PDA

View Full Version : Black King James

Israelite Child
03-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Can somebody please hook me up with a picture of King James 1 where he looks like Mayor David Dinkins? I've seen it before but can no longer find it.

I'm doing a project where I'm arguing that the Israelites once ruled Europe and that King James was a Black man, and this picture would help me prove this point.

Thank you.

Sexy Jasper
03-09-2007, 04:40 PM
Come on, stop it Wooz.

Civilison
03-09-2007, 05:12 PM
get at kephrem (one of the members here) for help.

Ultimate Fist
03-09-2007, 09:19 PM
What you Israelite uncle toms gonna ask for next, a shot of black David Duke?

King James had sex with his mother.

Meet up with the Ethiopian Tawhedos or study the Desert Fathers if you want to know the black origins of Christianity. Read about the Jews in Africa if you wanna know how to be a good Israelite. But enough of this putting black face on crackers who were racist motherfuckers.

Ultimate Fist
03-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Since I'm sure I've probably pissed y'all off, I'd like to also offer up this article debunking Black Israelite claims. Debate it if you can. Enjoy!

http://geocities.com/freethoughtmecca/12tribes.html

froth
03-13-2007, 02:00 PM
hahaha i love this forum, its such a fucking joke

froth
03-13-2007, 02:02 PM
great link to those fucking buffoons by the way. what a bunch of fucking idiots

froth
03-13-2007, 02:09 PM
'Personally, we consider the Bible to be nothing more than a self contradicting compilation of goat herder camp-fire stories.'

hahaha oh snap

Kephrem
03-13-2007, 08:58 PM
King James I was indeed a man of color, a so-called blackman, he was a descendent of the ancient Scots who were Israelites whose forefathers had migrated out of the Middle East into Europe during the Assyrian Empire. Black people originally inhabited Scotland the land where his family hailed from. The proof for blacks in Scotalnd (and in Europe during the Dark Ages ) is presented within the book Ancient and Modern Britons by David MacRitchie. I've personally met a white woman from England who told us that what we (the Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ) say of King James is true (to the astonishent of the crowd we were teaching at the time, which coincidenatlly included a elderly blackman that resembled his true image to a tee) adding that she's seen his true image in London showing that he was black. In the book Nature Knows No Color Line J.A. Rogers (a noted black historian) presents more proof of blacks in RULERSHIP in Europe in the Middle Ages, including the Moors of Yorkshire, Black Christian Israelite Royalty of Great Britain.

The Declaration of Arbroath tells you that the ancient Scots were Israelites. (descendents of Hebrews, from the middle east )

Most Holy Father and Lord, we know and from the chronicles and books of the ancients we find that among other famous nations our own, the Scots, has been graced with widespread renown. They journeyed from Greater Scythia by way of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the Pillars of Hercules, and dwelt for a long course of time in Spain among the most savage tribes, but nowhere could they be subdued by any race, however barbarous. Thence they came, twelve hundred years after the people of Israel crossed the Red Sea, to their home in the west where they still live today.

http://www.geo.ed.ac.uk/home/scotland/arbroath_english.html

Kephrem
03-13-2007, 09:08 PM
THE GLOBAL AFRICAN COMMUNITY

H I S T O R Y * N O T E S

BLACK PEOPLE IN THE BRITISH ISLES
AND EARLY NORTHERN EUROPE

By RUNOKO RASHIDI

Any comprehensive account of the African (note: Black) presence in early Europe should include England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Scandinavia.* The history and legends of Scotland confirm the existence of "purely Black people." We see one of them in the person of Kenneth the Niger. During the tenth century Kenneth the Niger ruled over three provinces in the Scottish Highlands.*

The historical and literary traditions of Wales reflect similar beliefs. According to Gwyn Jones (perhaps the world's leading authority on the subject), to the Welsh chroniclers, "The Danes coming in by way of England and the Norwegians by way of Ireland were pretty well all black: Black Gentiles, Black Norsemen, Black Host."

There is also strong reason to suggest an African presence in ancient Ireland.* We have, for example, the legends of the mysterious "African sea-rovers, the Fomorians, who had a stronghold on Torrey Island, off the Northwest Coast."* The Fomorians, shrouded deep in mist, came to be regarded as the sinister forces in Irish mythology.

