PDA

View Full Version : Better not get anybody saying this shit is just o.k.

shaolins_finest
03-05-2007, 10:57 AM
This shit came out DOPE! got that classic vibe to it. Let a lyricist rip this shit to peices!

its called Unleashed
www.soundclick.com/prolific718 (http://www.soundclick.com/prolific718)

INF
03-05-2007, 12:03 PM
Turn down the intro , them vocals were too loud. The beat is ill. One of your top five , I would say. I luv tha cuts in it. That was tight.

shaolins_finest
03-05-2007, 12:05 PM
Turn down the intro , them vocals were too loud. The beat is ill. One of your top five , I would say. I luv tha cuts in it. That was tight.

i knew the intro was too loud..blew my speakers out so im working off headphones right now. Cant really adjust the levels of tracks till i can get some good speakers again

shaolins_finest
03-05-2007, 12:12 PM
tried to fix it, but now i can barely make out what the intro is saying on my headphones..hope yall hear it correct.

INF
03-05-2007, 12:46 PM
Its not bad once you hear it a few times. You get used to the intro being loud. I remember when Wu-Tang first came and the only problem I had with the RZA's production was that I thought the vocal intros were a bit too loud. Now (years and years later) I cant even tell.

THere was something about the melody in this beat that was really familiar and so I listened to it about 5 times and it came to me...........PORTISHEAD.

For real Prolific , if you dont listen to Portishead then you should. There are lots of grooves that they got that have a similar vibe as what you are working with in this beat.

Just sayin.

bass31
03-05-2007, 12:51 PM
good beat, i unno about the fill 8 bars in, it was kinda too aggressive for the kind of track that it is. other than that, it was pretty good.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-05-2007, 01:05 PM
Why this name?
Prolific means mentally Productive. That's self explanatory. I'm mentally productive so i'm Prolific.

:offtopic:

Being prolific is to produce things in abundance, or produce things in great quantities or amounts with rapid frequency. Like Prince. Its not really anyhitng to do with being "mentally productive" whatever that means.

And why are you holding a knife and a few dollar bills in your picture? Whats that got to do with the music?

INF
03-05-2007, 01:12 PM
Ghost .....dont do it. He's a good producer and his track record dwarfs yours. Seriously , just tell him if the beat was good or not and move on.

shaolins_finest
03-05-2007, 01:38 PM
:offtopic:

Being prolific is to produce things in abundance, or produce things in great quantities or amounts with rapid frequency. Like Prince. Its not really anyhitng to do with being "mentally productive" whatever that means.

And why are you holding a knife and a few dollar bills in your picture? Whats that got to do with the music?

Guess you didnt see the picture for son of pain in which im holding a pistol

Skinny Bastard
03-05-2007, 01:52 PM
lol...who care....i have a pistol and i do not take picture with...it's fake....same for the knife and the money....

INF
03-05-2007, 02:04 PM
I agree that you really dont need them pics but its your thing. You have quality production and thats what counts. Thats the matter at hand up in here.

shaolins_finest
03-05-2007, 02:33 PM
Who gives a fuck about the pics? i just throw random pics up there so that my shit dont look plain like most people. My next pic is gonna probly be me with a white bullet proof vest on. I just go down a list of pics and add them when its time to select pics. Thats the next pic i got. Might put it up might skip ahead to another studio pic i have.

Who doesn't take pics holding money and shit? Wu-tang flashes guns in their videos and you advocate and support them obviously being on there message boards. Im doing the same shit and you have to critisize and complain how it has nothing to do with the music. Stop being dick riding hyprocrites, if you got a problem with me holding a knife then you must have a problem with wutang. Each member probly has 1000 pics of themselves holding guns, knives, money, and anything else you can think of that has nothing to do with the music. Stop hating, niggas is whack tryna talk shit like they dropping knowlege or something and end up looking dumb. practice what you preach before you talk to me.

Skinny Bastard
03-05-2007, 02:51 PM
yeah but wu-tang are popular rapperz....lol....you are a beat maker....did you already see RZA with a gun...or showing his money....NO....anyway you do what you want...it's your'e thingz....

shaolins_finest
03-05-2007, 03:31 PM
yeah but wu-tang are popular rapperz....lol....you are a beat maker....did you already see RZA with a gun...or showing his money....NO....anyway you do what you want...it's your'e thingz....

Guess you never saw cream when rza sitting at the head of the table, drinking moet, with bags of money, and throwing money up in the air to front. I guess i was the only one who saw that shit. U dont know what you talking about. Fucking corn from montreal. Thats why every single one of your beats is straight garbage and im not even saying that as a come back. Your joints are sad. Thats why you got like 5 threads with no responses..nobody got the heart to tell you your shit is whack. Shit is mind boggling. Wu-tang was one of the realest rap crews when they came out in terms of gunplay, drug shit, materialism etc. they was no different from dipset and g-unit except they had more of a lyrical aproach. Being that they are a tough crew that makes songs about violence and killing, you would think someone on their message board with a little as banger and a gun in their picture wont get critisized. You got more violent shit on your soundclick than mine and im a problem?

Skinny Bastard
03-05-2007, 03:48 PM
ok...ok...shut your motha-fuckin big mouth...Who the fuck are you to judge my shit... dick ryder...My beats are too underground for you....big bitch from stapleton.....you a fake ass....all your'e fucking beats suck for me.....go kill yourself with your gun and take a picture of that bitch! (ps: i know the story of the wu-clan clan idiot i listen that since i have 10 years old...please don't try to learn me something...but yes you are right for cream...i forgot that)

Godbrother
03-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Nah Pro, Not feeling this

On scale of 1-10, its a 6

Breakdown: Intro didn't match track or should I say didn't bringing it in with a BIG BANG.

the scratching was not realistic

the ending was great, but I understand your monitor(speaker) problem.

INF
03-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Wow....this is the second time that Godbrother wasnt feelin it.

GameOfDeath
03-05-2007, 06:39 PM
This is a nice groove here Pro. I think the scratching works. Nice beat.

shaolins_finest
03-05-2007, 07:52 PM
Wow....this is the second time that Godbrother wasnt feelin it.

yeah Godbrother is my unofficial worst critic lol im gonna get him on my next joint

Visionz
03-05-2007, 08:17 PM
The intro Is too loud but the beats dope

Godbrother
03-05-2007, 09:07 PM
yeah Godbrother is my unofficial worst critic

Man, I'm LMAO about what you said

The track called: The STREET from scale 1-10, its a 10+

Just turn up the artist harmonizing or sample

Make the music sound REALISTIC(live), make it hard for them to distinguish

Locust
03-07-2007, 01:08 PM