PDA

View Full Version : If there Are More People in The world Now than Ever b4, How does Re-Incarnation Work?

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-06-2007, 10:46 AM
Just something I was thinking about, someone try to explain. If Buddhists and many other religions beleive that all people are re-incarnated as someone else, and there are like 3 billion more people now than 1000 years ago, whats the deal?

Prolifical ENG
03-06-2007, 11:04 AM
Nothing said that just those people that lived in the time frame of 1000 years ago are the only ones that are currently the only ones reincarnated. If more people are living today than people that lived in the past altogether, then it would be different.

Visionz
03-06-2007, 11:15 AM
......or you could be from a different planet. There's billions of galaxies out there, infinite possibilites

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-06-2007, 12:32 PM
Nothing said that just those people that lived in the time frame of 1000 years ago are the only ones that are currently the only ones reincarnated. If more people are living today than people that lived in the past altogether, then it would be different.

Think about what you just said. It doesnt make sense, because those people of the past would have also had to be reincarnated themselves from their own history.

And anyway I read somewhere before that actually right now (or in a few years I can't remember) there are more people on the planet than there has ever been alltogether in history.

There's billions of galaxies out there, infinite possibilites

I'm pretty sure theres only like 100 galaxys that we have observed or know about.

Prolifical ENG
03-06-2007, 12:41 PM
I'm pretty sure theres only like 100 galaxys that we have observed or know about.

there are A LOT more galaxies than that in our own galaxy cluster (the cluster that the Milky Way is in)

Jet Set
03-06-2007, 02:00 PM
animals

the silencer
03-06-2007, 03:18 PM

actually theres about a 100 BILLION galaxies that we have observed and know about...

and each galaxy is thought to contain about 100 BILLION stars...

Visionz
03-06-2007, 03:32 PM
actually theres about a 100 BILLION galaxies that we have observed and know about...

and each galaxy is thought to contain about 100 BILLION stars... and with them infinite possibilites. There hypothetically could be a bunch of alternative Earth's going on right now as we speak, Given our current limitations, we'd never know about each other

V4D3R
03-06-2007, 05:13 PM
There's 12 planets like ours in this universe that hold the keys to life in place and we supposedly have to reincarnate to others once in awhile.

Edgar Cayce has this subject on lock.

Kong
03-06-2007, 05:23 PM
The universe is massive but who the fuck knows how shit works. Trying to work that out is not healthy in my opinion, you could go on forever with theory's on how it all works but every one that you come up with is just fantasy at the end of the day.

Visionz
03-06-2007, 05:26 PM
The universe is massive but who the fuck knows how shit works. Trying to work that out is not healthy in my opinion, you could go on forever with theory's on how it all works but every one that you come up with is just fantasy at the end of the day.not really fantasy just no way to prove one way or the other

Kong
03-06-2007, 05:27 PM
How is that not fantasy then?

iniquity
03-06-2007, 05:38 PM
Just something I was thinking about, someone try to explain. If Buddhists and many other religions beleive that all people are re-incarnated as someone else, and there are like 3 billion more people now than 1000 years ago, whats the deal?

.. Made up bs ..

Visionz
03-06-2007, 05:42 PM
How is that not fantasy then?fantasy would be something that's absolutely not true....knights and dragons etc. when dealing with something that's just not known one way or the other then its mystery, just cause the possibility of it being real exists

Kong
03-06-2007, 06:10 PM
The possibility of a lot being real exists fantasy or not. There aren't eye witnesses and we cant research it. People claim shit but people claim a lot. If it's mystery how can people take it so serious?? To me there fantasizing.

Visionz
03-06-2007, 06:14 PM
it's called faith all by itself, but perspective matters. No hard, factual evidence exist that would prove the existence of God yet I see God in all things (or atleast alot of things)

Kong
03-06-2007, 06:27 PM
Yeah I suppose it could be seen as faith. I don't see how a person could come to having faith in that though, I don't have any faiths in afterlife.

Visionz
03-07-2007, 04:01 AM
Yeah I suppose it could be seen as faith. I don't see how a person could come to having faith in that though, I don't have any faiths in afterlife.I have no doubt of it whatsoever. Read in National Geographic that all lead in the universe originally came from the explosion of a star. Which is now a requirement for your blood to maintain proper health. Death, really is just an illusion. Nothing ever really dies, its just recycles itself(whatever It may be) into new forms. Observation shows you that its true for everything, why would we be any different?

Ginnsey
03-07-2007, 05:02 AM
As far as my knowledge of Buddhists goes they dont believe that everytime someone dies they are reincarnated again in human form....... it could be any animal or living thing on the planet. So if there are more humans in the world at the moment there are probably less animals.

which is very true at the moment with all the animals that we seem to be wiping out.

Kong
03-07-2007, 08:50 AM
I have no doubt of it whatsoever. Read in National Geographic that all lead in the universe originally came from the explosion of a star. Which is now a requirement for your blood to maintain proper health. Death, really is just an illusion. Nothing ever really dies, its just recycles itself(whatever It may be) into new forms. Observation shows you that its true for everything, why would we be any different?