A prominent Viking of the eleventh century was Thorhall, who was aboard the ship that carried the early Vikings to the shores of North America. Thorhall was "the huntsman in summer, and in winter the steward of Eric the Red.* He was, it is said, a large man, and strong, black, and like a giant, silent, and foul-mouthed in his speech, and always egged on Eric to the worst; he was a bad Christian."

Another Viking, more notable than Thorhall, was Earl Thorfinn, "the most distinguished of all the earls in the Islands."* Thorfinn ruled over nine earldoms in Scotland and Ireland, and died at the age of seventy-five.* His widow married the king of Scotland. Thorfinn was described as "one of the largest men in point of stature, and ugly, sharp featured, and somewhat tawny, and the most martial looking man... It has been related that he was the foremost of all his men."

SOURCES:
Ancient And Modern Britons, by David Mac Ritchie
Nature Knows No Color-Line, by J.A. Rogers

Ultimate Fist
03-13-2007, 09:09 PM
Frankly, European kingdoms have tried to claim descent from Israelites many times. Isn't a claim of descent from Jesus by a past monarchy of France the basis for that movie, the Da Vinci Code? Most historians agree that movie has plenty of nonsense. There's still crackers in England called Anglo-Israelites that claim this (that the people of the UK were the descendants of Israelites), only without the extra part about the Scots being black. A claim isnt true just because its made. Hitler claimed white people came from Atlantis. I'd see a claim that the Israelites moved to Scotland as about equally implausible. You'd have to describe how exactly they covered that much ground, and WHY they would move to Northern Europe.

I'm not familiar with the books you recommended. The part about the woman doesn't prove anything though, unless she has a PhD or a histroy degree or something else that would qualify her. I can find crazy people on the street that will say a lot of things. That doesnt make them true.

froth
03-13-2007, 09:29 PM
hey ultimate fist, that website you linked to is really fucking great, thanks.

best article about jesus ive ever read here (knew it already, but the guy is good at explaining things)

http://geocities.com/freethoughtmecca/eesa_almushrik.html

Ultimate Fist
03-13-2007, 09:31 PM
hey ultimate fist, that website you linked to is really fucking great, thanks.

best article about jesus ive ever read here (knew it already, but the guy is good at explaining things)

http://geocities.com/freethoughtmecca/eesa_almushrik.html

I know, I just searched 12 tribes and it came up.

Ultimate Fist
03-13-2007, 09:43 PM
Where'd ya go Kephrem? I've been sitting on my ass here waiting for a debate or something and you log out?

froth
03-13-2007, 11:25 PM
he needs to read the article, no disrespect

Kephrem
03-13-2007, 11:40 PM
Frankly, European kingdoms have tried to claim descent from Israelites many times.

The rulers of the kingdoms of Christiandom during the Dark Ages were the biblical/historical Israelites. The white Roman power structure was overthrown in the year 193 A.D. by a blackman named Septimus Severus (http://classics.furman.edu/~rprior/imgs/RCU4/4-113.jpg) (a North African descendent of Phoenicians, middle eastern black people). During the 5th century another blackman, named Constantine (http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/BRGPOD/247200~Icon-Depicting-Ss-Constantine-Helena-and-Agatha-Novgorod-School-circa-1500-Posters.jpg) (yes, the Byzantine Emperor, whose mother, Helena, found in Jerusalem the first BLACK Madonna (http://www.ukraine-observer.com/images/217/814.jpg) and thereafter promoted throughout Byzantium, setting off the traditional ancient orthodox church paintings of the sacred, and black, ICONS (http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/ab1aaab44c.jpg)) with a famous victory over his rivals ensured Christians the power over the defeated white Roman. The Black Christian Israelite ascendency reduced whites to serfdom, peasentry, and banishment within the Caucasus.

The father of Constantine was one Constantius, of the four tetrarchs, these famous statues (http://ist-socrates.berkeley.edu/~amiddltn/unitone/tetrarchs.jpg) that yet still stand in Rome (with their noses chipped and all), with their broad facial and cranial structures, (as depicted) strongly indicate 'negroes'.

