PDA

View Full Version : FUCK CILVARINGZ and..

TSA
03-08-2007, 05:20 PM
FUCK CILVARINGZ AND HIS COUNTRY.. u have a song called fuck america? FUCK U, AND UR COUNTRY- that includes your family cuz they are from that country

USA USA USA

and this is wutangcorp, y does this album get hype for days when resident patient, a great album didnt get shit but people posting stuff that came from other sites. Slut.

Prolifical ENG
03-08-2007, 05:21 PM
eat a dick.

TSA
03-08-2007, 05:21 PM
o and it isnt long awaited as the thing on my right says, because nobodys waiting for a terrorist album

TGambino
03-08-2007, 05:23 PM
lmao @ u catching feelings

im from ny but i dont get mad over a song lmao damn u lost

Unforgiven
03-08-2007, 05:25 PM
Isn't Fuck America old? Dawg, where the fuck have you been? Listen to the song perhaps before you hate, you probably saw the title and instantly logged onto WTC to post your hate....

racist randy
03-08-2007, 05:29 PM
LOL The track is old. Funny Thread though. You might get banned. LOL

INF
03-08-2007, 05:31 PM
I want in on this. I just want to know how Cilva would feel if somebody was like "fuck Tillburg". Haahaa yeah. Go DJ.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
03-08-2007, 05:36 PM
watch the cilva-brigade come in and dickride

FrenchShin
03-08-2007, 05:41 PM
you got balls and i respect that. but you're a complete idiot on this one anyway.

the silencer
03-08-2007, 05:42 PM
watch the cilva-brigade come in and dickride
im not even gonna mention Cilvaringz but i'll say this...

ShaolinAssassin you've pretty much shown everyone on here that ur a fuckin fag already....

and with the "USA" chant thing u show u really have no fuckin clue about what the hell is goin on in the world today....i'm not dissrespecting your national pride or whatever, but when ppl hate on America they are hatin on the imperial administrations of the past 50 years or so.....not me and you (well maybe you because you are an ignorant dickhead)..

and i'm gonna say this flat out (hate on me all u want every1): i thought Resident Patient sucked dick...the best thing about it was the album cover...

tommytootone
03-08-2007, 05:46 PM
FUCK CILVARINGZ AND HIS COUNTRY.. u have a song called fuck america? FUCK U, AND UR COUNTRY- that includes your family cuz they are from that country

USA USA USA

and this is wutangcorp, y does this album get hype for days when resident patient, a great album didnt get shit but people posting stuff that came from other sites. Slut.
That ain't cool to diss somebody. I mean the man made an album, a nice website, lots of friends, and what have you done in your life? Also the man is down with the greatest hip hop group of all time, and you sir are probably down with bevis and butthead. So what he made a song, "Fuck America" People make diss songs all the time... USA is not the same as it once was, and the album gets hyped because the man worked on this site for years to make it what it is today and he can do whatever he wants. I sure hope when my album comes out I don't get the same treatment 8O

TSA
03-08-2007, 05:57 PM
I AM bevis and butthead bitch, and fuck tillberg. this aint cilvacorp.com, cuz nobody gives a fuck about a terrorist. This is WUTANGcorp.com WUTANG NIGGA
(sorry i just wanted to say the n word so i could be cool and show im black)

FrenchShin
03-08-2007, 06:02 PM
that "terrorist" shit wasn't useful.

kingGirlfriend
03-08-2007, 06:28 PM
U ain't black.

Bigot Hitman
03-08-2007, 06:36 PM

USA USA USA

Residnet patient was wack as hell, an deck sounded geeky an lame all the way through it, "what they want" was the only good track on the whole thing. An people make diss songs all the time, if u don't respect'em then don't listen to they shit, but who really cares if u don't like'em, why make it public ya mean cuz nobody cares on the real...

Prolifical ENG
03-08-2007, 06:41 PM
I want in on this. I just want to know how Cilva would feel if somebody was like "fuck Tillburg". Haahaa yeah. Go DJ.

HAHAHAHA!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-08-2007, 06:43 PM
The Amercan Government is the biggest terrorist...Stop believeing everything u r told...

GENERAL WISE
03-08-2007, 06:47 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1192

racist randy
03-08-2007, 06:48 PM
LOL so everyone will start hating on Resident Patient. A Solid 4 Star album.

L~>1<~NKS
03-08-2007, 06:55 PM
He meant the american government, nucca. I was curious to the title @ first, but Did he mention fuck the citizens of America?

tommytootone
03-08-2007, 08:01 PM
The Amercan Government is the biggest terrorist...Stop believeing everything u r told...
true true :clap:

bloodyhookz
03-08-2007, 08:05 PM
I AM bevis and butthead bitch, and fuck tillberg. this aint cilvacorp.com, cuz nobody gives a fuck about a terrorist. This is WUTANGcorp.com WUTANG NIGGA

it's Cilvaring's site, so shut the fuck up faggot, you will never be on Cilva's level in life! And I agree with him, FUCK AMERICA, and FUCK CANADA, and matter of fact, FUCK THE WORLD BITCH!

Ultimate Fist
03-08-2007, 08:08 PM
that "terrorist" shit wasn't useful.

No it wasnt. I'm part black and part white and people think I'm an arab because of the way I look. I've been called terrorist before unprovoked. Shaolin Bitch you can suck my dick. You could have said you werent cool with a song called "Fuck America" without stooping to that. I havent heard the song myself so I have no opinion on it. But seriously, fuck redneck crackers that call people terrorists.

jallainINS
03-08-2007, 08:11 PM
well okay. as an american i can feel where shaolin assassin is coming from. i mrean its very blatant and kind of rude. im sure he didn't mean to offend all of us since he wants us to buy the album. maybe he could have substituted 'america' with 'george bush' or something like a poster in the other thread mentioned. and most of you have to admit you were being harder on this guy because he has kinda been a dick head lately.

but on the other hand, shaolin did kinda come in here yelling and screaming. plus he has been flaming cilva lately.

so i dno what ive been trying to say. shaolin assassin is a jerk and everyone here likes yelling at him i guess.

Razorsharp
03-08-2007, 08:12 PM
no one is asking you to listen to it...

fuckin kid...

there is a thread explaning the ads behind his album on the site... try reading sometime...

Ultimate Fist
03-08-2007, 08:13 PM
Does anybody find it a little racist that probably a million American rappers have made a song called "Fuck America" but then an Arab one does it and this guy spams him? I'm not saying it is but it sure as fuck looks like it.

Ultimate Fist
03-08-2007, 08:15 PM
I can't find the lyrics for this song can somebody post them so I can see what Cilva actually said?

oDoUoSoKo
03-08-2007, 08:16 PM
what are u, black? im not black, fuck black people...psyke i am black,,,fuck black people...which is right?

Bigot Hitman
03-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Does anybody find it a little racist that probably a million American rappers have made a song called "Fuck America" but then an Arab one does it and this guy spams him? I'm not saying it is but it sure as fuck looks like it.

Biased, alittle racist, but nothin to sweat over

Prolifical ENG
03-08-2007, 08:40 PM
lol....

This is nothing, whenever Cilva starts posting a little, someone is always on his ass. It's probably why this "old" topic is posted now.

I don't know why I lock this...I guess it kinda amuses me. We'll see what Wade does :p

Yeah, this is what repelled most of the Killa Beez from posting here anymore....I still remember when poor Blue Raspberry was flamed off this site. :thumbdwn:

TSA
03-08-2007, 08:46 PM
That ain't cool to diss somebody. I mean the man made an album, a nice website, lots of friends, and what have you done in your life? Also the man is down with the greatest hip hop group of all time, and you sir are probably down with bevis and butthead. So what he made a song, "Fuck America" People make diss songs all the time... USA is not the same as it once was, and the album gets hyped because the man worked on this site for years to make it what it is today and he can do whatever he wants. I sure hope when my album comes out I don't get the same treatment 8O

man you discribed him like he's living your dream. think about it, Cilvarings is you jesus slut

TAURO
03-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Im from England and I would just like to say.....FUCK ENGLAND!!

If you have half a brain you will know what I mean by this.

LORD ZERO
03-08-2007, 08:53 PM
I still remember when poor Blue Raspberry was flamed off this site. :thumbdwn:

^^^BLUE RAZ WAS FLAMED OFF!? WHAT DA FUCK FOR? FILL ME IN ON THIS ONE PRO

TSA
03-08-2007, 08:54 PM
He meant the american government, nucca. I was curious to the title @ first, but Did he mention fuck the citizens of America?

America is a group of citizens so yes, fuck america means fuck american citizens, if i walk up to a nigg from boston and say fuck boston then who am i not insulting them.

and to all you niggas talking about americas the biggest terrorist, fuck that, the Sudanesse government is the biggest terrorist. The government of North Korea's the biggest terrorists, bush'll never be able to fuck with Putin if he really stands for good governance why doesn't he address these. Because he's slut thats why, and when sluts wanna sound smart they diss america. theres obviously worst countries and governments that are starving groups of ppl and institutionalizing rape and terrorism but were the assholes giving welfare and medicaid. You now how insane those 2 concepts are to 80% of the world. so don't tell me idk what's going on in the world cause i will son you dumbies

TSA
03-08-2007, 08:55 PM
Im from England and I would just like to say.....FUCK ENGLAND!!

If you have half a brain you will know what I mean by this.
i agree, england fuck we world up WAYYYYYYY worst then the could ever dream off, why doesn't he say fuck england? cause he's a terrorist slut

Paranoid
03-08-2007, 08:55 PM
I like taking a big fat shit on America

LORD ZERO
03-08-2007, 08:56 PM
And "fuck America" Wasnt Dissin America As A Whole, It Was Dissin The Wack Ass Government We Have.......

Ultimate Fist
03-08-2007, 08:56 PM
Shaolin look in the mirror. You the reason people hate America dickhead.

TSA
03-08-2007, 08:58 PM
it's Cilvaring's site, so shut the fuck up faggot, you will never be on Cilva's level in life! And I agree with him, FUCK AMERICA, and FUCK CANADA, and matter of fact, FUCK THE WORLD BITCH!

im glad you feel that cilvaring has reached the pinnacle of human achievement, and so long as you can say fuck all that shit i can say fuck cilvarings cause he's a terrorist. it's because america gives us both the right too.

oDoUoSoKo
03-08-2007, 08:58 PM
i see what duke is saying but u shouldnt make a thread like this

TSA
03-08-2007, 09:00 PM
Shaolin look in the mirror. You the reason people hate America dickhead.

