PDA

View Full Version : never posted in the temple before

Its Big Lu baby
03-04-2007, 01:39 AM
heres a song about a bitch i wrote
its w.e.
tell me what yall think and how i could improve

yo shugs whait/ i seen ya waist line from across the way/ now my wordplay trying to surpass your counterplay/
my didick will get you high like the herbal/ you say a nigga got mad verbal/ but can i hold you down make your reflection eternal/
i met you spring time near the water/ i seen your profile and when you spoke yo voice got me harder/ god damn/ lip gloss cherry tastin/
every kiss im chasin/ ya got my legs shaking/ god damn/ now you my french v with a caramel complexion beneath/
couple drinks on me let me pull back your seat/ ill hold you down the next time we meet/ your legs over my shoulders grabbin my hair like the freak/
that you is/ cock my head back as i explode the giz/ and i love it when you grab my dick and swallow my kids/
now you got me hiptized/ i want you as my whiz/ hangin off the bed with ya hands on the rug/ watch big lu get all up in your guts/
i feel ya pussy mad wet as it drips on my nuts/diggin ya much/ even when upset we still like to fuck/

LHX
03-04-2007, 04:07 PM
nice Big Lu

keep spittin yo

Its Big Lu baby
03-04-2007, 07:47 PM
nice Big Lu

keep spittin yo
thanks homie

Sun Supreme
03-05-2007, 05:10 PM
I normally don't like chick rhymes or the "i'll fuck u to death" rhymes but that shit had flava. Ya wordplay is nice. Post more so i can check some more of ya shit. it give it 7/10

TicalSteelz
03-05-2007, 05:29 PM
i got dartz for dayz that'll fuck-up ur wordplay/fuck da metahor i keep it plan n simple/ i'll pop u n ur crew like pimplez/study allah mathamaticz thatz real talk that i keep plan n simple/

SickSide
03-05-2007, 05:39 PM
dope Lu

bizzlez
03-05-2007, 06:08 PM
its cool

Dirty Knowledge
03-06-2007, 03:12 PM
its aight

Its Big Lu baby
03-08-2007, 03:17 PM
thanks for the feedback
supreme thats all i got tho for now i usually write on the spot. maybe ill write someshit when i aint busy lata