PDA

View Full Version : Kool G. Rap - Half A Klip...(Pushed Back Till May)

KoolGenius
03-12-2007, 11:26 AM
It's not the most reliable source because it's from wikipedia but I'm assumings is some what true, since it supposed to be released in March & there hasn't been no date or video for the album.]

A new project titled Half A Klip will be released on Chinga Chang Records in May 2007 World Wide. Half A Klip features production by DJ Premier. G Rap's first single is titled "What's More Realer Than That" (produced by Marks). The Queens-bred rapper inked a deal with Chinga Chang Records in December 2005."Kool G Rap is the greatest lyricist of all time and DJ Premier is the most sought after producer in the game so this is major," said "CEO DMAK", CEO of Chinga Chang Records. Sources told AllHipHop.com

bloodyhookz
03-12-2007, 08:52 PM
I never actually heard about this album coming out , but I've heard about the unreleased projects that G RAP made with Primo, and he said that the world ain't ready for those tracks, so I'm anticipating this album to be another Giancana classic, he puts nothing but classic material out and that's why he's been my fav since a youth, G RAP #1!

P.S.

Watch out for the Bambino [ME] and Kool G Rap collabo soon this year, it's already in the planning!!!!!!!!! What y'all know about that!?!?!?!?!