PDA

View Full Version : GRAW 2 anyone?

Dough Snatcher
03-07-2007, 07:45 PM
I just got off work and copped a copy of this game from the EB up the street. I beat Crackdown a couple of days ago and I've been bored so i decided to get a new game. haven't played it yet (haven't even opened the game now that i think about it.) but what do y'all think of the game.

L~>1<~NKS
03-07-2007, 08:45 PM
Loved and Beat pt 1 - Played the Demo for pt. 2 and it will be copped...... sick fuckin' game.

kurupt_kw
03-08-2007, 11:28 AM
You won't find too much love for GRAW around here apparently.

I bought it last night and played for like 4 hours straight. I haven't played the single player yet but it is great online. In the 4 hours I played I never played the same map twice and I have yet to play all the maps. I was shocked to see that they included 18 MP maps. So far I love the game and I anticipate that I will be playing a lot in the next few weeks.

Bloo
03-14-2007, 12:13 AM
Hell, I'm still tryin to get through GRAW 1...

Ozmosis
03-14-2007, 01:06 AM

shit ain't that the truth i got stuck in some mission and stop playing the game altogether but i hope to get graw2 soon..

6 Brix
03-25-2007, 03:44 PM
i was goin 2 order this 2night but i turned on my xbox and got the 3 red light of doom nooooo!

brown_dogg
03-25-2007, 05:15 PM

I just finished the first one last night. I remember I tried the training mission a while ago but there were too many controls for me to memorize. And the guy moved kinda slow, so I didn't like it. I picked it up again though and it's pretty sick.

shit ain't that the truth i got stuck in some mission and stop playing the game altogether but i hope to get graw2 soon..

Yea I got stuck in the mission where you're on the rooftops. Apparently there's a glitch that fucks up the mission at that part, so even though you do the objective, it doesn't register that you did it. Not sure if you're talking about the same mission though.

HANZO
04-08-2007, 05:54 PM
got this game today. its a refreshing change from gears. i like it still a bit shit at it. played multiplayer for a bit. seems very good. if anyone up for online co-op or anything like that look me up. gamertag han99

Dough Snatcher
04-08-2007, 09:04 PM
I forgot about this thread...

I dont even play this game. All i play really is Rainbow Six Vegas and Halo 2.

Hit me up on live by the way "Po0nka19" (P o -zero- n k a 1 9)