PDA

View Full Version : People who keep quoting things from the bible.

check two
07-19-2005, 11:22 PM
People get really annoying when they keep quoting things from the bible. Nobody knows who wrote the bible, or if any of it is real or not. But you got people that keep quoting passages from it, and it seems to runs their life. A bunch of people supporting the 'war' in Iraq are conservative Christians. Yet, I thought in the bible it said, 'thou shalt not kill'.

SHRAP
07-19-2005, 11:27 PM
here we go

http://www.methical.com/images/head1.jpg

SHRAP
07-19-2005, 11:27 PM
http://www.methical.com/images/head3.jpg

check two
07-19-2005, 11:28 PM
This is for you Skale:

Passage 21-H

'Thou man shalt not be 19 years of age, and still not have touched a boobie'

SHRAP
07-19-2005, 11:29 PM
i touched mad titties son, u dont know

jallainINS
07-20-2005, 12:01 AM
heh, im not gettin in a religion argument here, those'll kill ya.

check two
07-20-2005, 12:06 AM
heh, im not gettin in a religion argument here, those'll kill ya.

'Thou shalt not kill' -God :hippy:

jallainINS
07-20-2005, 12:11 AM
God was a hippie?

check two
07-20-2005, 12:15 AM
Well, since he's 'everywhere', he was at Woodstock too I guess.

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 12:48 AM
People get really annoying when they keep quoting things from the bible. Nobody knows who wrote the bible, or if any of it is real or not. But you got people that keep quoting passages from it, and it seems to runs their life. A bunch of people supporting the 'war' in Iraq are conservative Christians. Yet, I thought in the bible it said, 'thou shalt not kill'.
1) just because you dont believe the samething doesnt mean its not the truth. therefor shut up

2) they dont support the war they support the troops. politics and religion are 2 different things. They pray for the troops not for the war.

check two
07-20-2005, 12:50 AM
I never said it wasn't the truth. I said nobody knows whether it's the truth or not, so you shut up pal.

There are a lot of conservative Christians who support the war, not just the troops.

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 12:52 AM
To Christians the Bible is the truth so you need to understand that its not about what you want.

There are ppl who claim to be Christians who support the war. i think we were justified in going in there. Ask any if they think its right to kill people they will say no.

check two
07-20-2005, 12:53 AM
But if the Bible says that you shouldn't kill, how are they justified in killing people over in Iraq?

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 01:02 AM
the reasons we are there are justified not the killing.

ARCHRIVAL
07-20-2005, 01:58 AM
A bunch of people supporting the 'war' in Iraq are conservative Christians. Yet, I thought in the bible it said, 'thou shalt not kill'.
although i am a bigtime anti religion guy, i hate when people use this argument. because in the bible it also saysyou can be violent in self defense, or if the case is just. not exactly in those words, however.

but i dont like that argument one bit even tho i agree with you in that the bible runs peoples lives.

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 02:07 AM
so most of you drugs and sex run your lives and in today's world you foolish ppl think thats normal lol.

ARCHRIVAL
07-20-2005, 02:23 AM
when people stand on sidewalks with their children holding signs that say "Queers die, God Laughs", something is wrong. we're saying its ridiculous how some people let a book rule their lives.

Wooly Noggins
07-20-2005, 02:49 AM
i quote things from the bible to people who claim to believe it, but never read it - if its a problem and it annoys you, stay the hell outa those threads - its that simple yo

Witty
07-20-2005, 02:51 AM
God doesnt exist. if you want to believe in him, knock yourself out, but you're just playing yourself.

It pisses me off that the fucking bible influences so many things in our goverment.

Another ridiculous thing is that christian conservatives freaked out over the Terry Shaivo case, screaming she had a right to live, when we just fucking killed thousands of innocent people in iraq and they had no problem with that.

"Thou shalt not kill" my ass.

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 03:12 AM
lol your an idiot. you should change ya name cause you are not Witty at all

Kriszy Substance
07-20-2005, 03:33 AM
I understand when people feel frustrated with finatics....but I dont understand why they in turn BECOME fanatics of hating the other finatics... make any sense?

