PDA

View Full Version : that wigga-user called sergio needs to get his ass kicked !!!!! look what he said now

pussy-with-teeth
07-20-2005, 02:39 PM
hEY YOUR MOTHER IS A STUPID DUTCH WHORE THAT LOVES GETTING BIG COCK IN HER ASS. fUCKEN WOOD SHOE WALKING, BIKE RIDING BECAUSE CANT AFFORD A CAR ,DUTCH. HEY I LOVE HOW YOUR COUNTRY WAS OWNED BY THE NAZI... U GUYS SURE KNOW HOW TO HOST AN INVASION. NOW GO RUN ALONG AND GO MILK A COW

^^ what the fuck^^????

Hidden Chamber
07-20-2005, 02:51 PM
Wow!

wu-tang1988
07-20-2005, 02:54 PM
Rotfl!! Hahaha!

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-20-2005, 02:55 PM
damn.......:lmao:

hey 36!!!!!!

pussy-with-teeth
07-20-2005, 02:58 PM
Rotfl!! Hahaha!
why u laugh now ?

jallainINS
07-20-2005, 02:59 PM
geeze

whaeva
07-20-2005, 03:02 PM
he's probably Hitlers' desendant

pussy-with-teeth
07-20-2005, 03:03 PM
ban that dude !

whaeva
07-20-2005, 03:04 PM
by da way, whatz da thought behind your name?

pussy-with-teeth
07-20-2005, 03:10 PM
by da way, whatz da thought behind your name?
u talking bout me ?? thats a long story

GhostfaceKillah199
07-20-2005, 04:56 PM
that shit was definitely not cool.

pussy with teeth... did you get your name from analyze that, when deniro was lookin at those ink splatted, psychiatric pics?? peace

Inspectah_Dirk
07-20-2005, 07:00 PM
:D What an idiot! Wooden shoes? Haven't seen that shit in like forever. Bike riding..yeah, we do...but we also can afford expencive cars. I see like a Mercedes SL, all kinds of BMW's and Porsches drive around all day in my city.
And wtf...milking a cow? I'll milk yo momma...stfu son.
Idiot wanker with your 19th century stereotype idea of Holland.

THE W
07-20-2005, 07:17 PM
if he's here to just cause beef and talk shit then yes he needs to be banned...

but this was kinda funny i'll admit.

Sergio
07-21-2005, 08:44 AM
Hey the guy that put those pictures of Christ,My King, I thought was from Holland. I then looked and mada a mistake. My Bad

Skellington
07-21-2005, 09:09 AM
owned by Nazi's?? This cat needs to check his history lessons again.

LadySnowBlood
07-21-2005, 09:16 AM
ouch..
nasty kid, your just nasty..

Sergio
07-21-2005, 11:27 AM
^^^ shut up u little hairy cunt!

LadySnowBlood
07-21-2005, 11:30 AM
hairy? fuck I shave everyting off...
hahahahaha
ive gotta make a list of all the nasty names you guys call me...
you on the rag too?

peace. stop disrespecting dude.

07-21-2005, 11:30 AM
*ahem* you gonna get banned

LadySnowBlood
07-21-2005, 11:37 AM
nasty nasty nasty

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-21-2005, 11:41 AM
hairy? fuck I shave everyting off...
hahahahaha
ive gotta make a list of all the nasty names you guys call me...
you on the rag too?

peace. stop disrespecting dude.
Damn Lady I still have those pics of ya tat ya beautiful face and ya piercing and ya painting a perfect picture with this one here damn we need to go out and drink some beers!!

LadySnowBlood
07-21-2005, 11:43 AM
hahaha....
BIgBen, you'Re sweet
I'll drink to that! :Y

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-21-2005, 11:51 AM
Salud or Cheers!!! :beer:

LadySnowBlood
07-21-2005, 01:00 PM
drink a beer, pass the sticki shit too..
dont pass it to sergio...

Inspectah_Dirk
07-21-2005, 01:03 PM
Sergio? Did Hitler knock up you momma before he killed himself with you as a result?
You really should be banned, and not only from this forum, but from planet earth...

