PDA

View Full Version : Producer Beat Battles...

Complex
03-11-2007, 08:31 PM
Yo I just got to thinkin.. What ever happened to tha producer beat battles???

I always enjoyed em, somebody should ressurect tha beat battles cause I think theres enough heads that would be ready..

Whos down?

INF
03-11-2007, 11:35 PM
Haha...I'm down. I think I can cook up a lil somethin somethin already. I been wonderin what happened to all that as well.

ClymaX
03-12-2007, 04:55 AM
I'm down as well. Makes everybody work harder with their production.

Last_Chamber2008
03-12-2007, 10:27 AM
I'm down... got two beats that couple murda this whole thing l0l

LORD ZERO
03-12-2007, 01:28 PM
word, u know im down fam, lets get it crackin!

Tito
03-12-2007, 04:51 PM
I'll Get Down. . If I Only Knew.. Where To Like Put Them But After Im Like Done With Them.. Do Part Of The Demo Count.. Like The Beat .. They Have To Be Complete.. ,, I Think So.. But Damn.. I Dont Got No Equipment Nor Money

LORD ZERO
03-16-2007, 03:38 AM
^^^u Mean Studio Equipment? Cuz More Than Half Of Us Use Fl In Here Lol

LORD ZERO
03-16-2007, 03:40 AM
I'm down... got two beats that couple murda this whole thing l0l

LOL IT AINT GONNA WORK LIKE DAT FAM, THE HOST OF THE BATTLE IS GONNA SUPPLY A SAMPLE FOR US TO TEAR APART, SO EVERY BATTLE STARTS FROM SCRATCH, NOTHIN PRE-MADE LOL

Ozmosis
03-16-2007, 03:41 AM
^^^u Mean Studio Equipment? Cuz More Than Half Of Us Use Fl In Here Lol

isn't FL the backbone of the "audio booth" of the corp:9

LORD ZERO
03-16-2007, 03:41 AM
And Dat Host Might Be Me As Usual Lol

LORD ZERO
03-16-2007, 03:42 AM
isn't FL the backbone of the "audio booth" of the corp:9

HELL YEAH, W/ THE EXCEPTION OF A COUPLE MPC, SP..ETC USERS LOL

Ozmosis
03-16-2007, 03:44 AM
somebody(zero) needs to get this thing started again

LORD ZERO
03-16-2007, 03:45 AM
Imma Get A Page Started And All Dat So We Can Get Things Crackin Up In Here Finally, Im Also Dying To Hear How We All Progressed And Some Of The New Producers In Here Of Course Lol

INF
03-16-2007, 04:14 PM
This thread needs to get stickied. I'll try hollerin at Ben(I guess)?

Whats the whole deal on how it works LZ? I watched ya"ll do the last one but I never paid attention to the rules and how it went down. I just listened to what ya'll had.

INF
03-16-2007, 04:17 PM
I'll Get Down. . If I Only Knew.. Where To Like Put Them But After Im Like Done With Them.. Do Part Of The Demo Count.. Like The Beat .. They Have To Be Complete.. ,, I Think So.. But Damn.. I Dont Got No Equipment Nor Money

Hey Mouser, I'm gonna look out for you on this one and tell you this - There are many ways to get a copy of FruityLoops(FL). You can check in here in the tech section or at Raplevel.com , I'm sure between // PICKING THRU // these two......you will find what you need if you want to make beats for real.

100pr00f
03-16-2007, 06:25 PM
yea this need to get back up for sure..i would jump but my time is short as i work alot and on the other side i need to get the mixtape going too haha

but im down to vote

LORD ZERO
03-17-2007, 12:33 AM
This thread needs to get stickied. I'll try hollerin at Ben(I guess)?

Whats the whole deal on how it works LZ? I watched ya"ll do the last one but I never paid attention to the rules and how it went down. I just listened to what ya'll had.

HERES THE RULES BASICALLY:
IM GONNA BRING A SAMPLE TO THE BATTLE FOR US TO CHOP
WE CANT USE ANY OTHER SAMPLES FOR THE MAIN BEAT BUT THAT SAMPLE ITSELF, BUT U CNA BRING VOICE SAMPLES FOR THOSE THAT LIKE TO TAG THEIR ISH SO NO ONE TAKES IT
OF COURSE THEIRS GONNA BE A DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS AS WELL AS SIGN-INS. WELL SIGN INS ARE GONNA BE A LIL DIFFERENT, INSTEAD OF A DEADLINE, THERES GONNA BE LIKE A CERTAIN NUMBER OF PEEPS THAT CAN GET IN, AND ONCE THAT NUMBER IS MET, THE BATTLE CAN BEGIN IN A SUBMISSION THREAD THAT WILL BE STICKIED WITH:
-SAMPLE LINK
-LIST OF CONTESTANTS
-LOGIN INFORMATION ON WHERE TO PLACE SUBMISSIONS
-DEADLINE OF SUBMISSIONS
-LIST OF WINNERS OF EACH ROUND ONCE THE BALL GETS ROLLIN ON THIS

AND HERES THE ILL PART TO ME AT LEAST
-THE WINNER OF A ROUND, GETS TO CHOOSE THE SAMPLE FOR THE NEXT ROUND AND SEND IT TO THE HOST DURING SIGN-IN TIME, SO EACH ROUND. WE GET TO SEE DIFFERENT SAMPLES EVERY TIME

GOT ALL DAT FAM? LOL

AND NAH @ STICKYIN THIS THREAD WHEN I MAKE THE OFFICIAL SIGN IN THREAD, THATS GONNA BE THE STICKIED THREAD, AND I THINK THE BEST MOD TO GO TO FOR THIS IS PROLIFICAL, HES THE MOST ACTIVE I REALLY SEEN FOR THIS FORUM

Lex Lugor
03-17-2007, 03:20 AM
Sadly I Cant Get In On This One As I Am Pretty Much Seperated From My Equip So My Production Is Haulted For Now :( But We Will See What Happens...

LORD ZERO
03-17-2007, 03:38 AM
Awww Man Dat Sucks Lol, I Was Hopin U Would Be In The First 2007 Battle *sigh* Lol

Last_Chamber2008
03-26-2007, 10:37 AM
LOL IT AINT GONNA WORK LIKE DAT FAM, THE HOST OF THE BATTLE IS GONNA SUPPLY A SAMPLE FOR US TO TEAR APART, SO EVERY BATTLE STARTS FROM SCRATCH, NOTHIN PRE-MADE LOL

Damn l0l.. i didn't see this.. but aiight.. where's tha samples at?