Is There One True Revealed Religion?

∑ If there is one true revealed religion, how would we know what it is?
Thomas Paineís answer: We cannot; it is impossible.

∑ So which revealed religion should we choose?
Rousseauís answer: Choose your own, then infuse it with the search for Truth in openness and self-criticism. Be expansive, not exclusive.

Good night everyone!

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 03:38 AM
atheism is an excuse. you want to live the wrong way so you deny God, etc and live the worldy ways

Kriszy Substance
07-20-2005, 03:49 AM
I dont deny God, if your talking to me Bone, I just try not to define him too much. For myself, I feel it limits me. And if I do, I keep it to myself, as it should be. Love ya Bone....now I am really going to bed! I promise... maybe

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 04:13 AM
I wasnt talking directly to you and you telling me you love me has confused me lol. I hope ur a female but night anyway.

Inspectah_Dirk
07-20-2005, 06:54 AM
If the Brothers Grimm lived that long ago, then everybody would believed in Little Red Riding Hood instead of Jesus.
I find the Bible the same as a book full of fairy tails. It's all some made-up bs by men.
The whole religious thing is made up by men. And the church used that in their advantage.
I mean, when u tell people that they have to live by certain rules (that you want and made up) they go to the nicest place ever, heaven, and if not to the wordt place ever, hell, then they believe that shit and follow that rules. So it was just a thing that the church used to have some power. It's all some made up bullshit.

THE W
07-20-2005, 08:21 AM
free post

Taskmaster
07-20-2005, 09:45 AM
OK the bible is a bunch of storys of the old times to serve as LESSONS not LIFE but LESSONS...it cannot be taken word for word nor can it be disregarded either...its just lessons of man that hebrew preist collected from different places...but even the old bible is not a completely rounded book...the hebrew crafted it into what they WANTED not what just was...its like ever since written word humans have been suppressing knowledge in one form or another from the masses...also to not beilive in a "creator" is plain crazy...you are damning your spirit...you are denying self...and people wonder why there are "ghosts"...keep an open mind but not so open your brain falls out...seek the truth seek knowledge and DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING WORD FOR WORD SEEK YOUR OWN MEANING USE LOGIC

07-20-2005, 09:46 AM
This is for you Skale:

Passage 21-H

'Thou man shalt not be 19 years of age, and still not have touched a boobie'
aaaahahahahhahahahaa

Cm0ney
07-20-2005, 09:52 AM
LoL

ARCHRIVAL
07-20-2005, 11:11 AM
what makes him an idiot?

Skellington
07-20-2005, 11:19 AM
I don't quote shit from the bible, for me the bible is nothing more then a book,with pages to whipe my ass off incase I run out of toilet paper.

Quote that!

Hidden Chamber
07-20-2005, 01:24 PM
But if u actually read da bible da palistines had constant conflicts and there were always battles

Hidden Chamber
07-20-2005, 01:25 PM
I don't quote shit from the bible, for me the bible is nothing more then a book,with pages to whipe my ass off incase I run out of toilet paper.

Quote that!
Lord 4 give him from what he duz not know

check two
07-20-2005, 01:53 PM
although i am a bigtime anti religion guy, i hate when people use this argument. because in the bible it also saysyou can be violent in self defense, or if the case is just. not exactly in those words, however.

but i dont like that argument one bit even tho i agree with you in that the bible runs peoples lives.

Yeah, but how was it self defense for the US to attack Iraq? When did Iraq attack the US? Where are the weapons of mass destruction? Osama and Saddam didn't even like each other. Osama called Saddam a bad Muslim. Yet, some people think they were buddies.

jallainINS
07-20-2005, 02:21 PM
sayin that the bible is full of stories and fairy tales and is bs is just an opinion, but thats all im sayin i dont wanna get in the middle.

check two
07-20-2005, 02:46 PM
Well, saying that the Bible is full of 100 percent truth, is just someone's opinion too.

