PDA

View Full Version : Aesop Rock

Dr Sleepwalker
03-10-2007, 04:35 AM
Jus felt like bringin this guy up... personally, i think this dude is MADD pure.. with the shyt way he expresses himself on beats, his lyrics.. everything bout him I find unique... He's definetely real with his craft.... I have everything from him from 'Float' all the way to 'Fast Cars, Dangers, Fire & Knives', he definetely stays consistant, and has only improved with every album, jus like any healthy artist..

Anyone else enjoy this bruva?

smokebongoncliff
03-10-2007, 05:11 AM
yo. you coudnt get a flick of the hype outfit, cause the way that imma dress this style is mad wildlddddd , enought to make a crowd or woman, scream owwww. you tripple breed muther fucker

ASONNNNN!@!!1 YO I ROCK ON PAST THE BREAK. SHAKE AND MOTIVATE STIMULATE

crust
03-10-2007, 12:17 PM
yo i agree. aesop is dope. most of the fools i roll with think he's wack for putting out bazooka tooth, haha. his shit is diffrent and unique. he has mad talent. and having blockhead on the beats is a plus too. i'd have to say my fav song has to be "big bang" off the float album. and labor days is a classic in my eyes. every track is dope off that shit.

F.L.A.S.H.F.L.O.O.D.

Negative Plethora
03-10-2007, 12:34 PM
he's dope, I'm listening to None Shall Pass right now.

Dante
03-10-2007, 03:19 PM
One of the worst voices i have ever heard.

drippie k
03-10-2007, 05:43 PM
^^^i agree, i cant catch a word this wack muhfugga says and whenever i can, its always some stupid bullshit tryna make himself seem like he's some sorta "intellectual" or "abstract"

junius
03-10-2007, 07:46 PM
insipid white boy bullshit but ooooh girls like him... if ya'll think this guy has "a way with words"-- READ A FUCKING BOOK (or read real poetry).

original BK poster: do you listen to Smif-N-Wessun? c'mon, son!!

TheMostBeautifullest
03-10-2007, 08:04 PM
aesop rock and the whole Def Jux lable are dope!
ever heard of Mr Lif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enQsdbcMOiQ

Dr Sleepwalker
03-10-2007, 09:15 PM
yeah.. im familiar with the whole def jux line up... I remmeber listenin to Aesop in like '99 and thinkin' 'Wat the fuh...?? (I was like 12 at the time).. Than listenin' to him now and understandin him, let me appreciate the shyt that comes out that mans mouth... but ya, theres better shyt to come from Def Jux, such as Cage and Yak Ballz

MX1
03-11-2007, 12:11 AM
he's ight, to me isnt dope or somethin but isnt completely horrible, i listen to him a lil