PDA

View Full Version : ocho cinco (dead man walkin)

Lincoln Hawk
03-14-2007, 06:29 PM
etcetera etcetera a plethora I birth emcees straight out Marys vagina...its Jeeezus!!!...flask in hand...got yall batches 2 steppin to the science...divide ya eyelids retina iris...tainted midis touch of gold flow....numero ocho cinco...chad of the league...cincinnati bang ya gal and keep it movin...D'angelo cruisin birth stone my earths throne compatible first born second i reckon im one of a kind...you rhyme...forget about it cuzzin you should stick to lunch lines...I punch brains out the box....and blister craniums with reverse psychology head locks...I shed chalk outlines...call me a dead man walkin...christopher even catch me with a red made coffin...im built for this...you could never fill the shoes of a bitches brew...I spit for Miles...donít ask for favors...my play list strong like Muddy Waters..you ugly fathers could never see the bastid in me...ima gastric entity...so distinct you might grasp ya memory...the pain of ancient souls...excuse the placement prose.....I stand adjacent those who feel they came to close...itís a trigga pulled on average...barrel exchanged gun powder to ashes...I tend to flower the masses with that soft talk...cause yall to pussy to feel the version of a Gods walk...take a step in my shoes and a chain reaction...problematic equations that befuddle a dudes passion...a quick visual...machete rusted blade in ya physical...triangular pivotal maneuvers eye shooter accurate point blank assassins grip...I wreck shop and direct shots like a point guard...orchestrate a portions weight and ya joints scarred...thatís a cross over for you sofa emcees...literally watch me on the screen scorchin ya team... divorcin the seams like incredible hulk....sly deceptive you gawk...apply pressure and vault...I demonstrate a decrepit state...thats a veteranís shake...position myself to leave you breathless in wake....thats dead silence ya guidance lord willin compliance...if Jeezus had a soul im the vision behind it...

Sun Supreme
03-16-2007, 12:41 PM
That shit was pretty tight. 7/10. It was like a poem from J.Ivy. if this is your main style of writing i wanna read more.