....too many nappy head niggas.

TAURO
03-08-2007, 09:00 PM
Shaolin Assassin got so worked up over a title of a song that he has decided to act like an ignorant bitch and gain some attention with his "shock thread".
I have nothing against you but I bet you are just another lazy ass 18 year old that don't do shit for yourself, let alone your country. You getting all worked up with "national pride" because a north african said something which you are taking out of context despite the fact that deep down to yourself you say fuck America too.

You are no different than those ignorant HICKS from the rodeo in the Borat movie, in the words of KRS 1.....YOU MUST LEARN.

LORD ZERO
03-08-2007, 09:01 PM
Lmao @ Callin Ringz A Terrorist, Care To Elaborate On That Statement? Besides The "fuck America" Track?

TSA
03-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Shaolin Assassin got so worked up over a title of a song that he has decided to act like an ignorant bitch and gain some attention with his "shock thread".
I have nothing against you but I bet you are just another lazy ass 18 year old that don't do shit for yourself, let alone your country. You getting all worked up with "national pride" because a north african said something which you are taking out of context despite the fact that deep down to yourself you say fuck America too.

You are no different than those ignorant HICKS from the rodeo in the Borat movie, in the words of KRS 1.....YOU MUST LEARN.

OH HE'S NORTH AFRICAN!

wow, NOBODY has fucked shit up worst then north africans (except for british ppl, which he's also....i think)

african slavery was started by these sluts, they forced islam on half the continent and are currently conducting genocide on black africans...

so fuck cilvarings he's a terrorist.

im just trying to get some fucking pussy dog

Ultimate Fist
03-08-2007, 09:05 PM

Yeah if this punk hadn't pulled out the T word I might have agreed with him. But this arrogant, lazy 18 something punk is lucky to be living in this country because a lot of other countries you try to shock people and they throw you in jail. LONG LIVE AMERICA FUCK SHAOLIN ASSASSIN!

TSA
03-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Yeah if this punk hadn't pulled out the T word I might have agreed with him. But this arrogant, lazy 18 something punk is lucky to be living in this country because a lot of other countries you try to shock people and they throw you in jail. LONG LIVE AMERICA FUCK SHAOLIN ASSASSIN!

im from nigeria. infact you just made a slut of yourself

Ultimate Fist
03-08-2007, 09:07 PM
You aint from Nigeria bitch stop runnin your trap

Ultimate Fist
03-08-2007, 09:10 PM
Man let me tell you something. I went to a Young Republican meeting and someone thought I was an Arab and asked how I felt about being a terrorist. True story it happened a couple years back. I was like FUCK YOUR PARTY and I'm pretty conservative so you better know you pushing the wrong buttons if you're gonna go around calling arabs and people who look arab terrorists you cracker.

11th Chamber
03-08-2007, 09:13 PM
im from nigeria. infact you just made a slut of yourself

If yer from Nigeria, than why would you care if he has a track called "Fuck America"?

Is that the thing to do in Nigeria, call other men sluts?

Ultimate Fist
03-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Lol

Ultimate Fist
03-08-2007, 09:27 PM
U runnin away Shaolin Assassin? Just logged out. BEE-YAAATCHHHH!!!!

Ultimate Fist
03-08-2007, 09:35 PM
I think I'm gonna have to cop Cilva's album now. i didnt even give a fuck before but now I've got to buy it.

jallainINS
03-08-2007, 09:40 PM
oh brother. u guys are all reacting like he wants. blowin up and stuff. just ignore him and he'll shut up.

Ultimate Fist
03-08-2007, 09:42 PM
oh brother. u guys are all reacting like he wants. blowin up and stuff. just ignore him and he'll shut up.

Who gives a fuck? Its the internet. i'm never gonna meet this cracka. He wants to play, I'll play. It dont make a difference either way.

Rooty P
03-08-2007, 09:50 PM
Rascism today is just as bad as it has always been. Know an ignorant when you spot them. This thread was started by a fascist prick.

Bloo
03-08-2007, 10:41 PM
He must've just heard the song today :lmao:

RAMESH
03-09-2007, 05:56 AM
fuck america they deserve those insults what they did to the indians & to the black man what you want us to see we love you

RAMESH
03-09-2007, 05:57 AM
his a liar his not from nigeria 90% of nigerians is muslim & they don't like america

RAMESH
03-09-2007, 06:00 AM
when the bishop quoted somthing out the bible that muslims didn't like they killed nuns in nigeria i can't remember what it was but they were pissed & the bishop had to apologise

Marc051
03-09-2007, 06:08 AM
Oh well the song's going to be on the album whether or not you like, so move on with your life

Mista JpKoff
03-09-2007, 06:12 AM
"fuck america" is as ignorant as "all arabs are terrorist"
Besides, it's only a song's title... i don't get all nervous when somebody makes a song called "fuck you". Go beyond the title

Rame
03-09-2007, 06:25 AM
Yeah, i'm from Cilva's country WOOHOOOO

Ya_Bane
03-09-2007, 06:34 AM
Fuck America

Any american would agree if he lived in a real country for a while. ok, it's a real country, but it's a real shitty one. But most ppl don't know of anything else, so they don't realize it.

I know a bunch of americans who have moved to Sweden, and they can't belive the difference between the two countries.

wtf, I get 7 weeks of paid holiday from work?? In US we get like 10 days!

You can stay home with your baby almost a year and keep your paycheck coming? In US you get one week.

I'm unemployed and can still get $1.700 / month from the state?? WTF?!

The list could go on for pages. But they don't tell you about these things. They just tell you that you have low taxes and that you should be fucking happy about it or shut up.

FrenchShin
03-09-2007, 06:51 AM
"fuck america" is as ignorant as "all arabs are terrorist"

i don't understand why America should always be understood as USA.

to me, America is a continent. USA is a federal country.

Mista JpKoff
03-09-2007, 07:31 AM
in his track, he doesn't say nothing against Argentina, Mexico or Brazil, does he?
I clearly understand that fuck America really means Fuck USA's administration and global politics... Which is a good point. But USA's citizens are reffered to as "American"... So "fuck america" could be misleading to USA's citizens, especially those who don't support USA's global politics, and I know there's many of them. That's why I said that it's as ignorant as billing any arab "terrorist"... Cuz every arab doesn't endorse terrorism, sure enough...

Edgar Erebus
03-09-2007, 07:39 AM
Fuck America

Any american would agree if he lived in a real country for a while. ok, it's a real country, but it's a real shitty one. But most ppl don't know of anything else, so they don't realize it.

I know a bunch of americans who have moved to Sweden, and they can't belive the difference between the two countries.

You can stay home with your baby almost a year and keep your paycheck coming? In US you get one week.

The list could go on for pages. But they don't tell you about these things. They just tell you that you have low taxes and that you should be fucking happy about it or shut up.

word up, co-sign, you on the point and so on

Nah I won't say fuck America as dismissing all of that state... Fuck fake dream that America represents.

Edgar Erebus
03-09-2007, 07:43 AM
And fuck threadstarter for dissing wu-fam member and admin and owner of this forum. If you don't like his work, you can leave the forum and express your hate somewhere else. Or if you are jealous cause his name is written in green font and he has loads of ads on this site despite having a "Fuck America" song, no one forced you to come here.

bamboo
03-09-2007, 08:08 AM
Fuck America

haha
drar du upp det svenska socialsystemet nu oxå!

glöm då inte försäkringskassan, allmän tandvård, systembolaget, apoteket - tv-licensen... få se vad de säger hihi

bara driver! har tråkigt... ;)

Ya_Bane
03-09-2007, 08:22 AM
haha
drar du upp det svenska socialsystemet nu oxå!

glöm då inte försäkringskassan, allmän tandvård, systembolaget, apoteket - tv-licensen... få se vad de säger hihi

bara driver! har tråkigt... ;)

Yeah, these are all good things too, US could use the public service of SVT, but they don't got that kinda freedom.

Except for the försäkringskassa wich is ran by incompetent beavers.

Edgar Erebus
03-09-2007, 08:23 AM
försäkringskassa

Is that by any case cass of mutual support of something like that? That is always fucked up in any social system, from communism to capitalism.

TSA
03-09-2007, 08:24 AM
Fuck America

that's the silliest ignorantiest thing ever.

Sweden is a more socialist state, and encouraging a poor work ethic isn't in the US agenda or culture therefore 10 days vacation is still enough to make us around 10 times richer then sweden

and let me tell you about going to a "real country" cause if you sluts went to a "real country" you would realize those "real countries" LOVE america.

I lived in Nigeria for a great portion of my life a frequently revisit. The 2 most popular figures in the country are Nnamdi Azikwe(founding father) Jesus Christ/Muhammed, and a 3rd p[lace tie between Tupac 50 cent and Ja Rule. They respect the living shit out of america for it's culture of orderliness and respect for the law, 2 things that "real country" lack, it's amazing cultural creativity, it's diversity, the chance at a better life it gives people(nearly no nigerian returns to nigeria without a masters degree minimum), and CELEBRATE it's economic success instead of finding reasons to blame it for the worlds problems.

They're fully aware of colonialism, slavery, iraq, and the cold war, but they have a culture of honoring achievement and more then any civilization in history america has achieved shit that wouldn't be rivalled in the next 100 years by anyone else.

that's a "Real country" but europe on the otherhand. after being saved for the greater part of this century by americans seems to have a disgusting and rather embarrassing hate for america. It's honestly the most ridculous thing i've ever seen in my life because the entire contintent is in great debt to America and this is unargueable. Instead they blame america for nearly EVERYTHING europe did to destroy this world.

The crisis in the middle east has european origins
slavery, european
the massive economic gap int he world, european
the genocide of the entire indian race, europe
WWI
WWII
Holocaust, europe
AIDs, european scientists
And if you EVERRRR knew what the Dutch did to Congo you would think twice about the world your in.

so if you wanted to be a fuck america type, say fuck white people, because I am america, and im black, latinos are america, asains are america, as well as our government.