There's still crackers in England called Anglo-Israelites that claim this (that the people of the UK were the descendants of Israelites),

True. However passages found within the Bible (a middle eastern text) proves them imposters, it clearly showing ancient Israelites to have been a dark skinned people, meaning black people. In fact, the ancient Anglo Saxons are described in the same manner. (for a strong arguement with the historical facts read the book "The Origin of the Anglo Saxon Race, A Study of the Settlement of England and the Tribal Origin of the Old English People" by Thomas William Shore)

only without the extra part about the Scots being black. A claim isnt true just because its made.

Not only did I make a claim, I presented two scholars who have lent evidence (in their exhaustive research) to the fact.

You'd have to describe how exactly they covered that much ground, and WHY they would move to Northern Europe.

That much ground was covered in waves over an extended period of migrations into Europe from out of the ancient Assyrian Empire, the reason being there escaping Assyrian and Babylonian onslaught and captivity.

They journeyed from Greater Scythia by way of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the Pillars of Hercules, and dwelt for a long course of time in Spain among the most savage tribes

-- The Declaration of Arbroath

The Israelites (who were black) were also called Scythians and Barbarians. (Barbarians, also called Germanic tribes, and later Vikings, as you might of read in my last post were called black in ancient records)

Colossians 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond [nor] free: but Christ [is] all, and in all.

This tells you that Israelites were known as Greeks as well (yes there were blacks in Greece), they lived and were brought up in the Greek captivity. (these were the Greeks the black disciples of Black Jesus Christ were teaching, not the white Greeks )

and dwelt for a long course of time in Spain

-- The Declaration of Arbroath

The original name of Spain was Iberia. The Iberians were described as a dark skinned people. These Iberians interestingly enough were ruled over by a black people known as Carthaginians (descendents of Phoenicians, ancient black middle eastern people) And were found among their ranks in the wars against the white Romans.

The Iberians and Celtiberians were placed under Carthaginian rule for a short time between the Second and Third Punic Wars. Both groups supplied troops to Hannibal's army.

The word for "Hebrew" in the ancient Hebrew language is I-BAR.

Paul went into ancient Spain to teach the Hebrews, the Iberians, the Israelites.

Romans 15:24 Whensoever I take my journey into Spain, I will come to you: for I trust to see you in my journey, and to be brought on my way thitherward by you, if first I be somewhat filled with your [company].

I'm not familiar with the books you recommended.

Your unfamiliarity with them sir frankly speaks volumes of your standing within this discussion.

The part about the woman doesn't prove anything though, unless she has a PhD or a histroy degree or something else that would qualify her. I can find crazy people on the street that will say a lot of things.

In English lore the son of of King James was known as the "black boy", he was described as swarthy, a word of German origin meaning BLACK.

swart
O.E. sweart "black," from P.Gmc. *swartaz (cf. O.Fris., M.Du. swart, O.N. svartr, Ger. schwarz, Goth. swarts "dark-colored, black"), from PIE base *swordo- "dirty, dark, black"

Kephrem
03-14-2007, 12:47 AM
Charles' appearance was anything but English, with his sensuous curling mouth, swarthy complexion, black hair and dark sparkling eyes, he much resembled his Italian maternal grandmother, Marie de Medici's side of the family. During his escape after the Battle of Worcester, he was referred to as 'a tall, black man' in the parliamentary wanted posters. One of the nick-names he acquired was 'the black boy'. His height, at six feet two, probably inherited from his Danish paternal grandmother, Anne of Denmark, also set him apart from his contemporaries in a time when the average Englishman was far smaller than today.

http://www.englishmonarchs.co.uk/stuart_3.htm

froth
03-14-2007, 12:53 AM
did you read the original article

Kephrem
03-14-2007, 12:59 AM
Niger Val Dub

"King Kenneth of the Picts" 997a.d. to 1004a.d.

The Moors were dominant in Scotland in the 10th century. One of them, was known as King Kenneth, sometimes as Niger or Dubh, a surname which means 'the black man.' It is a historical fact that Niger Val Dubh lived and reigned over certain black divisions in scotland - and that a race known as 'the sons of the blacks' succeeded him in history. (JA Rogers, Sex and Race)

Kenneth III of Scotland was king of Scotland from 997 to 1005. He was the son of King Dubh, fourth cousin of the previous king Constantine III, and first cousin of his successor Malcolm II.