LadyRectah
07-20-2005, 02:47 PM
Quote This "if Any Man Woeship The Beast And His Image And Receive His Mark In His Forehead Or In His Hand, The Same Shall Drink Of The Wine Of The Wrath Of God, Which Is Poured Out Without Mixture Into The Cup Of His Indignation And He Shall Be Tormented With Fire And Brimstone In The Presence Of The Holy Angels, And In The Presence Of The Lamb"

Who Can Tell Me What Does That Mean.. Nah Wait Dont Even Answer Half Of You Will Come Up With Stupid Ass Answers Anyways.

Taskmaster
07-20-2005, 02:53 PM
[QUOTE=LadyRectah]Quote This "if Any Man Woeship The Beast And His Image And Receive His Mark In His Forehead Or In His Hand, The Same Shall Drink Of The Wine Of The Wrath Of God, Which Is Poured Out Without Mixture Into The Cup Of His Indignation And He Shall Be Tormented With Fire And Brimstone In The Presence Of The Holy Angels, And In The Presence Of The Lamb"

fear teh lamb baahahaaaaa

KidSha
07-20-2005, 02:55 PM
Ignorance is bliss

Taskmaster
07-20-2005, 02:56 PM
sorry it was just sitting thier hahaha anyways

the passage means TO ME this
the bible predicts false prophets that can work miricals but they are not miricals of god they are of the devil and those silly enough to follow the false prophet are doomed with him also...nuff said

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Quote This "if Any Man Woeship The Beast And His Image And Receive His Mark In His Forehead Or In His Hand, The Same Shall Drink Of The Wine Of The Wrath Of God, Which Is Poured Out Without Mixture Into The Cup Of His Indignation And He Shall Be Tormented With Fire And Brimstone In The Presence Of The Holy Angels, And In The Presence Of The Lamb"

Who Can Tell Me What Does That Mean.. Nah Wait Dont Even Answer Half Of You Will Come Up With Stupid Ass Answers Anyways.
i doubt u took time to read that and interpret it

It says whoever worships the beast(satan) the marks that they are talkin about are the marks of the devil that are talked about in revelations. so its saying whoever has these marks and worships the devil will suffer from the wrath of God.

Come on now its not hard, you are making it harder than it looks

LadyRectah
07-20-2005, 03:00 PM
Oh U Killed It.. U Aint Suppose To Answer It.. I Just Took Anything From Revelations Cause Many People Dont Even Know What The Mark Of The Beast Is.. U Suck!! And I Read Nigga!!

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 03:02 PM
lol im a christian im not gonna let you try to downgrade my beliefs :) no hard feelings

Kriszy Substance
07-20-2005, 03:14 PM
I think that the RZA started off the Wu Manual just right- with this quote:

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." The Buddha

I wish every religious document started off with that! That is one of the best statements ever. Wish we could all be so tolerable and enlightened.

Oh, and I love you Bone!! Good morning! And yes, I am a girl.

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 03:16 PM
lol aight much better

ARCHRIVAL
07-20-2005, 03:50 PM
Yeah, but how was it self defense for the US to attack Iraq? When did Iraq attack the US? Where are the weapons of mass destruction? Osama and Saddam didn't even like each other. Osama called Saddam a bad Muslim. Yet, some people think they were buddies.
it wasnt self defense, nor was it just in any way but for the soldiers actually there it is self defense. know what im sayin? the idea of the war may not be self defense, but the troops that are being shot at kill to defend themselves.

Witty
07-20-2005, 04:17 PM

I'm an idiot? What's your proof, I don't think I said anything idiotic. And My "name" is Witty because I am a film school student who specializes in comedy and my last name happens to be Witte, not so I can make you laugh. In fact the subject of religion fucking up our government is not a funny issue. Really I don't care what other people believe in, it ain't my business, but because religion affects the laws that i live by everyday it becomes my business:

-right now religious politicians are trying to overturn "Roe vs. Wade" which is the court decision that made abortion legal. What the fuck...if It's against your religion to have an abortion, don't get an abortion...it's as simple as that.

