13. Musical Murdah feat. Ras Kass
14. Maccabee House feat. The Maccabeez
15. Lost Ark
16. Thankful

I'll Review Later

Ok It's been a While

1.Nativity
2.Buried Alive
Ok. Hell Razah is here with his Fresh album. Nice opening track. Nothing really special but nothing wack either. I think he talks a little too much at the end. Lyrics are nice, he brings as he always does. Beat is cool, nice for an opening track. 3.5/5
3.Renaissance
This song was out for awhile but so what this is a nice track. Hell Razah starts it off and delivers and Timbo on the hook sounds great. I'm not feeling Tragedy like that though. R.A. brings heat too, I've heard some of his other guest appearance it sounds like he got the same flow every track. But besides that it's a dope track. 4/5
4.Project Jazz-
Very dope beat. I think MF Doom produced it. Very hot shit. Hell Razah, Talib & Viktor Von all kill this shit. I like Talib's and Viktor's flow on this track. This is track pays homage to the pioneers and it's a nice tribute. 4.5/5
5.Los Pepes Pt.1
I think Bronze Produced it. I'm feeling the beat. Hell Razah seems boring on this track though, I think Bronze outshined him on this one. 3.5/5
6. Dear Sista
7.Your Truly
LOL. The beat sounds like the shit you be hearing in them Indian movies, with the belly dancers. This definitely could've been left off the album. This is a weak attempt at a club track. I'm not feeling it. I peeped the lyrics on here, but ehh nooo..."Goochi Bandanna" He got another line where he says he's not the clan or something....3/5
8.Glow
I like this track. Dope beat on this one, I was confuse the Intro of this track with Maccabeez house. What I don't like about this track is the Recycled lyrics from Freedom of Speech "Don't Hate", that's always a minus for me. 4/5
9.Chain Gang
This track is ok. Beat is average, but I see where he's tryna go with the track. He spitting the same shit from before on here. Nothing really special about the track. 3.5/5
10. Runaway Sambo
This sounds like the track before it if you know what I mean. I like this one better though. The beat is more listenable too. This is the end of the album lag. 3.5/5
11. Smokin Gunnz
This is where the album picks back up. this track is crazy. Hell Razah's first verse is like a warm up, he really brings it hard on his second verse though. "My saliva, is lava, son I write with the hand of an arson,Give me a harpoon, I autograph my name in shark skin " Crazy line right there, he continues with more heat. Killah Priest just comes in and smashes it, His opening line is heat, but I love his ending lines"I stand up, back ripped up, recitin' the forty-ninth psalms,Holdin a medieval knife in my palms, the right to bare arms,I stick him in his head, hell bust wide open,Demons come out smokin', flyin' through my body,I grab their tail then slew his army,I say a verse just to wake the zombies"...He just ripped that shit. My favorite track on the album by far. 4.5/5
12.Millenium Warfare
This is a cool track, not bad. Nice beat by Bronze. He declares the fact that he's establishing himself as an artist in verse one. "This ain't Mos Def, Kanye, Nas or Common"...Then his opening lines on the second verse and his delivery is just heat. 4/5
13. Musical Murda
Great beat right here, I like how the beat comes in. Hell Razah is really coming hard as I thought he would, Ras Kass comes in and just smashes it. Hell Razah is once more outshined by his guest. Razah sounds like he's spitting the same shit from 5 tracks back. 4/5
14.Maccabee House
Killa Priest just opens it up crazy on here. The beat is very dope. Priest is just taking out foes one by one on here, he did his job on this album. "My heart is gothic when I carve it,My pad is covered with darkness,I start writin' with lightning,My words appear like they comets, astonished,The way arm's swift, beneath my garment"Hell Razah comes in pretty good keeping up the momentum, not to mention his Eminem diss I don't know what that's about, and Timbo King ends it off great delivering heat. 4.5/5
15.Lost Ark
I like the Second verse better than the first, the beat on here is cool too. It has gotten better with time. 4/5
16. Thankful
At first I wasn't feeling this but it's pretty cool now, a nice outro to a dope album. Hell Razah brings heat on here, spitting the truth like he always does. He thanks all his peoples on here.... Thank You Hell Razah.. 4/5