Kenneth was the last king of Scotland to succeed to the throne through the system of tanistry, whereby the succession was shared between two family lines and the dying king named the person from the other family line who was to succeed him. The system was much discredited as it ensured the two royal families of Scotland were in a constant state of war with each other.

Kenneth and his son Giric were both killed in battle at Monzievaird, Tayside in 1005. It was his first cousin Malcolm, succeeding him at the battle, who abolished the tanistry system by killing all of Kenneth's male descendants.

However Kenneth had a granddaughter, Gruoch, via his daughter Boite, whose first husband was Gillacomgain. They had a son called Lulach. She then married King Macbeth I of Scotland (becoming Lady Macbeth). On the death of Macbeth her son via her first marriage, Kenneth III's great grandson, succeeded to the throne, to become King Lulach of Scotland.

http://www.100greatblackbritons.com/bios/niger_val_dub.html

Ultimate Fist
03-14-2007, 02:46 PM
This is what we call information bombing- posting a bunch of shit knowing I ain't going to have time to go through all of it and examine to see if its true. Maybe you don't have a job but I do.

Try to space out when you post shit so I have time to look through it before you post the next thing.

A quick summary of what I think on these posts:

1. Words that sound a like in different languages often are completely unrelated and using them proves nothing.
2. Didn't the Israelites go back to Israel after leaving Babylon? The Second Temple was built by someone...
3. I have a hell of a time figuring out what your definition of black is. Is it simply non-white or is it specifically african? I would agree that the emperor of the eastern roman empire would likely have been non-white but that would hardly make him an Israelite. If all non-whites are Israelites then how come in the Bible they are always being pushed around? There's A LOT more people who aren't white than are white. Or is it just some non-whites who are Israelites? Explain.
4. "Not only did I make a claim, I presented two scholars who have lent evidence (in their exhaustive research) to the fact."
I was talking about the scholar's claims. You can find people who research exhaustively and say the South was right during the civil war but that doesnt mean we should raise Confederate flags.
5. "The Israelites (who were black) were also called Scythians and Barbarians. (Barbarians, also called Germanic tribes, and later Vikings, as you might of read in my last post were called black in ancient records)"

Uh-huh. And where'd all the black folk that were running around Europe go? Got beamed up on a space ship? Or did they magically disappear one day?

6. If someone's called black in European lore, that once again proves little. Haile Selassie and other African leaders have been called "lights" onto their people and that doesnt mean they have light skin.

Kephrem
03-14-2007, 03:55 PM
This is what we call information bombing-

No, it's called establishing a black presence in Scotland in relation to the relevant topic.

posting a bunch of shit knowing I ain't going to have time to go through all of it and examine to see if its true.

To my knowledge your reply isn't of any great expectation, so if you wish take as much time as you want. The information presented here isn't exclusively for Ultimate Fists inquiry.

Try to space out when you post shit so I have time to look through it before you post the next thing.

See above.

A quick summary of what I think on these posts:

1. Words that sound a like in different languages often are completely unrelated and using them proves nothing.

Your statement here is a bit vague, if you care to, please clarify what you're implying here.

2. Didn't the Israelites go back to Israel after leaving Babylon? The Second Temple was built by someone...

The northern kingdom of Israel which were comprised of 10 tribes never did go back to the land of Israel.

3. I have a hell of a time figuring out what your definition of black is. Is it simply non-white or is it specifically african?

Neither.

I would agree that the emperor of the eastern roman empire would likely have been non-white but that would hardly make him an Israelite. If all non-whites are Israelites then how come in the Bible they are always being pushed around?

Your suspicions are incorrect, all non-whites are not Israelites.

There's A LOT more people who aren't white than are white. Or is it just some non-whites who are Israelites? Explain.

Yes, just some non-whites are Israelites. They are called American Negroes, and the Indigenous people of the Americas (incl. so-called Latinos of Indian and Black descent).

4. "Not only did I make a claim, I presented two scholars who have lent evidence (in their exhaustive research) to the fact."

