PDA

View Full Version : am i the only one who thinks little brother could get really big??

cap
03-07-2007, 03:02 PM
i mean,you got certain rappers in the underground like RA the rugged man or mf doom who just dont make the type of music to find its way to the mainstream,but i was listening to the chitling circuit a lot lately (great album!!) and i was wondering how these cats stay so underground??!
i mean,some songs are damn near r&b songs ( not in a pop way,they have their own style i mean).
but i could definitely see them blowing big time cus of there content and a lot of heads backing them up.
they're really a great group,and one of the best acts in hip hop to really shine these past years,and it would be great to see them doing it big in years to come,they could do great things!

im just thinking out loud here,drop your thoughts...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-07-2007, 04:20 PM
sometimes I don't like Big Pooh, when he just don't say anything at all, but he has some good lyrics

got much love for Phonte and 9th Wonder's beats..
I'm hoping that the next project will be funny like some parts of the Minstrel Show

Polocash7
03-07-2007, 06:15 PM
I'm a big LB fan but really can't see them being big mainstream artists. If The Minstrel Show didn't sell ,nothing they do will. It's a shame 'cause all they do is drop dope music

CITY ZEEKER
03-07-2007, 06:21 PM
oh most definitely, lb has tht mainstream flavor but stays underground.. these guys r huge in NC... lb almost got to a point wer people started to kno who they were.. there single LOVIN IT hit mtv's rap countdown it stayed for a while... there doing the damn thing but its gnna be diffrent now cause 9th is out still upset over this news... word on the street is khrysis might be the new member of LB so who knows if LB will go mainstream???....

Z3RO
03-07-2007, 09:41 PM
Yeah They Could, But Why?
Then Lb Would Collaborate With Wack Ass Artists

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
03-07-2007, 09:45 PM
not after they have split up I'm afraid

Longbongcilvaringz
03-08-2007, 01:00 AM
^yeah i was thinking the same thing...

cap
03-08-2007, 07:35 AM
Yeah They Could, But Why?
Then Lb Would Collaborate With Wack Ass Artists

ow you're one of those cats that wants artists to stay st
rugglin forever.
and they could do good things for hip hop.

and they didnt split up,9th wonder just left the group.

brown_dogg
03-08-2007, 03:46 PM
They actually played "Lovin' It" off The Minstrel Show on one of the most mainstream young jeezy radio stations in toronto. They played it a lot too, so maybe they could blow up. But without 9th Wonder.. I'm not that sure.