Beats:4/5
Lyrics:4.5/5
Overall:4/5
Good beats, Lyrics are hot. No Wack guests accept IMO tragedy, I just can't get into that guy. There is Kinda a lag between some tracks though, which may be a little problem, nothing big though. Yours Truly Should've definitely been left off. Hell Razah is dropping alot of knowledge on here. But he's outshined by all his guest accept Tragedy. A nice album though. ****Overall 4/5 Certified Wu-Banger****

hellbound
03-06-2007, 08:05 PM
4/5 def worth picking up if you for some reason havn't yet.

famenchuan
03-06-2007, 09:18 PM
Good album 4/5 same as freedom of speech.

LordReveal
03-06-2007, 10:04 PM
Can somebody give a song by song review. I dont have it yet. Went to the store last week and searched everywhere for it. I was planning to buy Hell Razah and The Wisemen as well but I could not find Razah's album. So after pondering for like 15 minutes on wherther to buy Wisemen, Sean Price and Free Murda, I said to myself I'll hold on and get Murda's album some other time and just got Sean Price and The Wisemen.

the silencer
03-06-2007, 10:21 PM
Can somebody give a song by song review. I dont have it yet. Went to the store last week and searched everywhere for it. I was planning to buy Hell Razah and The Wisemen as well but I could not find Razah's album. So after pondering for like 15 minutes on wherther to buy Wisemen, Sean Price and Free Murda, I said to myself I'll hold on and get Murda's album some other time and just got Sean Price and The Wisemen.
supposedly Free Murda's album is fuckin atrocious so i would recommend against coppin that...

im gonna do a track by track review sometime in the next couple days but this album is definitely dope...i wood say its a must-buy

theres only maybe 2 or 3 tracks i skip...one of them is a whack club-like song, the other is Smoking Gun cuz the chorus is so fucking annoying IMO and theres 2 in a row about slavery that can get annoying after a few listens....

theres also some tracks on there that are fuckin amazing....like Buried Alive is a rugged song...Glow (prod by 4th) is an ill lyrical song....maybe the best on the album as far as lyrics...

the song with Bronze, Los Pepes is a dope story kinda song..Bronze has a nice verse.....Millenium Warfare is flames.....Maccabee House might be the best song on there cuz Killah Priest is in angry mode and he tears the whole thing to shreds

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-07-2007, 05:54 AM
Banger..

Hollow Dartz
03-07-2007, 04:33 PM
Killah Priest did rip that shit. I like Project Jazz alot too. I'll Review like in a couple days.

Esquire
03-11-2007, 11:54 AM
Musical Murda was dope, the rest never did a thing for me.

LORD ZERO
03-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Its Bangin, Just Missing Replay Value If Ya Ask Me

LORD ZERO
03-11-2007, 12:15 PM
And Lol @ 1 Star = Freemurda, Dats Pretty Fucked Up -dead-

Hollow Dartz
03-11-2007, 05:11 PM
LOL that was a joke. did anyone check my review. he talks about eminem on the dvd and on the album not in a good way.

Mista JpKoff
03-12-2007, 03:46 AM
i agree with that review. Beats are all very good and cohesive, and lyrically razah gets outshined by pretty much all of his guests. not to say he can't rap of course, but compared to kwelis, rugged mans, priests, rass kass', timbos and even bronzes and dooms, he's comin short. he sounded better on that when all hell breaks loose cd.
It's a good album to which id give 4 stars (banger)

1. Nativity ///
2. Buried Alive 4/5
3. Project Jazz feat. Talib Kweli & Viktor Vaughn produced by MF DOOM 4.5/5
4. Renaissance feat. Tragedy Khadafi, Timbo King and R.A. Rugged Man 4/5
5. Los Pepes pt.1 feat. Bronze Nazareth produced by Bronze Nazareth 4.5/5
6. Dear Sistah skit. ///
7. Yours Truly 3.5/5
8. Glow prod by 4th Disciple 4/5
9. Chain Gang 4/5
10. Runaway Sambo 4/5
11. Smoking Gunnz feat. Killah Priest 4/5
12. Millenuim Warfare produced by Bronze Nazareth 4/5
13. Musical Murdah feat. Ras Kass 4.5/5
14. Maccabee House feat. The Maccabeez 4/5
15. Lost Ark 4/5
16. Thankful 3.5/5

As you can see, to me a whole bunch of the tracks are worth 4/5, with great beats and aight rapping.
I'm awaiting that Macabeez album, should be a banger too !