LadySnowBlood
07-21-2005, 01:05 PM
truth hurts...
ban baby ban

he shoudl get banned just for dissin me...

pussy-with-teeth
07-21-2005, 01:06 PM
crack that bitch up

dudes like him have nothing to do on here !!

ARCHRIVAL
07-21-2005, 01:31 PM
lol he is scared.

ban him

Sergio
07-21-2005, 01:49 PM
hey all you cats need to get off of the dutch cock! Fuck the dutch. Their beer is good because of the germans.LOL. Your country is only good for the red light district and the 6 feet blondes that love it up their ass. Hey dutch boy go to your societlist government and tell them to give me free shit! does the Govt tax you hard and redistribute income? Yep, know go work and keep on getting owned by the Govt.

07-21-2005, 01:57 PM
yeah you're pretty much banned

LadySnowBlood
07-21-2005, 02:01 PM
we dont need no racist narrow minded sergio here...
what a shame...no disrespect

Prince Rai
07-21-2005, 02:02 PM
hey all you cats need to get off of the dutch cock! Fuck the dutch. Their beer is good because of the germans.LOL. Your country is only good for the red light district and the 6 feet blondes that love it up their ass. Hey dutch boy go to your societlist government and tell them to give me free shit! does the Govt tax you hard and redistribute income? Yep, know go work and keep on getting owned by the Govt.
haha woah, yo serg...
dude, u gon get banned.... just ignore

Sergio
07-21-2005, 02:05 PM
Hey I am just saying the truth! Some dude puts a picture of Christ and saids he got owned ( no disrespect, Christ is my King) and you guys are more shocked because I speak the truth of the dutch govt... get the fuck out of here

07-21-2005, 02:07 PM
no you're just overall disrespectful, not in a funny way either

you're pretty much banned

Prince Rai
07-21-2005, 02:10 PM
Hey I am just saying the truth! Some dude puts a picture of Christ and saids he got owned ( no disrespect, Christ is my King) and you guys are more shocked because I speak the truth of the dutch govt... get the fuck out of here
though the christ thread was harsh, it was primarly a joke, other christians agreed..

but u propa targeted the dutch, and i also remember u sayn sumin similar about indians etc...

just sayn chill, cos u gon get banned.... then there is 1 less boxing literate nahmean?

Sergio
07-21-2005, 02:16 PM
^^^^ yo I agree, I said that was my bad and they kept on ragging on me. I thought the person that did that Christ thing was dutch that is why I lost it with the dutch. Again, my bad. I will not repond to any insult about me. I just lost it because of the Christ thread and then everyone ganged up on me. Also to any Indians that got offended with my thread, sorry. I lost my wig because of the Indians that ride my bus to the university and the way they smell. Generalizing is not right.

Prince Rai
07-21-2005, 02:20 PM
^^^^ yo I agree, I said that was my bad and they kept on ragging on me. I thought the person that did that Christ thing was dutch that is why I lost it with the dutch. Again, my bad. I will not repond to any insult about me. I just lost it because of the Christ thread and then everyone ganged up on me. Also to any Indians that got offended with my thread, sorry. I lost my wig because of the Indians that ride my bus to the university and the way they smell. Generalizing is not right.
lol, haha, i know some smell like 2 much oil etc, but generalisation is bad n stuff....
if u switch u say harsh things, n people like to rinse dat guy straight away... so try n not switch.... n some of these dudes here.. take it easy 2.. yoo!

PEACEEE

Sicka than aidZ
07-21-2005, 02:31 PM
^^ what the fuck^^????
hahaha.....wtf.....dont let that dipshit's post bother u.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-21-2005, 02:31 PM
drink a beer, pass the sticki shit too..
dont pass it to sergio...
Oh definitely we can get twisted together anytime!!!

I have the Sticky Barney the Purple is plenty,
Grab a Pint of Beer and Chase it with Henny!!!
LadySnow Blood we can check out the Tats,
while we get Fucked up I get a Tat on my Back!!!