Human beings do fucked up things regardless of country, all countries are assholes, because all countries are people and all people are assholes, so when you say fuck america as if your less of an asshole then me i say fuck you, it's a direct insult. period. If i say fuck whites a white person has the right to say fuck me, and it's a direct insult to the white race not the white race government

and im digusted at how 90% of you were quick to defend Cilvarings before your own country, it's achievements and the 300 million ppl in it.

cilvarings IS your jesus sluts. so fuck cilvarings, he's a terrorist.

TSA
03-09-2007, 08:29 AM

fuck those niggas too. you saw what happened to the dixie sluts, SHIT REAL OUT HERE.

Ya_Bane
03-09-2007, 08:37 AM
fuck those niggas too. you saw what happened to the dixie sluts, SHIT REAL OUT HERE.

Yeah, they won even more grammy-awards.

Ya_Bane
03-09-2007, 08:43 AM
and im digusted at how 90% of you were quick to defend Cilvarings before your own country, it's achievements and the 300 million ppl in it.

lol, noone did that, you're the only one talking about it's population & shit. And the reason you're the only one to get emotional about it is that this has nothing to do with that.

Ya_Bane
03-09-2007, 08:48 AM
Is that by any case cass of mutual support of something like that? That is always fucked up in any social system, from communism to capitalism.

It's about insurance. I have never had anything to do with them, I opnly heard ppl complain about the are badly organized.

But atleast everyone here have all the kinds of insurance. I heard most people can't afford it in the US, but I ain't got no statistics on that. Are they that expensive? Me and my girlfriend pay about $9 / month total for both of ours insurance.

TSA
03-09-2007, 08:55 AM
lol, noone did that, you're the only one talking about it's population & shit. And the reason you're the only one to get emotional about it is that this has nothing to do with that.

im in no way emotional, im a passionate arguer by nature, if you were to hear to argue who should have won The Flava of Love you would think it was life or death but i honestly don't give a rat's ass. I felt this was a good way for people to realize the hypocricy of their views on america by having them slam my for ignorantly saying "fuck cilvarings he's a terrorist"(which was something important to them i guess) and watching them say things like "fuck the america they're the biggest terrorist" which is in no way differnt, and to have a discussion on global politics and to prove we're all assholes but the US the 1# asshole, so respect that as the rest of the "real" world outside of faggot europe does

USA USA USA

but cilvarings really is a terrorist though, fuck netherlands AND north africa.

Alesco
03-09-2007, 09:01 AM
Wow son. Faggot europe..

Lmao.

You must not know.. lol

You will though

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
03-09-2007, 09:02 AM
Hater..:lmao:

RAMESH
03-09-2007, 09:02 AM
we don't give a fuck about politics here go to know the ledge for that shit it doesn't matter what cilva is if you say shit about him here you going to get hated on

Edgar Erebus
03-09-2007, 09:06 AM
Dumbest fucking posts ever. Hang yourself on your dick now or after reading my reply.

that's the silliest ignorantiest thing ever.

Sweden is a more socialist state, and encouraging a poor work ethic isn't in the US agenda or culture therefore 10 days vacation is still enough to make us around 10 times richer then sweden

Firstly: 10 times richer huh? Don't forget US got 300 million peeps and Sweden got bout 50 million if not less, so you can't compare them like how many money is turned in any country.

So: US GDP per capita is $43 500 and Sweden's is $31 600 - which ain't quite 10 times richer - and FYI, GDP is bullshit cause it measures how much money changed its owner in a year - so it measures not how many a country is productive and developed but even, let's say, gambling.

Now socialist state, LOL, Sweden is as capitalistic as anyone of you would wish. Being a capitalist state doesn't mean you mustn't be a human. Why on earth a capitalist state can't have social security, large paid holidays and so on? Cause it's poor work ethics? Than why the fuck is products from Sweden like Volvo always trademarks of quality AND price?

and let me tell you about going to a "real country" cause if you sluts went to a "real country" you would realize those "real countries" LOVE america.
No shit, man, we don't live in "real countries". Nigeria is a "real country" fo sho, exploited by your fucking loved United States, with a fucking guerilla war and terrorism, weak government and millions of starving people? Nice example, congratulations. Ever been somewhere outside Nigeria or US?

I lived in Nigeria for a great portion of my life a frequently revisit. The 2 most popular figures in the country are Nnamdi Azikwe(founding father) Jesus Christ/Muhammed, and a 3rd p[lace tie between Tupac 50 cent and Ja Rule. They respect the living shit out of america for it's culture of orderliness and respect for the law, 2 things that "real country" lack, I say again, you found a unbelievably bad example for a "real country".

it's amazing cultural creativity, it's diversity, the chance at a better life it gives people(nearly no nigerian returns to nigeria without a masters degree minimum), and CELEBRATE it's economic success instead of finding reasons to blame it for the worlds problems. Bout MA's... Count how many Nigerians go out and how many come back and how many after coming back again escape and then tell me how nice and productive was it for Nigeria.

Whose economic success do they celebrate, Nigeria's? Then why all that bulshit in Niger delta with destroyed cities and war and starvation and pollution and all the evils that can affect a land on this earth? Or US's? Why the fuck would I celebrate an economic success of some country that isn't even in same economic union as mine?

They're fully aware of colonialism, slavery, iraq, and the cold war, but they have a culture of honoring achievement and more then any civilization in history america has achieved shit that wouldn't be rivalled in the next 100 years by anyone else.
More than any civilization in history? How much did you have in history, an F? What is that cultural shit America achieved, skyscrapers? Y'all Americans come to Europe and walk on streets of old towns, watch houses - normal houses that people live in - that were built hundreds of years ago, watch thousand years old churches, but naw, American cultural development overpassed all that in that fucking 200 years America exists. Yeah, syke.

But you don't like Europe, so let's try something else. Hm, China? When Europe was in that fucking early middle age, Africa didn't have no states yet, and China arleady started exploring world's seas? And America was in tents back then.

that's a "Real country" but europe on the otherhand. after being saved for the greater part of this century by americans seems to have a disgusting and rather embarrassing hate for america. It's honestly the most ridculous thing i've ever seen in my life because the entire contintent is in great debt to America and this is unargueable. Instead they blame america for nearly EVERYTHING europe did to destroy this world. Of course Europe hates Americans - American culture sprouted out of European and you are so woefully ungrateful that it's hard to believe.

And bout Europe destroyed the world.... Hm, let's see.

The crisis in the middle east has european origins
True, and America helped us a lot in that bullshit. This whole shit with Iran for example started when Britain AND America broke down old shah's regime - for what? For making a nuclear program that would make his country less dependent on oil for heat - and oil in Iran is mostly in American and British hands, Iranians have to BUY it!!! If you don't get the story you are typical dumbass no matter where you from.

slavery, european
Slavery exists since dawn of civilization - when a tribe captured some soldiers in war they became slaves. In Europe, America, Asia, Africa, everywhere. BTW, Europe got rid of slavery mostly in 18th century (my country was first, it did it in 15th). When did America stop enjoying slave benefits? In 1865?

the massive economic gap int he world, european WTF do you mean it? Did we do Wall Street crash 1987 after which started current recession? Did we export petrodollars everywhere to make all world economic slaves and fucked up our own economy? Did we start oil shocks?

the genocide of the entire indian race, europe Most intensive part, 1865-1890 - America.

WWI
WWII
WWI, true, America was isolationist then... But before WWII America (Henry FOrd, let's say) financed Hitler, knowing what is he gonna do.

Holocaust, europe Sad but true - but victims of holocaust were also living in Europe.
AIDs, european scientists Prove it.
And if you EVERRRR knew what the Dutch did to Congo you would think twice about the world your in. If you EVERRRR knew what America did to Hawaii/Philippines you would think twice about the country you in. I know history well, homie, and I can prove everything I said.

so if you wanted to be a fuck america type, say fuck white people, because I am america, and im black, latinos are america, asains are america, as well as our government. True, that's why we say fuck America. Only a part of America is anglo-saxon and it's exploiting everyone else, and you sit down and do nothing.

Human beings do fucked up things regardless of country, all countries are assholes, because all countries are people and all people are assholes, so when you say fuck america as if your less of an asshole then me i say fuck you, it's a direct insult. period. If i say fuck whites a white person has the right to say fuck me, and it's a direct insult to the white race not the white race government What an inductive conclusion, man, this is best philosophy I ever heard. It destroys everything you said before. It means that slaves - as someone who lives in a country - represent the country in the same way as slavemaster? Low working classes represent the country in the same way as top politicians, oil millionaires and military heads? Don't make me laugh, man. If I say fuck America, I say fuck America's government, fuck rich American exploitators - cause that's the part of the society that runs a state.

cilvarings IS your jesus sluts. so fuck cilvarings, he's a terrorist.
The last sentence is best proof you're a retard, and made me ask why did I bother to make an intelligent argument with your dumb stupid ass. Whatever. Just shut up and don't open such threads no more if you can't stand criticism.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-09-2007, 09:08 AM
the title "fuck america" i dont like, but u cant exactly have a song title called "fuck american government".

USA is one of the illest countries of all time, its produced some of the finest modern music (not forgetting hip hop!), scientists, and film (not so much anymore), but to say fuck america sounds like youre going after the whole nation. Without "America" Cilva wouldnt be in the position to say what he has to say to a large audience like he has.

But threadstarter hasnt got a clue wht he's talking about, Cilva has the RIGHT to advertise his shit on here if U read his statement as to why in a previous thread.

I dont know what ya'll complaining about, its sounds butta with production from Tru Master, 4th Disciple, RZA, Bronze this album deserves to be getting spotlight ALOT more than the shaky shit so called generals have been putting out.

PEACE

bass31
03-09-2007, 09:25 AM
anyone from america that does not have a problem with a song called "fuck america" deserves to be publically executed. if you were born in this country, like i was, youd better show some fucking respect to your home country. you could have been born somewhere half-way across the world and been killed in the hospital by the doctors or not even make it past one-year old dying from disease and/or hunger. fucking morons. i don't care if the best song ever had all 9 clan members dropping the absolute jewels of their career over the dopest production rza has ever crafted, if the song is taking shots at my entire country, i'm gonna have a fucking problem with it. sorry to vent :]

INF
03-09-2007, 09:37 AM
Rooty P got a badass sig.

