PDA

View Full Version : Eazy E And 2Pac Are Dead Because They Were Ignorant

CharlesJones
03-10-2007, 02:25 PM
It's a shame both of these legendary rappers are dead. 2Pac ran his damn mouth too much dissing rappers and always getting in trouble with the law. I knew when he signed with Death Row records and started dissing rappers, i figured he wouldn't live long. Anybody who signs with Death Row has to be a idiot because Suge Knight is ignorant and he knows nothing about being in charge of a record company. He's a former gangbanger and a bully. What does he know about running a record company? Suge's dumb ass used to have bloods and crips come to the studio when Death Row artists were recording. How ignorant is that? If 2Pac would've stayed with Interscope records, stayed in prison and served his time, not dissing rappers, staying away from ignorant people, he would be alive today. Eazy E is dead because he loved pussy and women LOL. There's nothing wrong with liking women and sex but use some rubbers. Eazy E was a hypocrite because he always dissed women on NWA songs and his solo songs but his stupid ass didn't use condoms. I miss both of these rappers music very much. 2Pac was a very influential mc and his earlier music was political. I wish he hadn't gotten away from being political when he signed with Death Row. 2Pac should've never accused The Notorious Big and Puff Daddy when he was robbed and shot in the recording studio lobby. I don't believe they had anything to do with him being robbed and shot. Biggie and 2Pac were friends at the time so why would Biggie have him robbed and shot? That doesn't make sense to me. That's what started their beef and the stupid ass eastcoast/westcoast beef. There really wasn't a eastcoast/westcoast beef between other rappers. 2Pac was the only one who was beefing with Biggie and Puff Daddy. I'm glad Biggie didn't respond to 2Pac dissing him. Biggie was very mature not to respond because if he would've responded, it would've made the situation even worse. I wish Biggie was still here. I miss his music too even though i was disappointed with Life After Death album. People give that album too much praise. It wasn't that good. It was very commercial and i blame Puff Daddy for forcing Biggie to make that album mainstream because i'm sure Biggie wanted to make the album hardcore like his first album. It's unfortunate that Biggie is dead because he didn't deserve to get killed. Big L i miss also. That dude was a awesome mc and he didn't deserve to get killed. The people who killed him because they were after his brother should've handled their beef with his brother and not Big L. I miss Freaky Tah of Lost Boys, Scott La Rock, Jam Master Jay. I wanna say rest in peace to the mc's and dj's that were murdered because they didn't deserve to get killed unless they did something ignorant that caused them to get murdered. Rappers need to use their damn brains and stop the violence and beefing with each other. There's enough money for every rapper and rappers shouldn't be jealous of one another. I also wish record companies would stop releasing 2Pac and The Notorious Big unreleased music. Let them rest in peace and stop trying to make money off the dead.

Rame
03-10-2007, 02:31 PM
agreed, the problem is that they do not change although they're well known

Esquire
03-10-2007, 03:24 PM
Done & dusted, move on.

INF
03-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Done & dusted, move on.

true.

now had this been years and years ago , then it might be somethin to talk about.

They gone and much has happened since.

However , that new 8ball/ MJG joint where they sample BIG is tight and it only reminds you of what he was capable of. I never liked Eazy. Not never.

BIG coulda done so much though and thats real. He had a method to his madness that really never got to see the light of day.

In most cases of unfair death , the deceased bring it on themselves.

Dante
03-10-2007, 04:18 PM
However , that new 8ball/ MJG joint where they sample BIG is tight and it only reminds you of what he was capable of. I never liked Eazy. Not never.

BIG coulda done so much though and thats real. He had a method to his madness that really never got to see the light of day.

Word.

RAMESH
03-10-2007, 04:37 PM
2pac is dead because he was not protected properly it's the people around pac who i blame

Esquire
03-10-2007, 05:11 PM
2pac is dead because he was not protected properly it's the people around pac who i blame

One word _Suge

AcidPhosphate69
03-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Tupac's dead because he was crazy. One minute, he'd be on some don't cry political hold your head shit and then he'd be on some I'm gonna shoot you in the face shit. A lot of rappers these days won't do what they say but Pac was one of those dudes that you get the feeling didn't really give a fuck. It's a shame but he lived the way he wanted to and that's that.

RAMESH
03-10-2007, 05:57 PM
2pac wasn't crazy he just did what he wanted to do nothing wrong with that

Esquire
03-10-2007, 06:57 PM
2pac wasn't crazy he just did what he wanted to do nothing wrong with that

Within reason.

RAMESH
03-10-2007, 07:03 PM
you know us africans we do what we want why can't pac do it?

CITY ZEEKER
03-10-2007, 08:03 PM
look it at like this.. even tho shit might not be practial to u doods, but the brother would claim bloods and crips, one video showing hes all blued out next clip he has a red bandana??? supposably pac got killed by a blood

Dante
03-11-2007, 01:48 AM

Anyone can do what they want, but you best believe theres gonna be some consequences when you do some dumb shit.

Esquire
03-11-2007, 04:26 AM
Anyone can do what they want, but you best believe theres gonna be some consequences when you do some dumb shit.