LadySnowBlood
07-21-2005, 02:39 PM
I'm cool with sergio... he just told me to fuck off cause ima hairy bitch..
that aint nice, i aint dutch either ...lol

pussy-with-teeth
07-22-2005, 03:11 PM
u can make no excuses...how can u be a christen and then turn around an say this ????

fuck u - god hates u for this !!!

Sergio
07-22-2005, 04:05 PM
hey Goldmember, how old are you? I ask because it is a little weird that you have Micheal and Mariah on a Wu-tang forum. I do not know if you know but Wu-yang is some hard nigga shit. You know... Crack, Guns, Robbing. Not Mariah and Mike . Just letting you know Fag boy.

MefMan36
07-22-2005, 11:22 PM
My name is also sergio, this cat is disrespecting me by having my name!

mashqauck
07-23-2005, 12:12 AM
thread title: that wigga-user called serfio needs to get his ass kicked!!!!! look what.... CLASSIC. aahahahg

Godess
07-23-2005, 03:11 AM
Who cares?

mashqauck
07-23-2005, 03:49 AM
well everyone of course

venex
07-23-2005, 06:46 AM
what a fucker! DUTCHLAND ain't nuthin' to fuck wit ! and if they wore those "wooden shoes" or "klumps", they would kick your ass even harder!

watskeburt ?!

peace

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-23-2005, 07:52 AM
Damn..! They Even Got Fucken Tweakers Online ! Like Gza.... "cold World" Out There ..!

Peace !!

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-23-2005, 07:54 AM
Sergio.. U Dumb Bitch .!..// I Dont Know U // And U A Dumb Bitch ... They Probably Jump U Like Van Damme And Shit !

Funk_Dock
07-23-2005, 08:30 AM
racist!

pussy-with-teeth
07-23-2005, 09:54 AM
hey Goldmember, how old are you? I ask because it is a little weird that you have Micheal and Mariah on a Wu-tang forum. I do not know if you know but Wu-yang is some hard nigga shit. You know... Crack, Guns, Robbing. Not Mariah and Mike . Just letting you know Fag boy.
shut the fuck up u poor lil racist white son of a 99Cent bitch....ill whoop ya ass ...dont change topic fucka !!!

i think its 10000000000000 better to have michael (who is one of the best eva) in the sign on a hip hop forum than to spit some straight racist bullshit..u are so full of shit, god damn u disgust me, fucking homobird..u said u are christ ???? ahahhaha..pray that u dont rot in hell, hopefully u got to drink the devils piss and suck his balls...faggot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pussy-with-teeth
07-23-2005, 10:04 AM
Remember he is dutch.
eeeeeeeyyyyyyyy yoooooooooo

^^ that shit he said in the kanye west thread - he cant make exucuses - he kept on with this shit and he know he still think it was funny !!!!

ban the faggot

pussy-with-teeth
07-23-2005, 11:35 AM
ey yo sergio - stop trying to imitate ya rotten father - ima make sure u aint gonna run shit again...fucking carote cake

http://krysha.icf.bofh.ru/foto/misc/hitler_s.jpg

Inspectah_Dirk
07-23-2005, 11:43 AM
Sergio doesn't even know what's he talking bout about Holland. Pshj..you talking about it like you know, but u don't. Ever been here?
You beter not tho...cuz i'ma search for those wooden shoes, and i WILL kick them up your ass.
You are lucky Mark isn't here, because he had banned your ass in a second.

pussy-with-teeth
07-23-2005, 11:45 AM
Sergio doesn't even know what's he talking bout about Holland. Pshj..you talking about it like you know, but u don't. Ever been here?
You beter not tho...cuz i'ma search for those wooden shoes, and i WILL kick them up your ass.
You are lucky Mark isn't here, because he had banned your ass in a second.
u from holland ??? where u living man ?

Inspectah_Dirk
07-23-2005, 11:56 AM
Yeah, i'm from Holland. I live in Alkmaar. 3 minutes away from Mark Mayoya :p

pussy-with-teeth
07-24-2005, 08:07 AM
eeeeyyyyyyyy yo

mods

ban this nazi

man this shit is fucked up, why is he still here ??? -

LadySnowBlood
07-24-2005, 09:26 AM
this sergio nazi still here?

pussy-with-teeth
07-24-2005, 10:01 AM
this sergio nazi still here?
yeah man - look what he said to me in the whitney housten thread !!