12weLvE
03-16-2007, 05:11 PM
Real solida and good replay value...The album is fire, but Rahzah changed his flow drastically and some of the lyrics on here are weak. There are a bunch of stand out tracks on this shit though.

-Burried Alive
-Rennaisance--WOW R.A.
-Project Jazz
-Smoking Gunnz --Damn Priest Killed it.
-Millenium Warfare--Favorite track on the album...FIRE!!!!!! Classic RAHZAH
-Musical Murda
-Maccabee House (TIMBO IS THE SHIT)

Hollow Dartz
03-16-2007, 05:59 PM
Timbo is mediocore on that track to me. Razah did switch up his flow something like priests.

shaolin_danger
03-18-2007, 08:53 AM
I can't believe people r sleeping on this album, i mean look @ the amount of views to this thread compared to wisemen. and i'm enjoying this album alot more than wisemen, and hell razah is way more WU than wisemen, i mean come on Sunz of Man yo!!!

ian barclay
03-18-2007, 01:22 PM
Hell razah should get respect for putting out a genuine album in this day in age,he touches on a lot of issues that alot of other rappers would be scared to go into,its a raw hip hop album...the intro`s got an ill sample from a bob marley track called `revolution`.

fabiojonz
03-18-2007, 07:24 PM
anyone check "back to the renaissance" mixtape, free download on his myspace and almost as good as the album, hell razah is coming hard for 2007

THE W
03-19-2007, 10:15 PM
this album gets off to a blazing start. had me wanting to to go buy this. it sorta bogs down in the middle but finishes off nice.

still this album is surprisingly good. i like freedom of speech better though.

the silencer
03-29-2007, 01:36 AM
this album gets off to a blazing start. had me wanting to to go buy this. it sorta bogs down in the middle but finishes off nice.

still this album is surprisingly good. i like freedom of speech better though.
this is a very accurate description of the album i think..

but im gonna do a little review anyway cuz i'm bored and cant sleep....and my review for the I album is gonna happen soon so i'd like to kinda compare them..

(obviously i copied and pasted the tracklisting thing from wu-international)

01: Nativity
[Performed by Hell Razah]
[Produced by *Krohme]
5/5
album starts off awesome with a sick beat and Razah's lyrics on here are superb

02: Buried Alive
[Produced by Dirty Needlez]
4.5/5
beat is fuckin rugged grimey ill shit..lyrics are pretty good....chorus cant get a little annoying but still dope

03: Renaissance
[Performed by Hell Razah, Timbo King, *Tragedy Khadefi, and *R.A The Rugged Man]
[Produced by Dev 1]
4.5/5
RA Rugged Man slaughters this...thats all i need to say

04: Project Jazz
[Performed by Hell Razah, *Talib Kweli, and *Viktor Vaughn]
[Produced by *Mf Doom]
5/5
loved this since the first time i heard it...maybe my fav track on the album

05: Los Pepes Pt.1
[Performed by Hell Razah, and Bronze Nazareth]
[Produced by Bronze Nazareth]
5/5
sick song wit stories and a dope mood throughout....both come nice on a cool beat

06: Dear Sistah [Skit]

07: Yours Truly
[Produced by *Fabrizio Sotti]
1/5
hate this song.....i skip it every time.....cant stand it and i dont think it fits well on here at all

08: Glow
[Produced by 4th Disciple]
3.5/5
not the best 4th Disciple beat ever....actually for his skills i think its pretty mediocre...nice tempo and drums to it but its like a digi kinda beat.....
Razah is at his best lyrically on here....probably his best lyrics on the whole album

09: Chain Gang
[Produced by DJ Battle]
3/5
exciting cool beat but i dont really like this song....dont like Razahs flow and i get tired of this song....chorus gets annoying quick

10: Runaway Sambo
[Produced by *Smokeshop Productions]
2/5
dont really like this song that much.....beat aint that bad but another really annoying chorus and i dont like Razah's flow or lyrics

11: Smoking Gunz
[Performed by Hell Razah, and Killah Priest]
2.5/5
once again the chorus ruins the song for me....just too long and stupid..and this is comin from someone who studies the workings of the oligarchy constantly (check the KTL section)
Priest is nice on here but i cant make it thru the song to his part cuz i totally lose interest..