I think there is afterlife but I don't hold any faiths on what it will be like.

Visionz
03-07-2007, 11:28 AM
I think there is afterlife but I don't hold any faiths on what it will be like. What happens is the greatest mystery of all. Anybody that's ever found out hasn't lived to tell about it lol.

RAMESH
03-07-2007, 01:56 PM
people fuck & multiply son u should try it some time

zeppelin2k
03-07-2007, 06:02 PM
no one said there is a limit to the amount of souls that can be made
no one said when you're eventually done what you had to do in your lives that you dont reach heaven (or hell)

there isnt a number restriction anywhere, saying that there is, is just a wrong assumption

the silencer
03-11-2007, 02:02 PM
As far as my knowledge of Buddhists goes they dont believe that everytime someone dies they are reincarnated again in human form....... it could be any animal or living thing on the planet. So if there are more humans in the world at the moment there are probably less animals.

which is very true at the moment with all the animals that we seem to be wiping out.
this is the answer that occurred to me last night...

its speculation, of course, (all of this is) but it seems kinda reasonable....we've cleared away and destroyed many species the last few hundred years..

Frontal Lobotomy
03-11-2007, 02:17 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought belief or notion of re-incarnation was something that Hindus believed in. And that death to a Buddhist was entirely incidental, as their medidation took them to nirvana, and that death would only make such a thing more permanent. I could obviously be wrong as I'm not that well educated in relgious practices.
With regards to re-incarnation though, I believe it has a lot to do with Karma, and that if you were an arse in a past life then you'll come back as a snail, or a blade of grass or something. The fact that vast de-forestation and more and more animals becoming endangered, it stands to reason that there are few places for said scoundrels to go other than into another human form..

Koolish
03-11-2007, 09:03 PM
to the person in this topic that deemed that which cannot be completely known as "fantasy" i say this to you; there are innumerable topics which we can debate on and never come to a decisive answer. it does not make that topic fantasy however. there are philosophers who believe no one actually knows anything, but you however may completely disregard that notion and think that you have knowledge. but this can be debated, and debated and debated until you reach absolutely no where.

no one holds all the answers and no one ever will, but that doesn't mean every theory that stands should be disregarded because no one will have the perfect knowledge. there is no problem in accepting one theory and sticking with it even though there lacks perfect evidence. if you are a person that requires perfect evidence to believe in something then, you must not believe in a lot.

the silencer
03-11-2007, 09:39 PM
im startin to think that some of the works of Joseph Campbell (like Hero with a 1,000 Faces which i'm readin now) should be required in schools just as math, english, science, etc are basic things u gotta learn...

i dont think it would EVER happen in the society we are in right now but...i dono, his stuff gives u such a great understanding of humanity and shit that ppl really should be required to study at least some of his work..

V4D3R
03-12-2007, 03:05 PM
Where people get confused is here: everything has a soul that has the god particle. Rocks , air - it all has a soul. Everything is everything is God.

When the Big Bang happened, God seperated Himself from Herself for God wished to be unaware and aware of himself. God wants to know Himself not as Herself.

The Big Bang is God exploding Himself and observing the infinite possibilities. After that - it's the Big Reunion. At some point in time scientists will observe the galaxies not separating - but coming back together.

RAMESH
03-12-2007, 03:34 PM
eventually the galaxies will burnout all the will be left is black holes & eventually that will run out of energy too
a complete cycle

V4D3R
03-12-2007, 04:25 PM
^black holes^ We don't even know what those are yet really. We do know that there's a lot we cant see thats out there that is more than half of what humans can see.

How will galaxies burnout when you have these constant star nurseries popping out stars?

How do we know if we can't see a black-hole- how do we know they don't recycle the stuff they suck up?

Could be too that one day all that will be left is black-holes then they will join together and you have that pin-sized universe all over again. Then it will go Big Bang again.

RAMESH
03-12-2007, 05:17 PM
^black holes^ We don't even know what those are yet really. We do know that there's a lot we cant see thats out there that is more than half of what humans can see.

How will galaxies burnout when you have these constant star nurseries popping out stars?

How do we know if we can't see a black-hole- how do we know they don't recycle the stuff they suck up?

Could be too that one day all that will be left is black-holes then they will join together and you have that pin-sized universe all over again. Then it will go Big Bang again.
in our galaxy the sun is the core when the sun dies it will explode what ever planets is left or rocks whats left will go in directions
the way black holes work is almost like a vacuum whatever goes in their will be crushed into nothing because of the speed
once all the galaxies loose their energy the only gravitational force that will be left is the black holes
black holes will also eventually run out of energy & all that will be left is space

theory
the universe could of been born a thousand times already

V4D3R
03-13-2007, 05:04 PM
http://physorg.com/news92918711.html

RAMESH
03-13-2007, 07:03 PM
thanx for the article it was a good read

Kong
03-13-2007, 07:13 PM
Haven't scientists already seen galaxies merge?