I was talking about the scholar's claims. You can find people who research exhaustively and say the South was right during the civil war but that doesnt mean we should raise Confederate flags.

Your arguement here is one of a long held racist ideology which simply fails to negate the historical presence of blacks in Europe since at least the Roman Empire.

5. "The Israelites (who were black) were also called Scythians and Barbarians. (Barbarians, also called Germanic tribes, and later Vikings, as you might of read in my last post were called black in ancient records)"

Uh-huh. And where'd all the black folk that were running around Europe go?

Good question. I often ask myself (along the same lines ) where did all the Native Americans go? I recall reading of centuries of racial warfare, of major diseases wiping out untold millions, civil wars, and miscegenation being contributing factors in their general dissapearence.

I also recall Moors in Spain (1492) being expelled into North Africa, and thereafter being made slaves. Likewise Byzantines reduced to vassals under the conquering white Turk. (1453) The 14th-15th centurys were interesting times indeed, I mean with that whole Black Plague thing, the Renasaince, and the beginning of the conquest of blacks and natives that followed.

The humorous part about all of the above is the overall outcome of all that death, disease, warfare, whitewashing, is the coming of the whiteman (seemingly unscathed) out of the caves as a shining Christian knight.

6. If someone's called black in European lore, that once again proves little. Haile Selassie and other African leaders have been called "lights" onto their people and that doesnt mean they have light skin.

It is your opinion that it means very little. It does prove a specific color in the record in which they are mentioned being used to describe them.

The word Moor was first used to describe dark skinned, black people, does that mean that Michael Moore is a blackman, or that he is a dark skinned man? No, of course not, but research into the origins of the word sheds light to its original usage.

UNCLE RUCKUS
03-14-2007, 04:16 PM
nerds

Kephrem
03-14-2007, 04:23 PM
nerds

..says the nigga who calls itself "kwu".

UNCLE RUCKUS
03-14-2007, 04:24 PM
alright Kephy

Kephrem
03-14-2007, 04:27 PM
kwu "the fearless vampire killer" from Puta Esapana do you have any original thought on the fact that Black people took over your country in the 8th century and held (at least a portion of) it to the year 1492?

UNCLE RUCKUS
03-14-2007, 04:34 PM
whats my country? Im from New York Kephy, What original thoughts do you have man? ANd I think its cool the Moors took over Spain if not there be too many pale chics here

Kephrem
03-14-2007, 04:46 PM
Alright espana puta from new york, what is it that you want to add to the discussion? Was that it?

UNCLE RUCKUS
03-14-2007, 04:50 PM
Yeah your a nerd thats it Kephy

Ultimate Fist
03-14-2007, 05:04 PM
Whateva House Negro

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Muhammad_Saeed_al-Sahhaf

UNCLE RUCKUS
03-14-2007, 05:09 PM
Whateva House Negro

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Muhammad_Saeed_al-Sahhaf

Whos a House Negro?

Ultimate Fist
03-14-2007, 05:13 PM
A fag that want to be middle eastern and not african.

Kephrem
03-14-2007, 05:14 PM
A 'house Negro' wouldn't tell the field Negroes that their "masters" were once their slaves, and will be once again.

UNCLE RUCKUS
03-14-2007, 05:17 PM
A 'house Negro' wouldn't tell the field Negroes that their "masters" were once their slaves, and will be once again.

You so lazy you need slaves?

Kephrem
03-14-2007, 05:23 PM
African? Are you a Latin Roman homosexual?

Africa
L. Africa (terra) "African land"

A descendent of Scipius Africanus?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scipio_Africanus

Or maybe you're Semitic?

Afri

The Afri (singular, Afer) were a people located on the shores of the southern Mediterranean Sea near the city of Carthage, nowadays Tunisia. The first record of their existence was made during the Punic Wars (264-146 B.C.) between ancient Rome and Carthage. The name may be connected with Phoenician `afar, dust (also found in other Semitic languages).

Ultimate Fist
03-14-2007, 05:26 PM
African? Are you a Latin Roman homosexual?

Africa
L. Africa (terra) "African land"

A descendent of Scipius Africanus?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scipio_Africanus

Or maybe you're Semitic?

