when I go outside the mall it loads and loads and loads and never stops! Errr!!!!!!!

oLd_KaiNry
03-06-2007, 12:41 PM
i got a 1st generation ps2

never had any problems with it

i play it every week since day 1

god blessed my ps2

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2007, 02:57 PM
^^^ no no, you see this thread is for DISRESPECTING not complimenting, these are the tiny things that acumilate and piss me off about you, you fucking know it all wanker

NIGHT MAYOR
03-07-2007, 02:59 PM
"member back in da day......" when your nes would'nt read the cartridge and you would put the games in the freezer or you could out the cartridge in but you had to slide it in JUST enough to clear the entry slot

Frontal Lobotomy
03-07-2007, 07:21 PM
I remember blowing the cart, as some random ritual to make my NES games work.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-08-2007, 02:07 AM
that too ^

LilDirtyBastard
03-12-2007, 01:23 PM
I remember blowing the cart, as some random ritual to make my NES games work.

that worked for me all the time, except with NIntendo World Cup:{

Tito_Para Enfrente
03-12-2007, 01:25 PM
I Still Love P S 2.. Super Nintendo ..nintendo.. {n E S } Genesis.. And ... P S.. All That Stuff Is.. Herb Inside An Apple

InvincibleArmor79
03-12-2007, 04:05 PM
yeah i still blow the dust off the old systems and light up a blizzle and score a 100 on tecmo super bowl 3...

V4D3R
03-25-2007, 06:46 PM
Shame on a gamer that try to run game on a pc geek gamer - I'll fucc ya ass up.

Bloo
03-27-2007, 02:56 AM
I Still Love P S 2.. Super Nintendo ..nintendo.. {n E S } Genesis.. And ... P S.. All That Stuff Is.. Herb Inside An Apple

Man... I don't know what the FUCK you just said, Little Kid, but you're special man, you reached out, and you touch a brother's heart.

I have to physically tilt my PS2 at an angle in order to play CD based games. And that doesn't even work sometimes...

Skellington
03-27-2007, 03:07 AM
Well I got my PS 2, I never disrespect him, don't need to cause Playstation rocks!!!! Buy Playstation!! Fuck Xbox!!!!