Cilvaringz
03-09-2007, 09:37 AM
Just to point out.... might help clarify the discussion... The "Death to America" title is the only track in parentheses, i.e " ..."
As it is a quote of what is said by many different peoples across the world. It's a track attempting to explain why people say this... specifically I did this as a track to explain to Americans mostly, why people around the world say this, as I know they don't get to hear alot of what their government and their military get up to, in their name.

100pr00f
03-09-2007, 09:38 AM
no cuz they are r-tards

100pr00f
03-09-2007, 09:40 AM
you know eminem can spit shit about the usa goverment but when some one els does it its all cry cry cry

DJMethods
03-09-2007, 09:43 AM
Anyone ever cared to see that the title is the only song title on my album written paranthesis? As in it being a 'quoted title' ?

No one asked for your opinion, terrorist.

just fuckin with ya. I havent heard the song and not one page of this thread, but I can tell you cats talk a heap of shit. every one of you, go get some hooker to blow you..its music for fuck sake

Alesco
03-09-2007, 09:46 AM
Anyone ever cared to see that the title is the only song title on my album written paranthesis? As in it being a 'quoted title' ?

Why do you even care about wat some of these pricks think cilva.

Jus do your thang bruva. Fuck em.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-09-2007, 09:48 AM
thread illustrates why some people make negative generalisations about americans.

Ink Is My Drink
03-09-2007, 10:19 AM
ShaolinAssassin i actually dont belive your 18. i reckon your around 12. you act like a fuking retard. people like you give americans a bad name. i would try and explain some stuff to you but i wont as your a waste of time

INF
03-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Just to point out.... might help clarify the discussion... The "Death to America" title is the only track in parentheses, i.e " ..."
As it is a quote of what is said by many different peoples across the world. It's a track attempting to explain why people say this... specifically I did this as a track to explain to Americans mostly, why people around the world say this, as I know they don't get to hear alot of what their government and their military get up to, in their name.

No way...dont try and talk your way outta this one Cilva. Just be grown and take it like a man for once.:nonono:

I say just pretend like the song never happened and maybe we can get pass all this. Its the only way.

Think about it. Its always gonna be a focal point and either you let it die or your prosper from it. That is what you are trying to do right now right? Prosper?

crass
03-09-2007, 10:32 AM
shaolin assassin certainly likes to whine. he's 18 but he calls everyone "slut"

that's inane.

oh well

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-09-2007, 10:49 AM
No way...dont try and talk your way outta this one Cilva. Just be grown and take it like a man for once.:nonono:

Take what like a man? A brainless fucking insult from some bitch? He ain't taking nuthin because nuthin of credit has been said.

Thread Starter sounds like Bush and his goons telling people they are "terrorists" 4 critisizing the government.

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth. "

Albert Einstein.

INF
03-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Ern-dawg > Cilvaringz

TSA
03-09-2007, 11:19 AM
Dumbest fucking posts ever. Hang yourself on your dick now or after reading my reply.

mmmm...dick(yes homo)

Firstly: 10 times richer huh? Don't forget US got 300 million peeps and Sweden got bout 50 million if not less, so you can't compare them like how many money is turned in any country.

Nigeria has 140 million ppl and sweden has a way higher GDP so population is completely irrelevent, and with GNP it's close to 10 times(US compared to Qwefden)

So: US GDP per capita is $43 500 and Sweden's is $31 600 - which ain't quite 10 times richer - and FYI, GDP is bullshit cause it measures how much money changed its owner in a year - so it measures not how many a country is productive and developed but even, let's say, gambling.

read the above, gambling is still money OBVIOUSLY the mayority of US money is industrially made, gambling and shit like that are irrelevant

Now socialist state, LOL, Sweden is as capitalistic as anyone of you would wish. Being a capitalist state doesn't mean you mustn't be a human. Why on earth a capitalist state can't have social security, large paid holidays and so on? Cause it's poor work ethics? Than why the fuck is products from Sweden like Volvo always trademarks of quality AND price?

Sweden and the rest of europe has a more leftist economic lean then US, and if seden defined itself as official socialist it wouldn't cause half the outrage as US doing the same because it's a more leftist socialist country.

No shit, man, we don't live in "real countries". Nigeria is a "real country" fo sho, exploited by your fucking loved United States, with a fucking guerilla war and terrorism, weak government and millions of starving people? Nice example, congratulations. Ever been somewhere outside Nigeria or US?

Nigeria represents the majority of the underpriviledge world moreso then Europe...I've been to France and Spain. It was the same thing as the US basically, and unrealistically wealthy in comparison to the rest of the "real world". Nigeria is a perfect example and don't EVER try to explain what's happening in Nigeria to me cause you have NOOOOO clue. First of all there's no "gurrilla war" in the country, a DUTCH oil company is exploiting the people there and destroying there environment and fishing economy. Non american foriegners are being kidnapped so that the world will pay attention to the situation. Nigeria is also a country with basically 250 countries in is and the situation is VERY isolated to a specific region and 20 miles away from that state its irrelevant to the rest of the country. the Weak government is a result of a culture of corruption that has nothing to do with the US or anyone outside the country because success is so highly valued that people begin to do anything to attain it. There fore its a purely nigerian problem, but corruption exists everywhere fag, and they're trying to unite 250 different cultures, which isn't easy. Nigerians at a state of development where things aren't good but abject poverty is nearly impossible and more so then in the west it's easy to obtain a meal because of the culture of giving the poor free food and communalism. and that is a VERY nice example cause nigeria's situation is more relevent to the majority of the world then europes therefore is a "real" country. your welcome. And spain and france where to no suprise filled with ridiculously and blatantly rude people that became ruder once they notice we were Americans, black ones at that. AND the US helped keep the country together in it's civil war.

I say again, you found a unbelievably bad example for a "real country".

cause your a slut

Bout MA's... Count how many Nigerians go out and how many come back and how many after coming back again escape and then tell me how nice and productive was it for Nigeria.

NEARLY ALL OF THEM come back, the ones that don't we dont want.
the key goal of all nigerians travelling is to come back an show off your success. again don't speak of a culture you don't understand. That's why nigerains are very successful in other countries, they don't want to look like a loser when they eventually come back. Plus it's improper to bury a man outside of his village, and yes dumbass it's EVERY productive for nigeria because a large amount of poor families are feed with money made3 in the west, school fees are paid, houses are built, and investments are made. It's because of the countries communal believe that those with money give to those without, and one mans money is everyone elses. again don't talk about what you don't know, slut.

Whose economic success do they celebrate, Nigeria's? Then why all that bulshit in Niger delta with destroyed cities and war and starvation and pollution and all the evils that can affect a land on this earth? Or US's? Why the fuck would I celebrate an economic success of some country that isn't even in same economic union as mine?

Your a victim of western media that's why. Niger delta is a horrible situation and it's very real, no denying that but have you EVER heard of Abuja. Abuja is one of the worlds most modern well developed, safe and clean cities and is the CAPITAL of Nigeria. Now becuase of western media you'll never hear about this, but EVERYTIME you see france on tv to goes straight to paris, straight to the Eiffle tower, never the ghettos. In Nigeria's case it'll go straight the Niger Delta, the poorest part of the country. im not askng you to celebrate it but to respect americas, i didn't say anything like that about nigeria. if you can't then cool but Nigerians do as does the majority of the 3rd world.

More than any civilization in history? How much did you have in history, an F? What is that cultural shit America achieved, skyscrapers? Y'all Americans come to Europe and walk on streets of old towns, watch houses - normal houses that people live in - that were built hundreds of years ago, watch thousand years old churches, but naw, American cultural development overpassed all that in that fucking 200 years America exists. Yeah, syke.

i don't want to list everything but you clearly KNOW America has suprassed Europe even at it's pennicle. Your thousand year old churches can't fuck with our 50 year old space program. fact.

But you don't like Europe, so let's try something else. Hm, China? When Europe was in that fucking early middle age, Africa didn't have no states yet, and China arleady started exploring world's seas? And America was in tents back then.

WROOONNNGGGGGG. Africa had many states and an arab writter wrote in that time the most powerful nations were Persia, China, and Axum(in black africa).

The Mali Empire had a land mass as large as all of western europe, was the world center of learning and controlled 50% of ALL of the worlds gold and salt(which is gold to africans). King Abubakari I sent an expodition of 2000 ships across the atlantic to see if it had an other side and they never returned but there's now evidence that Mali gold was used to make several coastal Brazillian spears in 1012, around the same time China was doing this. Mali also had a written constitution, a republic, and laws advocating women MUST be a part of government. Mali's emperor, Musa Mali was able to drive down the price of gold globally just by making a trip to Mecca and giving it to people on his way and it didn't recover for 14 years.
also before Mali as the state of Ghana, Nubia(later went to conquer egypt at its height) Ethiopia(first christian country, Roman didn't conquer it because they knew they would loose the fight, and too a woman whom was queen at the time), Karem-Bornue, Hausaland, Zimbabwe, Kush, Dahomey, Ashanti, and more all of them respectively developed and powerful.

you probably didn't know this again cause of western media.
read a fucking book for details

Of course Europe hates Americans - American culture sprouted out of European and you are so woefully ungrateful that it's hard to believe.

we are EXTREMELY greatful, as you are EXTREMELY jealous. We're greatful in the fact that your our closest allies and if anything flinched in europe the US would break its own legs to save you guys as we have numerous times.

And bout Europe destroyed the world.... Hm, let's see.

True, and America helped us a lot in that bullshit. This whole shit with Iran for example started when Britain AND America broke down old shah's regime - for what? For making a nuclear program that would make his country less dependent on oil for heat - and oil in Iran is mostly in American and British hands, Iranians have to BUY it!!! If you don't get the story you are typical dumbass no matter where you from.

the modern states in the middle east were drawn up by europe, which created cross board conflict cause they're not real states, the US only aided in recognizing those boarders. Israel was created by Britian after realizing that europeans are going to continue killing jews no matter what as they have since the dark ages, america aided by protecting israel. Iran sucks, i dont care what they try to tell you, they're clearly fighting for dominance in the region because historically they've had it, and part of that fight includes taking out israel, its a fact. they WILL make nukes, there's no question.

