RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-08-2007, 12:13 AM
world crisis
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=126517&songID=4559177

how i feel

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=126517&songID=4559020

INF
03-08-2007, 12:44 AM
The Runnin beat needed somebody to spit truth over it. You did that track way mo justice than Yayo. Production on World Crisis was flawless.

How I feel is a tight track. You come up with crazy ass hooks where you sing them out and its tight as hell. The "snitch ass niggas" hook was like that.

Keep killin em Fam.

Thanks for the listen. I D/L'd these joints and threw them with the others. I be diggin them out.

PEACE

Shitao
03-08-2007, 04:50 AM
I really like world crisis. The beat is very original with calm but solid drums, and a really beautiful voice sample. Flow is hot too. Good track.

How I feel is solid too. Once again the prod is really original...those violins are really melodic and mysterious...Impressive mcing...with hot chorus.

So 2 very nice tracks. Keep it up.

PEACE

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-10-2007, 08:13 PM
yhsnx yall,good looking out

EAGLE EYE
03-11-2007, 07:25 PM
World Crisis is incredible. I didnt realize you were this talented. Keep up the good work.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-11-2007, 08:22 PM
thanks fam

Complex
03-11-2007, 08:23 PM
ayo nuthin ta say but shifter still settin flamez on tracks..

respect G

GameOfDeath
03-11-2007, 09:37 PM
Damn, World Crisis is ridiculous. Better lyrics than anything on radio. Everything is good here. I agree with the previous drums comment as well. Actually the way the chorus starts is lacking energy.

How I feel has a crazy beat, your vocals are a little higher than it. You sound hungry over it though. You should mix this again. Some places I can't understand your words. You got some interesting thoughts and observations in the rhymes.

You have an album or anything on the way?

INF
03-11-2007, 11:34 PM
Both of these songs are made by major producers. I aint even hatin but I'm wonderin if some ppls think that these were some other shits. I would assume that most ppl know where they came from. Everybody should know what "How I feel" was.

Shifters flow is insane though. He spit over both of these tracks if not better than the original artist that spit over them , then just tha same.

I'm sayin better on both though.

Peace once again fam

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-12-2007, 07:52 PM
i really apreciate the props,theres more to come