-gays still can't get married in America. in 50 years we are going to be slapping our heads just like people are now for being against interracial marriages 50 years ago. i don't care what your opinion is on homosexuality (I remember you from before the site went down, and I remember you being against it) if its against your religion to be gay...Dont be Gay! But the government is stopping millions of gay people from getting married just because little old "god" said it was a sin. what bullshit...I'm an atheist and I have the right to get married. I can look up at the sky and say "fuck god" and I have the right to get married. A fucking ex con can get married. But simply because someone pefers a penis over a vagina, they can't get married. thats fucked up.

-The patriot act which allows a bunch of old christian white men to invade the privacy of people just because they are or look muslim. FUCKED UP!

-I can go on for days and days...the system is just a gigantic hypocrite.

Muslim people don't eat pork, but I have never once heard of a muslim person in america try to enact a law banning pork, or a muslim person shooting a butcher who sells pork..thats because they mind their fucking business.

As soon as religion gets its nasty old hand out of our government, I will stop my atheist preaching but it doesnt look like its gonna happen anytime soon. so respond and tell me again I'm an idiot. go on.

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 04:24 PM
you said too much so i will address one issue now and later i will do another.

1) gays shouldnt be allowed to get married, they have the same rights as all of us they can get married to the opposite sex like everyone else. why should there be seperate special rules because someone is gay? People have loved to fuck animals for the same amount of time as gays wanting to get married. Should we allow them to marry too? im sure that if they are in love, why not right? lol get the fuck outta here. idiot

Kriszy Substance
07-20-2005, 04:31 PM
Goood thouhts,Witty. I do hope you are right about the gay marriage thing. I am not gay, but I have friends that are. If their partner gets hurt or they are dying in a hospital, they are not even allowed to go in and see them cause only "direct family or spouses" are allowed. That shit is way fucked up. How can people be so uncompassionate as to create or stand by laws that hinder people from saying goodbye to their loved ones as they are dying. I am not an atheist, but I believe you do have better points than a lot of people who say they believe in God. Word is born! Oh, and I love you Bone Collecta, even if you do think Nas is better than Ghost. I respect your opinion, disagree...but still love ya!!|)

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 04:32 PM
abortion should not be used as a birth control 90 somethin percent of all usage are used as a birth control rather than a serious issue like Rape or Incest or health of the mother.

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 04:34 PM
Goood thouhts,Witty. I do hope you are right about the gay marriage thing. I am not gay, but I have friends that are. If their partner gets hurt or they are dying in a hospital, they are not even allowed to go in and see them cause only "direct family or spouses" are allowed. That shit is way fucked up. How can people be so uncompassionate as to create or stand by laws that hinder people from saying goodbye to their loved ones as they are dying. I am not an atheist, but I believe you do have better points than a lot of people who say they believe in God. Word is born! Oh, and I love you Bone Collecta, even if you do think Nas is better than Ghost. I respect your opinion, disagree...but still love ya!!|)
lol i speak only the truth

check two
07-20-2005, 04:34 PM
Well, I remember in an asian country, girls were getting married to dead guys, I think it was. What are your views on that? lol

And what's happening to our freedoms? I thought the US was supposed to be based on freedom. But some dumb redneck in the white house, his snobby friends and co workers, oil industry, etc. are more important

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 04:36 PM
your patriot act thing is false especially the christian stuff. just cause ppl claim stuff doesnt mean they are

check two
07-20-2005, 04:36 PM
If abortion was made 100 percent illegal though, how do you think a rape victim would feel about telling her kid that he/she came into this world, cause she was raped by some dude.

check two
07-20-2005, 04:37 PM
And what are Gomer 'Bush' Pyle's views on the environment? I don't think he has any. I'm not even sure if he can say the word right.

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 04:38 PM
If abortion was made 100 percent illegal though, how do you think a rape victim would feel about telling her kid that he/she came into this world, cause she was raped by some dude.
this is why my father is getting into politics.

and Witty your "preaching" is of opinion and not fact you are wrong

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 04:39 PM
And what are Gomer 'Bush' Pyle's views on the environment? I don't think he has any. I'm not even sure if he can say the word right.
i have an interesting video that would change your minds about bush, hes not really the idiot you think he is. lol its funny how u can use somethin like that to ur advantage where everyone thinks ur stupid

check two
07-20-2005, 04:39 PM
this is why my father is getting into politics.

and Witty your "preaching" is of opinion and not fact you are wrong

Could you elaborate on the statement about your dad?

check two
07-20-2005, 04:40 PM
Ok, but what are his views on the environment though? I doubt he would be into it that much, since he's involved with the big greedy oil industry.