Slavery exists since dawn of civilization - when a tribe captured some soldiers in war they became slaves. In Europe, America, Asia, Africa, everywhere. BTW, Europe got rid of slavery mostly in 18th century (my country was first, it did it in 15th). When did America stop enjoying slave benefits? In 1865?

transatlantic slavery i meant as you probably knew. Im proud of your country for getting rid of slavery but they made the most profit from it and were doing it longer then US existed. If you stab someone out of malice, your not a saint for giving them a bandaid. the damage was already done

WTF do you mean it? Did we do Wall Street crash 1987 after which started current recession? Did we export petrodollars everywhere to make all world economic slaves and fucked up our own economy? Did we start oil shocks?

if your british then yes. You also forced the nation of china into a drug addiction, stole thier land, sold slaves, massacred african tribes, destroyed african societal order(which was highly effective and crime free prior to british contact), Raided african treasuries of gold and libaries, systematically hunted human beings in austrilia, systemtically sold sex slaves in the americas, oppressed the irish, and the entire planet. as a briton you have NO room to speak. The massive economic gap started with industrial exploitation and robbery of countries by britian france and spain.

Most intensive part, 1865-1890 - America.

beginning-British.

WWI, true, America was isolationist then... But before WWII America (Henry FOrd, let's say) financed Hitler, knowing what is he gonna do.

well since Henry Ford doesn't represent the american troops that liberated concentration camps can you just be intellegent and say Fuck Henry Ford instead of America.

Sad but true - but victims of holocaust were also living in Europe.
Prove it.

....uh...ok. i don't get this one, mainly cause it's slutty

If you EVERRRR knew what America did to Hawaii/Philippines you would think twice about the country you in. I know history well, homie, and I can prove everything I said.

i know exactly what they did there but Britain did the same time to more then half of africas population and because africans are VERY respectful and humane people by nature they hold no malice against Britian for the most part today and honor the country. so why does a British person have malice agains the US for the same thing. the Same US that consistantly stands by it's side no matter what.

True, that's why we say fuck America. Only a part of America is anglo-saxon and it's exploiting everyone else, and you sit down and do nothing.

well then be intellegent and say Fuck Anglo Saxons, or Fuck white people, which is what you all REALLY want to say. I'm not going to say fuck jews cause a jew named david was an asshole, im going to say fuck david.

What an inductive conclusion, man, this is best philosophy I ever heard. It destroys everything you said before. It means that slaves - as someone who lives in a country - represent the country in the same way as slavemaster? Low working classes represent the country in the same way as top politicians, oil millionaires and military heads? Don't make me laugh, man. If I say fuck America, I say fuck America's government, fuck rich American exploitators - cause that's the part of the society that runs a state.

It doesn't destroy anything.. my prior statements were in pure sarcasm to expose the fact that you'll defend somthing like Cilvarings to the death, but are quick to bash "America's government", and anglo saxons as a whole in the underbelly of it all. Everyone's an asshole, period, therefore we have to look past that an respect achievement. Im not gonna say FUCK PEOPLE WITH SKIN, cause I myself have skin. Therefore i looked stupid to show how stupid you all are about to make yourselves look.

The last sentence is best proof you're a retard, and made me ask why did I bother to make an intelligent argument with your dumb stupid ass. Whatever. Just shut up and don't open such threads no more if you can't stand criticism.

i can stand it, so can cilvarings, so can america, but all 3 elements can criticise back.

(his are unbold and mine are bold incase you don't get it)

TSA
03-09-2007, 11:21 AM

nigga please your a terrorist

Meph
03-09-2007, 11:34 AM
meh, the song in question isn't worth getting worked up over.

I've got dual Canadian/American citizenship, and let me say....

FUCK AMERICA!!!!!

Canada is the only half-decent country (with Australia and the Principality of Tartupaluk) that I know of.

Muslim terrorists do not share my ideals and I may despise theirs, but we have the common goal of ending American imperialism.

All you ignorant rednecks flaming away just demonstrate why the world hates you and why you deserve to have planes flown into your major buildings.

INF
03-09-2007, 12:22 PM
I'll say it one more time just in case mf's didnt catch it.

Ern Dawg > Cilvaringz

GET YOUR GAME UP CILVA.

Gawd
03-09-2007, 12:27 PM
lawls. the song fuck america is about the government. not the ppls. and if it is so what like only 5000 ppl are gonna own this record that has been coming out for like 7 years .

RAMESH
03-09-2007, 01:14 PM
i just watched a documentry on a q khan & i take back whatever i said about america it's some scary shit

Jet Set
03-09-2007, 01:39 PM
Welcome to

2003 (MMIII (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_numerals)) was a common year starting on Wednesday (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_year_starting_on_Wednesday) of the Gregorian calendar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregorian_calendar).
It has been designated the:

International Year of Freshwater (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fresh_water)
European Disability (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disability) Year
Year of the Sheep in the Chinese Zodiac (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Zodiac)
Year of Scorpio (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorpio) in Western Astrology (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Astrology)

tommytootone
03-09-2007, 03:44 PM
man you discribed him like he's living your dream. think about it, Cilvarings is you jesus slut

A lot of jibberish talk. You must have gotten your knowledge from watching to many Bush speeches. BTW Fuck America ha ha ha

EAGLE EYE
03-09-2007, 03:50 PM
America is an illusion.

THE W
03-09-2007, 03:53 PM
get over it kid.

Rame
03-09-2007, 04:02 PM
nobody heard the track and already some people are crying

just like in jin's ''fuck jay-z'', ignorant people don't even think before they react

don't even start about the things europe did wrong, America is still doing a lot of those things nowadays

EAGLE EYE
03-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Most Europeans should be thankful that The U.S. created the Marshall Plan to rebuild their under developed impoverished nations after the war. Maybe youre parents are thankful, but you children love to jump on the anti America band wagon. Pull youre fucking heads out of your asses.

Cilva youre gonna have to explain this track in depth to your fans before you isolate yourself from the market.

RAMESH
03-09-2007, 05:46 PM
A. Q. Khan

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Abdul Qadeer Khan (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Abdul_Qadeer_Khan&redirect=no))
Jump to: navigation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#column-one), search (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#searchInput)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/92/A_Q_Khan.jpg/180px-A_Q_Khan.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:A_Q_Khan.jpg) http://en.wikipedia.org/skins-1.5/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:A_Q_Khan.jpg)

Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan (Urdu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urdu_language): عبدالقدیر خان )(b. 1935) is a Pakistani (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan) Scientist and Metallurgical Engineer widely regarded as the founder of Pakistan's nuclear programme (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction). (His middle name is also, occasionally, rendered as Quadeer, Qadir or Gadeer and his given names are often abbreviated to A.Q.). In January 2004 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004), he confessed to having been involved in a clandestine international network of nuclear weapons technology proliferation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_proliferation) from Pakistan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan) to Libya (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libya), Iran (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran) and North Korea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea). On February 5 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_5), 2004 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004), the President of Pakistan, General Pervez Musharraf (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pervez_Musharraf), announced that he had pardoned (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardon) Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan. Despite this political scandal he is still regarded as the Hero of the Nation by virtually all Pakistanis.
In an August 23 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_23), 2005 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005) interview with Kyodo News (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyodo_News) General Pervez Musharraf (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pervez_Musharraf) confirmed that Dr. A.Q. Khan had supplied gas centrifuges (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_centrifuge) and gas centrifuge parts to North Korea and, possibly, an amount of uranium hexafluoride (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_hexafluoride) gas.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#_note-0)
Contents

[hide (javascript:toggleToc())]
<LI class=toclevel-1>1 Early career (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#Early_career) <LI class=toclevel-1>2 Development of nuclear weapons (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#Development_of_nuclear_weapons) <LI class=toclevel-1>3 Investigations into nuclear proliferation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#Investigations_into_nuclear_prol iferation) <LI class=toclevel-1>4 Revelations from Iran and Libya (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#Revelations_from_Iran_and_Libya) <LI class=toclevel-1>5 Khan's dismissal, confession, and pardon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#Khan.27s_dismissal.2C_confession .2C_and_pardon) <LI class=toclevel-1>6 U.S. reaction to the pardon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#U.S._reaction_to_the_pardon) <LI class=toclevel-1>7 Renewed calls for IAEA access to Khan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#Renewed_calls_for_IAEA_access_to _Khan) <LI class=toclevel-1>8 Involvement of the Government of Pakistan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#Involvement_of_the_Government_of _Pakistan) <LI class=toclevel-1>9 External Links (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#External_Links) <LI class=toclevel-1>10 Notes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#Notes) <LI class=toclevel-1>11 See also (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#See_also)
12 References and Links (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#References_and_Links)//
[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=A._Q._Khan&action=edit&section=1)] Early career

Abdul Qadeer Khan was born in 1935 into a middle-class Pathan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathan) Muslim family in Bhopal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhopal), India (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India), which migrated to Pakistan in 1952. He qualified as an engineer at the University of Karachi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Karachi), Pakistan, and after graduation went to West Germany (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Germany), the Netherlands (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands), and Belgium (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgium) for further studies, earning a Ph.D. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctorate) from the Catholic University of Leuven (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_University_of_Leuven) in Belgium (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgium) in 1972.
That same year, he joined the staff of the Physical Dynamics Research Laboratory, or FDO, in Amsterdam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amsterdam), the Netherlands. FDO was a subcontractor for URENCO (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urenco_Group), the uranium enrichment facility at Almelo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almelo) in the Netherlands, which had been established in 1970 by the United Kingdom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom), West Germany, and the Netherlands to assure a supply of enriched uranium (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enriched_uranium) for European nuclear reactors (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_reactor). The URENCO facility used Zippe-type centrifuge (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zippe-type_centrifuge) technology to separate the fissionable isotope (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotope) uranium-235 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium-235) out of uranium hexafluoride (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_hexafluoride) gas by spinning a mixture of the two isotopes at up to 100,000 revolutions a minute. The technical details of the centrifuge systems are regulated as secret information by export controls because they could be used for the purposes of nuclear proliferation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_proliferation).
In May 1974, India tested its first nuclear bomb (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_bomb) (Smiling Buddha (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiling_Buddha)) to the great alarm of the government of Pakistan. Around this time, Dr. A.Q. Khan had privileged access to the most secret areas of the URENCO facility as well as to documentation on the gas centrifuge technology. A subsequent investigation by the Dutch authorities found that he had passed highly classified material to a network of Pakistani intelligence agents; however, they found no evidence that he was sent to the Netherlands as a spy nor were they able to determine whether he approached his government about espionage first or whether they had approached him. He left the Netherlands suddenly in December 1975 and was put in charge of Pakistan's nuclear weapons development programme with the support of the then Prime Minister (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_minister) of Pakistan, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulfikar_Ali_Bhutto).
The former Dutch Prime Minister, Ruud Lubbers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruud_Lubbers), revealed in early August 2005 that the Netherlands knew of Dr. A.Q. Khan stealing nuclear secrets but let him go on two occasions after the CIA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA) expressed their wish to continue monitoring his movements.[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#_note-1)