12: Millennium Warfare
[Produced by Bronze Nazareth]
4.5/5
beat is FLAMES...Razahs flowin and spittin pretty nice on here too...
dont ask me why its 4.5 instead of 5...cuz i cant think of a reason

13: Musical Murdah
[Performed by Hell Razah, and *Ras Kass]
[Produced by *Jordan River Banks]
3.5/5
pretty cool joint....Razah and Ras Kass are both pretty ill on here...dont got much to say about this one....nothin too special

14: Maccabee House
[The Maccabeez]
[Performed by Hell Razah, Killah Priest, and Timbo King]
[Produced by *Focis]
4/5
love the beat and Killah Priest fuckin slices it to pieces...best verse on this album......angry, evil Killah Priest is the greatest version

15: Lost Ark
[Produced by *Krohme]
4/5
this is cool....like the beat and Razah is pretty ill on the lyrics here...nice close out to the album

16: Thankful
[Produced by *Shuko]
3/5
this is ehhhh...beat is ok and Razah talks alot and spits a nice little verse......good ending i guess

OVERALL: 3.5/5
the average of all the tracks was 3.6 for me...definitely a great album but i get a lil tired of it...also just as an aside, i love the album cover and the art on this album.....its a great looking package..

i was hoping the DVD for this wood be nuts but its ehhh...pretty much a full-length preview of another DVD he has..

so for me its like this
Renaissance Child- 3.5
Wisemen Approaching- 5
the I album (Japanese version w/o DVD)- 4/5

its been a nice last couple months musically....thats for sure

UNCLE RUCKUS
03-30-2007, 06:13 PM
I agree a bout Yours Truly and Glow slowing down the album a bit but Glow is cool andSmoking Gunnz is one of the best tracks for me real vivid imagery from both Project Jazz is one of the best tracks Ive heard in a while all dope mcs I thought Chain Gang and Runaway Sambo were both at leat 4 stars they were dope to me, Overall great beats and rhymes one of the better cds in recent years 4.5/5

Hollow Dartz
03-31-2007, 02:29 PM
Smoking Gunz is Some of Priests best works in years. His first line is hot.

deadlymelody
04-01-2007, 01:55 PM
"Glow" and "Biscuits" off Tical are very similar beats. Ill work from 4th Disciple. This is a good album, with 2 or 3 phenomenal tracks. Project Jazz is nice I love Doom on the boards. Millenium Warface is classic with that beat, it's gotta be one of Bronze's best.

-IrOnBuLL-
04-02-2007, 08:36 AM
this album iz raw!!!
i like the way hell razah spitz his fire to the world
even tho most of his guestz came strong, especially priest n R.A.
which they both came way better than razah.
the best trackz on here iz project jazz, smokin gunnz and millenium warfare
all otherz are pretty hot and solid.

my rate for this album 4.5/5
hell razah iz da truth
forget those thinkin otherwise

FasterBlade
04-04-2007, 10:03 AM
gave it 4.5, dope beats, Razah comes correct. nice guest spots, good track sequencing. above average all around

krohme
04-05-2007, 08:35 AM
the intro`s got an ill sample from a bob marley track called `revolution`.

yup...