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 04:43 PM
i havent done my research on him enough to know, my pops believes the same views i do on abortion. he is gonna run for Lt Govenor in IL

Witty
07-20-2005, 06:00 PM

Thanks man...there is nothing i appreciate more than religious people like you. nothing but respect.

LadyRectah
07-20-2005, 06:17 PM
I Know A Female That Got Raped And Didnt Have An Abortion Because Of Her Beliefs Theres Mad People Out There That Cant Have A Family So She Gave Up The Seed To A Fam In Need.. Cause She Knew They Could Give Him More Love Than She Would...

Witty
07-20-2005, 06:17 PM
you said too much so i will address one issue now and later i will do another.

1) gays shouldnt be allowed to get married, they have the same rights as all of us they can get married to the opposite sex like everyone else. why should there be seperate special rules because someone is gay? People have loved to fuck animals for the same amount of time as gays wanting to get married. Should we allow them to marry too? im sure that if they are in love, why not right? lol get the fuck outta here. idiot

This is perhaps the most cliche (and retarded) argument against gay marriage. Can you understand that there is a difference between "an animal" (although we are all animals) and an adult. Can a dog sign marriage papers? does a dog know what the fuck marriage is? no. a gay person is a PERSON and in a gay relationship both PEOPLE would come to an agreement of marriage, whereas if someone wanted to marry a dog, only the person would want the marriage. if you still believe that gay people and people who commit beastiality are on the same level you must have never met a gay person in your life and if you have, you probably didnt give them a chance. Do yourself a favor and give one that chance. Put aside your macho "i'm afraid people will think Im gay if i supported gay rights" attitude for a day and you will truly be enlightened.

Oh and change your name bro, your not collecting any bones right now.

Witty
07-20-2005, 06:24 PM
abortion should not be used as a birth control 90 somethin percent of all usage are used as a birth control rather than a serious issue like Rape or Incest or health of the mother.

haha give me your sources on that one.....but i agree Abortion should not be used as a birth control...in fact if I was ever in a situation with a girl where she was pregnant, i would probably not push for an abortion...the thing is, abortions still happen anyway, in back alleys, and when it was illegal many women died from unsafe procedures. But on top of everything, it should be up to WOMEN....to quote chris rock for a second "I wouldnt want a court of women to decide what to do with my balls" or something like that...ive said it before and Ill say it again, abortions arent mandatory, no one is forcing anyone to get one and if you dont believe in it, dont get one. 1,2,3 A,B,C

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 06:41 PM
haha give me your sources on that one.....but i agree Abortion should not be used as a birth control...in fact if I was ever in a situation with a girl where she was pregnant, i would probably not push for an abortion...the thing is, abortions still happen anyway, in back alleys, and when it was illegal many women died from unsafe procedures. But on top of everything, it should be up to WOMEN....to quote chris rock for a second "I wouldnt want a court of women to decide what to do with my balls" or something like that...ive said it before and Ill say it again, abortions arent mandatory, no one is forcing anyone to get one and if you dont believe in it, dont get one. 1,2,3 A,B,C
it is a fetus that is being aborted you dont have the right to take any life that isnt yours. it is not the woman's life it is another being. The numbers are out there go search for them its proven that those are the numbera

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 06:45 PM
This is perhaps the most cliche (and retarded) argument against gay marriage. Can you understand that there is a difference between "an animal" (although we are all animals) and an adult. Can a dog sign marriage papers? does a dog know what the fuck marriage is? no. a gay person is a PERSON and in a gay relationship both PEOPLE would come to an agreement of marriage, whereas if someone wanted to marry a dog, only the person would want the marriage. if you still believe that gay people and people who commit beastiality are on the same level you must have never met a gay person in your life and if you have, you probably didnt give them a chance. Do yourself a favor and give one that chance. Put aside your macho "i'm afraid people will think Im gay if i supported gay rights" attitude for a day and you will truly be enlightened.

