PDA

View Full Version : Whats Your Main Belief On The Afterlife?

bizzlez
03-05-2007, 06:05 PM
I put "Main," because I don't know if other people believe in other things. Besides, you become a ghost, or got to heaven or hell, etc.

I'll post a belief of mine later, not just a theory like I post on another forum I just joined.

edit: Just be interesting to see what some other posters believe in. :edit

edit2: What used to be all I believed before my mental breakdown. I used to believe. That when you die, depending on how vicious the sins were, you go through Hell's fire, i.e., you live another life, and that karma plays a role. Not like you murdered, so you'll get murdered, necessarily. But you might be depressed, or be like borderline retarded. Another example, if you were rich, Hell might be, you come back rich, but a junkie who dies young, or is never truely happy. So yea, I used to believe in karma, reincarnation, Heaven and Hell all in one. I posted this on another forum I think. :2edit

TAURO
03-05-2007, 06:17 PM
I believe in the afterlife, while im not sure how it will be, I do believe that we carry on existing because I do believe in ghosts and I have seen a couple with my own eyes.

Jet Set
03-05-2007, 06:18 PM
If we die, and we have an after life, which part of our life do we return to? Or Do we keep hanging in the last nanosecond of our death. Into an endless tunnel and cycle of pain?

I got no solid answer for my believe. I say anything is possible. Being that all is lost when I die. And my soul is nothing but 21 Grams of mixed-up air for the next baby to gasp for.

Heaven? A little bit too crowded. In popular believe, it looks more like a vivid dream in my opinion. So indeed one faces his eternal rest.

One more open thought, we wake up in another universe, maybe this is even interpreted as ressurection. Be it a baby or Rip van Winkle. We could very well wake up as the Last Action Hero. Sliders be it.

Getting a grip on the idea of nothingness is th essence of dying and there being nothingness is hard. Just imagine you die, and there is nothing. This brings up to the questions like, what is no colour no sound maybe even no thoughts. Is our conscious gone in nothingness? Will this be like one of those cartoon trips into the future ending up with a character in front of a white sheet. With his every word repeated in an infinte loop. It goes against human common nature to think of nothing.

bizzlez
03-05-2007, 06:18 PM
I believe in the afterlife, while im not sure how it will be, I do believe that we carry on existing because I do believe in ghosts and I have seen a couple with my own eyes.

Thats cool you've seen ghosts. I probably couldn't handle it, as I used to be scared to sleep alone when I was a little kid. Needed a lamp.

living_undead
03-05-2007, 06:21 PM
my stance on the after life is this, what was it like before you were born? i bet it's a lot like that.

bizzlez
03-05-2007, 06:22 PM
It probably is alot like when before you're born.

TAURO
03-05-2007, 06:26 PM
Thats cool you've seen ghosts. I probably couldn't handle it, as I used to be scared to sleep alone when I was a little kid. Needed a lamp.

I saw them when I was a kid living in colombia, now bare in mind that this was in the eighties during Pablo Escobar's reign of terror so their was a lot of deaths which would explain to some extent the presense of lingering spirits, I say this because at that time I wasn't the only person to have seen them.

bizzlez
03-05-2007, 06:33 PM
I don't mean cool, like a hobby of yours is to try and see ghosts, like to me, its something rare to see, and if you see one, it means something.

Visionz
03-05-2007, 07:09 PM
My belief is that we won't really know till we get there. Theories though, I got plenty of those on what could happen. Just kinda depends on when I'm asked the question.

LHX
03-05-2007, 08:38 PM
My belief is that we won't really know till we get there. Theories though, I got plenty of those on what could happen. Just kinda depends on when I'm asked the question.
im in the same boat man

i cant pretend like i know
but
i have a lot of suspicions

all i know is that unexplored regions should be approached with equal parts eagerness and caution

the afterlife is no different

just another block on another ave in another hood

respect is respect is respect

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-07-2007, 04:45 AM
I think, when u die, u stop existing. There is none of you after ya death. Sad, but live while you alive! And I respect other people beliefs, the reancarnation, or whateva shit I can't spell cuz im drunk.