[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=A._Q._Khan&action=edit&section=2)] Development of nuclear weapons

Dr. A.Q. Khan established the Engineering Research Laboratories at Kahuta (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kahuta), Rawalpindi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rawalpindi), in Pakistan in July 1976, subsequently renamed the Khan Research Laboratories (KRL) by then-ruler General Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Zia-ul-Haq), which became the focal point for developing a uranium enrichment (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_enrichment) capability for Pakistan's nuclear weapons development programme. KRL also took on many other weapons development projects, including the development of the nuclear weapons-capable Ghauri (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghauri_%28missile%29) ballistic missile (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballistic_missile). KRL occupied a unique role in Pakistani industry (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pakistani_industry&action=edit), reporting directly to the Pakistani Prime Minister's office (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Minister_of_Pakistan), and having extremely close relations with the Pakistani military. Former Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benazir_Bhutto) has said that during her term of office, even she was not allowed to visit the facility.
Pakistan, very rapidly, established its own uranium enrichment capability and was reportedly able to produce highly enriched uranium by 1986.[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#_note-Barry) This progress was so rapid that international suspicion was raised as to whether there was outside assistance to this programme. It was reported that Chinese (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China) technicians had been at the facility in the early 1980s, but suspicions soon fell on Dr. A.Q. Khan's activities at URENCO. In 1983, he was sentenced in absentia to four years in prison by an Amsterdam court for attempted espionage; the sentence was later overturned on appeal on a legal technicality. Dr. A.Q. Khan rejected any suggestion that Pakistan had illicitly acquired nuclear expertise: "All the research work [at Kahuta] was the result of our innovation and struggle," he told a group of Pakistani librarians in 1990. "We did not receive any technical know-how from abroad, but we cannot reject the use of books, magazines, and research papers in this connection."[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citing_sources)]
In 1987, a British newspaper reported that Dr. A.Q. Khan had openly confirmed Pakistan's acquisition of a nuclear weapons capability. This article quoted him as confirming that the U.S. intelligence report "about our possessing the [nuclear] bomb is correct and so is speculation of some foreign newspapers" and criticised Pakistan's detractors, who had "told the U.S. that Pakistan could never produce the [nuclear] bomb and they now know we have done it."[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citing_sources)] Dr. A.Q. Khan's statement was, subsequently, disavowed by the Government of Pakistan and Dr. A.Q. Khan, himself, initially, denied giving it, although, he, later, retracted his denial. The Pakistani newspaper Dawn reported in October 1991 that Dr. A.Q. Khan repeated his claim at a dinner meeting of businessmen and industrialists in Karachi, which "sent a wave of jubilation" through the audience.[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citing_sources)]
During the 1980s and 1990s, Western governments became increasingly convinced that covert nuclear and ballistic missile collaboration was taking place between China, Pakistan, and North Korea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea). According to the Washington Post, "U.S. intelligence operatives secretly rifled Dr. A.Q. [Khan's] luggage ... during an overseas trip in the early 1980s to find the first concrete evidence of Chinese collaboration with Pakistan's [nuclear] bomb effort: a drawing of a crude, but highly reliable, Hiroshima-sized [nuclear] weapon that must have come directly from Beijing, according to U.S. officials." The activities of the Khan Research Laboratories led to the United States terminating economic and military aid to Pakistan in October 1990; following this, the Pakistani government agreed to a freeze in its nuclear weapons development programme. According to the Federation of American Scientists (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federation_of_American_Scientists), this came into force in 1991. However, Dr. A.Q. Khan, later, claimed in a July 1996 interview with the weekly Friday Times that "at no stage was the programme [of producing nuclear weapons-grade enriched uranium] ever stopped".[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#_note-2)
The American clampdown may have prompted an increasing reliance on Chinese and North Korean nuclear and missile expertise. In 1995, the U.S. learned that the Khan Research Laboratories had bought 5,000 specialized magnets from a Chinese government-owned company, for use in the Uranium enrichment equipment. More worryingly, it was reported that Pakistani nuclear weapons technology was being exported to other states aspirant of nuclear weapons, notably, North Korea. In May 1998, Newsweek (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsweek) magazine published an article alleging that Dr. A.Q. Khan had offered to sell nuclear know-how to Iraq (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq), an allegation that he denied. United Nations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations) arms inspectors apparently discovered documents discussing Khan's purported offer in Iraq, which Iraqi officials claimed were legitimate but that they had not agreed to work with Khan, fearing it was a sting operation.[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#_note-Barry) A few weeks later, both India and Pakistan conducted nuclear tests (Pokhran-II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokhran-II) and Chagai-I (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chagai-I), respectively) that, finally, confirmed both countries' development of nuclear weapons. The event was greeted with jubilation in both countries and Dr. A.Q. Khan was feted as a national hero. The President of Pakistan, Muhammad Rafiq Tarar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Rafiq_Tarar), awarded a gold medal to him for his role in masterminding the Pakistani nuclear weapons development programme. The United States immediately imposed sanctions on both India and Pakistan and publicly blamed China for assisting the Pakistanis.

[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=A._Q._Khan&action=edit&section=3)] Investigations into nuclear proliferation

Dr. A.Q. Khan's open promotion of Pakistan's nuclear weapons and ballistic missile capabilities became something of an embarrassment to Pakistan's government. The United States government became increasingly convinced that Pakistan was trading nuclear weapons technology to North Korea in exchange for ballistic missile technology. In the face of strong U.S. criticism, the Pakistani government announced in March 2001 that Dr. A.Q. Khan was to be dismissed from his post as Chairman, KRL, a move that drew strong criticism from the religious and nationalist opposition to the President of Pakistan, General Pervez Musharraf (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pervez_Musharraf). Perhaps in response to this, the Pakistani government instead appointed Dr. A.Q. Khan to the post of Special Science and Technology Adviser to the President of Pakistan with a ministerial rank. While this could be regarded as a promotion for Dr. A.Q. Khan, it removed him from hands-on management of KRL and gave the government an opportunity to keep a closer eye on his activities.
Dr. A.Q. Khan came under renewed scrutiny following the September 11, 2001 attacks (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11%2C_2001_attacks) in the U.S. and the subsequent US invasion of Afghanistan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_war_in_Afghanistan) to oust the fundamentalist Taliban (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban) regime in Afghanistan. It emerged that al-Qaeda (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda) had made repeated efforts to obtain nuclear weapons materials to build either a radiological bomb (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiological_bomb) or a crude nuclear bomb. In late October 2001, the Pakistani government arrested three Pakistani nuclear scientists, all with close ties to Dr. A.Q. Khan, for their suspected connections with the Taliban (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban).
The Bush administration (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush) continued to investigate Pakistani nuclear weapons proliferation, ratcheting up the pressure on the Pakistani government in 2001 and 2002 and focusing on Dr. A.Q. Khan's personal role. In 2002, the Wall Street Journal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_Street_Journal) quoted unnamed "senior Pakistani Government officials" as conceding that Dr. A.Q. Khan's dismissal from KRL had been prompted by the U.S. government's suspicions of his involvement in nuclear weapons technology transfers with North Korea. It was alleged in December 2002 that U.S. intelligence officials had found evidence that an unidentified agent, supposedly acting on Dr. A.Q. Khan's behalf, had offered nuclear weapons expertise to Iraq in mid-1990, though Dr. A.Q. Khan strongly denied this allegation and the Pakistani Government declared the evidence as "fraudulent". The United States responded by imposing sanctions on KRL, citing concerns about ballistic missile technology transfers.
Virtually all of Khan's overseas travels, to Iran, Libya, North Korea, Niger, Mali, and the Middle East, were on official Pakistan government aircraft which he commandeered at will, given the status he enjoyed in Pakistan. Often, he was accompanied by senior members of the Pakistan nuclear establishment. In all likelihood, many if not most of Khan's overseas trips were combining proliferation with personal business. His extensive and well documented travels in PAF aircraft cast grave doubts on the credibility of the Pakistan government's continued denials of complicity.
After being accused of dealing in nuclear technology, Khan lashed out at his critics; his letter to the editor in response to a negative article (written by a Hindu author) in the British Observer includes
"The article on Pakistan … was so vulgar and low that I considered it an insult to reflect on it. It was in short words a bull-shit, full of lies, insinuations and cheap journalism for money and cheap publicity. Shyam Bhatia, a Hindu bastard, could not write anything objective about Pakistan ... insinuated as if Holland is an atomic bomb manufacturing factory where, instead of cheese balls, you could pick up 'triggering mechanisms.' Have you for a moment thought of the meaning of this word? Of course not because you could not differentiate between the mouth and the back hole of a donkey." Source (http://www.politicalquotes.org/Quotedisplay.aspx?DocID=63964)

[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=A._Q._Khan&action=edit&section=4)] Revelations from Iran and Libya

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/72/Pakistan_libya.jpg/250px-Pakistan_libya.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Pakistan_libya.jpg) http://en.wikipedia.org/skins-1.5/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Pakistan_libya.jpg)
In 2003, Libya (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libya) gave up nuclear weapons-related material including these centrifuges (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centrifuge) that were acquired from Pakistan's AQ Khan nuclear "black market".