Hey Goldmember, You are on a Wu-tang forum not some gay dutch forum!:cheerlie: Fucking Ho!
^^ that nazi want stop - ban this fool !!

Sergio
07-25-2005, 11:11 AM
eeeeyyyyyyyy yo

mods

ban this nazi

man this shit is fucked up, why is he still here ??? -

Hey Goldmember, there not going to ban me for making fun of you. Now go run along to your cotage. LOL

LadySnowBlood
07-25-2005, 11:28 AM
you guys are on your own... BOTH OF YOU

make love not war

Sergio
07-25-2005, 12:11 PM
Dam bloody Dutch!

pussy-with-teeth
07-25-2005, 12:18 PM
Dam bloody Dutch!
ey yo

u fucking nazi...you will get banned - trust me !!! hitlers son you

Sergio
07-25-2005, 01:57 PM
what is the difference between a Dutch and a Duck. The way they are spelled. LOL:yes:

pussy-with-teeth
07-25-2005, 02:10 PM
what is the difference between a Dutch and a Duck. The way they are spelled. LOL:yes:

damn u are so funny - i hope u gonna die very soon

JASPER
07-25-2005, 02:22 PM
People named Sergio should not be taken serious.

LadySnowBlood
07-25-2005, 02:25 PM
pussy with teeth aint a name i take too seriously either...
hahaha

Sergio
07-25-2005, 02:31 PM
^^^ Thanks sweety.

Prince Rai
07-25-2005, 02:36 PM
man this thread goes on n on... just fukin leave itt!!

i swear serg said he regret what he did, but people just revive this topic on n on,, and then assume sergio will take all that???
jeeez, get of his nuts

JASPER
07-25-2005, 02:38 PM
SERGIO IS A DUBM FUCK AN GAY AND SHIT FUCK WHAT HE SAID CAUSE HE STUPID AS FUCK I HATE HIM CAUSE HE MADE FUN OF DUTCHERS AND IM DUTCH HE INSULTED ME

fuck with the rusted

Prince Rai
07-25-2005, 02:39 PM
if he needs banning, then why do i still see him here???

pussy-with-teeth
07-25-2005, 02:45 PM
EEEEEYYYYYYYYYY YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yall stupid

there is no excuses for shit like this...i swear yall stupid as hell..

people like u made the nazis big..dont give a fuck, talking like "that will never happen" ahh its not that serious bla bla...learn from history...this man said he loves what the nazis did to my country !!

my familly lost lifes in war, we lost everything..my oma had to move to other countrys...aint nothing funny with that...ima smack all yall lil rich kids...fucking disrespectfull people yall

Prince Rai
07-25-2005, 02:50 PM
EEEEEYYYYYYYYYY YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yall stupid

there is no excuses for shit like this...i swear yall stupid as hell..

people like u made the nazis big..dont give a fuck, talking like "that will never happen" ahh its not that serious bla bla...learn from history...this man said he loves what the nazis did to my country !!

my familly lost lifes in war, we lost everything..my oma had to move to other countrys...aint nothing funny with that...ima smack all yall lil rich kids...fucking disrespectfull people yall
dude calm down,, if he needs bannin then why does no1 ban him??

pussy-with-teeth
07-25-2005, 02:53 PM
dude calm down,, if he needs bannin then why does no1 ban him??
i can calm down, u dont get it ???? man motherfuck u...iam going crazy over this bullshit

Sergio
07-25-2005, 02:57 PM
Hey Princerai, I have beef with cunt with fangs (If you want to call this bullshit internet beef, go ahead...LOL) but I dont care about all this crap. I am working here o n a clients tax return at the office entertain myself with this little kid. Why the fuck does this broke dutch kid keep on yapping his mouth. Go listen to Witney Cunt with fangs. OWNED!