Afri

The Afri (singular, Afer) were a people located on the shores of the southern Mediterranean Sea near the city of Carthage, nowadays Tunisia. The first record of their existence was made during the Punic Wars (264-146 B.C.) between ancient Rome and Carthage. The name may be connected with Phoenician `afar, dust (also found in other Semitic languages).

More like these down ass niggas who got no time for your word games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Vodou_dancer4.jpg

Ultimate Fist
03-14-2007, 05:28 PM

Massa wants you daydreaming. Why do you think there's a church on every corner in the hood?

Ultimate Fist
03-14-2007, 05:31 PM
I'm King James BITCH!!

Kephrem
03-14-2007, 05:38 PM
More like these down ass niggas who got no time for your word games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Vodou_dancer4.jpg

There's no word game, it's a multiple choice question.

Gawd
03-14-2007, 05:39 PM
Africa is a shithole...blame the white man....lawls. it was a 'great contintent' for thousands of years yet these strong black gawd men let some white ppl ruin it for them in only 300 years? lawls. yeah strong.

HANZO
03-14-2007, 05:40 PM
by saying emperor constantine was a blackman does that mean the byzantine was not a greek empire but infact a black one???

Kephrem
03-14-2007, 05:42 PM
Massa wants you daydreaming. Why do you think there's a church on every corner in the hood?

Why? Because like you said, your massa wants people who frequent them daydreaming.

Ultimate Fist
03-14-2007, 05:44 PM
Why? Because like you said, your massa wants people who frequent them daydreaming.

And you're different how?

Church niggas see themselves as like Israelites. Y'all see yourselves as Israelites. You guys yell a lot more. That's the only difference I can see.

UNCLE RUCKUS
03-14-2007, 05:44 PM

?

Kephrem
03-14-2007, 05:46 PM
by saying emperor constantine was a blackman does that mean the byzantine was not a greek empire but infact a black one???

Though I hate to do it, I must ask a question in light of your simplified inquiry. Were the Hebrews that spoke Latin, Romans? Or rather Hebrews that spoke and read in Latin?

Gawd
03-14-2007, 05:50 PM
kephrem is racist. he must apologize south park style to me .....GAWD

HANZO
03-14-2007, 05:50 PM
Though I hate to do it, I must ask a question in light of your simplified inquiry. Were the Hebrews that spoke Latin, Romans? Or rather Hebrews that spoke and read in Latin?

they hebrews who jus read and speak latin.

UNCLE RUCKUS
03-14-2007, 05:54 PM
Kephy is alright just bitter for some reason

Kephrem
03-14-2007, 05:59 PM
And you're different how?

Church niggas see themselves as like Israelites.

This is irrelavent to the discussion, and most incorrect, they in fact see themselves as Gentiles.

Should I take your last few posts as having conceded all of your former arguements?

Y'all see yourselves as Israelites.

See above.

You guys yell a lot more. That's the only difference I can see.

To be honest perceptions unsubstantiated and with zero facts amounts to not a damn thing within this discussion.

Ultimate Fist
03-14-2007, 06:01 PM
I'm just telling you what you are house negro. Dont like it stay out of the kitchen.

Ultimate Fist
03-14-2007, 06:05 PM
This is irrelavent to the discussion, and most incorrect, they in fact see themselves as Gentiles.

Should I take your last few posts as having conceded all of your former arguements?

They see themselves as gentiles but they see themselves AS THOUGH they are Israelites. In the covenant Jew and Gentile are alike they say and there is one Israel in Christ. It amounts to the same thing more or less. Ever hear all those songs about Moses gonna bring us North?

And it aint irrelevant. It shows what you're trying to do. You can't embrace the religions of Africa, you can't embrace African Christianity so you try to make European, King James, white Jesus Christianity black. The definition of an Uncle Tom.

I saw some nigga on TV the other day saying it was black to act white. That's the same shit your pulling. Assimilation disguised as black pride. It don't work Jack.

Gawd
03-14-2007, 06:09 PM
apologize.......kissit......apologize....(in smooth black man voice.)

Kephrem
03-14-2007, 06:10 PM
Kephy is alright just bitter for some reason

Vampire hunter exactly how can one be synonymously bitter and alright?

