PDA

View Full Version : Black Milk - RUNNING THE GAME RIGHT NOW

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-05-2007, 10:37 PM
GJ8ttTsFyr4

midwest is runnin shit, dont sleep on that, Black Milk feat Guilty Simpson- Sound The Alarm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ8ttTsFyr4

11th Chamber
03-06-2007, 12:03 AM
Detroit in the muthafuckin house

props to Black Milk, he been doin his thing

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-26-2008, 11:22 AM
Like this song better than his newer tracks. Even if it was pullin on Raise It Up a little.

This thread is mad old btw, I no longer think Black is running the game, lol, i dont know why I said that.

BRONZBODY
10-26-2008, 12:08 PM
not to call u out or nothin G-laced...but wasnt u the same cat that said he was a poor mans Dilla?

im just sayin son........

J-Cee
10-26-2008, 12:12 PM
GHOSTLACED changes his opinions on rappers oftenly..proven by this thread..so i really do think u are one of those Hip Hop fans that actually buys 50 Cent cds,or/and pretends he knows what hes talking about and knows what real talent is but don't know shit..sorry

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-26-2008, 12:22 PM
not to call u out or nothin G-laced...but wasnt u the same cat that said he was a poor mans Dilla?

im just sayin son........

he is a poor mans Dilla. Im not a fan of Black Milk. I would never buy an album of his. I think hes just another boring backpack rapper/producer.

I was a fan of his for about a day when I heard this song, so I made a thread about him.

LORD NOSE
10-26-2008, 12:30 PM
the beat is sick

he's good too

Reiko
10-26-2008, 12:55 PM
Crazy ass track. Propz for posting this.

whitey
10-26-2008, 04:53 PM
he is a poor mans Dilla. Im not a fan of Black Milk. I would never buy an album of his. I think hes just another boring backpack rapper/producer.

I was a fan of his for about a day when I heard this song, so I made a thread about him.

And so will go your fandom of wayne.

BIG D O
10-27-2008, 02:10 AM
I took that thread title a lil' too literally....lol, was gettin ready to run in here and scream on you Ghostlaced.....

yeah, that kid is doin his thing big time....Tronic is his third really good album in as many tries....

people need to watch this kid yo....real talented cat....