In August 2003, reports emerged of dealings with Iran (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran); it was claimed that Dr. A.Q. Khan had offered to sell nuclear weapons technology as long ago as 1989. The Iranian government came under intense pressure from the United States and the European Union (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union) to make a full disclosure of its nuclear programme and, finally, agreed in October 2003 to accept tougher investigations from the International Atomic Energy Agency (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Atomic_Energy_Agency). The IAEA reported that Iran had established a large uranium enrichment facility using gas centrifuges based on the "stolen" URENCO designs, which had been obtained "from a foreign intermediary in 1987." The intermediary was not named but many diplomats and analysts pointed to Pakistan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan) and, specifically, to Dr. A.Q. Khan, who was said to have visited Iran (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran) in 1986. The Iranians turned over the names of their suppliers and the international inspectors quickly identified the Iranian gas centrifuges as Pak-1's, the model developed by Dr. A.Q. Khan in the early 1980s. Two senior staff members at the Khan Research Laboratories were subsequently arrested in December 2003 on suspicion of having sold nuclear weapons technology to the Iranians.
That same month, on December 19, Libya (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libya) made a surprise announcement that it had weapons of mass destruction programmes which it would now abandon. The Libyan government officials were quoted as saying that Libya had bought nuclear components from various black market dealers, including Pakistani nuclear scientists. In particular, the U.S. officials who visited the Libyan uranium enrichment plants shortly afterwards reported that the gas centrifuges used there were very similar to the Iranian ones.

[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=A._Q._Khan&action=edit&section=5)] Khan's dismissal, confession, and pardon

The Pakistani government's blanket denials became untenable as evidence mounted of illicit nuclear weapons technology transfers. It opened an investigation into Dr. A.Q. Khan's activities, arguing that even if there had been wrongdoing, it had occurred without the Government of Pakistan's knowledge or approval. Although he was not arrested, Dr. A.Q. Khan was summoned for "debriefing". On January 25 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_25), 2004 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004), the investigators reported that Dr. A.Q. Khan and Mohammed Farooq, a high-ranking manager at KRL, had provided unauthorised technical assistance to Iran's nuclear weapons program in the late 1980s and early 1990s, allegedly in exchange for tens of millions of dollars. General Mirza Aslam Beg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirza_Aslam_Beg), a former Chief of Army Staff at the time, was also said to have been implicated; the Wall Street Journal quoted U.S. government officials as saying that Dr. A.Q. Khan had told the investigators that the nuclear weapons technology transfers to Iran had been authorised by General Mirza Aslam Beg.[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citing_sources)] On January 31 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_31), Dr. A.Q. Khan was dismissed from his post as the Science Adviser to the President of Pakistan, ostensibly to "allow a fair investigation" of the nuclear weapons technology proliferation scandal.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/eb/Khan_February_2004_confession.jpg/250px-Khan_February_2004_confession.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Khan_February_2004_confession.jpg) http://en.wikipedia.org/skins-1.5/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Khan_February_2004_confession.jpg)
On February 4, 2004, Khan appeared on Pakistan Television Corporation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_Television_Corporation) (PTV) and confessed to running an international ring for nuclear proliferation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_proliferation). He was pardoned the next day by Pakistani President Musharraf, but has since then remained under house arrest.

In early February 2004, the Government of Pakistan reported that Khan had signed a confession indicating that he had provided Iran, Libya, and North Korea with designs and technology to aid in nuclear weapons programs, and claimed that the government had not been complicit in the proliferation activities. The Pakistani official who made the announcement said that Khan had admitted to transferring technology and information to Iran between 1989 and 1991, to North Korea and Libya between 1991 and 1997 (U.S. officials at the time maintained that transfers had continued with Libya until 2003), and additional technology to North Korea up until 2000.[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#_note-3) On February 4 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_4), 2004 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004), Khan appeared on national television and confessed to running a proliferation ring; he was pardoned the next day by Musharraf, the Pakistani president, but held under house arrest (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_arrest).[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#_note-Powell)
The full scope of the Khan network is not fully known. Centrifuge components were apparently manufactured in Malaysia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia) with the aid of South Asian and German middlemen, and used a Dubai (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubai) computer company as a false front. According to Western sources, Khan had three motivations for his proliferation: 1. a defiance of Western nations and an eagerness to pierce the "clouds of so-called secrecy," 2. an eagerness to give nuclear technology to Muslim nations, and 3. money, acquiring wealth and real estate in his dealings. Much of the technology he sold was second-hand from Pakistan's own nuclear program and involved many of the same logistical connections which he had used to develop the Pakistani bomb.[7] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#_note-4) In Malaysia, Khan was helped by Sri Lanka (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Lanka)-born Buhary Sayed Abu Tahir (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Buhary_Sayed_Abu_Tahir&action=edit), who shuttled between Kuala Lumpur (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuala_Lumpur) and Dubai to arrange for the manufacture of centrifuge components.[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#_note-Powell) The Khan investigation also revealed how many European companies were defying export restrictions and aiding the Khan network as well as the production of the Pakistani bomb. Dutch companies exported thousands of centrifuges to Pakistan as early as 1976, and a German company exported facilities for the production of tritium (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tritium) to the country.[8] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#_note-5)
Neither Khan nor any of his alleged Pakistani collaborators have yet to face any charges in Pakistan, where he remains an extremely popular figure. Though he remains gagged and under house arrest, he is still seen as an outspoken nationalist for his belief that the West is inherently hostile to Islam. In Pakistan's strongly anti-U.S. climate, tough action against him poses political risks for General Pervez Musharraf who already faces accusations of being too pro-U.S. from key leaders in his Army. An additional complicating factor is that few believe that Dr. A.Q. Khan acted alone and the affair risks gravely damaging the Pakistani Army, which oversaw and controlled the nuclear weapons development programme and of which General Pervez Musharraf is still the Commander-in-Chief.[9] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#_note-6) The same investigation also exposed South African businessman Asher Karni (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asher_Karni) as having sold nuclear devices to Dr. A.Q. Khan's associates. Karni is currently awaiting trial in a U.S. prison. Buhary Sayed Abu Tahir was arrested in Malaysia in May 2004 under a Malaysian law allowing for the detention of individuals posing a security threat.[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#_note-Powell)
It is speculated that the reason Dr. A.Q. Khan was pardoned (and not executed as was the case with a previous Pakistani political leader, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto) was because he had information hidden overseas with people he could trust that would undermine or severely embarrass the current Pakistani leadership (see material below regarding his daughters).[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citing_sources)]

[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=A._Q._Khan&action=edit&section=6)] U.S. reaction to the pardon

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e7/Khan_cover_-_Time_magazine.jpg/250px-Khan_cover_-_Time_magazine.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Khan_cover_-_Time_magazine.jpg) http://en.wikipedia.org/skins-1.5/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Khan_cover_-_Time_magazine.jpg)
The cover of U.S.-based Time magazine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_magazine) from February 2005 branding him the "Merchant of Menace" is reflective of many mainstream U.S. attitudes towards Khan.

The United States government had no choice but to leave the fate of Dr. A.Q. Khan in the hands of General Musharraf, imposing no penalties on the Pakistani government or on individuals. U.S. government officials explained that in the War on Terrorism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Terrorism), it was not their goal to denounce or imprison people but "to get results." The White House (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House) chose not to impose sanctions (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions) on Pakistan or to demand an independent investigation of the Pakistani Military as US troops were still waging a war in Afghanisthan and support from Pakistan in the form of usaage of military bases would almost disappear. "It's just another case where you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar," a U.S. government official explained.[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citing_sources)]
However, in a speech to the National Defense University on February 11 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_11), 2004 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004), U.S. President George W. Bush (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush) proposed to reform the International Atomic Energy Agency (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Atomic_Energy_Agency): "No state, under investigation for proliferation violations, should be allowed to serve on the IAEA Board of Governors—or on the new special committee. And any state currently on the Board that comes under investigation should be suspended from the Board. The integrity and mission of the IAEA depends on this simple principle: Those actively breaking the rules should not be entrusted with enforcing the rules."[10] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#_note-7) The Bush proposal was seen as targeted against Pakistan which, currently, serves a regular term on the IAEA's Board of Governors. It has not received attention from other governments.
The U.S. has also refrained from applying further direct pressure on Pakistan for disclosure about Khan's activities largely due to a strategic calculation that such pressure may topple President Musharraf.

[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=A._Q._Khan&action=edit&section=7)] Renewed calls for IAEA access to Khan

Since 2005, and particularly in 2006, there have been renewed calls by IAEA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAEA) officials, senior U.S. congressmen, EC politicians, and others to make Dr. A.Q. Khan available for interrogation by IAEA investigators, given lingering skepticism about the "fullness" of the disclosures made by Pakistan regarding Dr. Khan's activities. While the calls have been made by elected U.S. lawmakers rather than by the State Department, they may be interpreted as enjoying the tacit support of the White House; the calls are also interpreted as signalling growing discontent within the U.S. establishment with the current Pakistani regime headed by President Musharraf.
The U.S House of Representatives (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S_House_of_Representatives) Subcommittee on International Terrorism and Nonproliferation held a hearing on May 25, 2006, titled, “The A.Q. Khan Network: Case Closed?” Recommendations posed by legislators and experts at this hearing included demanding that Pakistan turn over Khan to the U.S. for questioning as well as that Pakistan make further efforts to curb future nuclear proliferation.
On June 2, 2006, the Pakistani Senate, in a defensive response to the U.S House of Representatives Subcommittee on International Terrorism and Nonproliferation hearing, issued a unanimous resolution criticizing the committee, stating that it will not turn over Khan to U.S. authorities and defending its sovereignty and nuclear program.
In September 2005, Musharraf revealed that after two years of questioning Khan—which the Pakistani government insisted it do itself without outside intervention—that they had confirmed that Khan had supplied centrifuge parts to North Korea. Still undetermined was whether or not Khan passed a bomb design to North Korea or Iran that had been discovered in Libya.[11] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#_note-8)
It has been speculated that Dr. Khan's two daughters, who live in the UK and are UK subjects (thanks to their part-British, part-South African mother Henny), are in possession of extensive documentation linking the government of Pakistan to Dr. Khan's activities; such documentation is presumably intended to ensure that no further action is taken against Dr. Khan.[12] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan#_note-9)
On August 22, 2006, the Pakistani government announced that Khan had been diagnosed with prostate cancer and was undergoing treatment. On September 9, 2006, Dr. A Q Khan was operated at Agha Khan hospital Karachi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karachi) and according to doctors the operation was successful, but on October 30 of that year it was revealed that his condition had deteriorated and he was suffering from deep vein thrombosis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_vein_thrombosis). [2] (http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10408184)