Oh and change your name bro, your not collecting any bones right now.
then they should change the law so that you dont have to sign papers because the man or woman is in love with their animal lol. what about pedophiles? a kid who is 16 loving a man who is 25? lol why not fixing it so that these 2 are allowed to marry? its not effecting anyone but them right? Then we shouldnt interfere with them right? get the fuck outta here mayne you dont kno what ur sayin. you are NOT born gay

Kriszy Substance
07-20-2005, 07:03 PM
Thanks Witty! Im def leaning towards your side today. But please dont called me religious either. I never actually said I believed in God or didnt (at least I dont think I did)})O:)

Bone, man, I still love you my friend. But you are making it a bit tough too! I will ask one thing of you though, please..........never bring up the subject of abortion again in this forum until you grow a pussy, a baby in your belly, and give birth to a human being....or at least have the ability to do those things.

Abortion should absolutely not be used as a form of birth control. There are women that misuse abortions as they do human lives. But how you gonna trust someone with a child if you cant trust them with a choice? Women still find ways of getting abortions which usually go bad because they are not performed by qualified docs like Witty said. Then there are 2 lifes lost.

You talk a lot but you never show us any actual proven facts or statistics. GO search the internet yourself, like we do, if you believe in and want to prove your cause. You are entitled to your opinion, I dont hate you for it. But maybe tonight, before you go to bed, think about what was said here today ...as rationally as possible .....and realize that your statements (although they are as valid as anyone esles) are pure opinion....not truth....not fact.... I love ya buddy....you have good intentions I think.... maybe you should take your dad's head off your shoulders and start thinking for yoursef... you have been brainwashed to hate people.... that is not cool. But I still love you!! :yes: ;) :list: :f

Witty
07-20-2005, 07:13 PM
then they should change the law so that you dont have to sign papers because the man or woman is in love with their animal lol. what about pedophiles? a kid who is 16 loving a man who is 25? lol why not fixing it so that these 2 are allowed to marry? its not effecting anyone but them right? Then we shouldnt interfere with them right? get the fuck outta here mayne you dont kno what ur sayin. you are NOT born gay

Notice I said adult. theres a certain level of maturity that is needed for marriage and relationships in general. You are just naming all of these blatantly immoral things (beastiality...which involves fucking an animal that doesnt know what is going on and pedophilia....which involves fucking a kid or teenager that doesnt know what is going on)...let me guess your next argument:

Bone Collecta: What about people who orgasm on retards....Should we just let those people marry the retards they ejaculate on? huh?

You obviously have never talked to gay person if only when calling them "faggots" or looking down on them. gay people are born gay, the gay people I know have known they are gay their whole lives, you do not choose what you are attracted to...its not like at age 5 you say "I like girls with blonde hair and big tits" you are attracted to what you are attracted to, and to 10% of this nation, they find they are attracted to the same sex. When did you choose what you are attracted to? I'd like to know.

Witty
07-20-2005, 07:15 PM
Thanks Witty! Im def leaning towards your side today. But please dont called me religious either. I never actually said I believed in God or didnt (at least I dont think I did)})O:)

Bone, man, I still love you my friend. But you are making it a bit tough too! I will ask one thing of you though, please..........never bring up the subject of abortion again in this forum until you grow a pussy, a baby in your belly, and give birth to a human being....or at least have the ability to do those things.

Abortion should absolutely not be used as a form of birth control. There are women that misuse abortions as they do human lives. But how you gonna trust someone with a child if you cant trust them with a choice? Women still find ways of getting abortions which usually go bad because they are not performed by qualified docs like Witty said. Then there are 2 lifes lost.