Gawd said:

kephrem is racist.

So is God.

Deu 7:6 For thou [art] an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that [are] upon the face of the earth.

above
O.E. abufan, from on "on" + bufan "over," compound of be "by" + ufan "over/high," from P.Gmc. *ufan-, *uban-.

Gawd
03-14-2007, 06:12 PM
Death to the arabs. After they help us destroy the Persians.

Ultimate Fist
03-14-2007, 06:15 PM
You get that from King James?

Literal translation:

"For you are a holy people to the Lord, your God: the Lord your God has chosen you to be His treasured people, out of all the peoples upon the face of the earth."

Treasured but not above.

UNCLE RUCKUS
03-14-2007, 06:16 PM
Youre alright you just come across a bit bitter.

Ultimate Fist
03-14-2007, 06:17 PM
Vabove
O.E. abufan, from on "on" + bufan "over," compound of be "by" + ufan "over/high," from P.Gmc. *ufan-, *uban-.

Was Webster an Israelite too?

Kephrem
03-14-2007, 06:21 PM
I'm just telling you what you are house negro. Dont like it stay out of the kitchen.

Nat Turner, Denmark Vesey, and Gabriel Prosser also must've been house negroes according to Ultimate Fist logic.

The bloodiest insurrection of all, in which some sixty whites were murdered, occurred in Southampton County, Virginia, in August, 1831. Nat Turner, its leader, besides being a skilled carpenter, was a literate, mystical preacher. He had discovered particular relevance in the prophets of the Old Testament. Besides identifying with the slave experience of the Israelites, Turner and other slaves felt that the social righteousness which the prophets preached related directly to their situation. The picture of the Lord exercising vengeance against the oppressors gave them hope and inspiration. While the Bible did appear to tell the slave to be faithful and obedient to his master, it also condemned the wicked and provided examples that could be interpreted to prove God's willingness to use human instruments in order to bring justice against oppressors. Turner's growing hatred of slavery and his increasing concern for the plight of his brothers, led him to believe he was one of God's chosen instruments.

Gabriel Prosser In August 1800, Virginia slave Gabriel Prosser set in motion a plot to attack and seize portions of the city of Richmond, killing as many white residents as possible. Inspired in part by the biblical story of Moses leading the Israelites out of bondage, Prosser spread word of his plan to well over 1,000 slaves.

Denmark Vesey Biography (1767?1822)

known as Telemaque

Insurrection leader, probably born on St Thomas, West Indies. The property of Captain Vesey, a Charleston, SC slave trader and planter, he spent 20 years sailing with his master. In 1800 he purchased his freedom (allegedly having won a lottery), took up carpentry in Charleston, and prospered at his trade. By 1818 he was preaching to slaves at plantations throughout the region and, drawing on the Bible, he told them that, like the Israelites, they would gain their freedom. Although he would later deny it, he allegedly held meetings at his home to collect arms for an uprising he was planning for as many as 9000 African-Americans in South Carolina.

Ultimate Fist
03-14-2007, 06:22 PM
Nah they knew who they was and where they were from.

Ultimate Fist
03-14-2007, 06:26 PM
Nat Turner, Denmark Vesey, and Gabriel Prosser also must've been house negroes according to Ultimate Fist logic.

Ask yourself why they needed religion to do that in the first place. I'll tell you why- they were brainwashed to need it. For three who looked to Jesus for inspiration ask yourself how many more didnt act because they believed "blessed are the meek" meant do nothing.

Kephrem
03-14-2007, 06:28 PM
You get that from King James?

Literal translation:

"For you are a holy people to the Lord, your God: the Lord your God has chosen you to be His treasured people, out of all the peoples upon the face of the earth."

Treasured but not above.

How about treasured and above.

Psa 135:4 For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto himself, [and] Israel for his peculiar treasure.

Deu 26:19 And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken.

Antonyms for treasure: dislike, disparage, hate

Kephrem
03-14-2007, 06:37 PM
Was Webster an Israelite too?

Your foolish and unlearnt questions are duely noted. They show a rather poor attempt to stay afloat in the last vestiges of what was a weak debate on your part. And FYI, I was obviously using the etymology of the word there.