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
04-16-2007, 06:37 PM
this album is really REALLY fuckin good best of this year from the wu so far

04-16-2007, 06:38 PM
Smoking Gunz is Some of Priests best works in years. His first line is hot.

man Razah straight up DESTROYED that track for real...the shit that cat drops on that song man...got me buggin

Fresh Breath
04-20-2007, 09:10 AM
I got the album about a week ago, was plannin on buying the Wisemen album but they didnt have it instores,

1. Nativity
2. Buried Alive 5/5
3. Project Jazz feat. Talib Kweli & Viktor Vaughn produced by MF DOOM 5/5
4. Renaissance feat. Tragedy Khadafi, Timbo King and R.A. Rugged Man 5/5
5. Los Pepes pt.1 feat. Bronze Nazareth produced by Bronze Nazareth 4/5
6. Dear Sistah skit.
7. Yours Truly 3/5
9. Chain Gang 4/5... Beat is sweet wit the sample going through it
10. Runaway Sambo 4/5
12. Millenuim Warfare produced by Bronze Nazareth 4/5... Nice beat as usual by Bronze
13. Musical Murdah feat. Ras Kass 4.5/5... Beat is CLASS!!!
15. Lost Ark 2/5
16. Thankful

The album is alright but i wudnt say is classic material... Still looking for the Wisemen!!!

I gave Renaissance a 3.5 / 5

04-20-2007, 05:32 PM
you forgot to rate nativity & thankful they are both full songs n are really nice joints

Hollow Dartz
04-20-2007, 09:20 PM
I got the album about a week ago, was plannin on buying the Wisemen album but they didnt have it instores,

1. Nativity
2. Buried Alive 5/5
6. Dear Sistah skit.
7. Yours Truly 3/5
10. Runaway Sambo 4/5
12. Millenuim Warfare produced by Bronze Nazareth 4/5... Nice beat as usual by Bronze
15. Lost Ark 2/5
16. Thankful

The album is alright but i wudnt say is classic material... Still looking for the Wisemen!!!

If u rate it 3.5/5 it soiuldn't have all those 4 and 5 ratings for the songs.

04-20-2007, 09:25 PM
11: Smoking Gunz
[Performed by Hell Razah, and Killah Priest]
2.5/5
once again the chorus ruins the song for me....just too long and stupid..and this is comin from someone who studies the workings of the oligarchy constantly (check the KTL section)
Priest is nice on here but i cant make it thru the song to his part cuz i totally lose interest..

I gotta COMPLETELY disagree with this right here, this was the illest song on the album besides Thankful for me man...

Hollow Dartz
04-20-2007, 09:31 PM
Yeah smokkin Gunnz is Crazy yo, Priest First line is hot, Razah delivers on his Second verse, his first verse is like a warm up.

Fresh Breath
04-21-2007, 08:46 AM

1. Nativity
2. Buried Alive 5/5
6. Dear Sistah skit.
7. Yours Truly 3/5
10. Runaway Sambo 4/5
15. Lost Ark 2/5
16. Thankful

If u rate it 3.5/5 it soiuldn't have all those 4 and 5 ratings for the songs.

The only reason i droped it down to 3.5 even though theres some 4 an 5's there is jus cause i think the album gets a bit boring as you listen through it... Im startin to love tha song "Musical Murdah" the beat is lethal!!!

04-25-2007, 06:21 PM
once again u forgot to rate two songs and technically ur average should be 3.8 not including the skits n the two songs u forgot to rate

IronFingaz7
04-25-2007, 07:24 PM
Hell Razah "Renaissance Child" and Sean Price "Jesus Price Superstar" are my favorite albums this year so far.

P.E.A.C.E.

ian barclay
05-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Mf doom killed "project jazz" with beat and lyrics

rubyspirit
05-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Awesome, awesome disc. Support Hell Razah ya'll. He deserves it.

famenchuan
05-16-2007, 12:01 PM
def an album and not just a bunch of tracks thrown together.

TAURO
05-31-2007, 10:00 AM
I just got the album and I've played it through once already and quite frankly im loving this. Hell Razah really came through with this great piece of work. I will give a more in depth review later when I play it some more, but right now on first initial listen this album is fantastic.

Hollow Dartz
06-11-2007, 07:22 PM
Man i had this cd in my Player for 2 months and I've just noticed....no reply value

TAURO
06-11-2007, 07:57 PM
Man i had this cd in my Player for 2 months and I've just noticed....no reply value

It don't matter how much you talk to it, it won't talk back Hollow...sorry:lmao:

Hollow Dartz
06-11-2007, 08:00 PM
Was that a joke? Anyways nice cd but no replay value. I'm waiting for the Maccabees cd though.