Agreed, Sadly enough the reason Africa is up shit creek without a paddle is because there are too many ppl doing what they want, such as killing innocent ppl, i don't want to run off topic but it's true.

DJMethods
03-11-2007, 07:28 AM

No offence... but yeah, you Africans do, and look at the state of your continent. Maybe it aint a coincidence?

Sean
03-11-2007, 07:36 AM
look it at like this.. even tho shit might not be practial to u doods, but the brother would claim bloods and crips, one video showing hes all blued out next clip he has a red bandana??? supposably pac got killed by a blood

Nah, supposedly he got killed by a crip, Orlando Anderson.

anti-social
03-11-2007, 03:53 PM
This is a stupid ass thread. After a few lines I stopped readin'...everyone is opinion is entitled to an opinion but your opinions are racist/prejudice. Your the ignorant prick. Fagg

TSA
03-12-2007, 09:59 AM
It's a shame both of these legendary rappers are dead. 2Pac ran his damn mouth too much dissing rappers and always getting in trouble with the law. I knew when he signed with Death Row records and started dissing rappers, i figured he wouldn't live long. Anybody who signs with Death Row has to be a idiot because Suge Knight is ignorant and he knows nothing about being in charge of a record company. He's a former gangbanger and a bully. What does he know about running a record company? Suge's dumb ass used to have bloods and crips come to the studio when Death Row artists were recording. How ignorant is that? If 2Pac would've stayed with Interscope records, stayed in prison and served his time, not dissing rappers, staying away from ignorant people, he would be alive today. Eazy E is dead because he loved pussy and women LOL. There's nothing wrong with liking women and sex but use some rubbers. Eazy E was a hypocrite because he always dissed women on NWA songs and his solo songs but his stupid ass didn't use condoms. I miss both of these rappers music very much. 2Pac was a very influential mc and his earlier music was political. I wish he hadn't gotten away from being political when he signed with Death Row. 2Pac should've never accused The Notorious Big and Puff Daddy when he was robbed and shot in the recording studio lobby. I don't believe they had anything to do with him being robbed and shot. Biggie and 2Pac were friends at the time so why would Biggie have him robbed and shot? That doesn't make sense to me. That's what started their beef and the stupid ass eastcoast/westcoast beef. There really wasn't a eastcoast/westcoast beef between other rappers. 2Pac was the only one who was beefing with Biggie and Puff Daddy. I'm glad Biggie didn't respond to 2Pac dissing him. Biggie was very mature not to respond because if he would've responded, it would've made the situation even worse. I wish Biggie was still here. I miss his music too even though i was disappointed with Life After Death album. People give that album too much praise. It wasn't that good. It was very commercial and i blame Puff Daddy for forcing Biggie to make that album mainstream because i'm sure Biggie wanted to make the album hardcore like his first album. It's unfortunate that Biggie is dead because he didn't deserve to get killed. Big L i miss also. That dude was a awesome mc and he didn't deserve to get killed. The people who killed him because they were after his brother should've handled their beef with his brother and not Big L. I miss Freaky Tah of Lost Boys, Scott La Rock, Jam Master Jay. I wanna say rest in peace to the mc's and dj's that were murdered because they didn't deserve to get killed unless they did something ignorant that caused them to get murdered. Rappers need to use their damn brains and stop the violence and beefing with each other. There's enough money for every rapper and rappers shouldn't be jealous of one another. I also wish record companies would stop releasing 2Pac and The Notorious Big unreleased music. Let them rest in peace and stop trying to make money off the dead.

YOUR ignorant if you think catching AIDs is only possible by not wearing a rubber, or being "ignornant" fag.

RAMESH
03-12-2007, 12:15 PM
2pac was a smart man whatever he did there must be a reason for it
the mans been dead for more than a decade can't we just let him rest in peace?

Kong
03-12-2007, 12:32 PM

There is so much there your being ignorant about I'm not gonna point anything out but just call you a prick.

Gawd
03-12-2007, 12:33 PM
most rappers are ignorant

Kong
03-12-2007, 12:35 PM
most rappers are ignorant

Most people are.

Edgar Erebus
03-12-2007, 01:54 PM
There really wasn't a eastcoast/westcoast beef between other rappers. 2Pac was the only one who was beefing with Biggie and Puff Daddy.
Westside Connection -- All the Critics in New York

quoting: "So I say to you and your city: you will never get our respect back."

I'm glad Biggie didn't respond to 2Pac dissing him. Biggie was very mature not to respond because if he would've responded, it would've made the situation even worse.

Notorious B.I.G. -- Who Shot Ya?
Notorious B.I.G. -- Kick in the Door

They made pretty much shit even if subliminal.

This is a bit of essential hip-hop education for those that don't know. Other shit was so stupid I didn't bother to respond.

Dirty Knowledge
03-12-2007, 01:58 PM
I agree with this and respect you saying it.. definitly on some real shit in my book right there.

Sean
03-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Notorious B.I.G. -- Who Shot Ya?

Apparantly this wasn't actually a diss song, Biggie had recorded it months before and it was just a coincidence that it came out after Pac got shot. I saw it in a documentary about Biggie's life.