Ultimate Fist
03-14-2007, 06:40 PM
Your foolish and unlearnt questions are duely noted. They show a rather poor attempt to stay afloat in the last vestiges of what was a weak debate on your part. And FYI, I was obviously using the etymology of the word there.

I'm sure that's exactly what everybody is thinking.

Now group hug for Kephrem cuz I think his feelings are hurt.

Kephrem
03-14-2007, 06:43 PM
Nah they knew who they was and where they were from.

The question now becomes, were there any Black Jews in 17th century Africa?

And, was/is there any chronicled Hebrewisms along West Africa?

Kephrem
03-14-2007, 06:57 PM
I'm sure that's exactly what everybody is thinking.

Now group hug for Kephrem cuz I think his feelings are hurt.

Sir, for someone who liberally uses terms like "cracka" and "house negro", you've retorted to like minded feminized homosexual verbage, obviously having run out of things to say.

Kephrem
03-14-2007, 07:06 PM
Ask yourself why they needed religion to do that in the first place. I'll tell you why- they were brainwashed to need it.

ASSERTION.

LMAO @ Nat Turner, and those other men being "brainwashed" by ANY whiteman.

:thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

For three who looked to Jesus for inspiration ask yourself how many more didnt act because they believed "blessed are the meek" meant do nothing.

People have thought that way before slavery. Not everybody stands up for injustice. That's what prophets and leaders do.

Kephrem
03-14-2007, 07:23 PM
They see themselves as gentiles but they see themselves AS THOUGH they are Israelites.

We teach we're the literal Israelites, they have been taught they are Gentiles, as in non-Jew "spiritual Israelite", two different paradigms.

In the covenant Jew and Gentile are alike they say and there is one Israel in Christ.

The Bible speaks of two different Gentiles, one being a non Jew, the other being Israelites that were among the actual Gentiles, calling themselves by Gentile names (like Colossian, Roman, Galatian, etc.) they were living, speaking, and acting like them in customs.

It amounts to the same thing more or less.

Wrong. Their doctrine is that they are non Israelite Gentiles and that the whiteman is a Israelite/Jew. You're not fooling no but yourself by this faulty logic.

And it aint irrelevant. It shows what you're trying to do. You can't embrace the religions of Africa,

You're right, I don't embrace religion period, as it denotes keeping one ignorant and stagnant in the customs of men. Africa is a Latin term, your inability to acknowledge that shows your great lack of understanding on the subject.

you can't embrace African Christianity

Christianity is false period.

so you try to make European, King James,

European doesn't mean white. Were the Moors lords in Europe? yes or no?

white Jesus Christianity black.

This is False.

The definition of an Uncle Tom.

See above. Your multiple assertions doen't make not one fact.

V4D3R
03-14-2007, 08:52 PM
Ultimate Fist= Sunny Winters?

Where has Sunny gone? Why did he leave us here at KTL?

V4D3R
03-15-2007, 01:16 PM
Your non-attempt of admitting/denying your Sunny has left me no other choice but to proclaim you Sunny Winters.

The antagonist of intellectual forum builds.

Kephrem
03-18-2007, 12:20 AM
The Master of Sinclair "I must not conceal that when we saw the person we called our King, we found ourselves not at all animated by his presence, and if he was disappointed in us, we were tenfold more so in him." The Countess of Lauderdale was even more dismissive, "a tall lean black man, looks half dead already, very thin, long faced, and very ill-coloured and melancholy."

A descendent of King James being described as a tall lean black man. One can argue that it was talking about him looking sad, sick, or something, but then you would have to explain why his very son was also described as a blackman. Are we to believe that white people from England were in the habit of calling other white people (from dreary northern Europe no less) black? And this in the 17th century??

In ME. it is often doubtful whether blac, blak, blake, means 'black, dark,' or 'pale, colourless, wan, livid.'

Adjective used of dark-skinned people in O.E.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=black

So the question is -- was this descendent of King James being described as pale or as dark skinned? Well if one were to trust the account of his very son being labeled dark skinned (and as "Black Boy"!), then its lends more probability that his descendent was being described in like manner.

V4D3R
03-18-2007, 06:40 AM
Ok my bad @ Ultimate