PDA

View Full Version : "Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan" MY ASS

GENERAL WISE
03-12-2007, 10:04 PM
CHANCES ARE I GET WU-TANG NEWS FROM HIPHOPGAME.com, THEN Sohh.com, then AHH.com...AND THEN IF ANY ROOM IS LEFT FROM GERMAN/ CILVARINGZ ADVERTISEMENT A WACK NEWS SEGMENT.

G The Promoter was our last real info, now we have only Wade Dynomite's Smart-ass Opinions, Crass XXX Sly Remarks, and Robby Digital's infinitely delayed Cartoons.

:mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah: :mmmyah:

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-12-2007, 11:01 PM
The difference form the other sites u mentioned is they actually have people called "reporters" who go out and find shit out. I dont think this site has anyone like that, its probably just Cilva and some webmaster guy controlling shit.

Ya_Bane
03-13-2007, 12:45 PM
and Robby Digital's infinitely delayed Cartoons.

That's not the Corps fault. That's eD's fault for falling off. He just ain't hot enough for his own comic. He lost.

Gawd
03-13-2007, 06:42 PM
fire 36 chambers already. he is useless

Kong
03-13-2007, 06:53 PM
lol. they have some good news now and then like most official sites but this should be different as fans run it.

crass
03-13-2007, 07:06 PM
i was beginning to miss general wise mentioning me in every one of his threads.

as far as 36 goes, he hasn't posted in like 3 weeks. weird

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2007, 01:51 AM
you cant blame anyone on this site, its wu's fault. obviously more complicated but...

nobody on this site gets paid, so why should they put in any time getting interviews etc., this is just a fan site, nothing more.

thanks to cilva and bronze for acknowledging that is probably a good idea to see what the fans are saying about your album, instead of just waving their opinions off as hate, and claiming your album is a "classic".

EAGLE EYE
03-19-2007, 06:48 PM
u guys never cease to amaze me

wutanghk
03-20-2007, 07:01 AM
you cant blame anyone on this site, its wu's fault. obviously more complicated but...

nobody on this site gets paid, so why should they put in any time getting interviews etc., this is just a fan site, nothing more.

thanks to cilva and bronze for acknowledging that is probably a good idea to see what the fans are saying about your album, instead of just waving their opinions off as hate, and claiming your album is a "classic".

yeah,true,true.
anyway..still,i would really like more updates on the site