PDA

View Full Version : NEW TRACK:Life As It Is(With my GIRL StevieG)

J-Cee
03-11-2007, 04:52 AM
cHECK IT OUT...need to do this shit in tha studio..
leave feedback

Life as It Is

lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5101222&q=lo

hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5101222&q=hi

J-Cee
03-11-2007, 04:56 AM
Imma redo my lyrics though cause the sound levels n shit sounds too rough

INF
03-11-2007, 11:53 PM
That is some gritty ass sound quality. Also who is this bitch that you talked into gettin on a track with you? Just be straight up and say its your cousin and I'll take back tha "bitch". Thats tha only way doggy.

J-Cee
03-12-2007, 02:11 AM
relax son..she my mate..and yeh u can expect gritty quality on a 5$ mic with socks for a pop filter

hollywoodrealty
03-12-2007, 06:14 AM
man i like this track, regardless of the quality, im trying to look through that, the theme is great, the girl can sing great and she seems hott if that is her in the pic, and u are defenently doing your thing, nice shit, im glad to see u trying to get better and better with each track, what does the chick think of the track?

J-Cee
03-12-2007, 06:45 AM
Thanks Bro..yeh we gonna redo it better..yeh thats her in the pic,yeh she likes it she just doubts her talent as a singer and i tell her that she sounds good...im workin on the lyrics for our track tonight aswell
peace.

INF
03-12-2007, 09:04 AM
It does seem like this is really something that you wanna do. Your delivery has gotten better. Just save up and get some quality or find somebody that does. It seems like you are a "by any means" type of spirit so go find a way to get this stuff recorded at least to the point to where its clear.

Peace

PS___I would bang that chick AT A PARTY while you had stepped away to get her a drink. I would send her back lookin for you with her make up all fucked up. Word life.

GameOfDeath
03-12-2007, 09:58 AM
I don't know what to make of this. Sounds like a Eminem clone at first listen. Vocals are really hard to understand and low. The girl on the hook is cool. Solid lyrics like you put your heart into it. Not bad just some rough edges to clean up.

J-Cee
03-12-2007, 03:52 PM
It does seem like this is really something that you wanna do. Your delivery has gotten better. Just save up and get some quality or find somebody that does. It seems like you are a "by any means" type of spirit so go find a way to get this stuff recorded at least to the point to where its clear.

Peace

PS___I would bang that chick AT A PARTY while you had stepped away to get her a drink. I would send her back lookin for you with her make up all fucked up. Word life.

Thanks yo,it is,musics my life and always has been,i'll keep workin on my shit for myself..and yeh my bday this year im gettin some money for studio time,to buy beats,and prolly a mic for home 2.....
and she read that and started laughing.

I don't know what to make of this. Sounds like a Eminem clone at first listen. Vocals are really hard to understand and low. The girl on the hook is cool. Solid lyrics like you put your heart into it. Not bad just some rough edges to clean up.
Yeah gotta redo the vocals ay,an do it in the studio later down the track..yeh needed her to do tha hook..thanks brotha..

J-Cee
04-01-2007, 03:45 AM
Bubble and Squeak.