You talk a lot but you never show us any actual proven facts or statistics. GO search the internet yourself, like we do, if you believe in and want to prove your cause. You are entitled to your opinion, I dont hate you for it. But maybe tonight, before you go to bed, think about what was said here today ...as rationally as possible .....and realize that your statements (although they are as valid as anyone esles) are pure opinion....not truth....not fact.... I love ya buddy....you have good intentions I think.... maybe you should take your dad's head off your shoulders and start thinking for yoursef... you have been brainwashed to hate people.... that is not cool. But I still love you!! :yes: ;) :list: :f

my fault, must have misread something you said...but once again good points.

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 07:24 PM

i dont care, these girls wanna go around fucking a bunch of ppl then want to get rid of a child once they get pregnant lol. you can love me all you want but i dont know you so im not changing my views on the way u feel about me.

My view is that the church should not be forced to marry gay ppl. it is an institution like any other you must meet the requirements to benefit from it. They can go get married at the Court. I dont give a damn.

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 07:32 PM
basically ladies im sayin if u choose to open your legs you choose to suffer the consequences

Kriszy Substance
07-20-2005, 07:38 PM
Oooooh, progress! I like that. Choice is good. Churches or anyone should have the right to make a decision NOT to marry gay people. That is cool. I understand that we are all going to disagree on each others lifestyles of choice. Gay people and everyone else in this world should have the ability to exercise their choice. Its plain and simple.

Bone..dont make it seem like women are the only ones creating situations that end in abortion. Men have an equal part and we all know there are plenty of men out there that will feed a woman any line of bullshit just to get them in bed.

I dont want to change your opinions (well to be honest....maybe I do). I want you to be free. But I want it for everyone, not just you or me. I still love you though!

Oh, and to the guy who's girlfriend had an abortion. I hear you...it must be frustrating for men sometimes too. But props to you for being a man and wanting to take care of your responsibilities. Word is born!

check two
07-20-2005, 07:48 PM
I'm for abortions when something has happened to the woman such as a rape. But I'm against abortions when easy girls go around and sleep with a bunch of dudes with no protection. Then they think they can just abort the baby anytime they get pregnant. They continue to give up their poo nan ee to every Jake, Vito, and Simon on the block and the process continues.

Skellington
07-20-2005, 08:00 PM
Lord 4 give him from what he duz not know
LOL at the lord....

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 08:02 PM
Oooooh, progress! I like that. Choice is good. Churches or anyone should have the right to make a decision NOT to marry gay people. That is cool. I understand that we are all going to disagree on each others lifestyles of choice. Gay people and everyone else in this world should have the ability to exercise their choice. Its plain and simple.

Bone..dont make it seem like women are the only ones creating situations that end in abortion. Men have an equal part and we all know there are plenty of men out there that will feed a woman any line of bullshit just to get them in bed.

I dont want to change your opinions (well to be honest....maybe I do). I want you to be free. But I want it for everyone, not just you or me. I still love you though!

Oh, and to the guy who's girlfriend had an abortion. I hear you...it must be frustrating for men sometimes too. But props to you for being a man and wanting to take care of your responsibilities. Word is born!
you still have a choice i dont care how much a guy is talkin to you lol you still have a choice to open your legs or not.

Kriszy Substance
07-20-2005, 08:03 PM
For sure, there are some selfish sluts out there.
Laws should be written up so that people can not abuse them.
Women like you are talking about -check two- should be fixed-snip-snip.
Just like women that have crack babies or abuse their children.

Quote by Bone Collecta "you can love me all you want but i dont know you so im not changing my views on the way u feel about me."

^^Please re-read what you wrote Bone and tell me what you are saying because it doesnt make sense.

Also....Bone....remember we already discussed that women arent always "opening their legs" as you said...they are being raped...they did not choose that.... Im starting to think you are cruel and heartless............BUT I STILL LOVE YOU!!!!!

Kriszy Substance
07-20-2005, 08:04 PM
Oh....and laughing and hating...are not a good combo.
But yet....I still love you!

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 08:05 PM
lol i said the rape was fine in case to get abortion

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 08:55 PM
both

Bone Collecta
07-20-2005, 09:15 PM
no i conflict with others lol

OxlongO
07-20-2005, 09:48 PM