[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=A._Q._Khan&action=edit&section=8)] Involvement of the Government of Pakistan

In December 2006, the Swedish Weapons of Mass Destruction Commission (SWMDC) headed by Hans Blix (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Blix), a former chief of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAEA)) and United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission (UNMOVIC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNMOVIC)); said in a report that Pakistan’s controversial nuclear proliferator A Q Khan could not have acted alone, “without the awareness of the Pakistani government”

RAMESH
03-09-2007, 05:50 PM
i couldn't care much what happens to america the part that worries me is lybia if they should ever try & take over africa
i wish i could show you the documentry the whole world is in danger

euphanAsia
03-09-2007, 05:53 PM
The american goverment think they can rule the world, but they will see, Asia will take it over once again like they used to do^O^

RAMESH
03-09-2007, 05:54 PM
the only problem i have with america right now is the knew about khan from the begining but being a democratic country they left him alone & now it's too late

Gawd
03-09-2007, 05:59 PM
WIKIPEDIA IS NOT 100% FACT AS ANY DIPSHIT CAN EDIT......FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD. ME

RAMESH
03-09-2007, 06:04 PM
i saw the fuckin documentry earlier today & this is the best i can get to show you cats

Gawd
03-09-2007, 06:06 PM
ima make me a documentry and have all sorts of 'facts' in it then you guys will beleed everything i say cuz i have a documentry

RAMESH
03-09-2007, 06:18 PM
edit

RAMESH
03-09-2007, 06:19 PM
ed you know i don't like u & this is why
you can't rub shit like this of the people who made the documentry is carte blanche a south african crew who has been with this country since the apartheid days & they always tell it like it is they had khan in there telling you they the pakistan president they former pakistan president who tells you straight it's somthing to be scared of my friend
you should of see idi's son smilling

RAMESH
03-09-2007, 06:25 PM
what it comes down to is all arab countries got nuclear weapons i don't care what happens in the rest of the world but i care about south africa & this 1st time i see a threat what could come towards my country

Ultimate Fist
03-09-2007, 08:26 PM
lol at the dude saying Cilva is America's Jesus. Somebody's never been down South. Jesus is America's Jesus.

BigShawnEnt
03-09-2007, 09:22 PM
if you want to dislike someone, thats fine. i dont like Cilvaringz at all, but thats cause I have my own personal reasons. Not just because of that song.

MsRzaRecTaH
03-09-2007, 09:58 PM
Yo Someone Close And Delete This Stupid Ass Thread.... Its Full Of Ignorance .yeah We Might Have Different Views And Opinions On Shit.. But Not On Here Yo.. I Can Feel The Hate .. Shits Not Cool...
Peace

bloodyhookz
03-09-2007, 10:02 PM
all of you dumb blinded sons of bitches are getting over your heads with what Cilva said, can't any of you see that we are living under the new world order?, this whole world especially N.A. is being controlled by the freemasons, they worship satan and we as people don't know about their secret societies,
if somebody says fuck America, they have the right to say it without any of you fuckers flippin', look at what America has been doing to others for years, y'all get hyped about America this and that, but America is the safe haven grounds for devils who control the world, look at the roadmaps in D.C., they were all designed in freemason symbols, Americans and Brits go hand in hand, and they are the ones who are destroying the world today!

In conclusion, Americans=Brits

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-09-2007, 10:28 PM

USA USA USA

fuck u u stupid muthafucka I'll fuck yo ass up u stupid ass whigga!!!!!!

11th Chamber
03-09-2007, 10:48 PM
just curious, for all the europeans here.

If an American made a track called "Fuck Europe", or whatever ur country is, would it piss u off?

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-09-2007, 11:03 PM

If an American made a track called "Fuck Europe", or whatever ur country is, would it piss u off?

A little, but u gotta remember Europeans are alot more arrogant in nature and they probably wouldnt take any notice, plus even though we all share the same currency and laws from the EU, most of the "states" of Europe dont like each other anyway really. French hate English, Spanish hate Italians, Dutch hate Germans etc etc

rubyspirit
03-09-2007, 11:59 PM
LOL @ thread.

The Resident Patient is a CLASSIC CD. Those who don't like it probably don't understand what Deck is trying to convey.

WU-KILLAH
03-10-2007, 02:32 AM
French hate English, Spanish hate Italians, Dutch hate Germans etc etc

where do you get that from ? stupid

Americans don't need to make any song ... every single day they're fuckin Europe and the rest of the world aswell

TAURO
03-10-2007, 02:57 AM

Nah, I would find it funny, although I think it would depend on who the artist is, if it was YOUNG JEEZY for example I wouldn't give a shit and just laugh it off because I don't take such an "artist" seriously, but if it came from a proper mc then I would want to check it out and know the reasons for the song, but it wouldn't really bother me that much.

RAMESH
03-10-2007, 04:32 AM
just for the record i'm a big cilvaringz fan & he is not a terorist he just a mc a great one but with all americas wrongs they do stand for somthing
the world is going to be at war in a few decades i hope not but it's look like it's going to be

Ya_Bane
03-10-2007, 04:38 AM

lol, why would I care?

And I wish americans would stop talk about Europe like it's a country. (just btw, not directed at 11th)

FrenchShin
03-10-2007, 07:25 AM
next rule for this forum : pass a test for "retardness".

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
03-10-2007, 09:42 AM
America is a group of citizens so yes, fuck america means fuck american citizens, if i walk up to a nigg from boston and say fuck boston then who am i not insulting them.

and to all you niggas talking about americas the biggest terrorist, fuck that, the Sudanesse government is the biggest terrorist. The government of North Korea's the biggest terrorists, bush'll never be able to fuck with Putin if he really stands for good governance why doesn't he address these. Because he's slut thats why, and when sluts wanna sound smart they diss america. theres obviously worst countries and governments that are starving groups of ppl and institutionalizing rape and terrorism but were the assholes giving welfare and medicaid. You now how insane those 2 concepts are to 80% of the world. so don't tell me idk what's going on in the world cause i will son you dumbies

We have thousands that are starving on the streets, middle america in some areas is like a third world country...Go see for your self. Veterans are treated like Lepars shit is rediculoid...we train most terrorist out there

crass
03-10-2007, 09:41 PM
people spending way too much time and energy responding to this little bitch's thread.

Skellington
03-11-2007, 03:42 AM

USA USA USA

That's why....

FUCK aMERICA!!!!!! Word to that fool......

I'd anal rape america.....small a motherfucker, fuck caps on shitty ass america

TheNewMoses
03-11-2007, 05:05 AM
Dope song. look beneath the surface on that shit. Cilva is dope.

Jeru
03-11-2007, 05:16 AM
Cilvaringz better be carefull his dick don't break off what with all the people trynna ride it

Marc051
03-11-2007, 07:40 AM
If you take it personal then dont' buy the damn cd...Cilvaringz was pretty blunt with the title of the song and it's obvious it would piss people off....but so what that was his decision..I'm an American and I don't take any offense and I like what I heard from the cd so I will buy it...that's it

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-13-2007, 06:19 AM
fuck this thread and the threadstarter and his ignorance ! ! !

AcidPhosphate69
03-20-2007, 09:34 PM
Seriously, it's assholes like that that gives bad names to the rest of American people that are ignorant fucks.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
03-22-2007, 01:49 PM
I agree on that.

WARPATH
03-22-2007, 01:56 PM
Cut Cilvaringz a break.......

Rezyrector
03-31-2007, 10:35 AM
Salut da Cilvaringz!! - Yo Check It..

*cues up funeral horns*

duuuur dur duuuuuuuuuuuuuur duuuur dur duuuuuuuuuuuuuuur......

Jeru
03-31-2007, 10:39 AM
Salut da Cilvaringz!! account terminated march 31, 2007 at 1:36pm ET- Yo Check It..

You're banned goodbye now :W

the silencer
03-31-2007, 12:02 PM
holy shit i cant believe that guy did that....

better yet, i cant believe the link is still up..

THE W
03-31-2007, 12:41 PM
ashes to ashes, dust to dust...

The Hound
04-01-2007, 01:01 AM
A little, but u gotta remember Europeans are alot more arrogant in nature and they probably wouldnt take any notice, plus even though we all share the same currency and laws from the EU, most of the "states" of Europe dont like each other anyway really. French hate English, Spanish hate Italians, Dutch hate Germans etc etc

:ouch: :nonono:

this has to be the dumbest thread ive ever encountered in 3 years of the corp, worse than elephant mans fantasy blunt session with method man in a fuckin club

Biggbwoy
04-02-2007, 12:18 PM

LOL...relax bro. I can see you are very young my son. Cilva only saying what he feels and it's not to be taken in the context you taking it. Cilva has expressed what most around the world are feeling, but it's not all about terrorist and all that stuff, it's just another brother going against the system and saying that we all need to look at ourselves.

When Malcolm X, Ali, the Black Panthers, Bob Marley, Marcus Garvey, Harriet (underground railroad), etc said Fuck America; where were you kid. It's bigger than where your mind has lead you to believe that Cilva is inciting terrorist chants at your country. Just like the names I mentioned above, they are not against the country, but more the big brother establishment enforeced by your political leaders. So it's just sad when you prove your futility by speaking and opening such a nonsensical post.

P.S - My family was a generation of slaves in the US...so if u see the repping Jamaica beside my name don't be fooled into thinking that I'm bashing too as I hold multiple nationalities. So fuck USA, UK (and the queen) and all the slave master establishments...ONE

By the way Cilva is really Morocco. Which is in Africa...I could never say Fuck Africa....becuz the whiteman and the Greedy done fucked her already

RAMESH
04-02-2007, 12:23 PM
edit

Drunken Monk
02-28-2009, 11:36 AM
Peace To Cilvaringz And All Wu Corporians