Princerai, check out what I wrote in Sport Arena.

Thanks

Godess
07-25-2005, 02:59 PM
Who is Sergio?

pussy-with-teeth
07-25-2005, 03:01 PM
Hey Princerai, I have beef with cunt with fangs (If you want to call this bullshit internet beef, go ahead...LOL) but I dont care about all this crap. I am working here o n a clients tax return at the office entertain myself with this little kid. Why the fuck does this broke dutch kid keep on yapping his mouth. Go listen to Witney Cunt with fangs. OWNED!

Princerai, check out what I wrote in Sport Arena.

Thanks
how the fuck u have the nerve to still making jokes bout countrys ??? stupid lil fuck u

Prince Rai
07-25-2005, 03:04 PM
Peace, i think we gotta cool this place, yo....

Sergio def said some harsh stuff, but it was retaliation to what was posted about Jesus... and u know, messin with faith aint 2 cool with everybody...

and yo, pussy... nah motherfukk u 4 a minute... callin people rich and other shit, wtf, u dont know fukkinme, or no1 in dis place... i dnt want 2 start beef.. i jus wanted 2 say, u should also keep it cool...

if u xplain ur beef slowly... and tell others not 2 go off, sergio can explain himself...
i mean he said shit bout indians... but i didnt yell, im indian inheritantly but i understood his radical point, but he said that he overreacted anyway... so its coool whatever...

peace

Prince Rai
07-25-2005, 03:05 PM
how the fuck u have the nerve to still making jokes bout countrys ??? stupid lil fuck u
lol he was reffering 2 u, and not netherlands in general... u r exagerating

pussy-with-teeth
07-25-2005, 03:08 PM
Peace, i think we gotta cool this place, yo....

Sergio def said some harsh stuff, but it was retaliation to what was posted about Jesus... and u know, messin with faith aint 2 cool with everybody...

and yo, pussy... nah motherfukk u 4 a minute... callin people rich and other shit, wtf, u dont know fukkinme, or no1 in dis place... i dnt want 2 start beef.. i jus wanted 2 say, u should also keep it cool...

if u xplain ur beef slowly... and tell others not 2 go off, sergio can explain himself...
i mean he said shit bout indians... but i didnt yell, im indian inheritantly but i understood his radical point, but he said that he overreacted anyway... so its coool whatever...

peace
no man

what the fuck ..iam beliving in jesus too - look in the thread - i said shit aint funny, i would smack those people etc - but no reason to say shit like this - how can u call ya self a follower of jesus and then say shit like this - that makes no sense at all...

this dude needs to get banned !!!!!

Prince Rai
07-25-2005, 03:10 PM
peace, pussy, aii i see ur point 2, i mean what he said was def harsh, but yo... give him air to breathe and he'll show that he went over da top, he did it before, but no1 listened....
if guns blaze u dnt stand still..

pussy-with-teeth
07-25-2005, 03:12 PM
peace, pussy, aii i see ur point 2, i mean what he said was def harsh, but yo... give him air to breathe and he'll show that he went over da top, he did it before, but no1 listened....
if guns blaze u dnt stand still..
sorry it was to much..and he kept on making coutry jokes etc, - fuck him

Prince Rai
07-25-2005, 03:14 PM
sorry it was to much..and he kept on making coutry jokes etc, - fuck him
well aii, dats how yall feel now, but what we gon do???
complain here??

i mean if i had beef, id just say what i gta say, and youve xpressd yaself already, and drop it nahmean??

its waste of time to keep revivin this thread... if he gets bannd dats up 2 da mods etc... tell them instaed of freepostin here, cos nuin gon happen from here...

peace pussy

pussy-with-teeth
07-25-2005, 03:17 PM
well aii, dats how yall feel now, but what we gon do???
complain here??

i mean if i had beef, id just say what i gta say, and youve xpressd yaself already, and drop it nahmean??

its waste of time to keep revivin this thread... if he gets bannd dats up 2 da mods etc... tell them instaed of freepostin here, cos nuin gon happen from here...

peace pussy
whateva - ima pm the mods bout this