PDA

View Full Version : The sum of all philosophy

Os3y3ris
03-07-2007, 10:25 AM
So, after doing a bit more research into the issue, I've decided that the sum of all philosophy lies within the spirals. I think its clear that the immediate effects of the spirals vary slightly based on how one gets there, but the essence is the same. Nang loops, Salvia loops, shroom loops, acid loops, etc. I believe all present the same existential crisis that is of utmost concern. On the other hand, I think its clear that traditional philosophy, in standing outside of the crisis, cannot address these issues or ANY issue as the fractal nature of the spiral leaves nothing we can concieve of untouched. To try to figure the spiral from outside, perhaps not even having SEEN the spiral, is patently ridiculous.

Now, in terms of methodology, it seems that there is really only one way to go about this philosophy. This is the methodology I propose; For starters, figure out how to spark and internalize the loop. In terms of simplicity, nangs may be the key, though I haven't tried them yet. Regardless, pick a loop of your liking and dive in. The start I'd think would be to record the problem of a single person loop and then its solution if there is one. Next would come the two man reinforcing loop. Could that be solved? How about an artificially reinforced loop? A communal loop?

I think that this existential crisis is where philosophy begins and ends, especially should it really be as it appears. Until its solved and expressed, all else is based on suspect premises.

Civilison
03-07-2007, 05:26 PM
So, after doing a bit more research into the issue, I've decided that the sum of all philosophy lies within the spirals. I think its clear that the immediate effects of the spirals vary slightly based on how one gets there, but the essence is the same. Nang loops, Salvia loops, shroom loops, acid loops, etc. I believe all present the same existential crisis that is of utmost concern. On the other hand, I think its clear that traditional philosophy, in standing outside of the crisis, cannot address these issues or ANY issue as the fractal nature of the spiral leaves nothing we can concieve of untouched. To try to figure the spiral from outside, perhaps not even having SEEN the spiral, is patently ridiculous.

Now, in terms of methodology, it seems that there is really only one way to go about this philosophy. This is the methodology I propose; For starters, figure out how to spark and internalize the loop. In terms of simplicity, nangs may be the key, though I haven't tried them yet. Regardless, pick a loop of your liking and dive in. The start I'd think would be to record the problem of a single person loop and then its solution if there is one. Next would come the two man reinforcing loop. Could that be solved? How about an artificially reinforced loop? A communal loop?

I think that this existential crisis is where philosophy begins and ends, especially should it really be as it appears. Until its solved and expressed, all else is based on suspect premises.

o, you have an interesting way of thinking.

spirals and loops have been symbolized by the founding civilization of this planet as primordial and founding forces of life. even before westerners knew of salvia, the ancient mexicans were very well aware of its effects.

spirals and loops can be applied to the big bang theory, creation, speech, mental processes, physical occurences and pretty much everything else.

there is one statement of yours with which i don't wholly agree. i don't believe philosophy is based on suspect premises although that is a big part of it. i think it has to do not with philosophy but with the philosopher. if you philosophize your beliefs, ideas etc. long enough and you live and practice them then you might realize one day that suspect premises turn into solid, proven to you reality.

and if there is things that are looped and spiraled then there must be things that are unlooped and unspiraled.

it is hard to pinpoint the sum of all philosophy because that sum is everything. philosophy can relate to every possible science in existence.

peace