TAURO
06-11-2007, 08:03 PM
It was a poor attempt at humor based on your typo.......live and learn I suppose.

Hollow Dartz
06-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Ok, just give up. You try to make a joke for what? Are you bored? I don't even wanna get started on you so chill.

06-11-2007, 08:10 PM

damn son lol i been listenin to it ever since

TAURO
06-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Ok, just give up. You try to make a joke for what? Are you bored? I don't even wanna get started on you so chill.

you need to back the fuck off and calm your young ass down, I wasn't dissing you so chill man.+)

Hollow Dartz
06-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Whoa Whoa the language! Calm down.....lol

Fresh Breath
06-14-2007, 11:54 AM
really feelin this album a hell of a lot more then when i first bought it, its jus growin on me majorly, the only album i been listenin to lately!!

hide1998
06-15-2007, 11:56 AM
With all the dope releases that have dropped since it's release, this album is still my 2nd favorite of the year so far.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
06-15-2007, 06:04 PM
This Is Definately One Of My Favorite Releases In The Last Few Months I Remember I Got To Interview Him For My Radio Show At My College Man That Was So Dope And His Outlook On Hip Hop Is Needed More Than Ever

Gravedigga_nigga
06-24-2007, 08:22 AM
I have been listening to this for the last 7 days straight since I got it, I gotta say it's a breath of fresh air, even the songs i didn't like at the beginning I like now.

I gave it 4.5 stars

famenchuan
06-24-2007, 10:57 AM
Got it the week after it came out and been listening to it at least twice a week since it came out. Even though it has a lot of producers it feels like a album and not just a bunch of tracks thrown together on a cd.

Cant wait for the Heaven Razor album!!!11

Hollow Dartz
06-24-2007, 08:26 PM
I think that's gonna be a better cd^^^.

Prolifical ENG
06-24-2007, 09:28 PM
I seen this at the HMV megastore downtown in a fancy wu-tang album display above the bins (where they have the albums alphabetically). I wanted to get this but I exceeded my spending limit from all the old school reissues like Runaway Slave...I raped the old school wall display instead.

Big urban department.

I had to check here for some reviews

Props

9th prince
07-01-2007, 07:43 AM
glow
millineuim warfare
musical murdah

are the best track on album

6.5/10

-IrOnBuLL-
08-06-2007, 09:33 AM
hell razah do be soundin alot better when he's on his crew's albumz
than when he'z solo

CITY ZEEKER
09-01-2007, 03:50 PM
this was a dope ass album and was on point with the lyrics and beats, i was sleeping on this album for the longest but once i heard it, i cant stop listening to it, for all you doubters, believe me when i say COP THIS ALBUM
4/5

hide1998
09-01-2007, 09:06 PM
As much as I love the Offering, I enjoy this album even more still. Remains my 2nd favorite album of the year so far, despite all the dope releases that have recently dropped.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-14-2007, 03:43 PM
i gave the album another chance and i like it more than the offering....really

LuckyTheWonderDog
10-15-2007, 10:46 AM
Nearly gave it 5/5 then realised that would only be cos it was the right style Wu should always bring but don't often these days. When comparing it to the true 5/5 classics from back in the nineties, it's only a 4 (not that that's a bad thing).

Blaxican75
04-18-2008, 02:48 AM
I been spinning this disc the most lately. It took me long enough to get it though. The whole CD is fire if you ask me. Rugged Man and Ras Kass had some of the best verses ever on this joint.

Hollow Dartz
06-10-2008, 01:15 AM
I had to do a re-review.

Wu-Tang Gambino
06-16-2008, 12:27 AM
Razah is slowly becoming the best Wu-Tang Affiliate (yes better than KP).

TAURO
06-16-2008, 06:03 AM
Im still bumping this and Razahs' Ladder alot, both albums have serious replayability. Hell Razah has grown alot in my eyes, he's gone way past killa bee status with me.